PDA

View Full Version : Mens Libs

Sniper
5th May 2005, 15:50
Ok, I felt bad about the Womens Libs thread so heres one for the girls

Mens Libs

Three men were sitting around skiting about how they had set their wives straight on their duties.

The first man had married a woman from Sydney, Australia. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. He told the men that on the first day he didn't see anything, but by the next day it was better and on the third day his house was clean, the dishes were done and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The second man bragged he had married a woman from London, England. He told her she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, cooking and laundry. On the first day he saw an improvement and on the second day the washing was done, the house was clean, the dishes were done and he had a lovely meal on the table.

The third man explained that he had married a Scots girl. He said that he had told her that she was to do all the household work, cooking, laundry and lawnmowing. He said on the first day he didn't see anything and on the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day the swelling was going down and he could see a little bit out of his left eye!

White trash
5th May 2005, 15:53
The third man explained that he had married a Kiwi girl. He said that he had told her that she was to do all the household work, cooking, laundry and lawnmowing. He said on the first day he didn't see anything and on the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day the swelling was going down and he could see a little bit out of his left eye!

Make this one a Scottish/Kiwi girl, and I think you're getting close mate. :msn-wink:

Sniper
5th May 2005, 15:58
Make this one a Scottish/Kiwi girl, and I think you're getting close mate. :msn-wink:

Done, best I can do(I think)

scumdog
5th May 2005, 15:59

Och, yr thinkin' o' a'body Jeemy??

jazbug5
5th May 2005, 16:52
Och, yr thinkin' o' a'body Jeemy??

Translation: "Ye thenkin' ae onybidy loon?"

Couldn't be thinking of me. He wouldn't have been seeing anything for at least a fortnight....

Ms Piggy
5th May 2005, 18:37
Translation: "Ye thenkin' ae onybidy loon?"

Couldn't be thinking of me. He wouldn't have been seeing anything for at least a fortnight....
Auych ai lassie ye teel them!

Storm
5th May 2005, 21:43
Auych ai lassie ye teel them!
I'd say something, but I am too scared of getting "seen to" by two crazed scotswomen

idb
5th May 2005, 21:50
Look, this joke was funny in the Womens Lib thread but here it's just too insensitive.
Men have feelings too............