PDA

View Full Version : Noob here looking for friends (how lame does that sound?) (2fitty)

2fitty
17th January 2010, 19:25
Hey everyone, have been sifting round kb for a coupla months now so thought i'd introduce myself properly, my names Hayden, and im addicted to dirtbiking! id never really riden a dirtbike until i went with a mate of mine to the sandpit. about 2 years ago. and i hardly did any riding, just looked like heaps of fun so next week went out a bought an old kdx200, and i was hooked.
Anywho, not long after getting the bike my partner and i found out she was pregnant, so that slowed the riding up alil bit. now the young fella is 10months old and the missus has bought a bike too kx125. ( & hooked also). so have been taking him with us, and taking turns or leaving him with my mates misses,who has a son same age, he rides aswell, while we do a loop or 2.
Unfortunately they are moving back to the mainland in a few weeks leaving us back at taking turns, and seriously down on friends with bikes, so if theres anyone out there in the same boat or just keen to go for a skid some time let us know. we live in howick and ride at the sandpit or thunder mostly but are keen to venture off on some trail rides. And if you see us out with the young fella dont be shy come and say hi.
so drop us a line.
Cheers
2fitty

Tashad
17th January 2010, 19:30
hey 2fitty. welcome along. Bit of a nuthouse around here - am newbie as well!. but they are generally good nuts..... see you round KB!

Winston001
17th January 2010, 19:30
Sorry Hayden but you sound much to young and full of vigour. You need to be cynical and know everything to fit in here. Bad luck mate.......

Reckless
17th January 2010, 19:50
Hi Mate welcome to KB. looks like you need to keep tabs on this forum http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/forumdisplay.php/26-Off-Road if your into off road.
We meet up and ride together, notify when the rides are etc. There's a few lady mxers there as well.

Cya out on the trails!!

Ypawa
17th January 2010, 19:51
Welkum 2fitty ... :laugh: does sound kinda lame but each to his own :)

The Everlasting
17th January 2010, 20:07
Welcome to KB Hayden..:niceone:

motodrummer
24th January 2010, 13:00
Sorry Hayden but you sound much to young and full of vigour. You need to be cynical and know everything to fit in here. Bad luck mate.......
Ha Ha thats funny! Welcome to the site man. As you see we're all gettin' old disgracefully! And yes, we do know it all! Have fun in here- n out there too :)

2fitty
6th February 2010, 21:11
Yeah I agree it does sound kinda lame, proberbly couldve worded it a bit better, anyways thanks for the welcome guys, guess il just have to "nigel no mate it" until i find another "nigel" ,who is in the same boat. definately full of something dont know if its Vigour tho, Winston

EJK
6th February 2010, 21:13
:grouphug:</100>

Latte
6th February 2010, 21:17
The offroad guys are a friendly bunch, you'll have more luck posting in there. Although if you ask us about waving or what bike to buy you'll make friends with everybody really quickly.....

2fitty
7th February 2010, 17:32
cheers hiss, will seek out the mudslingers

one fast tl1ooo
7th February 2010, 18:06
Welcome to kb.

crazyhorse
7th February 2010, 18:07

Don't listen to this chap here, he's obviously going through male menopause............. maybe his bike is even broken, who knows :rofl:

Hey, welcome to KB Hayden, and to your lovely misses. I think its absolutely wonderful that she too is riding, despite having a very young child in tow. excellent! Won't be long and you'll be able to get the young fella a bike too :)

2fitty
7th February 2010, 19:00
Don't listen to this chap here, he's obviously going through male menopause............. maybe his bike is even broken, who knows :rofl:

Hey, welcome to KB Hayden, and to your lovely misses. I think its absolutely wonderful that she too is riding, despite having a very young child in tow. excellent! Won't be long and you'll be able to get the young fella a bike too :)

Thanks crazyhorse, thats the plan ,start em young.

crazyhorse
7th February 2010, 19:03
Thanks crazyhorse, thats the plan ,start em young.

Both my kids had dirt bikes - although not until they were about 7 or 8, but they loved it. Daughter just sold hers the other day, she's nearly 18 :)

2fitty
7th February 2010, 19:17
Both my kids had dirt bikes - although not until they were about 7 or 8, but they loved it. Daughter just sold hers the other day, she's nearly 18 :)

cant believe i went so long without one ,what was i thinking! wont want the young fella to miss what i did, so id say he'll be getting 1 as soon as possible.