PDA

View Full Version : Disks

Jackrat
5th November 2003, 21:12
Any body out there know were I can have a set of disk rotors drilled????Some body that knows what they are doing and are in
the Auckland area.
Thanks.

Firefight
6th November 2003, 20:41
Originally posted by Jackrat
Any body out there know were I can have a set of disk rotors drilled????Some body that knows what they are doing and are in
the Auckland area.
Thanks.

Theres an enginering crowd here in Puke that does it Jack, can't find the address, atm:o I will ring my mate @ the bike shop tomorow and pm you the details.

firefight.:cool:

Jackrat
7th November 2003, 06:26
Ah close to home,Thanks mate.:cool:

Firefight
7th November 2003, 07:19
Ah close to home,Thanks mate.:cool:

Hi Jack, I was refering to Pukekohe, anyway I spoke with my mate, @ the biuke shop, and he said the guy in Pukekohe has gone, but the guy they recomend is "Freddys Disks" in Hamilton, 021 616 295. will try and get his web thingy.

Have not had dealings with him myself, but he is a disk maker and held in high regard, maybe others on the site have had dealings with him .

cheers firefight:cool:

Jackrat
7th November 2003, 09:17
Thanks again mate,I will give him a call.
By the way do you know if Lindsy Knight is still in puke,I used to have him do the tuning on my old Ducati,But since returning to the area have not been able to find him,I don,t own the Duke,now but would like to track him down anyway.
Thanks

Firefight
7th November 2003, 20:37
By the way do you know if Lindsy Knight is still in puke,I used to have him do the tuning on my old Ducati,But since returning to the area have not been able to find him,I don,t own the Duke,now but would like to track him down anyway.
Thanks

Don,t know of him myself, but I'll ask around, there were a couple of small bike repair guys who used to work out of Pukekohe, but have since left, I'll let you know how I get on.

firefight.:cool:

Firefight
8th November 2003, 09:33
Thanks

Hey Jack
Spoke to the guys @ bike shop, yes they know him, held in high reagrd, still working out of Pukekohe, working from home, I think its near fire the local volly fire statioin, will tarck down details next week.

cheers firefight:cool: