PDA

View Full Version : Dumb newbie question...

Virago
5th May 2005, 21:13
Okay, dumb question time.

How does the forum reputation system work? Who can give deliver reputation to members, and how?

(In the meantime, thanks for all the nice feedback and comments in my reputation box!) :D

SPORK
5th May 2005, 21:22
See the small scales up above where people show what bike/s they have? Click that and all the mysteries of hte universe will unravle.

Here, try it on mine (remember to make sure you approve of the post)

Virago
5th May 2005, 21:25
See the small scales up above where people show what bike/s they have? Click that and all the mysteries of hte universe will unravle.

Here, try it on mine (remember to make sure you approve of the post)
Done! Thanks coach :niceone:

Waylander
6th May 2005, 00:24
Also the amount varies in what you give. Like if I gave you rep you would probably go up about 7 or 8 (yes I have tested this, that's about what I can wield.) where as if Hitcher or Jim2 gave you good rep you would jump up about 15 to 20. But if you gave us rep at the moment we would probably only get a gray square (meaning none) or go up about 1 or 2. Also if you hover your curser over the green squares on someones post it'll say something fairly clever like "soanso is a shining aura of light" or some such.

At your first hundred you get another green square and so on untill you get to 500 then you start getting light green ones. Then I think it goes up after 200 or something I'm not to sure as I havn't gotten any light green yet. Damn close though.

FROSTY
6th May 2005, 02:43
ait you the smart cookie then--i only just figured out that stuff :devil2:

Waylander
6th May 2005, 11:51
ait you the smart cookie then--i only just figured out that stuff :devil2:

Yea, side affect from constantly being on the site and paying way too much attention to little details...

... I need a job.

SPORK
6th May 2005, 22:21
Get a paper run :devil2:

Waylander
6th May 2005, 22:24
Get a paper run :devil2:
Too lazy, And out of shape, to peddle my arse around town on a bicycle. Maybe if I get the rebel fixed before my 1100 it could be possible. I have the sadle bags to hold the papers in already aswell. Hmm...

SPORK
6th May 2005, 22:34
Too lazy, And out of shape, to peddle my arse around town on a bicycle. Maybe if I get the rebel fixed before my 1100 it could be possible. I have the sadle bags to hold the papers in already aswell. Hmm...
Be a motorcycle postie. Seriously.

Waylander
6th May 2005, 22:38
Be a motorcycle postie. Seriously.

As mentioned above I need a working bike for that, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna ride one of those old as scotter things in full leather gear.