PDA

View Full Version : Damage to my ZXR 250C after hitting a car

RPM91
6th May 2005, 16:02
Was going down columbo street on a wet day and as i went round cathedral square tram tracks cut through your path and as i waz turning my front wheel went on to them and then the bike started sliding and i tired to get of the track but then the bike started snakying and just about wen it waz going 2 hit the road a car happened to be there as it crossed the centre line, as you can see the tank is stuffed my arm got crushed inbetween the tank and car bumper, plus it crushed the top fairing and windscreen, these pics are of my cell and not very good quality but i am trying to find a top fairing if anyone can help ?

curious george
6th May 2005, 16:08
Owwwwwww!
Hope the arm is ok.
www.justfairings.co.nz if you ever wanted a new one

John
6th May 2005, 16:18
Oh I see what you ment by needing a new one, did you get my email?

Yes I still think that it is repairable by a plastic weilder but it would cost about the same as getting that one I showed you from OZ, keep me/us posted!

Hope your arm feels better now?

RPM91
6th May 2005, 16:29
hey is the windscreen on its way ? where did that come from did you wreck your bike ?

John
6th May 2005, 16:35
hey is the windscreen on its way ? where did that come from did you wreck your bike ?
Yup the screen was sent, I did a courier on it never new it cost that much to courier such a large box lol :( it cost more to send than to buy lmao.

Nah it came off my bike a couple of days after I got my bike, as I bought a new screen for a larger sum of dollars :(

RPM91
6th May 2005, 17:12
hows ya bike going now anyways, is it all fixed up ?, how come ya not going to get that zxr for wrecking anymore :( ??

John
6th May 2005, 17:16
Yea the bike has just being repaired the plastics were all weilded - all the other parts that broke mirror/indicators/levers/footpeg/screen - just getting repainted on tuesday - so should be back on the road in a week or two... :)

The reason I cant get the ZXR is the owner decided not to sell it anymore :( He wants to keep it for a race converson sorry I couldnt get it for you :(

RPM91
9th May 2005, 23:52
sum more pics :whistle:

g34l
24th May 2005, 21:54
i am not any better than you mate! i crashed in front of a truck, but we didn't get run over, however, still hurt quite a lot, i will post the pictures up soon. because i am not able to see the damage i made to her. (sad)