PDA

View Full Version : Slipstream Slipstream Slipstream

Quasievil
7th May 2005, 08:19
I see its your birthday again, and this time your 101 years old, with such frequency of birthdays I think you have considered a "male domain" type comment and cut and pasted it into your own world, you see us men have a saying that goes like this.
"Youre only as young as the woman you feel"

this is for the use of Men not Woman.

So basically you dont have the right to change your Age dependant on your latest conquests, this is as I say for the reserve of Men.

It would be fair to point out that there is no man on Kiwibiker that is having multiple Birthdays every year which is a sad reflection on their Sex life. So perhaps some of us single Kbrs could pick up the game a bit as we seem to be lacking in this area.

But for your birthday, make him breakfast give him a cup of tea and take him back to the resthome before his family find out:whistle:

written with love :yes:

Quasi

scroter
7th May 2005, 09:35
thats one hot 101 year old.

inlinefour
7th May 2005, 09:47
My misses is 10 years older than me, does explain a bit...
Any young lasses out there interested? I could go for a trade up (PT)? Or is that down, buggered if I know...

Sparky Bills
7th May 2005, 09:51
I see its your birthday again, and this time your 101 years old, with such frequency of birthdays I think you have considered a "male domain" type comment and cut and pasted it into your own world, you see us men have a saying that goes like this.
"Youre only as young as the woman you feel"

this is for the use of Men not Woman.

So basically you dont have the right to change your Age dependant on your latest conquests, this is as I say for the reserve of Men.

It would be fair to point out that there is no man on Kiwibiker that is having multiple Birthdays every year which is a sad reflection on their Sex life. So perhaps some of us single Kbrs could pick up the game a bit as we seem to be lacking in this area.

But for your birthday, make him breakfast give him a cup of tea and take him back to the resthome before his family find out:whistle:

written with love :yes:

Quasi

Challenge accepted :niceone: :laugh:

Storm
7th May 2005, 11:10
My misses is 10 years older than me, does explain a bit...
Any young lasses out there interested? I could go for a trade up (PT)? Or is that down, buggered if I know...
Going down is always good :whistle: :devil2:

Waylander
7th May 2005, 11:42
Don't worry a bout it Q, tomorrow she'll be 202.:killingme

Hitcher
7th May 2005, 17:19
Careful, least she gets pissed off and whacks somebody with her zimmer frame...

Slipstream
7th May 2005, 18:50
Don't worry a bout it Q, tomorrow she'll be 202.:killingme

Actually I was going to be 13 to reflect my current sense of humour ... but the meaning behind my age changing has changed meaning for some I see.

If it's down to, you're only as young as the partner you're feeling ... then I should be 0 ... as in, I have zero people that I am feeling :(

Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it :msn-wink:

Blakamin
7th May 2005, 18:52
Actually I was going to be 13 to reflect my current sense of humour ... but the meaning behind my age changing has changed meaning for some I see.

If it's down to, you're only as young as the partner you're feeling ... then I should be 0 ... as in, I have zero people that I am feeling :(

Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it :msn-wink:

awwww..... you're 101st and you are all alone..... :wait: :bs:

stop tellin stories, old lady!!!

Shade
7th May 2005, 20:47
Happy bday slip! :)

Sensei
7th May 2005, 21:45
Ya still looking pretty good for 202y's old Girl & still got ya figure to :niceone:

sels1
7th May 2005, 22:53
3 birthdays in a month? didnt you get enough presents for the first one?

Slipstream
8th May 2005, 00:33
3 birthdays in a month? didnt you get enough presents for the first one?

I got 4:

a limited edition crystal xBox
a necklace
a leather bracelet
leather goth cuffs ;)

Sniper
8th May 2005, 08:26
leather goth cuffs ;)

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm

surfchick
8th May 2005, 08:42
i want your x-box.
i still have to play kerby's ghost trap on my nintendo64. i'm not liking that these things are retro cool either...

Waylander
8th May 2005, 10:30
i want your x-box.
i still have to play kerby's ghost trap on my nintendo64. i'm not liking that these things are retro cool either...

Goldeneye was the shit on 64. Used to be really good at it too, until I got a ps2 and played Red Faction.

StoneChucker
8th May 2005, 11:26
a necklace
What sort, and who gave it to you? :msn-wink:

Coyote
8th May 2005, 11:34
Goldeneye was the shit on 64. Used to be really good at it too, until I got a ps2 and played Red Faction.
The ultimate shooting game was Dead Angel for the Sega Master System :niceone:

Sniper
8th May 2005, 11:35

Ok, now that is very wrong :killingme

StoneChucker
8th May 2005, 12:14
Ok, now that is very wrong :killingme
Is it? Come on now :msn-wink: :whistle:

inlinefour
8th May 2005, 14:33
i want your x-box.

Ive got a new Xbox and another 29 inch telly. Your welcome to come around to play... :msn-wink:

surfchick
8th May 2005, 17:27
the 'naki is a long way to go for a game, however... if stent road or mangahume was up to something...

Slipstream
9th May 2005, 07:57

Well I'm missing the hidden meanig so I'll answer the question anyway.

It's a silver chain and my mum gave it to me. I like chains .... take that how you want :bleh:

StoneChucker
9th May 2005, 15:33
I like chains .... take that how you want :bleh:
ooo, I will :msn-wink:
:killingme

Kwaka-Kid
9th May 2005, 19:30
i want your x-box.

N64! bad, the first console (never having owned a console, yet even!) i ever wanted so bad! all i wanted to do was play 007... :(

Sutage
9th May 2005, 19:42
007 and that mario-kart game were the only cool ones for n64, the rest sucked hard

Waylander
9th May 2005, 21:13
007 and that mario-kart game were the only cool ones for n64, the rest sucked hard

Star Wars Pod Racer was pretty fun.

inlinefour
9th May 2005, 23:17
the 'naki is a long way to go for a game, however... if stent road or mangahume was up to something...

Stent is generally up to something...

surfchick
10th May 2005, 15:49
Stent is generally up to something...
it's sneaky that way... wonder what it'll be like when they build hotels on that land that's for sale... boo hoo. no more quietly grazing bovines in the fields.