PDA

View Full Version : Why men don't do dishes..

GOONR
29th January 2010, 20:26
It's bloody dangerous that's why

A man has been struck by lightning in Sydney while doing the dishes. (http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10623025)

.... "A man has been struck by lightning in Sydney while doing the dishes.

Yahoo!7 News reports that the 37-year-old was hit by lightning while doing the dishes near a window at a YMCA camp last night at Yarramundi, situated in Sydney's far west.

The man, who suffered injuries to his neck and shoulder, was treated by paramedics and was expected to be taken to hospital."....

LBD
29th January 2010, 20:43
So...any man doing dishes deserves to be struck by lightning?

Or ...The chances of finding a man doing dishes is less than being struck by lightning?

And what is the chances of male dishwashing and lightning happening simultainously?

EJK
29th January 2010, 21:13
<center>He's been.....

THUNDERSTRUCK!</center>

SpankMe
29th January 2010, 21:17
Because I've never been asked. Not by any girlfriend. Or to cook a meal or do the washing/ironing. :) Taking out the rubbish is about my lot.

MadDuck
29th January 2010, 21:22
It's bloody dangerous that's why

Nah. Thats why some smart bugger invented "dishwashers" :innocent:

GOONR
29th January 2010, 21:22
So...any man doing dishes deserves to be struck by lightning?

Or ...The chances of finding a man doing dishes is less than being struck by lightning?

And what is the chances of male dishwashing and lightning happening simultainously?

1. Nah, a medal perhaps, maybe a knighthood.. I'd just settle for a dishwasher though.

2. probably, most already have a dishwasher... (waits for obvious comments)

3. Once in my lifetime I guess.

On a side note (kinda) I used to know someone that was struck by lightning, he was kayaking at the time, died on the spot. I never did see him do the dishes.

GOONR
29th January 2010, 21:31
Because I've never been asked. Not by any girlfriend. Or to cook a meal or do the washing/ironing. :) Taking out the rubbish is about my lot.

So you have always had a dishwasher then :)

I must admit to doing the ironing every now and then but it's mostly my work stuff. Yup, I get the rubbish duty as well.

GOONR
29th January 2010, 21:33
Nah. Thats why some smart bugger invented "dishwashers" :innocent:

Wonder if that was a woman that invented those. :confused:

SpankMe
29th January 2010, 21:33
So you have always had a dishwasher then :)

Yep, Asian brands work the best ;)

GOONR
29th January 2010, 21:36
Yep, Asian brands work the best ;)

:rofl::rofl: Ain't they a little on the small side? :rofl::rofl:

MadDuck
29th January 2010, 21:36
Wonder if that was a woman that invented those. :confused:

Yeah probably a woman that wanted them dishes actually cleaned properly :yes:

GOONR
29th January 2010, 21:40
Yeah probably a woman that wanted them dishes actually cleaned properly :yes:

Don't do something properly that you never want to do again!

SpankMe
29th January 2010, 21:41
:rofl::rofl: Ain't they a little on the small side? :rofl::rofl:

Yep, but they're twice as effiecient and more reliable than the European brands.

SixPackBack
29th January 2010, 21:43

No point in having a dog and barking yourself:shifty:

Ladydragon
29th January 2010, 21:46
I prefer to do the dishes every night I know they will get washed properly because I wash in just hot water and then rinse the soap suds off the dishes with hot water and then dry the dishes straight away and put them in the cuboard.My partner will only wash the dishes in luke warm water and lets them sit on the bench to drain and not put them away.

GOONR
29th January 2010, 21:46
Yep, but they're twice as effiecient and more reliable than the European brands.

And they have smaller digits? <_<

SpankMe
29th January 2010, 21:48
And they have smaller digits? <_<

Well one Asian needed it for my tight end. :p

GOONR
29th January 2010, 21:48
I prefer to do the dishes every night I know they will get washed properly because I wash in just hot water and then rinse the soap suds off the dishes with hot water and then dry the dishes straight away and put them in the cuboard.My partner will only wash the dishes in luke warm water and lets them sit on the bench to drain and not put them away.

I guess your partner goes by post #12 then..

MadDuck
29th January 2010, 21:51
I guess your partner goes by post #12 then..

Hmmm well I am picking post #17 doesnt apply :innocent:

GOONR
29th January 2010, 21:53
Hmmm well I am picking post #17 doesnt apply :innocent:

I wouldn't pick anything that has been anywhere near #17.