PDA

View Full Version : Didn't get to say goodbye to my little ginny!

PrincessBandit
30th January 2010, 15:32
Well, my dear little GN has gone. We gave it to Ripper Roo92 for Christmas and he has already moved up in the world!
The three of us went into Coleman's today to look at a couple of bikes he might be interested in and he came home with one of them. By the time we were all back on the motorway I realised that I hadn't even said "So long, your were a lovely little bike" to it. (I'm sure that's only me being a sook, but even so....!)

I must say I'm very proud of my son for having made his first ever vehicle purchase but I'm trying to not be too sentimental about the absence now from our garage of my very first bike!

Not saying what he bought as I'm sure he'll be posting later tonight about it, suffice to say that if I'd be happy to take it off his hands if I ever had to get rid of the bandit!

CookMySock
30th January 2010, 15:36
ooooo thats pretty tough. I just found my daughters first ever learner bike on trademe. I just had to email the bloke and see how the ol' girl was going. Shes a box of fluffy ducks, fortunately.. It'd be horrible to see her crashed already, but nup, all good! :niceone:

Steve

PrincessBandit
3rd February 2010, 15:39
Well he finally got his a into g and put a photo up - if you want to see his lovely new wheels they're in his profile pic - Ripper Roo92