PDA

View Full Version : So someone has threatened my estranged ex-wife and family

StoneY
31st January 2010, 14:26
I have recieved a threat against my family on another website.

I have pasted below in bold italics the content of the message
It is the 4th i have recieved, the last 3 however all claimed to be members of Kiwibiker, and I no longer have the patience to brush it off as a hoax, and have decided to lay it out there in public.
Spankme said I could post it if I like, so here it is

Whoever is behind this is going to be found

The Police have all the records pulled from the host server and the IP addresses are being traced
I work in IT, and due to recent political activity the Police treated this threat seriously

Pasted below is one of the so called 'warnings' I recieved
__________________________________________________ ______________________
Brent I really hope this is u, Im from kiwibiker my name is Maria,
Something is going to go down tonight at your Ex and childrens house, A few bikers r planning on going round to cause a bit Trouble alot of bikers dont like u alot, and they feel the only way to get to u is this,
Please warn your Ex to lock all the doors or hide, as I dont know what the bikers plan is for them,
I did not send this message thought kiwibiker as i dont think it is private enough,
But please warn them,
Oh yes just so u know this is not a hoax they know that they r not at your old place they r in (REMOVED DETAIL) they did there homework first,
Im just a bit scared for your family,

__________________________________________________ ___________________

This is disgusting and cowardly this threat against my ex and my kids to fulfill some grudge the sender has with me
I truly hope it is a hoax, and if so the perpetrator of the hoax will face serious reprecussion (legal I may add) because you may think a free account on NZD gives you anonimity, but oh how wrong you are, as an IT engineer myself I can assure you your physical address has been exposed by electronic records and is 100% traceable

Now, threats and grudges against me.
I am a grown man, to even suggest that your grudges are going to be taken out against my kids is pathetic and cowardly
Anyone with a grudge against me, I am easilly contactable and to threaten my kids shows what a gutless prick you really are

GUTLESS, utterly GUTLESS and its scared the living shit out of my kids and ex wife to have the cops turn up ARMED at that and remove them from thier home for safety reasons.... no one should have to tollerate such bullshit
As the Police have deemed this to be real, they have taken over tracing the messages, and WILL act to find the person behind the threats, hoax or not its allready underway and your going to be found.

None of this makes any sense to me so here it is, out there for the KB world to chew on, and I am not kidding or trolling, these e-mails have been coming thick and fast and now a real threat in which my ex's address was written has triggered a full scale response from the authorities

ANYONE knowing of any of this please feel free to contact me by PM because its now well beyond a joke

StoneY aka Brent Hutchison aka PISSED OFF with this bullshit

Grasshopperus
31st January 2010, 14:32
That sucks mate. Hope they find out who dun it.

fliplid
31st January 2010, 14:34
Fingers crossed the fekkers get their dues as well.

Quasievil
31st January 2010, 14:37
Shit mate really sorry this shit is going on towards you and yours,nothing much to add other that contact the police and persist to them with your complaint. Be sure to emphasis the seriousness of your understanding of the threat level, and take notes down about who you saw about it etc.

good luck mate

Trudes
31st January 2010, 14:37
That is totally disgusting! Keep on the case.

grusomhat
31st January 2010, 14:43
Good luck in finding the cunts, even more luck in getting their ISP to surrender records/physical address.

Quasievil
31st January 2010, 14:46
Good luck in finding the cunts, even more luck in getting their ISP to surrender records/physical address.

Cops can get a warrant for that info cant they

tigertim20
31st January 2010, 14:56
thats some pretty gutless shit. what happened to the days when people would just call you a cunt to your face and let that be that? hope it all settles soon and your family and ex can relax again

riffer
31st January 2010, 14:57
Dude, this shit is getting ridiculous. Hope it's sorted soon.

nudemetalz
31st January 2010, 15:04
So sorry to hear this and if there's anything I can do to help, Brent please let me know.

Chris

StoneY
31st January 2010, 15:06
Dude, this shit is getting ridiculous. Hope it's sorted soon.

Yeah mate its pathetic.
I cant ignore it tho, and the Police have treated it serious enough to do the full warrant and electronic records process.
They will be xposed, I am truly hoping it only a hoax thats gone too far but cant risk not following through

{.bLanK}G_o_D
31st January 2010, 15:06
Cops can get a warrant for that info cant they

They sure can!

Can't you read?

The Police have all the records pulled from the host server and the IP addresses are being traced

That guy seems to be warning you and not actually threating you directly. Still, if the cops are seriously on the case, they will find him and get him to spill the beans. Someone will be going down, possably jail.

AD345
31st January 2010, 15:16
W T F??

There are some sad sad people around

EJK
31st January 2010, 15:20
Some people take flame wars too seriously.

sunhuntin
31st January 2010, 15:21
fuck i hate shit like this. sorry that your kids are being targetted. heres hoping you or the cops can track down whoever they are and throw the book at them.

Mully
31st January 2010, 15:25
What the fuck?

Hope they get the fuckers, and give them a good kicking, StoneY.

Fucking wankers

p.dath
31st January 2010, 15:34
That sounds a tad serious to me. I hope it is someone based in NZ so something can be done about it.

Best not to reveal any more details publicly in case in hampers the Poilice.

FROSTY
31st January 2010, 15:36
Stoney --surface view and being for a moment non cynical it looks to me that the person sending the message likes you and is trying to warn you.
I will leave mr cynic offline

ynot slow
31st January 2010, 15:46
Low,very low to threaten kids,hell all fathers' will kill to protect their offspring if they're in danger.
If it is people here,be bloody great to expose them to all here.Hope it is a hoax,but is a worry the details given etc.

Hans
I'm going to say that this is probably a state sponsored provocation due to your recent political involvement. Happens everywhere, I don't think NZ will be an exception.

StoneY
Yes while it READS as a warning....the fact is it had their address in the text, so that one rang a huge alarm bell and the cops agreed
To know to 'warn' me means they know who is behind the threat, and where its origins lie. And its been more than one contact made, just the one I pasted here was the most 'informed' yet

If its a hoax and a windup its a pretty fuckin cruel one, my ex was fragile enough from our breakup, now she thinks a bunch of bikers are gonna hurt her FFS!

Either way, I cant risk it NOT being a hoax, and the cops agree.

Either way, I aint hiding, wiping my profile off that website, or doing anything to aquiese to thses morons, in the name of safety and being a parent i have gotten the cops involved...if it was just ME I would be 'Tui Ad yeah RITE' and invite them to visit

But to make the suggestion my kids and my ex, whos far more than just 'fragile' right now are in danger is fuckin sick

Hans
31st January 2010, 15:49
Yes while it READS as a warning....the fact is it had their address in the text, so that one rang a huge alarm bell and the cops agreed
To know to 'warn' me means they know who is behind the threat, and where its origins lie. And its been more than one contact made, just the one I pasted here was the most 'informed' yet

If its a hoax and a windup its a pretty fuckin cruel one, my ex was fragile enough from our breakup, now she thinks a bunch of bikers are gonna hurt her FFS!

Either way, I cant risk it NOT being a hoax, and the cops agree.

Either way, I aint hiding, wiping my profile off that website, or doing anything to aquiese to thses morons, in the name of safety and being a parent i have gotten the cops involved...if it was just ME I would be 'Tui Ad yeah RITE' and invite them to visit

But to make the suggestion my kids and my ex, whos far more than just 'fragile' right now are in danger is fuckin sick

You're right. While it does READ as a warning, it's certainly more of a threat between the lines.

GOONR
31st January 2010, 15:52
Fucking cowards, hope you get the spineless bastards.

McWild
31st January 2010, 16:11
Whoever this is, either somebody trying to mess with your heads or people going after your kids, is surely one of the lowest forms of scum...

It's disgraceful that you should be put through this. Hope the assholes get caught and strung up.

Good luck.

Fatt Max
Fucking arseholes, Lets hope they get these spinless scum sooner rather than later.

Noone deserrves this especially kids. Whoever is behind this WILL be found mate.

You can see you have a lot of us out there on your side. Stay cool, stay calm and hope these cunts are found soon, cos they WILL be found.

Cunts...

We are here for you mate

CookMySock
er, reality check... so they "don't like you" and they are going to "go around" to your ex's place and "cause a bit of trouble"??

So do they like, have lots of guns and they are gunna smash the doors off and kill everyone or something? Do you think bikers "don't like you" that much?

I don't think so bro.

It's just a wind up. Tell them to get some mates around for fish and chips, lock up, and watch telly and don't worry.

Fucken arse, its not like you fucked all their underage daughters or something..

Steve

Virago
31st January 2010, 16:16
...If its a hoax and a windup its a pretty fuckin cruel one...

That's the way it reads to me. The "warning" is simply to wind you up, and I don't think there's any real risk to your family.

I'm wondering if there's any connection to this (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/117725-Vandalised-need-talented-spray-painter-badly-HELP!)?

Escalating battles of violence and retribution never have winners, and the losers are usually innocent bystanders.

Fatt Max
31st January 2010, 16:31
Even joking about it sucks.....seen so much of this shit in the UK over the years, its just bollocks and the people that do it are cunts.

If you want to wind someone up then ring them and pretend to be a council inspector condeming their SKY dish or sometihing....

MIXONE
31st January 2010, 16:38
Threatening someone's family to get at them is just gutless.
Fuck there is some real wankers in this world.

CookMySock
31st January 2010, 16:44
Threatening someone's family to get at them is just gutless.No its not, its normal.

People are animals. Get used to it. Harden up. Laugh it off or smash them over.

Move on.

Steve

SixPackBack
31st January 2010, 16:46
What have you done to piss someone off so much StoneY?

Quasi
31st January 2010, 16:54
Hey Mate - thats the worst thing i have read on here in while. It now lies in good hands (we hope) and whoever was responsible obviously a bit stupid to even think that in this day and age, anonymity is still possible. No matter what actions any one of us do in our own lives, to try and take it out by threatening other people but especially kids is totally gutless. you know you both have my support and hugs. Q

StoneY
31st January 2010, 16:58
What have you done to piss someone off so much StoneY?

Plenty SPB mate... we all know I aint the most diplomatic on here and often have to remove BOTH feet from my own gob ..... but as Quasi has said, why target the innocents?
I can fight my own battles, and happy to front up to my enemies anywhere any time but to victimize a fragile, badly scorned woman (yes I was the bad guy of the breakup) in whatever cause they have against me is sheer gutlessness

Fatjim
31st January 2010, 17:09
No its not, its normal.

Move on.

Steve

You could always hit them witbh your "Hello Kitty" pillow case.

SixPackBack
31st January 2010, 17:12
Plenty SPB mate... we all know I aint the most diplomatic on here and often have to remove BOTH feet from my own gob ..... but as Quasi has said, why target the innocents?
I can fight my own battles, and happy to front up to my enemies anywhere any time but to victimize a fragile, badly scorned woman (yes I was the bad guy of the breakup) in whatever cause they have against me is sheer gutlessness

Really?.....You seemed pretty normal to me!

Obviously they are targeting your family for effect, I know it would raise my anger level more than being targeted personally.

The reason I asked who you had pissed off is the answer is likely to solve the issue, any leads on who has damaged your Ducati may also help, or be connected.

Good luck finding them StoneY, harsh words, flame wars etc are very different from threats to family members, and hey if/when you find out who it was be sure to let us all know<_<

Tank
31st January 2010, 17:29
StoneY,

Im so sorry to hear that you are having problems like this. There are some gutless fuckers out there. Use the police - Hoax or not - it has huge impact on you ans your Ex.

I hope that they get them sooner rather than later and that you can move on.

Thoughts are with ya mate.

No its not, its normal.

Move on.

Steve

Yeah - from someone who waaaaas like fuck to the Mods if someone says anything to you. or - like in your other thread when you went crying to the cops (despite all the name calling about them etc). So since you cannot laugh anything off, harden up or smash anyone over - I suggest you keep your tinpot advise to yourself.

St_Gabriel
31st January 2010, 17:30
Long time lurker here, but I truly hope you get to have a quiet "word" to the responsible parties before the cops haul them away (also hope the cops thow the book at them with anything and everything they can).

Attack a man but NEVER threaten his family

Also, may we ask what the other forum was?

StoneY
31st January 2010, 17:32
I can garantee it wasnt the Ducati vandal mate....that poor sod was in ICU untill 10am this morning, due to an unrelated incident that he has been through, its a moot issue now in comparsion to this

And yeah harsh words and flame wars dont escalate like this.........

And in all honesty mate I am the sort of big mouth to make the odd enemy, I always say what i believe and some get offended
But I am also not one to shy away and thses people/person(s)/coward(s) could easilly invite me to a paddock somewhere I would show up, im not one to leave others to take my licks

But threatening the family, especially as they no longer have an adult male in the house to defend them is fuckin sick
They better hope its the cops who trace the IP address, whois is free to use ya know.
Im not a happy camper, and from all your messages of support i bet nor will the offender be once exposed.

Maha
31st January 2010, 17:39
Im from kiwibiker my name is Maria,

Maybe Maria could shed some light on the subject?

DJSin
31st January 2010, 17:43
Im from kiwibiker my name is Maria,

Maybe Maria could shed some light on the subject?

While I am horrified that someone is threatening you and your family Stoney. I hope you haven't put "Maria" in danger by using her name.

StoneY
31st January 2010, 18:01
While I am horrified that someone is threatening you and your family Stoney. I hope you haven't put "Maria" in danger by using her name.

Oh these 'warnings' have come from several different female names, and each ones user account is deleted after the second message, its a pattern showing me they're from the same person(s) and I do not for one second believe the real names 'Maria,' nor was Shelly, or the two who wouldnt provide a name just 'heard on KB that...'

I still hope its a sick windup but i cant risk my kids safety like that so passed all the messages to the cops, and th eadmins at the website where they are coming to me have cooperated in full as is the conditions set out in the abuse policy, because this is ABUSE at the least, and a searious threat at the worst

On another angle altogether, better Maria than my own children and thats how I must look at this.

boomer
31st January 2010, 18:12
You could always hit them witbh your "Hello Kitty" pillow case.

i fARKIN LAUGHED SO HARD.....

gET OVER IT YA SOGGY FUKIN BISCUIT!

wILL THE NUMB NUTS HAVE BEEN SMART ENOUGH TO HIDE BEHIND PROXIE SERVERS OR SPOOFED HIS IDENTITY AWAY..????

Genie
31st January 2010, 18:17
I'm wondering what age this person or persons must be. FFS, pretty immature and cowardly.

You say you and your ex split recently, I wonder if this has any bearing on the whole saga?

Hope it is all sorted very soon and your ex and your children (and you) can relax and enjoy your lives.

davebullet
31st January 2010, 19:11
Scum of the earth.

What goes around comes around they say. May they have a nasty accident.

roadracingoldfart
31st January 2010, 19:32
I still cant work out why a possee of guys as a boundary patrol ( unarmed of course) hasnt been set up to make the place look
"a bit more protected " than most households do.

Sorry to hear this news Stoney , i know i would not want to know the identity after the perps are caught as the revenge sentence is hard on kids after a while, i know. I found out the name of the perv that got my daughter and family suffered again, not good.

Good luck with the case , Paul.

Ixion
31st January 2010, 19:39
I very much doubt there is any political implication to this - assuming it is not just some silly wind up - if it is the perpetrator should seek professional counselling asap.

Mr Judge and the Nicksta may be guilty of many things and much, but I can't see them putting out a contract on your family.

And although some bikers may be against the ACC campaign, their opposition is on the basis that it is a wank and a waste of time. I can't actually see any biker wanting to pay ACC so much that he would mount such a vendetta against one campaigning for reductions.

The fatc that the "warnings" have all come from females (or a single female) seems significant.

Pedrostt500
31st January 2010, 20:01
Ok my take on this is it is a threat to do harm, so the coppers should act on this, even more so since children are involved.
regardless of motivation I would take this threat seriously untill proven other wise, if proven to be a prank in the end, then the prankster needs to be dealt with.
Hoping for the best for your family.

Meanie
31st January 2010, 20:04
Shit Stoney, not good. I hope you get a quick resolve on this, if your lucky you might get to spend some alone time with the scumbag
Might be a good idea to get your family a large rotweiler, might give them a little security

P38
31st January 2010, 20:41
Gutless Cowards wouldnt say Boo to your face.

Let the cops get them mate.

Take care of your family.

Take care of yourself.

Take care of business later.

fliplid
31st January 2010, 20:51
Take care of business later.

Surely not an invitation for a KB formation clog dancing session?:shifty::whistle:

Seriously though, I hope all this gets sorted out without anymore undue stress, bud.

Mikkel
31st January 2010, 21:40
The fatc that the "warnings" have all come from females (or a single female) seems significant.

Considering the nature of the threat - do you really think it's reasonable to assume that the "messenger" is a woman, just based on the fact that a female name is included in the message? I'm not saying it couldn't be a woman, just saying that it might as well be man.

Stoney, when did these threats start? Anything of significance happen around that time? Any toes you might have managed to step on? These threats are of a very personal nature - this suggests that it must be someone who knows you quite well. I understand, and agree with, your caution - but most likely it's all bark and no bite. If anyone were serious about getting to you, they wouldn't bother warning/threatening you first.

Just how estranged is the ex-wife? Does the Ducati scratcher have any mates that may have gotten overly agitated?

I hope you'll get to the bottom of this ASAP.

Forest
31st January 2010, 23:42
I reckon it's either your ex, or somebody she knows.

They're winding you up.

MaxB
1st February 2010, 00:16
Man, some people are just toal shitbags. Hope you get them StoneY.

sinfull
1st February 2010, 01:50
Name and shame game is a revenge best served warm !

mashman
1st February 2010, 07:53
Hey Brent... It does seem to whiff a little of someone pushing your buttons man. Treat it with the disdain this sort of thing deserves and go after the idiots with every resource at your disposal. Deep breathes man. All the best... Gordon

sunhuntin
1st February 2010, 08:05
I reckon it's either your ex, or somebody she knows.

They're winding you up.

it would take a very sick female to put that much stress on her kids for the sole reason of getting at an ex. i know theres "women" out there that do it, but stoney seems smarter than to have kids with someone like that.

PrincessBandit
1st February 2010, 09:03
it would take a very sick female to put that much stress on her kids for the sole reason of getting at an ex. i know theres "women" out there that do it, but stoney seems smarter than to have kids with someone like that.

And there are some pretty sick females out there who want to see someone pay (not necessarily in $ either), kids not necessarily "in the know" about it either.

However, Stoney has done the right thing by taking it to the Police and I'm sure we'll all be behind him 100% regardless of who it turns out to be, or whether or not it's an extremely poor taste joke/windup or for real. (Or whether or not this person feels justified in doing this to him).

Sorry mate I can't be of any help up here, but you'll have plenty of support I'm sure from the Welly crowd.

StoneY
1st February 2010, 11:25
Developments made
Admins have supplied all records required.

All messages accross all usernames came from a single source.

Panic over as no visit occured, thanks everyone for the support it looks like a bad taste windup gone badly wrong
Police acted as they have on grounds the threats were quite legit in the inofrmation hey contained, and my recent political activity

I am 99% confident this was not a member of KB, but thank the KB admins for allowing me to post my concerns, and thank you ALL every one of you for your ongoing support in this very concerning event.

My ex is a very fragile person right now, this scared her and my young daughters utterly witless as you would understand
Some very sick people out there.......... and they will be paying a price for this activity, legally I may add

StoneY (very bloody relieved I may add)

Laxi
1st February 2010, 11:31
good thing the cops are on to it stoneY! if there's anything we can do let us know :niceone:

mashman
1st February 2010, 11:38
good thing the cops are on to it stoneY! if there's anything we can do let us know :niceone:

what he said!

Edbear
1st February 2010, 12:10

Now that's a real nice compliment!

Developments made
Admins have supplied all records required.

All messages accross all usernames came from a single source.

Panic over as no visit occured, thanks everyone for the support it looks like a bad taste windup gone badly wrong
Police acted as they have on grounds the threats were quite legit in the inofrmation hey contained, and my recent political activity

I am 99% confident this was not a member of KB, but thank the KB admins for allowing me to post my concerns, and thank you ALL every one of you for your ongoing support in this very concerning event.

My ex is a very fragile person right now, this scared her and my young daughters utterly witless as you would understand
Some very sick people out there.......... and they will be paying a price for this activity, legally I may add

StoneY (very bloody relieved I may add)

Goodonyer mate! Do make sure your ex knows we are all supportive. We have been through a similar experience with our eldest daughter and I would have little compunction in dealing with the person concerned should he ever turn up. I think it's well in the past now though.

<Rhino>
1st February 2010, 15:15
I'm just gonna step a liitle out of left field here........

providing you havn't actually found the source yet..................serious question, are you kids old enough to do this in the hope that you will move back in "to protect" them therefore be back with the family??

No offence intended - just a theory.

sunhuntin
1st February 2010, 16:52
glad to hear its on the way to being sorted.

DJSin
1st February 2010, 17:10
Awesome to hear that nothing came to pass.
I hope that you can find the person and put an end to it!

The_DudE
1st February 2010, 17:57
you know where yr mates are bro and here for ya!

StoneY
1st February 2010, 19:40
Ok the culprit has been found.
The IP address was traced and the authorities have been active in following through

NO connection to ANYONE from KB is involved, the offender knew enough about my recent history to create a red herring
No bikers from anywhere were ever involved and there will be no further action and no one need be concerned for my family

This issue is now closed, thank you all for you loyal support, I was genuinely concerned.
You guys and girls all rock.

chanceyy
1st February 2010, 19:48
Thats great news Brent .. and its damn scary when you dunno how real the threat is ..

Nice to know you and the family can sleep a bit easier now :sweatdrop

Request to close thread has been actioned