PDA

View Full Version : For women of a 'certain age'...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Ratti
2nd February 2010, 07:06
not that that will stop the rest of you of course!

This is not bike related, but something that Im curious about. Bear with me for a time please.
Being a bit slow off the mark I have only recently had it explained to me what a 'cougar' is. yeah yeah I know, but at least I know now ok?

While I've accidently fallen into this category once or twice at different times, I'm curious about how widespread this is. What got me thinking was browsing the BIker Eye Candy thread someone has posted. The lads featured are not to my taste being far too young.
So...
if you were to go cougaring, what features would the lad in question have to have to make it worthwhile? Dont go getting rude here...I can guess the most obvious.

Personally I like them 20 something, arty, long fair hair, soft beard, wear glasses, not too tall . Not that I go looking, but that is the candy that catches my eye...

Would you go for a much younger biker? I wouldnt, prefer my biker friends older and wiser.

cheers

EJK
2nd February 2010, 07:08
What is cougaring?

Mom
2nd February 2010, 07:12
Nothing wrong with a toy boy :love:

Love my Bonnie
2nd February 2010, 07:13
WTF?
"certain age"

How rude!!

PrincessBandit
2nd February 2010, 07:41
Roflmao! There are some lovely young chaps here on kb, although I can't vouch for whether they'd want to be cougar feed.
Personally I think it's finally time that women got to play the game that older men have always enjoyed.

p.s. I try not to be so vain that I avoid the "older woman" tag, even though I'm sure I'm only still 22 on the inside!!!

sinfull
2nd February 2010, 07:49
God i'd hate to imagine if i got cougared, bwahahahahahaha grab a granny springs to mind, it'd never happen, she'd have to have one fast zimmer frame to catch me !

SixPackBack
2nd February 2010, 07:49
From the urban dictionary:

An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her shit together.
That cougar I met last night, showed me shit I didn't know existed, I'm goin back for more.

.............Wow!......Looks like the 'cougar' moniker applies to BRU as well!

slowpoke
2nd February 2010, 08:33
.... There are some lovely young chaps here on kb,....

Aaaargh! If ever there was phrase to strike terror into the heart of a try hard young playa that's it. If you are ever referred to as a "lovely young chap" you know you ain't getting any.

As for women of a "certain age": you go girls!

TOTO
2nd February 2010, 08:36
cougars are more common than you think actually...

http://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/6102008102346AM_mURI_temp_e2525bda.jpg

Headbanger
2nd February 2010, 08:41
Pffft...and yet again people think they have discovered something new.

Lmfao.

Trudes
2nd February 2010, 08:54
Firstly, I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too young to be considered a cougar :laugh:
and secondly, I'm happily married.....
However, if I wasn't either of those things and I was on "The hunt" as such, I would probably pounce on someone that was mature enough to still be able to have a conversation with, nothing in particular in the looks department is a must, but big strong hands are nice....... something like these would do nicely............
http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/images/gaspard_ulliel%20-%201%20-%20hannibal_rising.jpghttp://robertpattinsonwho.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/robert-pattinson-shiny-volvo-twilight.png
Just as well I don't fit the category!!

Mikkel
2nd February 2010, 09:55
COUGARS!

Because skanks eventually grow old.

:chase:

p.s. Sorry, can't be arsed finding a picture and making you a poster.

allycatz
2nd February 2010, 10:00
Ew theres something quite disturbing about shagging someone my sons age...give me experience over a toy boy anyday. I don't wanna have to hold their hands crossing the road!

oldrider
2nd February 2010, 10:24
Makes me feel like I'm dead already, no matter how loud and long I call, here kitty kitty kitty, there isn't gonna be one young enough to handle the challenge! :confused:

Skyryder
2nd February 2010, 10:39
Makes me feel like I'm dead already, no matter how loud and long I call, here kitty kitty kitty, there isn't gonna be one young enough to handle the challenge! :confused:

There ain't no justice OR. The opposite of couger is a dirty old man. Now where's the mud bath?

Skyryder

Big Dave
2nd February 2010, 10:40
There's a big difference between a Cougar and a Feral Cat Johno.

<G>
2nd February 2010, 10:47
If the attraction is mutual age becomes irrelevant.

cmoore
2nd February 2010, 10:47
"if you were to go cougaring, what features would the lad in question have to have to make it worthwhile? Dont go getting rude here...I can guess the most obvious."......would that be...a large wallet??

slofox
2nd February 2010, 10:59
Bit bloody late for me to be cougar-bait...

SS90
2nd February 2010, 11:02
However, if I wasn't either of those things and I was on "The hunt" as such, I would probably pounce on someone that was mature enough to still be able to have a conversation with, nothing in particular in the looks department is a must, but big strong hands are nice....... something like these would do nicely............
http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/images/gaspard_ulliel%20-%201%20-%20hannibal_rising.jpghttp://robertpattinsonwho.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/robert-pattinson-shiny-volvo-twilight.png

Huh?, you want a Homo?

crazyhorse
2nd February 2010, 11:04

Nice car........... :rofl:

Slyer
2nd February 2010, 11:05
MILF's mmmmmmm:love:

Fatt Max
2nd February 2010, 11:34
Once you've had fat, you'll never look back....

At my age I need to trawl the RSA's to find a cougar with the right age difference....still I love it when they have to take off their boots to show me their tits....

cmoore
2nd February 2010, 11:35
so the male equivalent of a cougar is a tiger?

sinfull
2nd February 2010, 11:41
If the attraction is mutual age becomes irrelevant.Loooovvee the way you justify it !!

YellowDog
2nd February 2010, 11:51
True beauty is just a light switch away!
(maybe a couple of beers too)

oldrider
2nd February 2010, 12:40
That's why I prefer biker ladies, I might be OK if I just don't remove my helmet! :no: (Just a dreamer)

Headbanger
2nd February 2010, 13:12

You want a 14 year old girl?

Big Dave
2nd February 2010, 13:23
..still I love it when they have to take off their boots to show me their tits....

Or you appreciate the gravity of the situation.

Trudes
2nd February 2010, 13:45
You want a 14 year old girl?

I like them at least legal, and old enough to vote!!;)

In truth, one of those guys is only 10 years younger than me and the other 8, so that's barely cradle snatching!

Headbanger
2nd February 2010, 14:23
I like them at least legal, and old enough to vote!!;)

In truth, one of those guys is only 10 years younger than me and the other 8, so that's barely cradle snatching!

I'd bet both my gold teeth that the chick in the photo leaning on the car has a bald vagina.

Trudes
2nd February 2010, 14:25
I'd bet both my gold teeth that the chick in the photo leaning on the car has a bald vagina.

I bet too!!!:laugh:

Headbanger
2nd February 2010, 14:29
When I was 18 my Thursday girl was 30, The bitch gave me an awesome STD.

Whoa, Just had a shiver of revulsion when I wondered what she would look like now.....

Aprilia Girl
2nd February 2010, 14:31
Ha ha ha.... you boys are just too funny not to reply to this lol. Sometime's you can't really tell a person's true age even at the best of times, but what does it really matter at the end of the day?

Maha
2nd February 2010, 14:46
Cougars are real and walking amoungst us, we had one here two party's ago....there are pics, but for personal/safety reasons, they will stay off the internet.....:shifty:

Mikkel
2nd February 2010, 15:16

Pig's probably more like it. ...most likely one who's not lacking material wealth as well.

Cougars are real and walking amoungst us, we had one here two party's ago....there are pics, but for personal/safety reasons, they will stay off the internet.....:shifty:

Now that's just WRONG! Post up or shut up... jeez.
:D

Mom
2nd February 2010, 16:25

Meow :blip:

howdamnhard
2nd February 2010, 16:40
Personally I think it's finally time that women got to play the game that older men have always enjoyed.

Oh, I wish there were cougars out and about when I was young. I was shy and awkward , and a cougar would have been just what I needed. Someone who knew what they wanted and could teach me.
Oh bother it's to late I'm old,ha,ha.

terbang
2nd February 2010, 16:49
Back when I was 23 I got cougared by my boss's 40 year old wife. She was a racey ex flight attendant who knew exactly what she wanted. Twas a wild period in a young lads life.

Ratti
2nd February 2010, 17:11
lol, this has been comical reading!
Maybe a definition of cougar? the one I was told is that there has to be at least a 15 year age difference

so..

'women of a certain age' would have to be at least 31 for the lad in question to be legal, 33 for him to be able to vote and so it goes on. ok? Was I misinformed about that aspect of cougaring?

and yes I have to say the idea of shagging a lad close to my sons age is gross, he's not even 19 yet..waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to young.

There would be hope for some of the older lads here if the cougar in question followed the 15 year rule....ie a 50yo lad could get lucky with a 65 yo cougar.... a 60 yo with a 75

I like the comment that a couple of beers and the lightswitch improve looks. I can think of a chap or two who were vastly improved by having the lights off!

For those who havent tried yet....yup fat men have a certain appeal. Think of it this way, they are not afraid to indulge their senses or they wouldnt have got fat to start with and there is defnatly a sensual appeal as far as touch goes, try it you might be suprised.

FFS, who thinks the chick leaning against the car is a chick? isnt it that chap who plays a vampire in some movie or tv series..???

keep em coming ladies, we're outnumbered by the lads on this thread....

NighthawkNZ
2nd February 2010, 17:21
Personally I like them 20 something, arty, long fair hair, soft beard, wear glasses, not too tall . Not that I go looking, but that is the candy that catches my eye...

Would you go for a much younger biker? I wouldnt, prefer my biker friends older and wiser

you tell me this now... after I cut my hair... and well a few fews to old... :doh:

PrincessBandit
2nd February 2010, 18:32
Aaaargh! If ever there was phrase to strike terror into the heart of a try hard young playa that's it.

Well I would blush to call them sizzling studs or eye candy, but if you prefer then "there are some hot YOUNG sexy studs here on kb, although I'm not sure they'd want to be cougar feed". Better? Now I'm going to blush!

Bit bloody late for me to be cougar-bait...

Oh, I wish there were cougars out and about when I was young. I was shy and awkward , and a cougar would have been just what I needed. Someone who knew what they wanted and could teach me.

Didn't someone write just before there's no age limit on it if you want. If a cougar is only about 15 years senior, then there's hope for those of you for whom this is a delight to be anticipated.

When I was 18 my Thursday girl was 30, The bitch gave me an awesome STD.

Whoa, Just had a shiver of revulsion when I wondered what she would look like now.....

Hahahahahahaha. Lol moment!

davebullet
2nd February 2010, 18:58
Mrs. B is ok with me and a cougar. Even enjoyed the odd one in front of the kids. Problem is I've run out of Coca-cola.

Headbanger
2nd February 2010, 19:22
this way, they are not afraid to indulge their senses or they wouldnt have got fat to start with and there is defnatly a sensual appeal as far as touch goes, try it you might be suprised.

Your saying fat bastards will feast on anything?

I feel sorry for Mrs Headbanger when we are doing the bounce, Its not so much cries of ecstasy, but muffled screams of panic as I alternately suffocate and crush her.

Still, I get to finish,roll over and instantly go to sleep.

2wheeldrifter
2nd February 2010, 20:11
Roflmao! There are some lovely young chaps here on kb, although I can't vouch for whether they'd want to be cougar feed.

p.s. I try not to be so vain that I avoid the "older woman" tag, even though I'm sure I'm only still 22 on the inside!!!

Need to check the growth rings PB :)

Fatt Max
2nd February 2010, 20:19
For those who havent tried yet....yup fat men have a certain appeal. Think of it this way, they are not afraid to indulge their senses or they wouldnt have got fat to start with and there is defnatly a sensual appeal as far as touch goes, try it you might be suprised.

Yep, as I have said on more than one occaision, I only have a 3" willy but I have 130kg to push it in with.

Other advantages of a fat bloke:

(a) You are never short of shade

(b) Always room in the butt crack to store your keys, cellphone and EFTPOS card when you are at the beach

(c) Farts are definatley funnier

(d) Fat people are harder to kidnap so that will save money on ransoms etc

(e) Basically, we try harder

There you have it. I'm available for any research work that may be required. Dont ask me to wear a thong, it will be like rubbing dental floss between two VW Beetles

Fat love........yyyeeeaaaaahhhhhh.............phutt... ...

Skyryder
2nd February 2010, 20:23
Pig's probably more like it. ...most likely one who's not lacking material wealth as well.

They are known as Sugar Daddys.

I was out pissing up many years ago and had to go to my car to get another packet of fags. I'd just locked up and this oldish guy walks out with this chick and I mean she was a bit of 'allright.' He was parked next to my car and being the gentleman he proceeded to unlock the passanger's door. I kid you not he was so shacken with 'expectation':love: that he could not get the key in the door. :shit:

Skyryder

Maha
2nd February 2010, 20:25
Yep, as I have said on more than one occaision, I only have a 3" willy but I have 130kg to push it in with.

Other advantages of a fat bloke:

(a) You are never short of shade

(b) Always room in the butt crack to store your keys, cellphone and EFTPOS card when you are at the beach

(c) Farts are definatley funnier

(d) Fat people are harder to kidnap so that will save money on ransoms etc

(e) Basically, we try harder

There you have it. I'm available for any research work that may be required. Dont ask me to wear a thong, it will be like rubbing dental floss between two VW Beetles

Fat love........yyyeeeaaaaahhhhhh.............phutt... ...

And when you get rid of that nostril you'll be even more appealing!.....:shifty:

Love my Bonnie
2nd February 2010, 20:36
Some of us girls like bellies on our blokes you know!!
Kinda sexy, I reckon!!

KAWA Z
2nd February 2010, 20:37
"if you've ever done it with a leopardess you'll never look at a squirrel again !"
charles bukovski

Leviticus
2nd February 2010, 20:44
I was "cougared" at 18, by a 32 year old. Great times, defo one to keep in the "wank bank"

oldrider
2nd February 2010, 21:17
Sugar daddy available to discerning biker ladies,

Wednesday evenings preferable,

Bookings essential. (Must be patient but hurry only the first five callers will be considered.)

PM oldrider, :shifty:

Apologies: This offer has been completely oversubscribed and must be withdrawn for "health and safety" reasons! (mine)

Fatt Max
2nd February 2010, 22:13
Kinda sexy, I reckon!!

Ooohhhhhhh.............

Gareth51
2nd February 2010, 22:35

They have been around for a long time.....my good mate and I experance a double penertration with lady much older than us and that was back in the sixties..and thats all I'm saying

Pixie
3rd February 2010, 00:24
Slightly of topic here,but does anyone else think the woman in the Air NZ "cougar" ad has been a little too long on the end of an embalmer's syringe?:sick:

Pixie
3rd February 2010, 00:46

No,the male equivalent is the mounting lion.

TOTO
3rd February 2010, 01:12
Isn't it Old Codger ?

http://www.opednews.com/populum/uploaded/the-old-codger-23441-20081003-1.jpg

Ratti
3rd February 2010, 08:11
soooo..now a few secrets coming out huh guys?
Seems that a liking for a likely lad has been around for some time now? And of course the liking of a lad for an older woman has not lost it's appeal over the years either! yippee! there be hope for my lonely old self yet. lol
Nice to see another biker lady appreciates a belly on a man. It's actually really nice to ride a full bodied chap, lot like riding a fullbodied bike..once you get your seat comfy you're away...as with heavy bikes tho', don't let the bugger get on top of you

firefighter
3rd February 2010, 08:26
it's finally time that women got to play the game that older men have always enjoyed.

Finally?! This term has been around forever! It's only over the last 10 or so years that it's become television drama. Yes time does move that fast.

Reckless
3rd February 2010, 09:05
Kinda sexy, I reckon!!

Oh your all my kinda girls! Only real men have traded up that boring old six pack for a full dozen. LOL!!!
Makes our tongues move much faster aswell!!:blip: Nuff detail!

Fatt Max
3rd February 2010, 10:57
soooo..now a few secrets coming out huh guys?
Nice to see another biker lady appreciates a belly on a man. It's actually really nice to ride a full bodied chap, lot like riding a fullbodied bike..once you get your seat comfy you're away...as with heavy bikes tho', don't let the bugger get on top of you

Yep, babe I'm yours....

I have been doing the 'Mono Ab' work out now for 20 years and the results are amazing....

mashman
3rd February 2010, 11:10
Hmmmmm,business idea... Cougar Escort Service anyone???

coffeejunkie
3rd February 2010, 11:18
The age difference thing is nothing more than a state of mind, After all isn't it the male/female ya with not their age?

Headbanger
3rd February 2010, 11:22

Hell no, I'm not going to pay to fuck some old bird.

Pubs are full of old slappers.

Fatt Max
3rd February 2010, 11:31

I'm fucked if I'm going anywhere near a woman who drives a Ford......any cage for that matter.....

PrincessBandit
3rd February 2010, 15:42
I'm fucked if I'm going anywhere near a woman who drives a Ford......any cage for that matter.....

Hmmm, I'll remember that noteworthy observation - I used to own an escort (Ford escort, not agency)... Ahhhhh, such happy memories, had it when I was single, had to part with it once married.

Pixie
3rd February 2010, 16:29
Hmmm, I'll remember that noteworthy observation - I used to own an escort (Ford escort, not agency)... Ahhhhh, such happy memories, had it when I was single, had to part with it once married.

Anybody here own a Mercury Cougar?

oldrider
3rd February 2010, 19:31

Bit impulsive there HB, I think you might have got that one back to front! :rolleyes: (Hmmm, or is it me? :eek5: )

mashman
3rd February 2010, 19:43

Heh, hence why you ride bikes... you would rather have one that's Holden on? :oi-grr:

But when you don't just want an old slapper... plus it's a service where you could be the one getting paid. You pay her to be your escort and if she thinks you're worth it, she'll pay you to fuck her silly, or in your case... pay you for your effort... :whistle:

Fatt Max
3rd February 2010, 20:08

Same here, I owned one when I were a lad in London, had many an intersting liaison in the back seat, I especially remember a girl called suzanne who was VERY nice to me when I was 18......had to sell it when I got fined for streaking across a football pitch (Tottenham v Man U, White Hart Lane, 1990) .

I was sad when it went, felt a part of me had gone.....well, a couple of million parts atually, especially when Suzza decided to spit instead oif swallow and 'sugar coated' the vinyl seat covering.....

Memories.......

Gareth51
3rd February 2010, 22:28

Had a couple of escorts too,one we took around Europe and used it to sleep in the laybys ...have pics somewhere.

helenoftroy
4th February 2010, 10:13

My first was an Escort,I was 17.....Love at first sight....tidy wee body,2 door,white with a red pinstripe,spacious rear....:blip:that car and me had a huge amount of fun....:woohoo:

Till I got bored & traded him in on a younger hotter model.....Datsun 1200sss....sexy hot wee beast he was too. He was fast!!

Great thread!!

Younger men?why would'nt you!!:devil2:

oldrider
4th February 2010, 10:20
My first was when I was 17.....Love at first sight..

Great thread!!

Younger men?why would'nt you!!:devil2:

Get off the grass HOT, what would I do with a younger man? :lol: Spose I could lend him to Mrs oldrider while I go :ride:

Headbanger
4th February 2010, 11:09
All these years and I never knew my big fat belly was an object of hot desire that could make the ladies go weak at the knees, and to think, All this time I have been covering it up, well no more, My big fat hairy belly is going to live in the sun.

And can all the ladies that like us fatties please send me your details, I'll make a list for future reference.

Sweet?

muhahahahahahahaha

mashman
4th February 2010, 11:46
All these years and I never knew my big fat belly was an object of hot desire that could make the ladies go weak at the knees, and to think, All this time I have been covering it up, well no more, My big fat hairy belly is going to live in the sun.

And can all the ladies that like us fatties please send me your details, I'll make a list for future reference.

Sweet?

muhahahahahahahaha

exentuate your figure... get a crop top... works for me

helenoftroy
4th February 2010, 11:58
Get off the grass HOT, what would I do with a younger man? :lol: Spose I could lend him to Mrs oldrider while I go :ride:

Lmao!

Why would Mrs Oldrider want a young one when shes got you?

Mite like em young but there are some gorgeous older ones out there too.....

....and you! dear John are a prime example!!:hug:

Ratti
4th February 2010, 16:06
Hey HB, i'm up in whangas a lot. I lived there 14 years, have heaps of friends up there and teach a class or 2 during the holidays..bellydance so you wont have to ask..yes really.

pm me and next time Im up there we can meet somewhere for a beer...gotta keep your belly in good shape for all those women you gonna get answering!

crop top? the mind boggles? is that made of sexy see thru mesh to pique the interest? no point showin' it all off at once eh?

Escort service? bugger that I so would not pay for a lad. Maybe an experienced older chap, but not a lad...

What the heck is a monoab exercise?

helenoftroy
4th February 2010, 16:53
Hey HB, i'm up in whangas a lot. I lived there 14 years, have heaps of friends up there and teach a class or 2 during the holidays..bellydance so you wont have to ask..yes really.

pm me and next time Im up there we can meet somewhere for a beer...gotta keep your belly in good shape for all those women you gonna get answering!

crop top? the mind boggles? is that made of sexy see thru mesh to pique the interest? no point showin' it all off at once eh?

Escort service? bugger that I so would not pay for a lad. Maybe an experienced older chap, but not a lad...

What the heck is a monoab exercise?

Oh another bellydancer!! Yes!!:wari::wari::wari:

Ratti
4th February 2010, 17:13
ChCH girl huh? Tribal? Is KiwiIwi still going strong there? or do you prefer another style?

Me? FCBD all the way! sword a specialty. Performing a MT Vic festival if anyone in Welly wants to pootle along to watch.

helenoftroy
4th February 2010, 17:44
Rashika, who I ride with got me intrigued....only my 2nd year but I love it!

I take classes with Farida(Desert Veils)

Gareth51
4th February 2010, 22:04
Rashika, who I ride with got me intrigued....only my 2nd year but I love it!

I take classes with Farida(Desert Veils)

This would be worth coming down for a party to see

mashman
5th February 2010, 08:29

as long as it exposes yer midriff (dunno what they're called over here), it can be made out of anything that you like.... but I appreciate the image you're conveying... :wacko:

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 08:32

Ratti
5th February 2010, 09:39
a few posts ago we were discussing paying a nice young man for services rendered to cougardom. I said No Way would I pay...having just mowed the firkken hay paddock I laughingly refer to as my lawn I have had time to rethink that statement.

I would pay....
or maybe swap his domestic skills ( I don't do house work ) for sack time?

Even a nice middle aged man
or a nice old man
I dont care, anyone..pleeeeeeeese come do my housework and lawns for me

Terms to be discussed at the intial interveiw

ps wear nice undies, I may ask to see them ;-)

Ratti
5th February 2010, 09:41
Love the cougar pic 'drifter.
Was thinking about Tshirt to wear at ACC run...

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 09:50
a few posts ago we were discussing paying a nice young man for services rendered to cougardom. I said No Way would I pay...having just mowed the firkken hay paddock I laughingly refer to as my lawn I have had time to rethink that statement.

I would pay....

or a nice old man

Just loging off and I'll be right over...

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 09:52

I would pay....

or a nice old man

Just loging off and I'll be right over... do have undies on, nice silky smooth ones mmmmm

Ratti
5th February 2010, 09:54
er..right...undies opional for this dude. Wouldnt be able to see them anyway!

So 'drifter...you applying for housework or lawns?

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 09:57
er..right...undies opional for this dude. Wouldnt be able to see them anyway!

So 'drifter...you applying for housework or lawns?

I'm a pickin he's applying for the sack!!!.....;)

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 10:00
yes I'll do the sack work, we can then hire some mug to do the laws etc while we folic :)

just go and get my bag....

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 10:08
yes I'll do the sack work, we can then hire some mug to do the laws etc while we folic :)

just go and get my bag....

Those stairs don't look sturdy enough to support that g-string....lol;)

Was going to say cute ass Drifter but I think I save that comment.......:eek5:

mashman
5th February 2010, 10:13

I would pay....

or a nice old man

I spy with my little eye something beginning with C
and ending in ougar

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 10:20
Those stairs don't look sturdy enough to support that g-string....lol;)

Was going to say cute ass Drifter but I think I save that comment.......:eek5:

Photo's can play tricks on you, but you would be right....... I do have a cute ass :) lol

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 10:24
Got me bag... what's the address hun?

I did use too ride, I would have you know before any cheeky comments start ;)

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 10:26
Photo's can play tricks on you, but you would be right....... I do have a cute ass :) lol

I'm not convinced that it is ...you better post another pic ....the other one wasn't a good angle.........:rofl:

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 10:33
I'm not convinced that it is ...you better post another pic ....the other one wasn't a good angle.........:rofl:

ok ok hold on see what I can do. not easy walking up and down those stairs you know, plus getting the camera at the RIGHT angle (I thought it would turn you ladies to jelly!) my cute rear, gosh some are never happy!

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 10:37
ok ok hold on see what I can do. not easy walking up and down those stairs you know, plus getting the camera at the RIGHT angle (I thought it would turn you ladies to jelly!) my cute rear, gosh some are never happy!

From what I'm seeing there is enough jelly on those cheeks of yours to feed all of KB..........LOL:eek5:

Ratti
5th February 2010, 10:46
Hey Foxzee, We could share perhaps? once he's done your lawns and housework he could come do mine?

there certainly seems to be enuff of him to go around.

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 10:47
From what I'm seeing there is enough jelly on those cheeks of yours to feed all of KB..........LOL:eek5:

Well all this running around taking photo's etc I have seemed too have lost some weight... damn you girls I won't be able to make it down the line now, lost all my energy and feel alittle eploited if I did......

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 10:48
Hey Foxzee, We could share perhaps? once he's done your lawns and housework he could come do mine?

OH how nasty you woman are..... feel totally used !!!!

Ratti
5th February 2010, 10:50
well ,you would be well used by the time Foxzee and I had finished with you

but only if you're a good lad and do what you're told with no back chat

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 10:53

Yo Ratti....that would just get him to excited and he would get nothing done.....unless you have a whip!!!!!;)

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 10:54
well ,you would be well used by the time Foxzee and I had finished with you

but only if you're a good lad and do what you're told with no back chat

ok ok I can play that game too, tie me up if you must and just abuse me..............

be loving that :)

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 10:55
Yo Ratti....that would just get him to excited and he would get nothing done.....unless you have a whip!!!!!;)

whip! were you be putin this whip?

Foxzee
OH how nasty you woman are..... feel totally used !!!!

Now that was a better angle Drifter..........

Totally used..........I think Ratti has only just begun with you.............:)

Slyer
Errr... :bleh:

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 10:57
Now that was a better angle Drifter..........

Totally used..........I think Ratti has only just begun with you.............:)

don't really mind been used... just worried about the "handle" on the whip!

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 11:00
don't really mind been used... just worried about the "handle" on the whip!

Darling ...the handle is the least of your worries........:whistle:

Ratti
5th February 2010, 11:00
as it happens Foxzee I DO have a whip
and some ropes
and a quiet room away from the house and my kids

He does seem to be losing condition tho, wonder how scrawny he be in the next pic? if he gets to thin I might have to give him a miss. Nothing to hold onto.

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 11:06
and some ropes

He does seem to be losing condition tho, wonder how scrawny he be in the next pic? if he gets to thin I might have to give him a miss. Nothing to hold onto.

Cool your room away from the house... mine's under it :) have a sewing machine too, you girls love lotion?

oh trust me THERE would be something to hold on to.... ;)

Some parts of my body I treat with care... things come out.. but things never never go inn !

mashman
5th February 2010, 11:07
Nothing to hold onto. Nothing???

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 11:07
and some ropes

LMAO....I'm picking he's going to very very skinny when he reads that you have a whip...back room...AND rope...:woohoo:

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 11:11
Some parts of my body I treat with care... things come out.. but things never never go inn !

Hang on...that sounds to me that you are calling yourself a wanker!!! :) WTF...things come out but never go in.....

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 11:12
and some ropes

don't count on it... just got a burger lov

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 11:15
Hang on...that sounds to me that you are calling yourself a wanker!!! :) WTF...things come out but never go in.....

No sweetie, listen up.... wrong end of the stick!!

Ratti
5th February 2010, 11:17
goodness gracious..what a big one you have 'drifter!

the burger that is.

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 11:21
No sweetie, listen up.... wrong end of the stick!!

dUH!....well where do I find the right end of the stick....LOL

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 11:21
goodness gracious..what a big one you have 'drifter!

the burger that is.

you should were it comes out!!!!!!!!!!! mmmm keen to see?

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 11:24
dUH!....well where do I find the right end of the stick....LOL

You ladies picking on me? I am a young impressionable and naive lad.. but hun one end shots white the other blacky brown... which colour you want on your..... sheets?

Ratti
5th February 2010, 11:31
Foxzee dear...has it been a while? if you can't recall which end of the stick is the right one, you might need a refresher course.

seems young 'drifter here is keen to up his experience levels....

'drifter, I want my sheets washed, dried, folded and put away. no skid marks or I shall have to whip your butt as a reminder to not slack off the housework. I have standards you know.

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 11:35
You ladies picking on me? I am a young impressionable and naive lad.. but hun one end shots white the other blacky brown... which colour you want on your..... sheets?

Young, impressionable, naive.....nah you are just teasing us now......

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 11:38
Foxzee dear...has it been a while? if you can't recall which end of the stick is the right one, you might need a refresher course.

They cum at a price!

seems young 'drifter here is keen to up his experience levels....

'drifter, I want my sheets washed, dried, folded and put away. no skid marks or I shall have to whip your butt as a reminder to not slack off the housework. I have standards you know.

Hmmm cream sheets for some reason mask alot action on the sheets, but I really want to know the colour of your curtains please?

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 11:40

ME! teasing you...! it's a legit job isn't it?

mashman
5th February 2010, 11:42

whatever flicks yer beanie I suppose...

Ratti
5th February 2010, 11:43
Hmmm cream sheets for some reason mask alot action on the sheets, but I really want to know the colour of your curtains please?

so thats where Im going wrong? the navy blue sheets do show up a lot of marks. Damn it, now I REALLY want you to do my housework for me. You know so much more than i do!

curtains? why do youwant to know the colour? o hang on...you gonna drive around the Hutt looking for my house right?

Ratti
5th February 2010, 11:44
Mash, why arn't you at work?

mashman
5th February 2010, 11:50
Mash, why arn't you at work?

I am. Shouldn't you be doing your own housework?:eek5::eek5::eek5:

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 11:51
so thats where Im going wrong? the navy blue sheets do show up a lot of marks. Damn it, now I REALLY want you to do my housework for me. You know so much more than i do!

curtains? why do youwant to know the colour? o hang on...you gonna drive around the Hutt looking for my house right?

If you see this (see pic) be worried! I'll find you! :sweatdrop

The best colour for curtains would be cream and brown then you have both ends covered for those opps moments... you know what I mean!

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 11:52

nah lazy cow wants me to do it!

she wants to exploit my lusty body for her dirty needs..... tut tut

mashman
5th February 2010, 11:54
nah lazy cow wants me to do it!

Yes, i've read what a busy day you're going to be having... just don't lettem go in through the outhole man...

Ratti
5th February 2010, 11:55

why?

I had an arrangment with my hubby, he was in charge of housework and I looked after the lawns, hedges and outside stuff. We each assisted as required, but had it sorted as to who was in charge. worked for us

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 11:57
Yes, i've read what a busy day you're going to be having... just don't lettem go in through the outhole man...

Yeah I think this tag team are new at this game... there's ONLY one colour you want the male to be spitin all over the place aye mate, outholes ARE outholes, playing with fire if you push that hole... mean button.

mashman
5th February 2010, 11:59
why?

I had an arrangment with my hubby, he was in charge of housework and I looked after the lawns, hedges and outside stuff. We each assisted as required, but had it sorted as to who was in charge. worked for us

Fair question, one to which i have no answer to that i can publish on a forum without being a marked man for the rest of my life!!!

Good arrangement. I just leave everything to the missus, because i is so bad a doing stuff in or around the house...

mashman
5th February 2010, 12:03
Yeah I think this tag team are new at this game... there's ONLY one colour you want the male to be spitin all over the place aye mate, outholes ARE outholes, playing with fire if you push that hole... mean button.

I've just swallowed 12 inches, so might just stop thinking about the habits and habitat of the chocolate starfish...

Ratti
5th February 2010, 12:03

Darling men.....no-one 'cept you two have mentioned outholes..... is this because you both have a subconcious wish for someone to go exploring your neverbeforeseen areas?

Foxzee and I are defnatly new to the game of tag team...never met each other before to day...never met at all actually.

Ratti
5th February 2010, 12:05
Fair question, one to which i have no answer to that i can publish on a forum without being a marked man for the rest of my life!!!

Sensible chap. I approve.

Ratti
5th February 2010, 12:06
I've just swallowed 12 inches, so might just stop thinking about the habits and habitat of the chocolate starfish...

ALright I'll bite. 12 inches of what? Toblerone?

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 12:06
I've just swallowed 12 inches...

Big mouth....LOL:)

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 12:08
Darling men.....no-one 'cept you two have mentioned outholes..... is this because you both have a subconcious wish for someone to go exploring your neverbeforeseen areas?

Foxzee and I are defnatly new to the game of tag team...never met each other before to day...never met at all actually.

Shit....I didn't realise we were playing tag...I thought it was hide and seek.........

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 12:15

oh I see now.... you want me to break the ice, be the sandwich in the middle so to speak... or the meat ;) a trap for a young men....

I was so close in trusting yous with my virtue... :o

mashman
5th February 2010, 12:16
ALright I'll bite. 12 inches of what? Toblerone?

I'm sure you would... t'was a subway... althoiugh now i have a hankering for toblerone... damn you woman!

Big mouth....LOL

cheeky bugga :yawn: ... i get it from my mum apparantly...

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 12:16
Shit....I didn't realise we were playing tag...I thought it was hide and seek.........

I'll do the hiding ok!

mashman
5th February 2010, 12:17

you wanna sell that on ineed.co.nz... to a cougar perhaps...

Ratti
5th February 2010, 12:18
This has turned into a very weird thread!
I thought it was Fish we were playing. Certainly been getting the bites!
I think I need to go do some work. Not housework tho, will wait for 'drifter to get his act together and ride down.
Got some costumes to make so better go get 'em done.

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 12:18

Virture - is that what you have named yours!.......:whistle:

Ratti
5th February 2010, 12:20
I'll do the hiding ok!

chicken! You not scared of a couple of harmless girly bikers are you?

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 12:20
you wanna sell that on ineed.co.nz... to a cougar perhaps...

Fuk yeah good point!

How much ladies.... start the bidding :) I will use the money for a sex change then you can have your wicked way with me ! :) money well spent, about time someone else does all the work and I can do all the moaning lol

Ratti
5th February 2010, 12:21
Virture - is that what you have named yours!.......:whistle:

Hopefull might be a better name for his

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 12:21
I'll do the hiding ok!

You'll need to give us clue where you are tho!!!!!! hmmm I wonder what the clue could be..........

Ratti
5th February 2010, 12:22
I'll only bid if you promise to spend the money wisely

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 12:22
This has turned into a very weird thread!
I thought it was Fish we were playing. Certainly been getting the bites!
I think I need to go do some work. Not housework tho, will wait for 'drifter to get his act together and ride down.
Got some costumes to make so better go get 'em done.

Ever tryed sewing skin?

mashman
5th February 2010, 12:23
You'll need to give us clue where you are tho!!!!!! hmmm I wonder what the clue could be..........

Oh i see, you need him to drill a hole through the wall...

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 12:23
Fuk yeah good point!

about time someone else does all the work and I can do all the moaning lol

Can you not mullti task.........

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 12:24
See you girls are picking on me now... I can't work that fast, your ladies are just wanting wanting from me.... wanting slow down alittle...

Slyer
I think you guys need a chatroom, not a forum.

allycatz
Hey Ratti, does anyone do belly dancing classes in kapiti? I got dragged up to dance in a Turkish restaurant in Auckland and it seemed kind of fun

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 12:25
Can you not mullti task.........

I can fart and breath at the same time.... thats breath out! that cut the chesse?

mashman
5th February 2010, 12:26
Hey Ratti, does anyone do belly dancing classes in kapiti? I got dragged up to dance in a Turkish restaurant in Auckland and it seemed kind of fun

Some friends of my wife, in paraparam, have done that exact thing. I'll try find out more if ya like... Maybe run by Ratti

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 12:27

it's moist

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 12:28
Oh i see, you need him to drill a hole through the wall...

Well if that's where he wants to hide it........ a hole in the wall will be ok

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 12:30

But then you won't have anything to read.....

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 12:30
Hopefull might be a better name for his

Am sure you have heard of the saying " By the virtue invested in me" ? but it won't be in me!

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 12:31
Well if that's where he wants to hide it........ a hole in the wall will be ok

You got a leaking house with moist walls or something?

mashman
5th February 2010, 12:32

I'm thinking they need a dungeon once the foreplay is over with...

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 12:32

Is adding to your post count though :)

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 12:37
You got a leaking house with moist walls or something?

Actually...........I could do with a plumber.....

Ratti
5th February 2010, 12:39
Ever tryed sewing skin?

leather and sheepskin. not people. Why what do you have in mind?

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 12:41

For the house or you? all I can do is block holes for you, house not alot really... sorry

Ratti
5th February 2010, 12:42

bugger..i just KNOW there is something really rude that ought to be said here, but Im darned if I can think of what it would be! Where's FatMaxx when you want him? Im sure he would have something wildly inappropriate

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 12:43
leather and sheepskin. not people. Why what do you have in mind?

I I I I REALLY have no f-ing idea to why..... but do have alot of things in my mind :)

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 12:46
I'm thinking they need a dungeon once the foreplay is over with...

Dungeon...but but but I'm scared of the dark.....

For god's sake don't let Dean hear me say dark he'll think I'm being racist...........:)

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 12:48
[I] but do have alot of things in my mind :)

That's got to be a first............LMAO!!!!

mashman
5th February 2010, 12:51
bugger..i just KNOW there is something really rude that ought to be said here, but Im darned if I can think of what it would be! Where's FatMaxx when you want him? Im sure he would have something wildly inappropriate

Something about getting shit out of the waste pipe... according to mathemeticians you just need a pencil and paper to work it out...

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 12:52
That's got to be a first............LMAO!!!!

I sense your mocking me?

I feel alittle hurt that you think I am just a body with no brain......:weep:

mashman
5th February 2010, 12:54
Dungeon...but but but I'm scared of the dark.....

For god's sake don't let Dean hear me say dark he'll think I'm being racist...........:)

ROTF... he'll think did you say???

Ratti
5th February 2010, 12:57
I sense your mocking me?

I feel alittle hurt that you think I am just a body with no brain......:weep:

Sweetheart, its not that we think you are just a body with no brain..its just that we only WANT your body. If we wanted a brain as well we'd go for an older man

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 13:02
Sweetheart, its not that we think you are just a body with no brain..its just that we only WANT your body. If we wanted a brain as well we'd go for an older man

Thats cool...... I'm 19 how old are you?

What's this thread about anyhow... I give in :)

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 13:11

WTF....19!!!!!!!

Ummmm the threads about wannabe 19 yr olds............

mashman
5th February 2010, 13:13
WTF....19!!!!!!!

Then it's a win win... he'll make you feel like there's some 19 year old in you...

allycatz
5th February 2010, 13:14
WTF....19!!!!!!!

Ummm...I think someoone has just been cougared :eek5:

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 13:15
Then it's a win win... he'll make you feel like there's some 19 year old in you...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 13:18
WTF....19!!!!!!!

Don't you love tesing... mmmm nearly choked on that porridge lol

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 13:21

LOL.....

What I'm worried about is he's gunna turn out to be 91.......

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 13:24
Don't you love tesing... mmmm nearly choked on that porridge lol

Ratti...Ratti[/SIZE[SIZE="6"]]...Ratti....loverboi is choking on his porridge...........dam you woman where are you!

Ratti
5th February 2010, 13:27
Ratti...Ratti[/SIZE[SIZE="6"]]...Ratti....loverboi is choking on his porridge...........dam you woman where are you!

Nah...let his Mum deal with it...she be used to cleaning up his messes

mashman
5th February 2010, 13:30
LOL.....

What I'm worried about is he's gunna turn out to be 91.......

well you made him choke on his own porridge (involuntary shiver)... a 91 year old is wise enough to just spit it out...

Ratti
5th February 2010, 13:30

19...nice, same age as my son.
I'm 45...nice, same age as your Mum.

this thread WAS about hot older women who get off on younger guys. Not so sure now....lol

mashman
5th February 2010, 13:32

this thread WAS about hot older women who get off on younger guys. Not so sure now....lol

Something to make you reconsider perhaps... let's take the mathemeticians way of looking at things... how many times does 19 go into 45...

Ratti
5th February 2010, 13:35
Something to make you reconsider perhaps... let's take the mathemeticians way of looking at things... how many times does 19 go into 45...

Mash darling..as many times as I let him...

mashman
5th February 2010, 13:40
Mash darling..as many times as I let him...

see you've changed your mind already... I spy with my little eye....;)

Ratti
5th February 2010, 13:44
see you've changed your mind already... I spy with my little eye....;)

lol...zero is an option

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 13:47
Drifters runaway now...probably gone to pop his pimples or deal with over excited hormones.......

Fatt Max
5th February 2010, 13:48

Ah fuck it, I thought it was about women who fancied fat bastards, but hey you can only hope.

As for older ladies and younger men, fecking good on 'em I say. I mean, the advantages of a younger man over a more mature gentlemen are:

(1) The undies are usually newer and not held together by stubborn understains

(2) When you french kiss a young man you have less chance of swallowing his teeth

(3) .....but you do have more chance of swallowing something else....

(4) Only one of you will forget where the car keys / house keys / house is

(5) Younger man can poo and wee quicker, meaning more time for horizontal jogging

(6) Younger men tend to smell more of cologne rather than urine and cabages

(7) A young man will fart and laugh. An old man will fart and shit himself

(8) You can cuddle a young man and bits of flakey skin will not fall off (unless, of course, he is from Tasmania)

(9) Younger men are less forgetfull, and finally....

(10) Younger men are less forgetfull

So, feckin' go for 'em girls I say and do yourself proud. Now combine youth with a beer gut and you have ultimate erotic pleasure. Combine my age with a beer gut and your lucky to find the old fella to crack off a quick sherman on the sly...right lads...!!

mashman
5th February 2010, 13:51
lol...zero is an option

now you're just being stubborn...:baby:

mashman
5th February 2010, 13:53
Drifters runaway now...probably gone to pop his pimples or deal with over excited hormones.......

when you say deal with them... you mean help them along... or job done "muuuuuuuuuum, the brown and white curtains are in the living room... right?"

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 14:01
when you say deal with them... you mean help them along... or job done "muuuuuuuuuum, the brown and white curtains are in the living room... right?"

hell no the brown and white curtains are in the bedroom...................Lmao

Slyer
5th February 2010, 14:06
This thread is worthless without pics.

mashman
5th February 2010, 14:12

Even have the cougar mountains in the background

http://guyanaoutpost.com/images/books/f_cov_brown_curtains.jpg

Ratti
5th February 2010, 14:14

heck mash...wot would YOUR mum have said if you needed to wipe your willy on the living room curtains?

Foxzee, I think we've managed to put the frighteners up the poor wee lad. Well done us I say! round one to the cougars.

Ratti
5th February 2010, 14:17

I agree Slyer. In future all applicants must provide pix...actually 'drifter did provide pix several posts ago. and darn fine they were too!

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 14:22
Foxzee, I think we've managed to put the frighteners up the poor wee lad. Well done us I say! round one to the cougars.

Chur chick.......high five!!!!

Although I am still not convinced he is 19......I think he might be the cougar in this thread!!!!!!!!!! or dirty old man whatever you call them..........

mashman
5th February 2010, 14:26
heck mash...wot would YOUR mum have said if you needed to wipe your willy on the living room curtains?

Hmmmmm, plenty of options to choose from... bound to be a smack around the head (the one on my shoulders) involved but i reckon:

The worst she could and probably would do... tell my Gran about it.
The best would be "wrong curtains son"

Ratti
5th February 2010, 14:28

Although I am still not convinced he is 19......I think he might be the cougar in this thread!!!!!!!!!! or dirty old man whatever you call them..........

Absolutly chook! me not convinced either...and Im still puzzled about why he has a sewing machine in his basement room????o well, maybe his kids got back from school and that is why he disappeared.

Ratti
5th February 2010, 14:30
Hmmmmm, plenty of options to choose from... bound to be a smack around the head (the one on my shoulders) involved but i reckon:

The worst she could and probably would do... tell my Gran about it.
The best would be "wrong curtains son"

You lucky dude, coulda been the head young men think with that got smacked.
Tell Gran....yup I can see how that would be the worst.

mashman
5th February 2010, 14:30
Absolutly chook! me not convinced either...and Im still puzzled about why he has a sewing machine in his basement room????o well, maybe his kids got back from school and that is why he disappeared.

"it puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again"...

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 15:25
"it puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again"...

You watch to many movies Mr Mashman... thought two girl brains would of clicked to that one lol

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 15:25

You wanna see my growth rings???

Ratti
5th February 2010, 15:49

yup. pic please

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 15:53
yup. pic please

Oh your a hard lady Ratti..... see what I get dig up for you :)

allycatz
5th February 2010, 15:53

growth rings??? or were the cock rings just too tight????

Maha
5th February 2010, 15:57
Oh your a hard lady Ratti..... see what I get dig up for you :)

Show us your Kip McGrath Certificate first.

Ratti
5th February 2010, 15:59
maybe its just layers of condoms he didnt take off.
In sex ed when they were talking about safe sex, someone probably didnt explain to him that one does not need condoms when masturbating

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 16:11
Ok dot to dot equals 10years............. 4 dots!

YOUR SAFE! :woohoo:

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 16:16
maybe its just layers of condoms he didnt take off.
In sex ed when they were talking about safe sex, someone probably didnt explain to him that one does not need condoms when masturbating

Think about it.... it got it's merits, no sticky hand.. for some it hands :) lol

Ratti
5th February 2010, 16:30

so you're admitting you're 40? lol, I was already safe dude, but your age means that YOU are safe!

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 16:36
so you're admitting you're 40? lol, I was already safe dude, but your age means that YOU are safe!

Changing your spots aye...... now I am to old, is that what your saying?

Ratti
5th February 2010, 16:39
Changing your spots aye...... now I am to old, is that what your saying?

just that you're not cougar bait for me. for a 55 yo hotty, you're in dude! and trust me I know some damn hot women that age!

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 16:48
growth rings??? or were the cock rings just too tight????

I'm picking the cock rings are just way to big.......something he maybe can grow into!!!!!...LOL

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 16:49
just that you're not cougar bait for me. for a 55 yo hotty, you're in dude! and trust me I know some damn hot women that age!

NO NO NO I want to prey on the young too :(

huh girls get all fun!

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 16:50
I'm picking the cock rings are just way to big.......something he maybe can grow into!!!!!...LOL

Yeah, grow into them if you rub me the right way ! :)

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 16:54

OMG....ello grandad....can you hear me or should I shout louder......LOL

Ratti
5th February 2010, 16:54

mwahahaha well said chook!

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 16:55
Yeah, grow into them if you rub me the right way ! :)

Apparently it's all in the stroke...I hear...........

Ratti
5th February 2010, 16:56
NO NO NO I want to prey on the young too :(

huh girls get all fun!

that's cos a 40 yo chap with a 25 yo woman is just sad.
but a 40 yo woman with a 25 yo lad....is not sad!

Ratti
5th February 2010, 16:58
Apparently it's all in the stroke...I hear...........

2 if its a young'un

4 strokes for an older chap

Older guys do last longer

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 17:03
OMG....ello grandad....can you hear me or should I shout louder......LOL

That's so cruel Foxzee... just cruel, only a woman could rip a mans soul apart... :(

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 17:05
that's cos a 40 yo chap with a 25 yo woman is just sad.
but a 40 yo woman with a 25 yo lad....is not sad!

swear curse swear mutter... your right!

Damn lost for words, ya got me!

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 17:06
That's so cruel Foxzee... just cruel, only a woman could rip a mans soul apart... :(

LOL....a man has a soul OMG......where's your's located.............

Ratti
5th February 2010, 17:08

And??? of course I'm right, I'm always right. Never mind chook, one day you'll get over it.

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 17:11
And??? of course I'm right, I'm always right. Never mind chook, one day you'll get over it.

Chur!!!! you got him...lost for words...that's something we ain't gunna let go....

Maybe he choked on one of them cock rings instead of porridge this time................LOL

2wheeldrifter

In my.... same place you ladies think our brains are anyway :)

How old are you Foxzee?

Ratti

Now now Foxzee dear, we must remember that undrneath the BS, boys are really gentle tender hearted souls that are easily wounded. Repeat after Aunty Ratti... " I must be gentle with boys cos they break easily "

psst...promise not to tell??? Big tough bikers are really gallant gentlemen knights at heart, romantic souls ready to ride off on an adventure or to rescue a fair maiden...true.

Mom
5th February 2010, 17:13
2 if its a young'un

4 strokes for an older chap

Older guys do last longer

But younger ones are so ready to learn :blip:

Sugar Daddy, come on, tis not that difficult. Or a seriously yummy fella with a bit of a fuller figure that appeals to the inner cougar in all women :innocent:

Ratti
5th February 2010, 17:14

what do you mean THINK they are? we KNOW they are

How old are you Foxzee?

rotflmho...youhad to ask huh? watch him Foxzee, he thinks you might be young enough for him

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 17:14
Chur!!!! you got him...lost for words...that's something we ain't gunna let go....

Maybe he choked on one of them cock rings instead of porridge this time................LOL

Choked!?... I could give you sometghing to ----- on :) lol

allycatz
5th February 2010, 17:15
Now now Foxzee dear, we must remember that undrneath the BS, boys are really gentle tender hearted souls that are easily wounded. Repeat after Aunty Ratti... " I must be gentle with boys cos they break easily "

psst...promise not to tell??? Big tough bikers are really gallant gentlemen knights at heart, romantic souls ready to ride off on an adventure or to rescue a fair maiden...true.

Notice how many of them own cats?.....must be pussy magnets

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 17:15

How old are you Foxzee?

Got ya...it's ya big toe eh?????????

You'll have to guess Drifter!!!!!!!!!!!! but I ain't your cougar.............

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 17:18

Yes Aunty Ratti.....I will be gentle with boys cos they break easily.......but I learnt from you....:)LOL

Ratti
5th February 2010, 17:19

so is the occasional older one...it not true, you CAN teach and old dog new tricks;) take your time and dont make any sudden moves to frighten them.

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 17:19

Sugar Daddy, come on, tis not that difficult. Or a seriously yummy fella with a bit of a fuller figure that appeals to the inner cougar in all women :innocent:

It's all in the technique, push the right spots for the right amount of time.... something a young lad wouldn't know how, to edger to blow his load... be all over before it started...

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 17:23
so is the occasional older one...it not true, you CAN teach and old dog new tricks;) take your time and dont make any sudden moves to frighten them.

But you should be able to lay there and not say a word, and the only sounds you should be making is fliud and extasy moaning :) wouldn't that be nice mmmhmmm

Ratti
5th February 2010, 17:25
Yes Aunty Ratti.....I will be gentle with boys cos they break easily.......but I learnt from you....:)LOL

shhhh. dont tell, everyone will get the wrong idea about me! ;-)

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 17:25
It's all in the technique, push the right spots for the right amount of time.... something a young lad wouldn't know how, to edger to blow his load... be all over before it started...

You on the other hand will go all night right....pushing the right spots with technique...your a fucking legend Drift................

Why do I not believe this???????????

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 17:29
But you should be able to lay there and not say a word, and the only sounds you should be making is fliud and extasy moaning :) wouldn't that be nice mmmhmmm

Aunty Ratti....he's coming onto you...be gentle with him...do as he says and just lie there......then pounce after all stiff prey is better than the freshly caught...............

Ratti
5th February 2010, 17:29

NOt say a word? how the hell you gonna know you getting the right bits if I dont tell you?

*FFS bloody men.. mutter..think they know everything..mutter...wont friggen well listen...mutter..firken knowit all prats....*

and yes chook it does sounds nice, but there's gotta be some communication going down or it aint gonna happen. geez..how old did you say youu were gonna be??? and you havent learnt that yet??? FFS, maybe mashman's right and i really should go after a young up that is easy to train....

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 17:31
You on the other hand will go all night right....pushing the right spots with technique...your a fucking legend Drift................

Why do I not believe this???????????

Are we getting personal here... had no complaints :)

Ratti
5th February 2010, 17:31
Aunty Ratti....he's coming onto you...be gentle with him...do as he says and just lie there......then pounce after all stiff prey is better than the freshly caught...............

not necessarily Dear....one gets to play for a while with fresh prey..and they stiffen up after a while....

2wheeldrifter
5th February 2010, 17:34
NOt say a word? how the hell you gonna know you getting the right bits if I dont tell you?

*FFS bloody men.. mutter..think they know everything..mutter...wont friggen well listen...mutter..firken knowit all prats....*

and yes chook it does sounds nice, but there's gotta be some communication going down or it aint gonna happen. geez..how old did you say youu were gonna be??? and you havent learnt that yet??? FFS, maybe mashman's right and i really should go after a young up that is easy to train....

Well.... see an old guy listens to sounds a woman makes...... no words need to be said if your tuned in, in the art of love making :)

I feel you ladies that have not had that sort man that can read a woman, you have missed soooo much :)

Foxzee
5th February 2010, 17:39
Are we getting personal here... had no complaints :)

Da Fox is curious............(hang on if Deans on here we will get the wiki on how a fox is curious by nature!!!)

A man with technique and NO complaints.............

Ratti
5th February 2010, 17:42
Notice how many of them own cats?.....must be pussy magnets

that or its the only pussy they get to stroke?