PDA

View Full Version : Baby Nudey has arrived!

nudemetalz
2nd February 2010, 22:33
It's a happy day for myself and Mrs Nudey.

Caleb Wayne Cattermole arrived at 8pm tonight.
However, were some complications involving mummy being rushed to theatre but all ended well :)

He's a wee lad weighing 2.8 kg's (approx 6lb 5).

Mummy and Caleb are doing well. Daddy is tired but over the moon !!!

XxKiTtiExX
2nd February 2010, 22:47
Funny I was just thinking of you, logged on to check for any updates on the little one. And here we are...

Congrats!!!!! So gorgeous!!! I'm glad everything went well (despite the little niggle), not as scary as they make it all out to be? Enjoy every day with Caleb, they change so fast. One minute they are this tiny little bundle, soon they are smiling, and giggling, and demanding to be constantly bounced up and down on your knee. Its amazing!

nudemetalz
2nd February 2010, 22:57
Thanks Kitti
Words can't describe the feeling of seeing my little son for the very first time as he departed mummy to be part of our family.
I'm not afraid to say I had a few tears going.....

:)

Nasty
3rd February 2010, 02:50
Congrats to you both Chris ... that is one good looking boy ...

Pussy
3rd February 2010, 04:54
Congratulations to you and Bridgy, Chris! :niceone:
And welcome to the world, Caleb!

Kendog
3rd February 2010, 05:17
Awesome news, congratulations.

Number One
3rd February 2010, 05:19
Welcome little Nudey and congrats big Nudeys :sunny:

Really really pleased for you all!

Lotsa love from the Monsters

BiK3RChiK
3rd February 2010, 05:28
Awesome! Poking his tongue out already....

Congratulations an all. And Kittie is right! Next thing you know, you'll be waving them off to College....... on their own bike!!

Mrs Busa Pete
3rd February 2010, 05:31
Congrats he is really cutie. And i do have to say you look just like our past member Zed. Enjoy that little buddle because you have many sleepless nights ahead and a lot more laughes and joy ahead of you.

Pete & Wendy

Trudes
3rd February 2010, 06:14
Yahhh the new Nudey has finally arrived!!!
Congrats to you both, glad to hear all is well. Welcome to the world Caleb. :wari:

Mom
3rd February 2010, 06:26
Congratulations to the both of you. It is a truely amazing journey you have started on, enjoy every moment, the time passes so quickly.

Fatt Max
3rd February 2010, 06:39
Brilliant news mate,

Know the feeling well, mini Max is now 5 but I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday.

Things like this truly make my day mate

Love and best wishes to all you guys from the Fatt Family

Laxi
3rd February 2010, 06:43
congrats guys!

yungatart
3rd February 2010, 06:44
Congratulations, you two. Isn't he gorgeous?
Enjoy your little bundle of joy.

cs363
3rd February 2010, 07:03
Congratulations Mr & Mrs Nudey, and a warm welcome to the world to Nudey Junior :D

Can you get Dolmio baby food? :lol: (Got to start him out right......)

Now, where to find a Guzzi Dingo for his first set of wheels.......

oldrider
3rd February 2010, 07:07
Congratulations and lucky you for being there, in our day fathers were locked out and told to go away and get pissed!

The "good old days" are now! Good luck to you all. Cheers, John.

nudemetalz
3rd February 2010, 07:26
Thanks for the well wishes everybody :)

SDU
3rd February 2010, 11:17
congrats to you both & welcome to the new Guzzi nut:clap:

Kendog
3rd February 2010, 11:20
Caleb Wayne Cattermole arrived at 8pm tonight.
What's his KB name and race number?

Swoop
3rd February 2010, 11:32
Congratulations to you both!
May you all have years of happiness ahead!

White trash
3rd February 2010, 11:45
Congratulations to you guys, it only gets better as the days go on.

mashman
3rd February 2010, 11:50
Congratulations to you both... I hate seeing baby pics, they always make me broody...

chanceyy
3rd February 2010, 11:51
Fantastic news guys .. well done and congrats .. now all the fun and hard work starts, enjoy the journey :sunny:

F5 Dave
3rd February 2010, 12:01
Congrats Chris, really happy this has worked out for you two.

Str8 Jacket
3rd February 2010, 12:13
Congrats to you both! :)

riffer
3rd February 2010, 12:18
Very good news Chris. An excellent choice of day to be born!

Welcome Caleb! They do grow up fast. In two and a half weeks my baby boy starts school. Seems only yesterday he was born (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/9181-The-little-fella-s-arrived?highlight=nicholas). Jeez I must have been on here a while...

Edbear
3rd February 2010, 12:22
Thanks Kitti
Words can't describe the feeling of seeing my little son for the very first time as he departed mummy to be part of our family.
I'm not afraid to say I had a few tears going.....

:)

Brilliant news mate,

Know the feeling well, mini Max is now 5 but I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday.

Things like this truly make my day mate

Love and best wishes to all you guys from the Fatt Family

I was only able to be present for one of our three but she's 30 now and I still remember it as though it was yesterday! I can remember the nurse saying, "I think father is a bit overcome..."

Witnessing the birth of your child is the most special event! Congratulations to you both!

XxKiTtiExX
3rd February 2010, 14:02
It won't be the last time there are tears of pure joy believe me!

Is mum and Caleb home or staying in hospital for a little while?

nudemetalz
3rd February 2010, 21:00
Mum and Caleb will be in hospital until at least the weekend. Mum's birth issues have made her be looked after for a bit longer than usual.

Caleb got his first bath today and Daddy is "trying" to get used to changing nasty smelling nappies.........:sweatdrop

Hitcher
3rd February 2010, 21:08
There will be many "firsts" from this point forward. Enjoy each and every one of them!

Mom
3rd February 2010, 21:13
Mum and Caleb will be in hospital until at least the weekend. Mum's birth issues have made her be looked after for a bit longer than usual.

Caleb got his first bath today and Daddy is "trying" to get used to changing nasty smelling nappies.........:sweatdrop

Oh no! If you think these ones are hard to change, wait till he is eating grown up food and his crap smells worse than yours after a feed of curried cabbage and onions :pinch:

Number One
3rd February 2010, 21:41
Give Bridget my regards nothing feels quite right after this erm situation when things go 'normally' hope those nurses are being nice to her!

As for nasty smelling nappies - mate you ain't smelt nothin yet! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wait till the teething poohs come ;)

Pussy
3rd February 2010, 21:46
I'm sure Caleb will eventually get used to your smell, Chris.....

gatch
3rd February 2010, 21:58
A nude baby !

What is the world coming to !

Congratulations mr :)

Trudes
4th February 2010, 05:53
Carry a small jar of vicks vapour rub in your pocket Chris. Put a dab of that under your nose when it's nappy time, but don't get it on Caleb.

crazyhorse
4th February 2010, 06:35
CONGRATULATIONS to you both and a big welcome to KB's newest addition , Caleb

Pwalo
4th February 2010, 09:35
Congrats. You'll get used to the nappies, just like you'll get used to the interrupted sleep, etc, etc.

Gareth51
4th February 2010, 21:56
Congrats.another Kber.

sels1
5th February 2010, 20:24
Congrats to both of you, its a great feeling eh? (But you can forget about that sleep for a while...)

I became a grandad a few weeks ago and that feels good too!