PDA

View Full Version : Natural Harvest - organic recipes with a twist... or squeeze...?

ManDownUnder
3rd February 2010, 09:14
Check this out (http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/natural-harvest---a-collection-of-semen-based-recipes/4956212) - takes cooking to a whole new level...!

(NWS for language if your work is REALLY picking - but then... if you view KB at work you'll be fine!)

Bounce001
3rd February 2010, 10:01
I hate to think how you found this website! :whistle:

kiwifruit
3rd February 2010, 10:45
You've saved me having to search for that, cheers!

Stirts
3rd February 2010, 11:41
I wonder if there are less calories if the supplier is shooting blanks?

Bounce001
3rd February 2010, 14:04
I wonder if there are less calories if the supplier is shooting blanks?

Curious to know the answer to that one...

Stirts
3rd February 2010, 15:06
Curious to know the answer to that one...

I have just completed my extensive research on the subject via the internet, and because sperm is only 1% of the total ejaculate (the rest is made up of vitamins, minerals, hormones and a little bit of wees) that the effect on the calorie count is minuscule.

I even saw this ..... and I quote......
"A high-protein, low-carb shake that can be taken on a regular basis as a dietary supplement"
a man who's missus doesn't swallow wrote this me thinks.

Bounce001
3rd February 2010, 16:13
I have just completed my extensive research on the subject via the internet, and because sperm is only 1% of the total ejaculate (the rest is made up of vitamins, minerals, hormones and a little bit of wees) that the effect on the calorie count is minuscule.

"A high-protein, low-carb shake that can be taken on a regular basis as a dietary supplement"

Definately wriiten by a man... Don't let the guys see this...

2wheeldrifter
3rd February 2010, 19:35

I love your deacation stirts but the proof in the pudding is in the tasting.... I'm up for milking if you wish to contunie with your extensive research :)