PDA

View Full Version : Decals. (zxr etc)

John
9th May 2005, 00:38
Heya,
Well I'm making up some decals for myself (on photoshop and get them printed somewhere dont know where yet, might do it myself :niceone:) And was wondering if any one else wanted any specifics while I'm at it.

I will be making:

ZXR
ZX2R
NINJA
KAWASAKI

And probably some more little ones, any other that people may like me to make while I'm at it (not printing just the photoshopping)? :niceone:

N4CR
9th May 2005, 11:03
John... remember one of my mates can print proper signwriting etc stickers (and possibly vinal from memory) so if you need any done... send 'em to me :mobile:

wildcat_lgf
9th May 2005, 11:09
Heya,
Well I'm making up some decals for myself (on photoshop and get them printed somewhere dont know where yet, might do it myself :niceone:) And was wondering if any one else wanted any specifics while I'm at it.

I will be making:

ZXR
ZX2R
NINJA
KAWASAKI

And probably some more little ones, any other that people may like me to make while I'm at it (not printing just the photoshopping)? :niceone:

Good on you for doing it yourself...I have just got a decal set (refer to my profile picture) from Aussie.

I have scanned them all in case they need to be re-made if I lay it over :whistle: but you may find it is still more expensive to do it yourself. Signwriters, etc will still need to touch up your "decals" and do "node elimination" on them - all of which they will charge you labour time for (can be about $80/hr)

If you do decide to do them yourself, make sure they are vector-file format so they can be enlarged/reduced without loss of quality.

Even with mine already scanned in, they said they would have to do node-elimination which means $$$

EDIT: I could always send you the "ninja" and "Kawasaki" and "ZX2R" scans and you could see how you go? From memory they are in .TIFF format but will need tracing out or if photoshop can do an automatic trace you should be right.

ManDownUnder
9th May 2005, 11:11
Hell yeah

Tank and panel decals for the '94 RF900 RR?

What's the $$?

Gimme a yell with the printing too - I have a contact that might be able to get them done - for a price - but I use him here at work and can testify to output quality...

MDU

N4CR
9th May 2005, 11:34
Lol i'll put another bid on for the decal whoring John... my mate will only charge material costs :msn-wink:

And tristank is the best venue for the 2012 olympics too :laugh:

Nice looking bike/decals wildcat.. good to see some individuality.

Antallica
9th May 2005, 17:04
And don't forget to put on the back above the plate, 'Faster than your MR2 on crack!'