PDA

View Full Version : QUASI,S RACE REPORT #1

Quasievil
9th May 2005, 09:38
Well what can I say the racing gods were not aware of my attendance ?

But before I get into that big thanks to

Mlcrises, team manager :msn-wink: for the Tshirts and getting up so early thanks mate
Whitetrash fucking top bloke ,thanks for your help and encouragement
Hayden for mechanicl help
Frosty for advice and help
Motorracer for inspiration
Paula Fembot for support
Granny Fembot for muffins

After a good drive down from Hammy with my team manager Mlcrises we arrived at 8.30 am, bang on time, we rolled out the bike and got everything in place and I went up to register and get a day licence, I registered in F3 (which was the plan) while filling out the form I turned away for a split second and when went back to bus on the form I noticed extra ticks in F2 and SIDECARS, I turn to see the cheeky bastard frosty with a big smile on his face, BASTARD MAN !!!
Went back to the pits after a nervous toilet moment and got things soughted.
Soon it was time for my first practice in F2, F1 and F2 went out together for this, I went out fairly hard and got into it quickly, I was first out and I was bloody eager. I came around the hairpin accelerated Hard into the right hander and felt a fucking Kwaka on me left hand side, the CUNT damn near hit me he tidied up his line real fast and I got the lead in to the corner, I let him pass me after that cause he was a zx10 and rode like a wanker and I didnt want a incident before the race. I was still in tune with what I was doing and wasnt rattled by this so I kept the pace up and hel my own in the few laps we had to practice. I was feeling good.
Next practice the bike started to loose top end speed and wasnt running right, I went straight into the pits and took the tank off and ripped an piece of tape off that was covering 1/3 of the air intake (we put it there cause I was loosing power down low) this fixed that and Jimmy the Whitetrash went out for his practice in Clubmans (he entered on my bike)
I went out for my next practice and noticed the clutch was slipping,I didnt even get out of the pits ! wheeled it back and we tighten up the pushrod adjustment and out I went, I went out a little soft cause it had just rained but I didnt even last long, on the back straight the bike was clutch slipping from 8000rmp to 14000rpms so it was back into the pitts for another looky.
we played around , well WT did and it was not a happening thing, I could feel my heart sinking !!
Hayden a mechanic from Welly motorcycles ripped of the clutch cover and we saw the problem, ALL the plates were fucked, completely mushed and burnt to hell.
My day was over.

Picked myself up and went out to watch the racing, stopwatch in hand I found the mid field all running at times from 49 sec to 52 sec, so I learnt at least I would be in the midfeild as last time I ran a 50 sec, so I left the circuit knowing this and that put a smile on me dial.

Now to Mr frosty who head fucked me many times and ALWAYS mentioned he would whip my arse I say this, Tony, who passed you out of the sweeper on the first lap ?????? HUH WHO ,, what cant hear ya WHO ?????

(he will have all the reasons in the world for this prolly his bike blew up or some crazy shit like that:yes:

Now Im aiming for my next race next weekend on the 21st !!:Punk:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Skunk
9th May 2005, 09:49
Shame you didn't have a better day. Sounds like you're on the pace though.

vifferman
9th May 2005, 10:17
Doncha think it's a bit suspicious that your clutch was ferked after Jimmy the WhiteTRASH had been out on the bike? :whistle:

Quasievil
9th May 2005, 10:20
Doncha think it's a bit suspicious that your clutch was ferked after Jimmy the WhiteTRASH had been out on the bike? :whistle:

Yeah I hear ya, I know it was a bit shsgged before that from the hassle I was having with the starts.
It wasnt installed properly, thats the problem, we didnt adjust the pushrod adjuster.

GSVR
9th May 2005, 10:27
At least a clutch is not a major to fix.

What happend to Frostys bike just read it blew up on the other thread.

Are you guys going to race at Manfield in 2 weeks time? (VMC round 2)

Quasievil
9th May 2005, 10:52
At least a clutch is not a major to fix.

What happend to Frostys bike just read it blew up on the other thread.

Are you guys going to race at Manfield in 2 weeks time? (VMC round 2)

hi Garry, yeah he dropped a cylinder so all over for mella yella
yeah Im not sure where Im going to race, I need to find out about it, Manfield would be great but som far away !!
be a good chance for a trip though !:drinknsin

jazbug5
9th May 2005, 11:14
Oh noooooo!

Sorry to hear that, Quasi- NOT good. I mean, ya could have been a contender!
Next time you will taste sweet, sweet revenge. I'm sure of it.

Riff Raff
9th May 2005, 11:43
Yeah it was a shame you didn't get to race. I reckon you would have done some arse kicking! Looking forward to next time.

That Guy
9th May 2005, 11:53
Sorry I didn't see you out there.......say there was a 900 allowed in F3 you coulda got the 636 out as a spare bike? Hope the repair isn't too costly, a bummer when that happens especially on your first outing.

FROSTY
9th May 2005, 12:01
Major bummer mate and kinda ironic how BOTH our bikes crapped out at the same time --arggggggg.
Im just praying Im ready for the 21st
I dont wanna go into detail re mella yella -too bloody depressing to be honest
Lets just say that when I twisted the throttle out of the pits 9/10ths of fuck all happened -I thought maybee it'd sucked a lungfull of shit gas so i stuck it out for a couple of laps -then it got VERY loud so I just gave up.

Quasievil
9th May 2005, 12:06
Which event you doing on the 21st Taupo Motard meet or the Manfiled one ??
Im doing the AMCC final round of club series at Taupo.
Im in with a chance of a 3rd place and maybee a 5th in f3 so ill be there.
IF mella yellas fixed or maybee I can rent a bike for the day maybee.

Motoracer
9th May 2005, 14:37
WELL DONE Quasi! I knew you'd do great but it's just a shame about the bike.

Jimmy in Clubmans? BURGLER!!!!! Burnt clutch after Jimmy had a go? Hmmmmm lol

Congratulations on your racing Debut Quasi! Great effort for putting down some 49s laps! On your next races you'll just see yourself improve so much as well.

Zed
9th May 2005, 15:03
Well what can I say the racing gods were not aware of my attendance ?...Now Im aiming for my next race next weekend on the 21st !!:Punk:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->Good on you for getting out and "doing it" Quasi! At least you can blame your misfortune on the bike...and Jimmy. :D

All the best for the 21st man!! :niceone:

ajturbo
9th May 2005, 22:06
dam shame there matey!..

but next time.....!!!!!:Punk:

hope to be there to watch you give it heaps!!!!
go get a 42 lap...

Quasievil
9th May 2005, 22:08
dam shame there matey!..

but next time.....!!!!!:Punk:

hope to be there to watch you give it heaps!!!!
go get a 42 lap...

A 42 laP ,yeah I will tonight whilst dreaming:laugh:

Rodders
10th May 2005, 00:39
hi Garry, yeah he dropped a cylinder so all over for mella yella
yeah Im not sure where Im going to race, I need to find out about it, Manfield would be great but som far away !!
be a good chance for a trip though !:drinknsin
Well done Quasi!!!! Here i was thinking your next raceday was in 5 days??? Well i'll be there trying to keep up with you - I might struggle now with all your racing experience and with you having a R1 owner as team manager . Hey hope you get the clutch sorted!!! And Nathan can get his bike going too!! Looking forward to catching up ..........and passing! LOL

Coldkiwi
10th May 2005, 13:17
good to hear ya got out there Quasi. Sorry that the bike didn't come to the party but i'm sure you will have learnt stuff (like keeping a close eye on your entry form!!)

the trash in clubmans!? WT, you're a bad bad man!

Two Smoker
10th May 2005, 18:34
Awesome stuff Brett :niceone: Bugger about the clutch :( Good luck for the 21st!!! Then come down to Manfield for some real racing.....

Steve_R6R
10th May 2005, 22:47
"I came around the hairpin accelerated Hard into the right hander and felt a fucking Kwaka on me left hand side, the CUNT damn near hit me he tidied up his line real fast and I got the lead in to the corner, I let him pass me after that cause he was a zx10 and rode like a wanker and I didnt want a incident before the race."

So the guy on the zx10 was a cunt and a wanker because he as faster than you?
I didn't see any zx10 out there (a zx6rr I did see).

Happy racing, don't be abusive. Sore losers are ugly and you would be surprised who reads theses pages............

Quasievil
11th May 2005, 07:09
"I came around the hairpin accelerated Hard into the right hander and felt a fucking Kwaka on me left hand side, the CUNT damn near hit me he tidied up his line real fast and I got the lead in to the corner, I let him pass me after that cause he was a zx10 and rode like a wanker and I didnt want a incident before the race."

So the guy on the zx10 was a cunt and a wanker because he as faster than you?
I didn't see any zx10 out there (a zx6rr I did see).

Happy racing, don't be abusive. Sore losers are ugly and you would be surprised who reads theses pages............

No the guy on the ZXR was a cunt because he stole my line by turning into me and nearly hit me on the first lap of practice, sore looser I am not ,we werent racing the guy was being a cock and I couldnt care if he read it either

FROSTY
11th May 2005, 10:43
ok guys lets not get into a slinging match here guys.