PDA

View Full Version : Video footage of MotoGP , Superbikes, British Superbikes

rapid van cleef
8th February 2010, 21:38
Does anyone have footage, preferably full races of the above race series pre 2006?

particularly keen on rossi v biaggi / gibernau
edwards in wsbk
corser/bayliss/toseland 1st world titles
kenny roberts/ garry mccoy.
fogarty
agostini
etc etc

im happy to send blank videos / dvdss providing there is no copyright infringement issues that will get me i to trouble etc or buy collections etc

ta

PirateJafa
8th February 2010, 21:46
Racing Underground.

javawocky
9th February 2010, 05:16
Racing Underground.

Invitation Code?

rapid van cleef
9th February 2010, 20:39
what? the thread asked, if anyone has any footage of pre 2006 races.

sil3nt
9th February 2010, 20:41
Racing Underground is a place where you can acquire all sorts of racing footage. It does have its restrictions though.

rapid van cleef
9th February 2010, 20:44
right, so its a website then?. thanks for the reply matey, but hey , i wish people would at leat try to write in sentences that make 'sense'.

imdying
10th February 2010, 09:24
right, so its a website then?. thanks for the reply matey, but hey , i wish people would at leat try to write in sentences that make 'sense'.Big breaths, they are honestly trying to get you going in the right direction!

Racing Underground is definitely what you want :yes: I think I still have the 96 Ozzie GP (where Doohan and Criville collide) on VHS if ya like :D

Badjelly
10th February 2010, 15:20
right, so its a website then?. thanks for the reply matey, but hey , i wish people would at leat try to write in sentences that make 'sense'.

Hmm. This is a WWW forum. He answered with two words, "Racing Underground". Plugging them into Google takes, what, 3 seconds, and the first hit is www.racing-underground.com, a somewhat dodgy looking site that seems to be concerned with race videos. It strikes me that the sentence, though admittedly verb-free, made quite a lot of sense in context.

sosman
10th February 2010, 21:01
Hmm. This is a WWW forum. He answered with two words, "Racing Underground". Plugging them into Google takes, what, 3 seconds, and the first hit is www.racing-underground.com, a somewhat dodgy looking site that seems to be concerned with race videos. It strikes me that the sentence, though admittedly verb-free, made quite a lot of sense in context.

Yeah but he forgot to say as well as you,that you need an invatation code to join...Duh.

So why bother to mention it in the first place Oeow!

rapid van cleef
10th February 2010, 22:03
im not going to bother getting into that. Iit is total waste of time. so, does anyone have an invitation code for that site then?

Berries
10th February 2010, 22:16
I am guessing you know about Duke videos ? That's http://www.dukevideo.com/Bikes/DVD.aspx. They still have a few old ones listed, although generally season highlights rather than full races - even the Transatlantic Challenge series from the 80's.

hayd3n
11th February 2010, 16:34
i too would like a invite