PDA

View Full Version : It's a penis - isn't it?

Biff
9th May 2005, 16:20
Ohhh how I laughed!

Courtesy of www.stuff.co.nz

Sea life mistaken for severed genitals on Auckland beach
09 May 2005
By TOM FITZSIMONS

Only in Auckland . . . a beachside stroll turned into a morbid moment for one Northerner at the weekend when they thought they had found a severed human penis.

While most people search the sands for rare shells or stones, the unlucky walker was so distressed at the rare find that they phoned police.

The report: one set of severed male genitalia, including penis and testicles, lying on Eastern Beach near Manukau. However, it was a premature communication, as the savvy police officers determined when they arrived on the scene. The suspected male appendage was in fact a form of marine life.

Police northern communications spokesman Andrew Brill said the call was completely out of the ordinary for his team.

It was not known what the offending object was – "maybe seaweed, maybe some sort of anemone . . . but it was apparently very realistic", he said.

The police officers would have worked out the mystery fairly easily.

"I assume they poked and prodded it and sniffed it to work it out."

Riff Raff
9th May 2005, 16:27
Someone with boy bits on the brain perhaps? Amazing the tricks the mind can play when you're not getting some!

Marmoot
9th May 2005, 16:29
could be a....uh...sea cucumber?

MrMelon
9th May 2005, 16:53
Hung like a sea cucumber!

Lou Girardin
9th May 2005, 21:24
It wasn't found at Ladies bay was it?

sels1
9th May 2005, 21:38
It might have been a Gooey(sp)duck. a type of shellfish common in the Nelson area but found other places. Infamous for its resemblence to male genitalia. (no - its true!)

Biff
9th May 2005, 21:42
It might have been a Gooey(sp)duck. a type of shellfish common in the Nelson area but found other places. Infamous for its resemblence to male genitalia. (no - its true!)

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
Quite possibly maybe.
He's a big boy though!

c4.
9th May 2005, 21:52
Its like a penis,??? but a little smaller??? surely???

Biff
9th May 2005, 22:08
Its like a penis,??? but a little smaller??? surely???

Yeah, *cough* just what I thought.

spudchucka
10th May 2005, 05:51
Proof that cops can tell a cock when they meet one, Aye WINJA!

Eurodave
10th May 2005, 06:49
The size is about right, but the last time I looked I had a sack not a shell!!

Lou Girardin
10th May 2005, 11:10
Proof that cops can tell a cock when they meet one, Aye WINJA!

This one is just too easy. I'll refrain.

bugjuice
10th May 2005, 12:29
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
Quite possibly maybe.
He's a big boy though!
is that it? That's tiny tho...
This story gave me a funny idea tho - dig a hole in the sand, lie in it, place a board over the top of you, but with a hole cut out for your twig n berries, have a mate cover the board over with sand, then stand back and film.. watch people freak out a little.. make it dance.. see if any girls take up the offer :msn-wink:

Paul in NZ
10th May 2005, 13:33
is that it? That's tiny tho...
This story gave me a funny idea tho - dig a hole in the sand, lie in it, place a board over the top of you, but with a hole cut out for your twig n berries, have a mate cover the board over with sand, then stand back and film.. watch people freak out a little.. make it dance.. see if any girls take up the offer :msn-wink:

OK I'll do the filming but only if the beach is near a seagull or gannet colony...

Your screams as a hungry seagull (albatross) plucks your fruit ought to be worth a few $$ on the old internety thingamabob.