PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 9th Nov ride.

Coldkiwi
7th November 2003, 11:38
As posted elsewhere. There is a bunch from AMCC going for a ride from The autobahn cafe in drury to kaiaua (via hunua). I'll be tagging along and then turning round to go to Whangamata (to pick up a cell phone charger) -Waipu-Paeroa - Home.

Leaving Autobahn at 9:30am. This Sunday

Come one, come all... but make sure you bring a map or know the roads cause I don't think the AMCC rides have much of a reputation for dawdling!

You can get hold of me on 021-537473 but I dunno why you'd want to do that cause you know as much as I do about it now!

bikerboy
8th November 2003, 18:41
Are any slower riders going that know the way? CK your version - is it longer shorter easier to follow?

I'd like to go but seeing how Duc rode to pukekoe i'd have no hope of keeping up.

Slower riders , anyone want to go for a ride somewhere at less than lightening pace let me know. Andrew, Aff-man anyone out there???

wkid_one
8th November 2003, 19:28
Ride on in Wellington BB - however I would leave about now to get down in time

bikerboy
8th November 2003, 22:27
Very funny Wikid :argh:

SPman
8th November 2003, 22:55
Well, I've got a job on tomorrow, so thats me f**ked !

Ah well, theres always another day........:apint:

bluninja
9th November 2003, 08:31
Bugger...or should I say rugger? Stayed up last night to watch both matches and slept in. Never mind.

TTFN

Coldkiwi
9th November 2003, 17:53
i needn't have paniced anyone. The pace was a bit slower than last weeks coromandel fang and everyone was generally just interested in having a good ride. Drury  to Hunua falls for chat.. off to kaiaua for those legendary takeaways then i sodded off to whangamata,waihi (hehe, silly me Waipu is a bit further away!), paeroa and back via hunua. ended up catching the Triumph boys and girls in hunua filling up with gas on their way back from the Rat ride. Lovely day for bikes!