PDA

View Full Version : Don't deal with ducationly.com.au !

748south
10th February 2010, 08:55
Just a heads up for ducati owners out there, dont deal with an aussie company called DUCATI ONLY, i recently purchased a new fuel cap from their website only to find that when it arrived it was bloody second hand, even though the description of the cap didnt state that. Tried to get my money back but they will only refund the price of the cap and not the freight saying it's not their problem, I rang the guy to sort it out and he f**kin hung up on me after 10 seconds, typical arogant, dodgy f**ken aussie!!! (No disrespect intended to nice aussies! LOL)

Headbanger
10th February 2010, 10:04
The bastards.

748south
11th February 2010, 07:39
My language was a little more colourfull after he hung up on me Lol

MIXONE
11th February 2010, 07:59
Thanks for the heads up.

crazyhorse
11th February 2010, 08:02
Guess he thought he could get away with it since he was shipping overseas................. Sad to hear of your plight :confused:

breakaway
11th February 2010, 08:50
Did you pay via paypal? If so, go and file a dispute, you will get all your money back. Then hold this money until they put their shit right, or hold onto it and the cap because they tried to scam you. Paypal is very biased towards the buyer.

If you didn't pay via paypal, then do so next time.

Toaster
11th February 2010, 08:57
Scam is right. That's appalling.

Problem is where they do not make a claim that the part is new. Although, unless its obviously a second hand parts store, you would have the general expectaion that whatever is bought is in fact unused. Were there pictures of a new one for the ad?

jim.cox
11th February 2010, 10:57
Thankx for the heads-up

Thats the soft of place I would have used

Wonder if they know how far and wide the word is spreading?

748south
11th February 2010, 12:05
Yeah the pic on the site looked like a new one, i even offered to send it back to him at my cost if he refunded the original price plus the freight cost, the guys just a wanker, oh and a condition of getting even a small refund was that i dont right or converse about the matter on any website, what a knob, like i'm gonna be gagged for getting bad service?, anywho it's for sale on trademe if anyone is keen and i filed a complaint with the aussie consumer affairs outfit, we'll see what happens.
cheers guys

748south
11th February 2010, 12:07
Thankx for the heads-up

Thats the soft of place I would have used

Wonder if they know how far and wide the word is spreading?

Haha probably not man, but then he probably isnt clever enough to turn his computer on, Lol