PDA

View Full Version : OK, who's the father?

merv
14th February 2010, 18:51
All this talk by ADV riders about stopping at Toppy's for lattes and to take in the sights, made me think hmmm about time me and Mrs merv dropped in there being Valentines day and all.

So in there for lunch we go and three lovely staff were there as is expected, but the one I would say is the most attractive is now sporting the results of some action.

So the question is, who is the father?

Like marks I've let you down and I have no photos for proof of what I saw.

Aslan
14th February 2010, 18:54
don't know about any activities the lass at Toppy's may have been up to Merv - but must have almost passed you and Mrs Merv as BulaBill and I went through Martinborough about 1.45 this afternoon - lot's of bikes out today

junkmanjoe
14th February 2010, 18:56
which one has been ruined.

blond or tall brunet.

JMJ

merv
14th February 2010, 19:01
The tall one, I reckon she looks the best, and I wouldn't say ruined. Maybe you need to check it out for confirmation as I am sure she had the telltale bump developing which I hadn't seen before. There was a third girl there today with not quite the same quality of assets as the other two.

Aslan I got your message on the phone when I got home but we had been over the 'rapa in the 4x4 and had lunch at Toppy's on the way home, by the time I got home it was too late to join you boys on the bikes.

junkmanjoe
14th February 2010, 19:22
arrr yes,, the tall one has been buggered before, and has a daughter...

well if shes going for round 2, them assets are only going to get bigger,,,,,,yes...

JMJ

Hitcher
14th February 2010, 20:43
So the question is, who is the father?

Mervyn, really. It's Valentine's Day.

A "gentleman" of your fair years should have learned the Golden Rule by now: One never speculates as to whether a woman is parturient, particularly publicly. One waits until one is told by the woman in question.

I think you'll find that there is a considerable difference between a bit of puppy fat and a bun in the oven.

However if you are right in your thesis, then it shouldn't take that long to confirm.

junkmanjoe
14th February 2010, 20:48
the woman in question is always slim as a rake.... a bun in the oven would pop out like a zit on the end of ones nose....
so i feel a bikers mission next weekend to confirm the rumor is indeed in hand...

JMJ

merv
14th February 2010, 21:05
No worries Hitch, I made sure I showed some empathy with the said girls having to work on Valentines day and they assured me they weren't going to be devoid of special treatment once they finished work.

JMJ I wouldn't call her slim as a rake as she looks quite shapely to me with those fine assets, and for sure there is no puppy fat on that girl, but to me there was a definite forward protrusion in her middle region. Hence why I asked the question of this thread in the first place.

I was thinking marks might pop up on this thread as he spends the most time at that place from what I can tell and many a time he is out riding when the rest of us are stuck at work.