PDA

View Full Version : Beauty tips from Beckham

Ms Piggy
10th May 2005, 17:21
David Beckham explaining his beauty regime: "Being out in the cold and rain doesn't help your skin, so moisturiser in the morning is a big thing. And at night it's the eye cream. A manicure is probably my favourite pampering splurge." Taking notes, lads? :msn-wink:

Sparky Bills
10th May 2005, 17:24
UMMMM..
ERRRRRRR..

Hey WT, take some notes will ya :killingme

Sensei
10th May 2005, 17:29
I thought it was slapping on Posh's G-Sting :killingme

Ixion
10th May 2005, 17:34
David Beckham explaining his beauty regime: "Being out in the cold and rain doesn't help your skin, so moisturiser in the morning is a big thing. And at night it's the eye cream. A manicure is probably my favourite pampering splurge." Taking notes, lads? :msn-wink:

I always think a good foundation is so, like, essential myself.

MOTOXXX
10th May 2005, 17:47
remember he does play soccer :shutup:

Storm
10th May 2005, 18:06
I feel the most appropriate response for this threads is;
Sorry, CSL. I'm straight

bugjuice
10th May 2005, 18:13
ghay, pufft and brainless.
can't stand beckham, or most soccer players for that matter. or that barbie doll of a wife. There's more intelegence on Mars than the pair of them together

Skunk
10th May 2005, 18:20
I thought it was slapping on Posh's G-Sting :killingmeI thought he was into anything BUT Posh's g-string.

SPORK
10th May 2005, 18:53
I thought he was into anything BUT Posh's g-string.
You mean like my g-st... uhh... pants?

Ixion
10th May 2005, 18:56
You mean like my g-st... uhh... pants?
David Beckham is into your pants ? Oh well, whatever rocks your boat ducky
:devil2:

Jamezo
10th May 2005, 21:35
I might comment, but I just had my hair blow-dried and straightened by my mum.........................no shit

gimme a break, I have a broken arm! I rule!

Biff
10th May 2005, 21:42
I read a lads mag a while back, and it said that Kiwi guys were amongst the worst in the world for looking after their physical appearance, interms of skin/hair care etc, just behind Ozzies. Honest - don't blame me - blame FHM.

I occasionaly moisturise by the way. I also have a penis, a Ms Biff and a couple of Bifflings. I am not a sausage jockey and consider myself quite masculine thank you.

As a matter of interest - When does Sex in the City start up again ?

Storm
10th May 2005, 22:16
Yeah, but you're a strumpet/ special case. Dunno what category you fall into :bleh: :bleh:

Sutage
10th May 2005, 22:24
He gets to screw Posh Spice. I dont.

He wins :(

StoneChucker
10th May 2005, 22:37
He gets to screw Posh Spice
That'd be like sprinkling a little paprika on the end of your knob. Sure, it'll feel like you were on fire for a few minutes... But, you'd then realise that she's mostly plastic, shrinking on a daily basis and that there's better things to have on your knob than spice :killingme

SPORK
10th May 2005, 22:42
David Beckham is into your pants ? Oh well, whatever rocks your boat ducky
:devil2:
Hey, I never said I liked it! Although, I never said I didn't...

Ixion
10th May 2005, 22:44
That'd be like sprinkling a little paprika on the end of your knob. Sure, it'll feel like you were on fire for a few minutes... But, you'd then realise that she's mostly plastic, shrinking on a daily basis and that there's better things to have on your knob than spice :killingme

Hey, if you don't want her, pass her over here. I'm not so fussy. :killingme

The Tazman
10th May 2005, 22:47

Nicely put SC :killingme

Can I just add that one of the AB's likes to look his best! ! ! ! ! ! ! :whistle:

Biff
10th May 2005, 22:48
Yeah, but you're a strumpet/ special case. Dunno what category you fall into :bleh: :bleh:

SmoothSkinnedFreshLookingWrinkleFree strumpet perhaps?

Anyhoo - Slipstream is the real strumpet here. I'm just keeping the seat warm for her ....by occassionaly farting on it.

StoneChucker
10th May 2005, 22:49
Hey, if you don't want her, pass her over here. I'm not so fussy. :killingme
Hey, I've got nothing against plastic :killingme It's just not my preferred um, err, nevermind :nono:

Mooch
10th May 2005, 22:55
I read a lads mag a while back, and it said that Kiwi guys were amongst the worst in the world for looking after their physical appearance, interms of skin/hair care etc, just behind Ozzies. Honest - don't blame me - blame FHM.

I occasionaly moisturise by the way. I also have a penis, a Ms Biff and a couple of Bifflings. I am not a sausage jockey and consider myself quite masculine thank you.

As a matter of interest - When does Sex in the City start up again ?

Kiwi blokes don't bother with this stuff because acording to FHM they're to busy "getting it" as aposed to "looking for it" :whistle:

SPORK
10th May 2005, 23:00
SmoothSkinnedFreshLookingWrinkleFree strumpet perhaps?

Anyhoo - Slipstream is the real strumpet here. I'm just keeping the seat warm for her ....by occassionaly farting on it.
Well, stake your claim and

Put your lovely signature thingas back!

Biff
10th May 2005, 23:01
Put your lovely signature thingas back!

No can do sorry. I was politely asked to remove them by one of our female KB'ers. And far be it for me to do anything to offend anyone here....

SPORK
10th May 2005, 23:04
No can do sorry. I was politely asked to remove them by one of our female Kb'ers. And far be it for me to do anything to offend anyone here....
:crybaby: RIP