PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in Gisborne keen to quickly check out a bike for me?

Ragingrob
22nd February 2010, 19:29
Hey guys is there anybody with their full license, a bit of mechanical know-how, plus a bit of spare time over the next few days that could possibly check a bike out for me??

Would be absolutely greatly appreciated, I'm not after the smallest of details just the main 2nd hand look-fors with a quick test ride :Punk:

So yeah I'm after this asap as in tomorrow, Wed or Thurs would be ideal but message me if you can anytime this week at all.

Bike is in Gizzy.

Cheers!

:scooter:

PM me or message in the thread!!!

breakaway
22nd February 2010, 19:45
I hope this isn't the 03 CBR954. That thing is a shitbox death trap, stay away from it.

Ragingrob
22nd February 2010, 20:04
I hope this isn't the 03 CBR954. That thing is a shitbox death trap, stay away from it.

Haha nope it's something a lot older and a lot cheaper, probably a guaranteed death trap but what's a student to do eh!

Ragingrob
22nd February 2010, 20:04

Haha nope it's something a lot older and a lot cheaper, probably a guaranteed death trap but what's a student to do eh!

Ragingrob
22nd February 2010, 20:55
Bumpy, the sooner the better :)

Ragingrob
23rd February 2010, 08:06
Bump :2thumbsup