PDA

View Full Version : Could someone from a biker organisation comment on the new ACC changes?

Conquiztador
26th February 2010, 00:50
A front page article with photo of angry bikers promising to be back would do it. Add some serious critisism of the passed ACC changes. Make it clear that this is now an issue that NZ is not tolerating and it will be corrected at next election.

And remember that there is more to come. There is a "update" planned for June/July with more ACC changes. And as we did see, National will get them through with the help of ACT and United Future. Shit, if we will have to go in bed with Labour, so be it. Bring them in and have them state on the front page that when they are back in ACC will be rolled back to what it was supposed to be about in the first place.

I recon NZ would buy that!

Brian d marge
26th February 2010, 01:58
baaaaaaaaa

Stephen

Conquiztador
26th February 2010, 07:36
baaaaaaaaa

Stephen

Good point. That should ram it home! :2guns:

Supermac Jr
26th February 2010, 09:21
baaaaaaaaa

Stephen

Academic sheep humour?

CookMySock
26th February 2010, 09:31
I thought we were taking the "funny guy" approach now? Whats with this "angry" shit?

Steve

Tank
26th February 2010, 14:19
A front page article with photo of angry bikers promising to be back would do it.

With the posters on KB you are more likely to get support if you are having issues with a Unix command syntax.

As for your comment - it will be corrected at the next election - 1) the opposition have not said that they will reverse it and 2)selecting a government on single issues is silly.

Conquiztador
26th February 2010, 14:36
With the posters on KB you are more likely to get support if you are having issues with a Unix command syntax.

As for your comment - it will be corrected at the next election - 1) the opposition have not said that they will reverse it and 2)selecting a government on single issues is silly.

Re #1: I am sure that they actually did say that at the latest Beehive Protest against the ACC changes where the Unions were part of it. Can't find the post to quote currently. But I have a vague recollection that I did read it somewhere...

Re #2: I agree. But will not be hard to find other reasons to get rid of National...

oldrider
26th February 2010, 22:25
Re #1: I am sure that they actually did say that at the latest Beehive Protest against the ACC changes where the Unions were part of it. Can't find the post to quote currently. But I have a vague recollection that I did read it somewhere...

Re #2: I agree. But will not be hard to find other reasons to get rid of National...

Liabour in opposition will say anything you want to get votes, but once they get in there...........:finger:

Conquiztador
28th February 2010, 19:30
Is it just me that think this is a brilliant opportunity to get some front page space? Would do it my self, but I am a nobody when it comes to all this.

mashman
3rd March 2010, 11:32

I went and Goff did indeed say that any changes that National made would be rolled back by Labour...

mashman
3rd March 2010, 11:39
Is it just me that think this is a brilliant opportunity to get some front page space? Would do it my self, but I am a nobody when it comes to all this.

Part of the problem is getting a consensus to do something... unfortunately this is, just about, the only way we'll get the numbers to do it... there seems to be no momentum (i can't do fek all at the moment with the way life is)... this is where we need those with time and energy to step in and push us onwards and upwards... i'm not as disillusioned as some, but it would appear that those who could push the rest of us forwards are running businesses or successful people in their own right and essentailly have neither the time or energy to keep the issue alive...

If you have the drive to do it... don't let the anonymity factor put you off as i'm sure there's a few thousand on here thinking the same... including me... but as soon as life sorts itself out a bit i'll hook up with Bronze and see what's going on and if there's anything we can do about it...