PDA

View Full Version : Taupo round of the Tri-Series?

viewer
1st March 2010, 10:10
What has happened to the Taupo round of the Tri-Series?
Why hasn't it been included?

Biggles08
1st March 2010, 10:22
Are you referring to points? Probably because they didn't run transponders at the Taupo round and they are having a hard time conglomerating the results together from Mark time.

viewer
1st March 2010, 10:24
No, for the 2010 series. Flyers I saw at Manfeild yesterday only had Hampton Downs, Manfeild and Wanganui on it.

k14
1st March 2010, 10:32
So have the dates been set already? If so, what are they please.

Biggles08
1st March 2010, 10:33
ahhh....I think TRRS are still going to be doing there own thing with the 3-hour etc....not sure but that's the way I read it.....but did you see the prize money 25K!!!!! Nice ;-)

ttelp15
1st March 2010, 10:38
The organisers of last years rnd 1 and rnd 2 of the Tri Series (Manfeild and Wanganui) are this year doing the Tri Series entirely themselves. Last year the 3rd round was the TRRS meeting that Chris and Andy organise. That meeting is still going ahead like it has for the last few years - its just not part of the Tri Series this year.

sidecar bob
1st March 2010, 10:58
The organisers of last years rnd 1 and rnd 2 of the Tri Series (Manfeild and Wanganui) are this year doing the Tri Series entirely themselves. Last year the 3rd round was the TRRS meeting that Chris and Andy organise. That meeting is still going ahead like it has for the last few years - its just not part of the Tri Series this year.
Hi Perry,
Having attended the wedding of Chris Lawrence on the weekend, i am sure Scrivy & Chris had absolutely no knowledge of that as late as Saturday night just been.
Are you sure they have been informed of this & are you sure it will still go ahead "stand alone"?
I will draw Scrivy's attention to this thread.

ttelp15
1st March 2010, 11:23
Hi Steve, Yeah maybe I am being a little presumpious regarding if Chris and Andy will still run. Just presumed this as they've had a good meeting running, with good attendance numbers etc, for years before the Tri Series came along, so why not in the future? They've proved a one off meeting can work.
But I shouldn't have said "That meeting is still going ahead" - cause I don't know. If anyone does want to know I suggest they contact the TRRS organisers direct.

sidecar bob
1st March 2010, 11:27
Hi Steve, Yeah maybe I am being a little presumpious regarding if Chris and Andy will still run. Just presumed this as they've had a good meeting running, with good attendance numbers etc, for years before the Tri Series came along, so why not in the future? They've proved a one off meeting can work.
But I shouldn't have said "That meeting is still going ahead" - cause I don't know. If anyone does want to know I suggest they contact the TRRS organisers direct.

Regardless, im sure we will support the Tri series as competitors.
Best of luck to you & Layton for a succesful series.
Catch you in Wangas in a couple of weeks.

wharfy
1st March 2010, 11:44
No, for the 2010 series. Flyers I saw at Manfeild yesterday only had Hampton Downs, Manfeild and Wanganui on it.

I got an e-mail saying the same thing, I was going to enquire from scrivy what the story was but figured he had other shit to worry about last week.

From fleawillacy ?