PDA

View Full Version : how to get time of work

gman
12th May 2005, 14:57
first wait at the lights for some asian fucker to rear end you doin 50ks!!! :mad:
that got me off work for 4 days.
got a sore tailbone a a bloody sore knee.
bikes abit bent ,rear gaurd indicators,but im unsure how the rear frame faired and im also not sure if i hit the car in front.
if they write it off ill still owe two grand on a bike i dont have so theyd better fix it.
and the paint job i hear you ask????
i rode it home last night from me mates place un painted.it was gona get it done this weekend.
ive been without it for almost three weeks.ride it for 20 mins and then this happens. :mad:
and they guy that hit me was on his way to work in a borrowd car as his one was in the shop getting fixed from the last accident he had go figure!!!!!

on the bright side many thanks to the police and the ambos for getting there so quick this morning.
by the time id finished my first ciggy they were there.bloody brilliant.
and they gave me a lift to the misses work too .
so cheers to the police and the ambos top blokes!! :niceone:

bugjuice
12th May 2005, 15:00
that's shit luck dude..
hope they sort your bike out for you. The cage that buggered you had insurance? If so, they'll pay up if the bike is a write off, won't they..?? It'd at least be fixed..
Well enjoy the time off, hope things work out for ya

Waylander
12th May 2005, 15:05
Fuck that sucks mate. If it was me the cops would have gotten there just in time to keep me from killin the fucker.

Blakamin
12th May 2005, 15:11
email me the farqin photos so i can post them!!!!! :mad:

MSTRS
12th May 2005, 15:15
Photos please.....of the driver. From the front & both profiles, ta. Bad luck. Hope it works out to your advantage in the end.

Marmoot
12th May 2005, 18:13
sorry to be ignorant....but what is the difference of asian fucker and a normal fucker? :no:

Blakamin
12th May 2005, 18:51
where's the fotos????????

gman
12th May 2005, 19:59
the photos i msnd to jonnie took me thirty mins for 2 pics he was supposed to send em!!
:whistle:
as for the difference between asian fuckers and normal fuckers,
is normal fuckers earn their licences and dont buy them!!!!! :mad:

and no he has no insurance so if i have to ill go and rattle some bones.

hell even if i dont have to i just might do it to make me feel better.......

if they write the bike of ill still owe money on it.

please god let them fix it!!!!!

scumdog
12th May 2005, 20:10
first wait at the lights for some asian fucker to rear end you doin 50ks!!! :mad:
that got me off work for 4 days.
got a sore tailbone a a bloody sore knee.
bikes abit bent ,rear gaurd indicators,but im unsure how the rear frame faired and im also not sure if i hit the car in front.
if they write it off ill still owe two grand on a bike i dont have so theyd better fix it.
and the paint job i hear you ask????
i rode it home last night from me mates place un painted.it was gona get it done this weekend.
ive been without it for almost three weeks.ride it for 20 mins and then this happens. :mad:
and they guy that hit me was on his way to work in a borrowd car as his one was in the shop getting fixed from the last accident he had go figure!!!!!

on the bright side many thanks to the police and the ambos for getting there so quick this morning.
by the time id finished my first ciggy they were there.bloody brilliant.
and they gave me a lift to the misses work too .
so cheers to the police and the ambos top blokes!! :niceone:

You'll get no credit for praising the Police on this site - they know you're lying 'cos cops ALWAYS screw-up!!

gman
12th May 2005, 20:44
im sorry if my comments have offended some people . i was angry and sore when i posted that.im normally abusive to all races and today the asain fella copped it.

scumdog
12th May 2005, 21:10
the photos i msnd to jonnie took me thirty mins for 2 pics he was supposed to send em!!
:whistle:
as for the difference between asian fuckers and normal fuckers,
is normal fuckers earn their licences and dont buy them!!!!! :mad:

hell even if i dont have to i just might do it to make me feel better.......

if they write the bike of ill still owe money on it.

Asian fuckers at least TRY to buy a licence and have intelligence, normal fuckers are too effing thick to even think of that.
Asian 'fuckers' will at least learn, normal fucker are incapable of learning!!

gman
13th May 2005, 09:45
you might be onto something there scumdog.

Marmoot
13th May 2005, 10:08

doesn't really matter as long as You have insurance.
Your insurance will chase the guy up and you wouldn't have to do anything so long as the accident is not your fault.
I have been on the receiving end of this case, and boy insurance can be very annoying when they're chasing you up for money (and it was only a bloody $200 and the guy was partially at fault too).

Btw, personally, I think fuckers are fuckers, regardless of what they are.

Odin
13th May 2005, 19:27

If that is caurce you are on dial up and the pics are big then try this nifty and easy to use and ...OMG .... free tool fra Micro$oft :
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx
Its on the right side and calle ImageResizer

And as an "import" my self i can only marvel :gob: at the fact that 3rd party insurance isn't required by law.

I feel for you and hope all turns out for the better, can understand you fell like punching the guy.

Blakamin
13th May 2005, 19:37
Glad you deleted that Zed... considering you dont even know the guy.... and if you did you'd know he wasn't totally serious.... he hates everyone... specially me and I'm a mate!!! and if some c*nt rear-ended me while I was sitting at the lights, I'd call him a lot worse than Gman did.... (if I wasn't put away for assault)

Still waiting for the photos Gman... ya homo!!!!

Madmax
13th May 2005, 22:45
got myself three years of work by going off the high side of a bike!
12 hour opp the first time, 12 months later another go, ETC,
in the end they just removed the offending bones!!
I now have one arm/hand 1/2 inch shorter than the other.
plus some other probs :doctor:

Zed
13th May 2005, 23:41
Glad you deleted that Zed... considering you dont even know the guy.... and if you did you'd know he wasn't totally serious...Only because he made a public apology. Shows what type of a guy he really is! :niceone:

Ps. I'd say the same to anyone on here regardless of whether I know them or not. I've ridden with and met face to face with KBers such as Marmoot and other "asians" and know how offensive these comments (serious or not) can be on here.

gman
14th May 2005, 18:21
Only because he made a public apology. Shows what type of a guy he really is! :niceone:

Ps. I'd say the same to anyone on here regardless of whether I know them or not. I've ridden with and met face to face with KBers such as Marmoot and other "asians" and know how offensive these comments (serious or not) can be on here.

i think the world is getting abit too "politically correct" (pc)
if it had been a fat man that hit me id called him a fat cunt.
im not out to offend people i do that when they cut me off in traffic.
im a straight up guy every one that knows me knows where they stand with me.
if your fucking me off ill tell you and we move on.
hell even my misses calls me an arsehole.
but she knows where she stands with me.

shes also got a good right hook too.

we need to stop finding racism in everything thats said or not said .
if i were a racist youd know it.

Virago
14th May 2005, 22:00
i think the world is getting abit too "politically correct" (pc)
if it had been a fat man that hit me id called him a fat cunt.....

......we need to stop finding racism in everything thats said or not said .
if i were a racist youd know it.
Well said that man.
The PC culture is so ingrained in our society, we can't hang labels on anybody anymore, except for the White Hetro Males, who are the only breed of humans that can now be scorned.
But if it's all the same to you, I'd prefer it if you used the term "Gravitationally Challenged Cunt" in future, so that I don't feel victimised by you. :D

Blakamin
14th May 2005, 22:35
Well said that man.
The PC culture is so ingrained in our society, we can't hang labels on anybody anymore, except for the White Hetro Males, who are the only breed of humans that can now be scorned.
But if it's all the same to you, I'd prefer it if you used the term "Gravitationally Challenged Cunt" in future, so that I don't feel victimised by you. :D
yeah... ya farqin midget!!!

geoffm
15th May 2005, 20:15
If you have full insurance, that should cover you, however you will be out your excess, unless they can shake it down out of the other guy. the only exception to this is if your insurance includes uninsured motorist cover, which has fine print exclusions.
Don't hold your breath waiting for the money from the other guy. In my experience and that of friends, the english skills disappear, along with the offender - "bloggs - he no here no more". Then they piss off overseas and that is the end of the matter.
Sucks, but a common problem, especially in Auckland. I can see why a lot of people buy huge SUVs with bullbars.
Geoff

Marmoot
16th May 2005, 10:44
if it had been a fat man that hit me id called him a fat cunt.

Sorry Zed, but :killingme

Btw, that overtaking me during SH22 ride last saturday when I was oding 150+ shows how nice a blackbird is....zheesh, come to think of it, I almost bought one (but decided on the SP1 instead). Sometimes I regret that decision, y'know :yes:

(yeah, no, I wasn't part of the group, so didn't get chance to see you that day.....was catching up to that 'Busa rider.........that's my next bike)

Marmoot
16th May 2005, 11:57
we need to stop finding racism in everything thats said or not said .

we need to stop identifying people by their skin colour or shape of their eyes if we don't need to (not including in police profiling, looking for murder suspect, etc). Unless, of course, you want to put "warning: language contained may be offensive to some people that are not a majority" to every postings that you have?

Sorry mate, but I don't think you'll get what I mean or what I feel even if I explain it in 30 pages because you've never been there. It is quite hard living in a place where you "don't belong". What does it take for a "different" person to be accepted as a norm, when doing things as best as you can simply are not enough? And when will we stop being blamed as a group everytime one person makes a mistake? :no:

I'm trying not to think of these and simply get on with life, but sometimes it can get a bit too much. :no:

Sorry for my rant. It's over. Move along, there is nothing to see here. :whistle:

P.S.
Zed: thank's for your comment.

Fart
16th May 2005, 16:39
Photos please.....of the driver. From the front & both profiles, ta. Bad luck. Hope it works out to your advantage in the end.

Hey, what the fuck? Us Asians all look the same and you may mistaken me for that driver.

Disclosure: Yes, I am another one of those fucken Asians.

Sorry to about you and your bike mate. Hope it turns out ok.