PDA

View Full Version : Honda is no more

inlinefour
12th May 2005, 15:00
gone is that name to be replace with a much user friendly name and really the only type of road bike that I really like. Still much prefer the Honda over everything else, but conceed that the rest is probably just as good as a Honda (well almost anyway!) :msn-wink:
Keep riding everyone! :niceone:

Waylander
12th May 2005, 15:03
Damn me I've started a trend.

Zed
12th May 2005, 15:04
gone is that name to be replace with a much user friendly name and really the only type of road bike that I really like. Still much prefer the Honda over everything else, but conceed that the rest is probably just as good as a Honda (well almost anyway!) :msn-wink:
Keep riding everyone! :niceone:I wonder if you name-changers demonstrate the same instabilities in real life as you do online? :msn-wink:

MSTRS
12th May 2005, 15:19
Nah - been there & done the name change way back. Must be the Chinese Year of the Renamer !

vifferman
12th May 2005, 15:23
Oh really?
There were several before you. I think (but I'm not sure) that I was the second one. So who's the copycat, hmm? :Pokey:

And Zed - yes, I am unstable (so what!), but my name change was because it seemed silly having "firestormer" as a monicker when I was riding a VFR.
And yes, Zed - I did see your winky-smiley thingo.

campbellluke
12th May 2005, 15:24
Gee, the name is totally reset. Someone should claim it! So Honda lives on..

inlinefour
12th May 2005, 15:27
Gee, the name is totally reset. Someone should claim it! So Honda lives on..

But if anyone thinks we are following their lead, then they are off their friggin rocker! :killingme

Instability, heck yea. Live on the edge and go hard lad! :Punk:

Waylander
12th May 2005, 15:29
Appart from a half a dozen others that I have noticed have diferent names than some of the old quotes of thier posts the most recent ones I know of would be Riffer/Celticno6, Al/Umfaan, me and Biff/Biff Baff. So I just started the recent trend cause Riffer's was about a month before mine. Anyone who's name changed in between I didn't notice wich worries me.

inlinefour
12th May 2005, 15:30
Appart from a half a dozen others that I have noticed have diferent names than some of the old quotes of thier posts the most recent ones I know of would be Riffer/Celticno6, Al/Umfaan, me and Biff/Biff Baff. So I just started the recent trend cause Riffer's was about a month before mine. Anyone who's name changed in between I didn't notice wich worries me.

Just so if there is anyone trying to aviod me, they can continue doing so :killingme

Waylander
12th May 2005, 15:35
Just so if there is anyone trying to aviod me, they can continue doing so :killingme

Ah but with the new avatar people will think you were the other person who has that. Can't remeber the name but give me time and I'll find it.

MSTRS
12th May 2005, 15:39
CryHavoc ?

Waylander
12th May 2005, 15:40
CryHavoc ?

Nah not him. Give me time I'll find it.

Edit) Found it. It's Weiner.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/member.php?u=847

Skunk
12th May 2005, 16:12
I changed mine ages ago (cause I'm so insecure...) :whistle:

Ghost Lemur
12th May 2005, 16:29
I'm pretty sure the first was Frosty (from XJXJXJ to XJ/Frosty).

Waylander
12th May 2005, 16:32
I'm pretty sure the first was Frosty (from XJXJXJ to XJ/Frosty).

And most recently to just Frosty. Forgot about him earlier.

Coyote
12th May 2005, 17:45
I wouldn't dare change alarumba. Come on, it's just so awesome

Soon that name will strike fear in the hearts of streetstock racers :devil2:

onearmedbandit
12th May 2005, 17:52
I'll change mine too, once I get the useof my other arm back, which should be ummmm maybe never. Oh well Onearmedbandit it is then. (although some people seem to think I ride a bandit, hhmmmpphh never.)

mikey
12th May 2005, 17:56

YOU POST TO MUCH YOU HOMO

GET A LIFE OR A JOB OR A LIFE

BEDE CANT HYPERLINK (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=235936&postcount=13)

Waylander
12th May 2005, 18:01
BEDE CANT HYPERLINK (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=235936&postcount=13)

You really shouldn't put your other personality down like that mate. He might not let you out next time.:yes:

Zed
12th May 2005, 18:48
And Zed - yes, I am unstable (so what!), but my name change was because it seemed silly having "firestormer" as a monicker when I was riding a VFR.Ooo reelly, well I chose "Zed" because when I joined KB I was riding a Kwaka ZedX6R. Since that time I've have a CBR6 and a now a Blackbird, but hey I'm still Zed! :Punk:

Each to his own.

SPORK
12th May 2005, 20:19
CryHavoc ?
Well, no for the domokun (although it's on my phone). But yes for having changed my name.

I'm the artist formerly known as Madcat_. I feel like changing it again though :devil2:

And Zed, I didn't know you had a 636? You certainly get around! Good stuff!

Zed
12th May 2005, 20:23
And Zed, I didn't know you had a 636? It was a 599 actually! :Oops:

SPORK
12th May 2005, 20:37
It was a 599 actually! :Oops:
Mah baed. Soarry mistah :(

Hitcher
12th May 2005, 21:25
Maybe you should have picked something better in the first place...

Waylander
12th May 2005, 21:27
Maybe you should have picked something better in the first place...
Habit. I used A_D for everything else at the time.

SPORK
12th May 2005, 21:29
I feel like changing my name to

"AnGeLpRiNcEsS6969_6969_LuVe_BeAcH_pRiNcEsS"

Any thoughts?

scumdog
12th May 2005, 21:33
Keep riding everyone! :niceone:
Fuck-up you wanker, you started off as Honda the tosser that thought he was going to change the world and thought nobody knew anything to Honda that is a serious, thinking member of the site and NOW you want to change your name??
O.K., if that's what you think it takes then go for it but I don't think you need too IMHO. :Punk:

Skunk
12th May 2005, 21:33

Any thoughts?None I can post. :killingme

scumdog
12th May 2005, 21:37
Hmm, so many multiple-personality problems on this site???

I think I'll change me name to......................scumdog II !!

Nah, why bother??

Waylander
12th May 2005, 21:39

I think I'll change me name to......................scumdog II !!

Nah, why bother??

Could always just drop the dog bit.:killingme :killingme

scumdog
12th May 2005, 21:43
Could always just drop the dog bit.:killingme :killingme

No, I need SOMETHING to make me look good!!
I think?

Waylander
12th May 2005, 21:44
No, I need SOMETHING to make me look good!!
I think?

How about the "m og" parts?

riffer
12th May 2005, 21:46

Well mine came about because Wari had to create a totally new account for me so I could post new threads. Celticno6's account was totally FUBAR'ed.

So riffer felt good.

1. Its a contraction of my bike - kinda like gixxer.
2. Its another name for a hellish good rhythm guitar player (he said somewhat immodestly).

So I like it. Celticno6 is a name I've had for years, which comes from my scottish ancestry and my position on the rugby field. (Oh, and Michael Jones, the second greatest rugby player of all time after the great Colin Meads)

Waylander
12th May 2005, 21:58
Rep points to ever remembers what my nick was at first.. this is one for the likes of two smoker.. MR or Kwaka kid.. even aff man should know this.

Was V2Glen, wasn't it.

Zed
13th May 2005, 01:52

Any thoughts?The "pRiNcEsS" bit sounds apt. You great nancy! :killingme

SPORK
13th May 2005, 14:38
The "pRiNcEsS" bit sounds apt. You great nancy! :killingme
And proud of it! I'm quite comfortable with my sexuality, thank you, so no worries! :)

MrMelon
13th May 2005, 15:02

Any thoughts?
omglol asl?!!? wanna cyber!

vifferman
13th May 2005, 15:13
Ooo reelly, well I chose "Zed" because when I joined KB I was riding a Kwaka ZedX6R. Since that time I've have a CBR6 and a now a Blackbird, but hey I'm still Zed! :Punk:

Each to his own.
Yeah, well "Zed" isn't really particularly model-specific, in the way that "Firestormer" is. And I don't see myself as particularly firey or stormy, so it wouldn't have worked once I sold the FahrtSturm.
And (Plus! Also!) V4s are so kewl, so it's easier to identify with them. Especially after having had three (3) now.

Biff
13th May 2005, 15:43
Honda - I'm sure that Avatar looks familier. Doesn't somebody else, a lady, use that Avatar.

Waylander
13th May 2005, 15:48
Honda - I'm sure that Avatar looks familier. Doesn't somebody else, a lady, use that Avatar.

Hmm. Runnin a bit behind there Biff. Might be time for that tune-up.

SPORK
13th May 2005, 16:39
omglol asl?!!? wanna cyber!
OMGWTFBBQ YESS!!!!1one

Coyote
13th May 2005, 17:44
OMGWTFBBQ YESS!!!!1one
Don't cyber with him. He's a Bloodninja wannabe :-p

Shit! Thats what you should change your name into!!!

SPORK
13th May 2005, 18:15
Don't cyber with him. He's a Bloodninja wannabe :-p

Shit! Thats what you should change your name into!!!

:2thumbsup :cool:

Crap, you're right! I'm onto it!

NC
13th May 2005, 18:17
:D :yes: :whistle:

Coyote
13th May 2005, 18:18
:2thumbsup :cool:

Crap, you're right! I'm onto it!
Bwahaha, time to put on your robe and wizard hat

SPORK
13th May 2005, 18:23
Wah! Where'd the 30_Chick go? I feel empty!

NC
13th May 2005, 18:30
Wah! Where'd the 30_Chick go? I feel empty!
I was bored, meh

SPORK
13th May 2005, 18:40
I was bored, meh
You mean WINJA couldn't satisfy you? Damn... But do you still have your NC30?

SPman
13th May 2005, 18:44
And yes, Zed - I did see your winky-smiley thingo.
WHAT!
Disgusting!

The mind wobbles.....

MrMelon
13th May 2005, 18:53
Bwahaha, time to put on your robe and wizard hat
going limp!

Joni
13th May 2005, 18:57
WHAT!
Disgusting!

The mind wobbles.....

:laugh: :laugh: .... I would never have seen that one coming... good on ya SP! :2thumbsup

SPORK
13th May 2005, 19:01
going limp!
HAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!

Biff
13th May 2005, 19:26
Hmm. Runnin a bit behind there Biff. Might be time for that tune-up.

Doh!
Missed it - twice!

erik
13th May 2005, 20:11
Argh, it gets confusing when people change their nicks. It doesn't help you've got Weiner's old avatar either!

Oh well, it's all part of the fun of online forums I guess. :)

Blakamin
13th May 2005, 20:20
It doesn't help you've got Weiner's old avatar either!

weiners current avatar......

WINJA
14th May 2005, 00:13
You mean WINJA couldn't satisfy you? Damn... But do you still have your NC30?
NOT A CASE OF COULDNT IT WAS MORE LIKE WOULDNT , ID RATHER BE HANGING OUT OF A 10 STORY WINDOW THAN HANGING OUT OF NC

inlinefour
14th May 2005, 06:38

Some used to use it. She said to me a while back that she had lost it and would really like to get it back...

inlinefour
14th May 2005, 06:40

Yet another name change, there might be a trend afterall. PM me NC if you want your avatar back and I'll choose another. :msn-wink:

NC
14th May 2005, 09:24
NOT A CASE OF COULDNT IT WAS MORE LIKE WOULDNT , ID RATHER BE HANGING OUT OF A 10 STORY WINDOW THAN HANGING OUT OF NC
It's the same thing

NC
14th May 2005, 09:25
Yet another name change, there might be a trend afterall. PM me NC if you want your avatar back and I'll choose another. :msn-wink:
it wasn't my avatar :p

Blakamin
14th May 2005, 09:41
was/IS WEINERS avatar!!!! (must be ignoring me) :killingme

inlinefour
14th May 2005, 09:44
it wasn't my avatar :p

I thought it was the one you lost, must have been a blond moment?

Bman, I have learnt that the best thing to do with you is to ignore you :msn-wink:

Blakamin
14th May 2005, 09:44
Bman, I have learnt that the best thing to do with you is to ignore you :msn-wink:
cool!!! :msn-wink: :niceone: :nono:

John
14th May 2005, 09:48
drop the 'w' slap a 'g' in - now thats a newly accepted trend in society :lol:, aren't our user names suposed to reflect personalitly and attitude, yes.. yes.. I called myself john, because my name is 'Peter' hahaha ownd you all you all sucks. :lol:

SPORK
14th May 2005, 11:18
drop the 'w' slap a 'g' in - now thats a newly accepted trend in society :lol:, aren't our user names suposed to reflect personalitly and attitude, yes.. yes.. I called myself john, because my name is 'Peter' hahaha ownd you all you all sucks. :lol:
Seriously!? That's hilarious! All your name are belong to us now, however!

MrMelon
14th May 2005, 11:21
Woah it's like you read hundreds of people's minds in one hit!

John
14th May 2005, 11:24
Seriously!? That's hilarious! All your name are belong to us now, however!
"Make your time, You are on your way to destruction... HAHAHAHA"

No I'm a secret wombat, I am john, I was just demonstrating an afgan mind control technique I learn't in nam' fighting the polar bears.

phear my amazing powers of doom.

Oh btw while we are here, I am your father etc etc.. You are my adopted love child from the deepest depths of middle east asia.

Waylander
14th May 2005, 11:54
was/IS WEINERS avatar!!!! (must be ignoring me) :killingme

Me aswell. I even posted a link to his profile. And John come at me with comments like that when you get a real bike.:niceone:

John
14th May 2005, 12:05
and so considering mine can whip your bike in every aspect dispite its amazing 'displacement' thats abit rich in'it? Oh and are you saying kawas are not a real bike? you sir dont deserve to live :lol:

I just speak for the masses no need to hate - I was born black I will die yellow RESPECT BUDDA AND JEWLORD THEY ARE MY .... GODSSSSS RAWW..

scumdog
14th May 2005, 12:09
and so considering mine can whip your bike in every aspect dispite its amazing 'displacement' thats abit rich in'it? Oh and are you saying kawas arent a real bike? you sir dont desirve to live :lol:

I just speak for the masses no need to hate - I was born black I will die yellow RESPECT BUDDA AND JEWLORD THEY ARE MY .... GODSSSSS RAWW..

WDF???? Keep taking your pills dude!

John
14th May 2005, 12:11
WDF???? Keep taking your pills dude!
The doctor told me to stop putting the children into the fridge...

who wants some pork chop sandmonkey-witches?

Waylander
14th May 2005, 12:11
and so considering mine can whip your bike in every aspect dispite its amazing 'displacement' thats abit rich in'it? Oh and are you saying kawas arent a real bike? you sir dont desirve to live :lol:

I was more referencing the time it took you to catch up to me. But maybe your right maybe it wasn't the bike maybe it was the rider...:msn-wink: And have you seen my profile lately? Tell me what bike is there.:niceone:

John
14th May 2005, 12:16
I was more referencing the time it took you to catch up to me. But maybe your right maybe it wasn't the bike maybe it was the rider...:msn-wink: And have you seen my profile lately? Tell me what bike is there.:niceone:
Yea it was the rider, I only had just gotten the bike - and had just finished having a month of more crashes than a a hummer in a shopping centre.

But any time buddy any time... :) oh are you sure that you can handle the sexonsex? I think it might be abit to much bike for ya :lol: maybe you might want to consider an R1 or other underpowered bike *hides* :lol:

Waylander
14th May 2005, 12:21
Yea it was the rider, I only had just gotten the bike - and had just finished having a month of more crashes than a a hummer in a shopping centre.

But any time buddy any time... :) oh are you sure that you can handle the sexonsex? I think it might be abit to much bike for ya :lol: maybe you might want to consider an R1 or other underpowered bike *hides* :lol:
Considerd an R1 for a long time but just not within my financial reach. Would get a ZXR but thought nah I'm a big boy I shouldn't ride little kid toys. (no offense to anyone other than John.) I'll tell you what, I'm gonna log of now then go and dismantle the Rebel to see if I can use it's parts for the Virago. Headlight should work and I don't usually look at my speedo anyway so if it's off a bit it wont affect me to much. All I'm worried about is the ignition, if it'll fit the plug and all. I'll let ya know in a few hours.

NC
14th May 2005, 12:30
:yes:
Woah it's like you read hundreds of people's minds in one hit!
thousands

John
14th May 2005, 12:31
Considerd an R1 for a long time but just not within my financial reach. Would get a ZXR but thought nah I'm a big boy I shouldn't ride little kid toys. (no offense to anyone other than John.) I'll tell you what, I'm gonna log of now then go and dismantle the Rebel to see if I can use it's parts for the Virago. Headlight should work and I don't usually look at my speedo anyway so if it's off a bit it wont affect me to much. All I'm worried about is the ignition, if it'll fit the plug and all. I'll let ya know in a few hours.
Funny real mens toys actually slaughter homax crusiers like yours even in straight lines :lol: (only yours mind you, yours has that massive homaxor factor) anyways have fun trying to fix the POS I'd just give it away to some afganies - so you dont want a zxr huh? so no zx6r sucks thought you were keen on one - oh well keep dreaming one day you will get a real bike :lol:

Have fun trying to fix it I'm off to offer my cat to the fridge feed satan and brush my seat.

Waylander
14th May 2005, 12:40
Funny real mens toys actually slaughter homax crusiers like yours even in straight lines :lol: (only yours mind you, yours has that massive homaxor factor) anyways have fun trying to fix the POS I'd just give it away to some afganies - so you dont want a zxr huh? so no zx6r sucks thought you were keen on one - oh well keep dreaming one day you will get a real bike :lol:

Have fun trying to fix it I'm off to offer my cat to the fridge feed satan and brush my seat.

There is a diference when the x and r are split but a number more respectable than 2. And we'll see if your toy can beat out my machine if I get the bugger runnin. You just wait. :Punk: Gotta love my brash, arrogant amercan attitude.

NC
14th May 2005, 12:40
Considerd an R1 for a long time but just not within my financial reach. Would get a ZXR but thought nah I'm a big boy I shouldn't ride little kid toys. .
I really want you to say that to crazylittleshit's and MrMelon's face.

John
14th May 2005, 12:47
arrogant amercan attitude.
yea your right.

Dude zxr 250s are actually called zx2r c/a respectivly, you need to run away and hide - or be like that chump on baywatch atm that is getting sassed by an ninja GPZ750 or sumin. :lol:

And if you try pushing me further into the pool your not going to be physically unable to finish that road that bitch raped your bike, trust me.

SPORK
14th May 2005, 12:49
I really want you to say that to crazylittleshit's and MrMelon's face.
I think he's just talknig about the 250 versions... Even though everyone knows they're the best 250 4-stroke anyway...

NC
14th May 2005, 12:55
I think he's just talknig about the 250 versions... Even though everyone knows they're the best 250 4-stroke anyway...
I've had 2 myself ;) Great lil bikes :D

I responed to what I read, maybe he should re-word the post.

Frontal labotamy

John
14th May 2005, 12:58
I've had 2 myself ;) Great lil bikes :D

I responed to what I read, maybe he should re-word the post.

Frontal labotamy
Nah hes american, he will change everyone so we see it his way :lol:

NC
14th May 2005, 13:06
Nah hes american, he will change everyone so we see it his way :lol:
I need one of those guns off 'HGTHG'..

John
14th May 2005, 13:08
I need one of those guns off 'HGTHG'..

http://images.google.co.nz/images?q=tbn:JsCqth_WKuMJ:www-atdp.berkeley.edu/1623/students/simon/mcbain.jpg

NC
14th May 2005, 13:50
http://images.google.co.nz/images?q=tbn:JsCqth_WKuMJ:www-atdp.berkeley.edu/1623/students/simon/mcbain.jpg
Ah Americans... Is there anything that they can't do (Without the threat of distruction)

inlinefour
14th May 2005, 14:29
If I did not want the 2005 CBR600RR so much, I'd seriously look at the oppositions bike. I'd probably go for the Kawasaki 636 and I reckon John's bike probably aint half bad and anyone else who is giving him jibb, probably are just jealous :killingme

I'd even consider one of the GSX thingees, but Suzuki charge like wounded bulls for parts (well used to at Callanders), that it has just plain put me off.

Those Yammyfart R6 things look pretty cool and probably go like stink, BUT if I'm buying a modern bike, I'm getting a CBR. By the time Ive saved the cash for one, the 2006 model will probably be here and I hoping there will be a few 2nd hand bikes up for sale. However I looked at a 2004 CBR600RR and that was just as nice :niceone:

Either way, I'm not having a twin, six or a vee anything :whistle: (ducks for cover :D )

Waylander
14th May 2005, 14:30
Y'all should take PT for what it is. Sorry if I didn't make it obvious enough for you. Anyway I'm a little bit closer to fixing my bike. Got the ignotion to work again same way I did for the one on the honda. Gotta love duct tape. Anyway now I'm stuck on changing the handle bars over can't get the throttle grip off the old ones. Once those are done all I need to do is wire up the headlight straighten the forks and put oil and gas in it.

inlinefour
14th May 2005, 14:32
Y'all should take PT for what it is. Sorry if I didn't make it obvious enough for you. Anyway I'm a little bit closer to fixing my bike. Got the ignotion to work again same way I did for the one on the honda. Gotta love duct tape. Anyway now I'm stuck on changing the handle bars over can't get the throttle grip off the old ones. Once those are done all I need to do is wire up the headlight straighten the forks and put oil and gas in it.

Along with all the normal tools and tyre panda, I allways carry a big roll of tape. So far I've only ever used it on other peoples' bikes (touch wood).