PDA

View Full Version : Anyone driving Auckland to Welly need a package delivered

Quasievil
12th May 2005, 16:21
Have a guitar and Amp to go down to Welly and need a lift for it all, happy to pay abit towards gas, I could courier it but Im worried about damage cause its a nice bit of kit,
Cheers

White trash
12th May 2005, 16:59
Have a guitar and Amp to go down to Welly and need a lift for it all, happy to pay abit towards gas, I could courier it but Im worried about damage cause its a nice bit of kit,
Cheers

Finally figured out you can't play for shit?

Riff Raff
12th May 2005, 17:04
Cheers]
I'm catching the Intercity tomorrow, but somehow i don't think that will work.

Quasievil
12th May 2005, 20:15
Finally figured out you can't play for shit?

Considering I was a session musician for 15 years I think I know my shit, would you like some of the records I played in, you can buy many of the shelf still.

Cheeky Bastard

:wait:

Crazy Steve
12th May 2005, 20:23
Would do it...

But to much negative feedback aye......:(

Gud luck anyway dude....

cowpoos
19th April 2006, 19:42
Considering I was a session musician for 15 years I think I know my shit, would you like some of the records I played in, you can buy many of the shelf still.

Cheeky Bastard

:wait:
album names? I'm not gunna be a smart arse....just curious as a music lover...

Madness
19th April 2006, 20:00
A guitar amp would make a perfect receptacle for hiding illegal contraband. And an internet forum is a great place to recruit unsuspecting couriers of said illegal contraband.
I'll do it for a 20% cut and some product for the journey. I'll have to get to Auckland first of course, give me a couple of days and I can watch the V8 races while I'm up there, you can buy the tickets.
:whistle: