PDA

View Full Version : Mini Choppers?

crazylittleshit
12th May 2005, 17:22
Mini Choppers Do we like them or NOT?

Has Anyone tried to use them as mopeds Etc.........
Any advice?
:ride:

NC
12th May 2005, 17:24
I hate them

crazylittleshit
12th May 2005, 17:31
why there so much better than a granny scooter

crashe
12th May 2005, 17:32
Too many are being ridden on the road, by young people without the right protection. And they are not registered or WOF either.
So they are not road legal.

So do I like them.... not really.

Coldkiwi
12th May 2005, 19:03
they're a bit of a laugh but even slower than the real thing. tragic

Coyote
12th May 2005, 19:08
Comfortable? No. Practical? No. Safe? No. Cool? Yes :-p

You gotta love 'em. They're just so stupid that they're awesome. Allthough there should be more restrictions on them. Helmets are compulsary by law, and so should armor

Coyote
12th May 2005, 19:10
http://www.nzecobikes.co.nz/images/cruiserlwb2.jpg

So stupid, yet, so brilliant :eek:

NC
12th May 2005, 19:23
why there so much better than a granny scooter
Your killing me

Coyote
12th May 2005, 19:26
Blata Origami B1. Crap name but hell of a bike. 40cc and has 14.5hp!!!

http://www.actiongear.co.uk/ishop/images/1016/blorigamiyellow.jpg

And also GRC Midi RR. Has some nice paintjobs.

http://www.minimoto.co.nz/gallery/main/183_grcreplicas.jpg

15hp Water-cooled 49.3cc (40mm x 39mm bore & stroke) with compression ratio of 16.5:1 and five-port Bi-Zeta engine and piston (40cc). Carbon fiber reed (4) induction into crankcase and race crankshaft (for extra crankcase pressure). Rubber manifold with a 18mm PHBN fully adjustable carburetor and air filter. Race exhaust system with stainless steel end can (muffler). Two shoe Bi-Zeta Racing adjustable dry clutch with centrifugal counter weights and self cooling 79mm clutch drum. 6.5" billet alloy one piece wheels, 90/65 front & 100/50 rear (T-4 race compound) tubeless slick tires, single 145mm front and single 122mm rear disc brake.

Matt Bleck
12th May 2005, 19:27
If you ride one of those things on the road, mate, all I can say is... :wacko: U frucking Crazy!! :wacko:

Coyote
12th May 2005, 19:33
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/gallery/albums/userpics/11418/GRC.JPG

Might save up for one of these, or trade in the CBR :-p

R6_kid
12th May 2005, 22:09
i seen 2 guys riding them, one guy rode it to uni in central auckland, the other was lane splitting at 70kmh which i thought was fuken stupid

Waylander
12th May 2005, 22:17
Only seen one on other than at the shops. Guy about 28 puled up across from me at the gas station (back before I wrecked the bike) and I just stated laughing. Must have upset him cause he didn't fill up just got back on and rode off with his head slunk down.

Motu
12th May 2005, 22:40
I hate them,there are guys out here in Henderson who have plates on them and ride around the streets,in the parks - bloody dangerous little arseholes.

Um...as usual I'm a fine one to talk - I used to ride a JT60 (Yamaha mini bike) on the road after my real bike was run over,up the motorway to Tech,up One Tree Hill and Mt Eden,Mt Richmond,in and out of the kumara pits and jumping the fortifications - I'm older and wiser now and have had my fun and time of stupidity....but these guys these days should be locked up and the key thrown away!

SlashWylde
12th May 2005, 22:53
I think they are bloody stupid little things and dangerous to boot. They're small and low, cagers are even less likely to see them than usual. Plus I can't imagine how the riders can see much when they're out on the road.

For a couple thou you can jump on one of these little toys and I reckon they are going to be the next craze to hit the A&E clinics, like the little push scooters were a few years back with all the little (and not so little) kiddies falling off them.

Plus they are a bona fide hazard to motorcyclists. Why you ask? Well I was riding home the other day through Otahuhu when what did I spy but a young chap buzzing down the other side of the road towards me on a mini-chopper. When he got closer I realised he was an Indian chap in full traditional dress complete with tightly wrapped turban. The notion that he thought this might provide some form of protection to his head and the whole clothing ensemble caused me to laugh so hard I nearly fell off my bike. :killingme

Wolf
12th May 2005, 23:27
I think they are bloody stupid little things and dangerous to boot. They're small and low, cagers are even less likely to see them than usual. Plus I can't imagine how the riders can see much when they're out on the road.
My thoughts exactly - I've seen a couple roaming around Hamilton - the riders seem to have an unenviable view of the car's boot lock. I think FA50s and similar are too small to be allowed on the road and those dwarf cruisers make the FAs and their ilk look like "real" bikes.

Velox
13th May 2005, 01:25
I reckon they're awesome little toys but NOT FOR COMMUTING, BOY! Ok? You'll get taken out so easy. And it's a 'cruiser' which isn't exactly a commuting machine to say the least.
Other than that they're a bit of a laugh and you can get some pretty styley ones too! Nice paint/metal jobs on them. Get one to play with (so I can steal it too) but don't you go kamikaze commuter on us ok?!

Big Dog
13th May 2005, 04:06
I think its a case of the right weapon for the fight. I couldn't ride one as a matter of physics. But right time right place I think they are kind of cool. :ride:

Besides what better tool to teach the kids on? :devil2:
Get the basics right on the worst weapon. :nono:
Upgrade them to a mini moto (once they can handle a straight line you need to teach them to corner). :ride:
125cc for junior cup racing (the mrs will have a coronary if you start them on anything bigger). :mad:
250 as soon as their old enough to be on the road (earlier if they are competitive). :whistle:
Cut to five years later your thousands of dollars invested in "Aarons" racing career are returned with slight interest when your little contender is earning enough money that your percentage (as manager) is enough to buy the youngest bikes, oldest scotch, bitterest beer :drinknsin and sweetest women. Not to mention that your job will involve trips to premiere race tracks and nights at the boozer with legends of the track and their sponsers. :puke:

:killingme

Storm
13th May 2005, 07:09
I'd agree with Velox here. They are really cool toys, but shouldnt be allowed on the roads.That said, I've seen some really cool ones floating around

toads
13th May 2005, 08:44
I think they are really dangerous, they are so small, and quiet it's really hard to see them while driving a car, the worst of it is the riders of them seem to think they are highly visible, and are capable of keeping up with the traffic speed, which they aren't!
I followed one on my bike yesterday and decided I really don't like them, they are dangerous.

v.ros`
13th May 2005, 08:51
I reckon they just look nice... provided you use them for FUN PURPOSES...

I saw this one group of approximately 20 riders - all in mini choppers near henderson (i think). Bloody hell, when they are in a group, it sounds sif its a group of Harleys. Everyone came out of the shops to see what this noise was and practically everyone was luaghing at them....

Suprisingly they all had number plates and some were even carrying passengers...

ahh well, its their life... they fuk it up, their fault !

Pixie
13th May 2005, 23:59
I saw one Twat riding one in Hamilton yesterday.He seemed to be trying deliberately to keep out of my rear view and ride up the inside of the traffic.
must have been suicidal,no helmet,but by the look on his face he must have thought he was the shit.

Biff
14th May 2005, 00:55
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Do you lot (showing my age here) remember the ill-fated Sinclair C5?
Shame shit (apart from it being electric) - Stupid.

http://www.sinclairc5.com/

And no - that's not me driving it.

Coyote
14th May 2005, 13:06
I wouldn't mind getting one of those racing minimoto bikes and taking it too kart tracks, maybe even race a mate of mine who owns a kart, but I would never ride one on the road. Whats the point? You look like a dick, they're slow, and for the same amount of money, you could get a better road bike

hondacmx450
14th May 2005, 14:24
just to let you know thay r not slow the 49 cc 4 strockes can do 90kph and the minni motos when worked can go 80 + but on the road i think you got to have a death wish i was going to get one then i thought i dont want to get a ticket on one of them the shame of it all :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :

ozzy
14th June 2005, 20:50
brought a mini choppa to ride to work use it almost evey day unless its raining, have even started building a big mini choppa with a GN 250 that ive had siting in the corner. :devil2:

going to use it at the mini choppa drags LOL, They hold them every now and then at meremere :rofl:

check out http://www.hardcoreminichoppers.com/forum/

Waylander
14th June 2005, 20:54
brought a mini choppa to ride to work use it almost evey day unless its raining,
Best keep an eye out for them blind cagers. If they can't see someone on a bright orange Kawasaki then they damn sure aren't gonna see you sitting a foot off the ground.

Motu
14th June 2005, 21:42
I hate them and the stupid fuckwits that ride them - but....it's getting bums on seats - we haven't seen this much interest in motorcycles since the early 70s when superbikes and dirt bikes hit us boomers and we went out and bought bikes to ride.They are having fun on bikes and there are smiles on lots of faces - saw a minimoto riding around the streets here with a 2 yr old on the seat in front of Dad.

I hates em - but I like seeing people enjoying themselves on a bike.I have a headache...I hate being rational!

ozzy
14th June 2005, 22:20
Best keep an eye out for them blind cagers. If they can't see someone on a bright orange Kawasaki then they damn sure aren't gonna see you sitting a foot off the ground.

hell yes, had a couple of close ones, now it doesnt n
have a muffler just strait pipe (they hear me before the see me)

it will have to do until my kids grow up and then get a real one ( only 14 or so yrs to go)

ozzy
14th June 2005, 23:09
"I hate them and the stupid fuckwits that ride them" People like this is why people dont get into bigger bikes dont give them a fare go ( we cant all jump onto 1100), dont care what anyone says these are grouse, check out those rims :Punk:

Waylander
14th June 2005, 23:11
Edit: Haha ya fooled me for a second there mate. This thing isn't a mini-chop, it's a full size bike. Just can't get a size reference cause no one is standing close enough.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11488

ozzy
15th June 2005, 06:30
Ha ha yea, still ausume rims, said on website they cost close to 20g USA

Lou Girardin
15th June 2005, 08:08
A guy at work commutes on his, but being so low would give me the shits.

TraD_MaN
23rd September 2005, 17:03
thats billy lanes bike ante it :scratch: that chopper bike builder in america

SlowHand
23rd September 2005, 23:19
when littlies ride them, amusing and cute. when oldies - 10+ (enuf to start talking black) - ride them not so amusing. Its like a fat, hairy, ugly, naked man wearing nothing but BABY diapers. *shudder

SARGE
24th September 2005, 00:09
Helmets are compulsary by law, and so should armor

and common sense..
imagine the Shit-Storm thats gonna hit when one of these clowns gets taken out at a light.. those BIKERS are all alike.. media will start calling them Motorcycles.. we will all be tarred with the same brush

seriously... you want a Mini-Chopper? .. buy a 92 Virago, get the proper gear, get rider training and go nuts..

crash harry
25th September 2005, 09:55
and common sense..
imagine the Shit-Storm thats gonna hit when one of these clowns gets taken out at a light.. those BIKERS are all alike.. media will start calling them Motorcycles.. we will all be tarred with the same brush

seriously... you want a Mini-Chopper? .. buy a 92 Virago, get the proper gear, get rider training and go nuts..

You're on to it.
Seriously, I see so many of them on the roads out east tamaki way. I don't care what anyone says, they are too low to be ridden safely on the road. Someone in a Hilux or a Landy isn't even gonna see you. I don't care if you've got a loud exhaust, if they can't see you they'll still mow you down.

And it tars all motorcyclists with the same brush as you say. I've seen gangs of them riding round with no safety gear except those stupid gang-member german tin hat things (I'm sure they can't be legal) generally causing trouble and being annoying. People associate that kind of behaviour with all motorcyclists. Apparently it's the bikes that cause it or something.

Too much American Chopper I think. That ain't what bikers are like, that's what dumb yanks are like...

Having said all that, I don't have any problem with them being used off road, like as pit bikes or something, I just think they should be illegal for use ON the road.

Oh yeah, and all choppers are shit anyway :shake:

White trash
25th September 2005, 09:57
Oh yeah, and all choppers are shit anyway :shake:

Maybe in your small minded oppinion, but they've got their place I reckon. My gargre would be a start......

Storm
25th September 2005, 10:51
I'm seconding that one. Just beacause you dont have a Harley, theres no need to get all nasty and jealous

Squiggles
26th September 2005, 15:50
i dont like them...bloody dangerous things i think, sure they look cool, but i wouldnt ride on the roads.....

BLACKYOSHI1000
26th September 2005, 16:24
i dont like them...bloody dangerous things i think, sure they look cool, but i wouldnt ride on the roads.....
gee and i was going to take one the coro loop next time so gareth_d could ride with me :scooter:

DingDong
26th September 2005, 17:22
Yeah... they're dangerous... and a large %age of the guys that ride them ARE posers, dick-heads and stupid, but mini-choppers are undeniably cool... 100% entertainment.

Life without fun is just hard work :bash:

NC
26th September 2005, 17:24
Yeah... they're dangerous... and a large %age of the guys that ride them ARE posers, dick-heads and stupid, but mini-choppers are undeniably cool... 100% entertainment.

Life without fun is just hard work :bash:
A "poser" on a minibike? :mellow:

Motu
26th September 2005, 17:38
Yesterday driving along a straight road with a side road coming up - I see a mini bike,pit bike I suppose they are called these days coming up on a collision course with me,but its a give way sign so expect him to stop.But no! He just comes up to the intersection,never looked at me once....and I had my eye on him all the time....and he just goes around the corner as I go past! I can hardly see him because it's so low,I'm towing a trailer,but he never even looked,it could of been a wide boat trailer and he could be history.

But if I had of run him over in my 4x4 guess who would be to blame on this site? - I'd a been crusified as another blind 4x4 driver taking out a bike.

Lucky I'n not as blind as a pit bike rider eh?

NC
26th September 2005, 17:40
Yesterday driving along a straight road with a side road coming up - I see a mini bike,pit bike I suppose they are called these days coming up on a collision course with me,but its a give way sign so expect him to stop.But no! He just comes up to the intersection,never looked at me once....and I had my eye on him all the time....and he just goes around the corner as I go past! I can hardly see him because it's so low,I'm towing a trailer,but he never even looked,it could of been a wide boat trailer and he could be history.

But if I had of run him over in my 4x4 guess who would be to blame on this site? - I'd a been crusified as another blind 4x4 driver taking out a bike.

Lucky I'n not as blind as a pit bike rider eh?
:whistle: I didn't think that you would have cared what people thought :psst:

It would have been his fault anyway :dodge:

kels
26th September 2005, 18:09
I just can't take them seriously! Do people realise how stupid they look. And dangerous as well. :tugger:

SARGE
28th September 2005, 08:46

Too much American Chopper I think. That ain't what bikers are like, that's what dumb yanks are like...

easy daisy.. be sure who's around before you start running your yap

skidMark
3rd October 2005, 16:29
u may all call me insane...i sold my tzr to have the dosh to buy one

couldnt be bothered with tzr so i bought a mini chopper it's annoying having to clean peoples drool off it though hahaha people always want to talk about it it's like can i take my dinner home before it's room temperature or are you going to ask me every detail for 2 hours :|

good to look at people think they kickass i mean one guy had a sit on it and got me to take a pic on his cellphone the other day....

in pieces right not going into the paint shop to get a custom paintjob...all bow to my metalflake...when ive got it :P

skidMark
3rd October 2005, 16:35
in conclusion...
Positives:
they look cool

Negatives:

people won't stop asking about it it gets annoying after a while

they vibrate like crazy

they have no rear suspention so you get a sore ass so quickly

the seat padding is so thin it would be better to sit on a slab of concrete

nobody sees you

you wonder whats going to happen if you stall at the lights when the big truck behind you probably doesnt even know you are there

office chairs handle better round corners

you fear a single piece of gravel on the road

and speedbumps are the grim reaper ...

just a bit of a difference in numbers of positives to negatives...

but everybody thinks your a legand so it's worth it even if you can't ride 10 km without having to get off and rest ur ass :done:

SlowHand
5th October 2005, 18:23
in conclusion...
but everybody thinks your a legand so it's worth it even if you can't ride 10 km without having to get off and rest ur ass :done:

:spudwave: umm, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the poll would indicate otherwise :dodge:

skidMark
5th October 2005, 21:02
ok so maybe only people from 3-7 years old think it's awesome lol maybe because it's a fullsize bike for them?:P

Back Fire
6th October 2005, 01:49
hate that little buggers, saw some idiot the other week parked just after a blind corner sitting on his mini chopper at 9:30.... lucky he didn't get tacken out

madmal64
28th October 2005, 20:04
Cant stand them myself. Maybe ok as a garden ormament :mellow:
A couple of "lads" showed up here at my place last week on their mini choppers trying to impress my oldest daughter.
She had to show them her dads bikes and her own set of real riding gear and they soon realised that she didnt really think they were cool and her vcan helmet was cooler than their old shitty polstar peices of crap.

Cleve
4th November 2005, 13:34
What's "cool" is a personal thing. Me, I am a -sports bike is cool but a cruiser is not - kinda guy. But then one day I ride my wife's harley-look-a-like Honda 600 Shadow in town and all these girls are looking at me and saying "coool"... Never happens when I am riding a "cooler" sports bike...
Mini choppers ARE cool to a lot of people.

MisterD
4th November 2005, 14:20
They suck and my scooters chew 'em up and spit 'em out...anyone know where I can get one cheap that we can torch at the next national scooter rally?

avgas
4th November 2005, 14:22
Hey at least it will get people riding.
While they are deadly...... So is the new ZX10R, K5/6..... and 17 year olds can own them.
Firearms are cool
Knives are cool
The Fonz was cool - but now i hear he's fat (not phat)

MisterD
4th November 2005, 14:44
Ah yes, as the T-shirt says "ATF Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms...who's bringing the chips?"

Unit
6th November 2005, 08:44
Too many are being ridden on the road, by young people without the right protection. And they are not registered or WOF either.
So they are not road legal.So do I like them.... not really.
They can be wof'd to be ridden on the road, only a learners car licence required. Ever tried to see them parked beside some townie in her big 4x4? Personally I think there dangerous due to lack of height for visability. We finance quite a few each week and they are predominately purchased by young men. They break down quickly and servicing and parts availability are limited. They cost around $2k and are worth about $800 in good nic three months later. Hopefully the fad will run its course :argh:

DMNTD
6th November 2005, 09:00
Personally I reckon they're hardcase but extremely dangerous due to their lack of height.
Maybe a big orange flag off the back of them would help to make them more visable to the "scoccer Mom" etc :whistle:
Sure it does mean more people are able to get on bikes but to me it seems a faster way to get people *off* them....not cool :mellow:

SuperDave
6th November 2005, 09:14
Some little 5th form fuck used to ride one to school earlier this year. He doesn't ride anymore as I reckon he has screwed up the engine. Both him as some other guy on a two stroke scooter never let their engines warm up, they just fire them up and rev their nuts off immediatly as they pull away.

I don't like them, they are too low and the people who ride them think they will come to no harm no matter what they do.

heavenly.talker
6th November 2005, 09:30
i seen 2 guys riding them, one guy rode it to uni in central auckland, the other was lane splitting at 70kmh which i thought was fuken stupid

Especially as you can't see them coming up because they are at bumper height...you know what that means?

...bumper bait!!!

They should not be allowed on the road and definitely not main highways!

jasonmx
11th July 2006, 03:07
In regards to not seeing them I dont see what the problem is myself, they what sit a foot or so lower than your average scooter etc?, I would say a kid on a BMX is harder to see than a mini chooper but no one compains about them on the road?. Plus everyone takes more notice of them than your average biker because of look, style and sound(this is probably why you all hate them, haha), so probably safer in that respect if anything. They are also cheap to buy and very cheap to run and maintain. So in my opinion, if you are into bikes and dont have allot of money, they are a very good option. Last of all the only person they can harm really, is them self???

Mr. Peanut
11th July 2006, 03:58
BMX's don't do 80km/h

Swoop
11th July 2006, 12:03
Ferraris and Lamborghinis are quite low as well...

ZeroIndex
11th July 2006, 13:12
In regards to not seeing them I dont see what the problem is myself, they what sit a foot or so lower than your average scooter etc?, I would say a kid on a BMX is harder to see than a mini chooper but no one compains about them on the road?. Plus everyone takes more notice of them than your average biker because of look, style and sound(this is probably why you all hate them, haha), so probably safer in that respect if anything. They are also cheap to buy and very cheap to run and maintain. So in my opinion, if you are into bikes and dont have allot of money, they are a very good option. Last of all the only person they can harm really, is them self???
mini choppers are gay and dangerous.. if you're gonna buy some small little bike, rather get a pit-bike and get that road-registered.. at least with those, there is a coolness factor, you can pull wheelies, stoppies, and you are as visible as a scooter..

skidMark
11th July 2006, 16:45

thousands upon thousans of mini choppers have been sold bike sales are through the roof these things are everywhere....now hang on a fucking minute...where are they all then i aint seen one on the roads in over four months...oh there was that one broken down on the side of the road which i fixed for the guy then went on my way ( since i know chinese bikes inside out)

the rest of them are OMFG you guessed it folks...sitting in back sheds broken down with snapped frames fucked motors rusty chrome etc...mini choppers are piles of shit

The Beast
11th July 2006, 18:26
Why even bother revive the thread?!

Mr. Peanut
11th July 2006, 18:28
Why even bother revive the thread?!
Did you just oxymoron yourself? :yes:

jtzzr
11th July 2006, 18:33
I don`t like them . P.S if any of you I Can`t Ride A Big Bike Persons are reading this don`t wave to me!:bye:

BeakerRAT
11th July 2006, 18:35
DANGEROUS.

A couple of idiots tuttle up and down my street, road, footpath, road. Wearing baseball helmets???? No protection whatsoever! When they DO become cage fodder, it'll be labelled as a Motorcycle accident and the public image of true motorcyclists will be tarnished. :nono:

Waylander
11th July 2006, 18:38
When they DO become cage fodder, it'll be labelled as a Motorcycle accident and the public image of true motorcyclists will be tarnished. :nono:
And the ACC levies on our Registration will go up.

WINJA
11th July 2006, 22:41
Only seen one on other than at the shops. Guy about 28 puled up across from me at the gas station (back before I wrecked the bike) and I just stated laughing. Must have upset him cause he didn't fill up just got back on and rode off with his head slunk down.
HE WAS PROLLY LAUGHING AT YOU AND YOUR BIKE AND DIDNT WANT TO FILL UP CAUSE SOMEONE MIGHT THINK YOU GUYS WERE TOGETHER.

GIMME A BREAK GUYS THOSE BIKES ARE OK, AT LEAST THEIR FUCKEN RIDING NOT LIKE SOME OF THE HOPELESS CUNTS ON THIS SITE WHO HAVE NO BIKE AND THEIR GUMS ARE ALWAYS FLAPPING ABOUT SHIT

ZeroIndex
15th July 2006, 00:54
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Just when you though mini-choppers couldn't get ANY more gay..
Super Gay Minichopper (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Motorbikes/Pocket-pit-bikes/auction-62150528.htm)

BUNGY
13th August 2006, 20:24
I hate them

ZeroIndex
13th August 2006, 21:02
I hate them

3 important words that has been spread over the last 5 pages.. :D

andrea
13th August 2006, 22:29
ive seen awhole group of them mini choppers heading up through great south road turning left heading to manukau heights, personally i dont really like them much. they look cool though, but i think they should put a ban on them

Dodger
21st August 2006, 14:34
I know someone who has ridden one over the Wainuiomata hill a few times. (Wellington)

Mind you when it comes to brains he's not high up the tree. :weird:

scumdog
21st August 2006, 15:28
Saw a heap of 'em just north of Christchurch (a bit south of Woodend I think) for sale, some geezer had them lined up at the side of the road by his front gate, I wonder what his after-sales back-up is like?

Waylander
21st August 2006, 17:49
Damn things are getting around down here now too. Saw three of the fuckers around town on saturday and one more on my way to work this morning. Atleast the one this morning was wearing a high-vis vest but that may have been for his work.

07fatboy
25th August 2006, 16:04
well, i sorry to say i,ve got 1 ,2,3 of the fuckas cool looking noisey uncompfortable to ride but fun ....there should be a place and a time for them and its not on the road how ever i have the 200cc 5 speed chopper joe martin bros replica and by fuck that thing rocks kick ass sound bit bigger than your usual harley chopper good quality ,fat rear tire disc brakes all round gets the mean stares

Motu
25th August 2006, 17:13
Wow,the L V Martin replica,choice - did you get the nose hair trimmer and hedgehog boot scraper too?

ZeroIndex
25th August 2006, 17:58
god.. why have these things started popping up again.. in the last two days, I've seen 2 or 3 'organized' groups, and by organized, I mean 'Usillies'-style.. hooning around on their little 2-wheel lawnmowers..

grrrr pfffft...

07fatboy
25th August 2006, 18:48
Wow,the L V Martin replica,choice - did you get the nose hair trimmer and hedgehog boot scraper too?
got the bike free bro payed for the boots and the nose trimmer:sunny:
hehehe

jtzzr
26th August 2006, 20:24
got the bike free bro payed for the boots and the nose trimmer:sunny:
hehehe

Not to be offensive should`nt you just flick a switch somewhere and the whole thing turns into a nose trimmer.and if you flick a switch somewhere else you can turn it into a vibrator,(there must be cause I`ve seen heaps of cunts on them).

ZeroIndex
27th August 2006, 23:42
Not to be offensive should`nt you just flick a switch somewhere and the whole thing turns into a nose trimmer.and if you flick a switch somewhere else you can turn it into a vibrator,(there must be cause I`ve seen heaps of cunts on them).

hahahaha, nice (read: BURN!!)