PDA

View Full Version : Like a virgin! - BouncingPom

BouncingPom
3rd March 2010, 22:50
Hey People!
Finally taken the plunge and doing my Learn to Ride and Basic handling course in a couple of weeks time! I have been threatening to get my learners bike licence for so many years, (even several decades!).

Have a deposit on a 250 Bandit already and will be hopefully collecting very shortly after going to see the AA and getting my licence!

New to this site and forum, but have found it extremely helpful so far.

Cheers

BouncingPom!

Nasty
4th March 2010, 05:24
Welcome to KB BouncingPom ... The courses are a good foundation for moving into riding ... and I find Welly roads pretty good to get out on.

sapperj
4th March 2010, 06:00
Hey pom, sounds a bit like me gettin my licence. "Several Decades" lol
Have you done much riding before?

Jas

p.dath
4th March 2010, 06:49
The site is full of useful information, so don't be afraid to use "search". And there are always a few arseholes, so don't take any negative comments personally. You get whatever you want to take away from it.

Bald Eagle
4th March 2010, 06:54
:) Welcome BP you'll find a lot of very nice people here. After all they're bikers.

sinfull
4th March 2010, 07:05
(even several decades!).

BouncingPom!
Hmmm so you will have to do it all again next year ? Or is that at 75 ?

Welcome

The Everlasting
7th March 2010, 09:07
Welcome,enjoy that bandit!

Bikemad
7th March 2010, 11:47
howdy BP.............bit of summer left for ya to give the bandit a good fang i hope

hellokitty
8th March 2010, 19:17
Hi Bouncing Pom, I learnt to ride on a 250Bandit - nice bike!!! good luck with getting your license

BouncingPom
14th March 2010, 07:20
Thanks for all the comments folks!! **UPDATE** Passed my basic handling skills test yesterday, will be straight down to the AA to do the scratchy bit on Monday and will hopefully riding the Bandit shortly after that!!

pacificsky
18th March 2010, 02:18
good luck hun study the road code its damn hardddddddddddddddd lol i was gonna get a bandit too nice bike got myself a virago in the end and love it.................................... i been riding since jan all the best to u

one fast tl1ooo
18th March 2010, 06:43
Welcome to kb