PDA

View Full Version : Dear Karma: Keep up the good work.

Hiflyer
4th March 2010, 10:33
As some may know, my bike was stolen at the start of November last year...

Yesterday, my bike was finally recovered in Henderson! 4 months later, thank you police! :innocent:

But it looks like the muppet who stole it either couldn't ride or Karma caught up with him, cos now "it's not in the best shape" :shit:

I'm rather gutted that it has been damaged as it had never been dropped and it was my first bike, but like the title states: Keep it up Karma! :done:

888mike
4th March 2010, 13:17
Mate after living out west years ago one thing i learnt was if your wheels go missing look out west but the cops are still gettin there, N E how hope you got to find out who the bastard was so you can go an knee cap him or hopefully the bike bit him. keep riding on

Headbanger
4th March 2010, 14:15
I wonder what you did to make Karma take your bike off you in the first place.......

Hiflyer
4th March 2010, 15:46
I wonder what you did to make Karma take your bike off you in the first place.......

I knew you'd have a quick stab at me haha yea I do wonder what I did, musn't have been as bad as they guy who binned my bike ;)

Headbanger
4th March 2010, 15:50
Glad you have your bike back, Getting your gear stolen is just a total shitburger.

Genie
4th March 2010, 15:52
Nice to read they found it, hope damage is only superficial and can be repaired, or had the insurance paid out? What sort of damage? Always nice to see that police do recover stolen property.
I had a couple of my pushbikes and my daughters stolen last November, first 2 recovered in 2 days and then in Ddecember another phone call to say they had recovered my favourite bike.
Not bad, guess maybe our karma is not too bad as even though stuff gets stolen it is returned. How does that fit with karma?
Lesson for me, lock the bike shed and close the gate each night. Yeah, and pay attention when the dog nuts off at 2.30 am.

Hiflyer
4th March 2010, 16:07
I don't know, I havent viewed the bike, if it's only minimal or cosmetic I might sell my hornet to buy it back off the insurance company and fix it up, cos I do miss that bike a lot, there's just something missing from the hornet IMO. but yea when my neighbours cat starts meowing at 2.30 I chuck a branch at it, if a dog starts barking, then I'll get worried