PDA

View Full Version : Silly 5-0, $400 to $100 and lucky girl

proseuche
6th March 2010, 00:26
was on my learners, pulled over at 121 km/h. silly cop gave me a $170 fine for doing > 100, plus a $400 fine for doing more than 70 km/h. He generously waived the other $400 for not wearing L-plate (then said he recommends I put it on if I have it, but knows it's a long way back to Akld and he's going to turn around and go in other direction!)

Wrote in and had a waah about the $400, because LTSA had f*cked up the dates. I was supposed to sit my restricted the day before but they didn't have my name on the sheet when I went in (have since passed restricted no points off, of course).

Anyway, turns out the penalty's been decreased to $100. There's prob been heaps of threads about this, but I didn't know and that cop didn't know (thankfully, or he would have hit me with all 3 offences I imagine - lucky).

proseuche
6th March 2010, 00:28
p.s. i didn't get off the $270, but good thing i wrote in or would have coughed up with $570

spacemonkey
6th March 2010, 00:45
Very lucky call that one for you. :yes:
Would have been a pretty huge demerit points haul as well!

Gremlin
6th March 2010, 01:09
you only get the highest set of demerits if you get a bunch of infringements in one hit.

kiwifruit
6th March 2010, 02:13
slow down rossi

JimO
6th March 2010, 06:43
you do the crime you do the time, what makes you think a learner is capable of riding safely at 51ks over their limit

Blackbird
6th March 2010, 06:49
silly cop . How do you work that out then? There's only one silly person in all this....

meteor
6th March 2010, 07:06
He generously waived the other $400 for not wearing L-plate.

51K over, no L plate, he did you a favour and you go public saying he's silly.... pretty ungrateful proseuche

Pixie
6th March 2010, 07:29
51K over, no L plate, he did you a favour and you go public saying he's silly.... pretty ungrateful proseuche

Who needs to be grateful to a tax collector?

JimO
6th March 2010, 07:35
Who needs to be grateful to a tax collector?

this comment shows exactly whats wrong with some peoples attitude

crazyhorse
6th March 2010, 07:35
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth............as you said, it could be worse! Good to hear you are now on your restricted -well done :first:

Hawkeye
6th March 2010, 07:56
No sympathy here. No L plate and you do stupid things to get yourself noticed. Then come on here and procede to tell everyone about it, saying the COP was 'silly'.

CookMySock
6th March 2010, 16:51
You got off fucking lightly I'd say.

Steve

nivram
6th March 2010, 20:10
Even muppets need to display L plates, well done.

breakaway
6th March 2010, 20:58
I see that the pigs are still handing out $400 fines instead of the $100 ones they should.

owner
6th March 2010, 21:48
Far out !!! Lots of law abiding, holier than thou nanas on here Great that you have shared your experience
Please be careful if you crash soon after I'll look silly

Cayman911
6th March 2010, 21:58
I see that the pigs are still handing out $400 fines instead of the $100 ones they should.

I got a $100 fine, i was like i thought its 400....he said no its changed and you only get 100 now. Sweet!

and honestly, the cops ive had run ins with, chats with. they're mostly nice people. doing their job ( most do cut you slack). its sad to see people being stink. even though hes done the guy a favour in this thread.

Littleman
6th March 2010, 22:41
I suggest she tried the sweet girlie angle and was met with indifference.

MaxB
6th March 2010, 23:01
Maybe, just maybe someone in the system was trying to throw you a break?

proseuche
7th March 2010, 21:09
giggle! quite the reaction. silly cop for not knowing the law. that's his job? it changed nearly 4 months ago. if the police don't know it, i think it's important the public do. silly is hardly the most derogatory word ever. he was a good dude. we chatted. he let me off what he thought was a $400 fine. he told me about a horrible motorbike accident he saw recently, it affected me. how judgemental is this message board! anyway, my point was, a less whingy person would have been totally tucked, and that's not cool.

p.s. f*ck L plates they are the worst! cop agreed with this too. total targetsville. he understood. he was cool. you are dicks.#

p.p.s got off a $110 fine today. start a group.

FJRider
7th March 2010, 21:13
Naaaahhhh ... GO GIRL ....

Devil
8th March 2010, 07:41
Yes, Go girl!

(...and distract all those cops so we dont have to give a shit about them...)

Muppet
8th March 2010, 08:40
was on my learners, pulled over at 121 km/h. silly cop gave me a $170 fine for doing > 100, plus a $400 fine for doing more than 70 km/h. He generously waived the other $400 for not wearing L-plate (then said he recommends I put it on if I have it, but knows it's a long way back to Akld and he's going to turn around and go in other direction!)

Wrote in and had a waah about the $400, because LTSA had f*cked up the dates. I was supposed to sit my restricted the day before but they didn't have my name on the sheet when I went in (have since passed restricted no points off, of course).

Anyway, turns out the penalty's been decreased to $100. There's prob been heaps of threads about this, but I didn't know and that cop didn't know (thankfully, or he would have hit me with all 3 offences I imagine - lucky).

Yes you are a bit of a twat aren't you Valentino? The Police Infringement Bureau would have spotted the problem with the fine and cancelled the ticket anyway, regardless of you writing in. Had you paid the money you would have ben refunded. The 'silly cop' wouldn't have stopped had you not been breaking the law.....and as you can plainly see, your plea for any sympathy here has backfired......

avgas
8th March 2010, 08:52
This thread needs more titties!

Little Miss Trouble
8th March 2010, 09:48
Wow my hero, I wish I was as cool as you!

Seriously though, might I suggest learning to save your misbehaviours for less policed areas?

pritch
8th March 2010, 10:03
Yes you are a bit of a twat aren't you Valentino?

Ummm in this particular instance, I think that should be Valentina? :sherlock:

proseuche
8th March 2010, 13:16
Fair - I can sometimes be a twat, but not in this instance. " The Police Infringement Bureau would have spotted the problem with the fine and cancelled the ticket anyway, regardless of you writing in. Had you paid the money you would have ben refunded. "

I've since heard of 3 separate instances excluding this one where cops not knowing about the decrease have issued i.n's for $400, and payment has gone through smoothly with no voluntary cancellation or refund. They also haven't increased my demerits (I only got 25 when should have got 35).

So, that's all smack talk.

p.s. i bet you're ugly

UberRhys
8th March 2010, 13:46
Yes you are a bit of a twat aren't you Valentino?
Ummm in this particular instance, I think that should be Valentina? :sherlock:

Hehehe... but seriously this thread does need more titties...

HenryDorsetCase
8th March 2010, 13:47
you do the crime you do the time, what makes you think a learner is capable of riding safely at 51ks over their limit

nice pisstake...... :)

HenryDorsetCase
8th March 2010, 13:48

concur. mmmmHmmmm

red mermaid
8th March 2010, 14:29
Well to put you right, the bureau know about the notices been issued for $400 and as soon as they find them the notice is cancelled and the money refunded.

Quite often the money is paid and then has to be paid back, but thats the way the police operate....fairly.

Fair - I can sometimes be a twat, but not in this instance. " The Police Infringement Bureau would have spotted the problem with the fine and cancelled the ticket anyway, regardless of you writing in. Had you paid the money you would have ben refunded. "

I've since heard of 3 separate instances excluding this one where cops not knowing about the decrease have issued i.n's for $400, and payment has gone through smoothly with no voluntary cancellation or refund. They also haven't increased my demerits (I only got 25 when should have got 35).

p.s. i bet you're ugly

Thani-B
8th March 2010, 18:39

I agree with that.

giggle! quite the reaction. silly cop for not knowing the law. that's his job? it changed nearly 4 months ago. if the police don't know it, i think it's important the public do. silly is hardly the most derogatory word ever. he was a good dude. we chatted. he let me off what he thought was a $400 fine. he told me about a horrible motorbike accident he saw recently, it affected me. how judgemental is this message board! anyway, my point was, a less whingy person would have been totally tucked, and that's not cool.

p.s. f*ck L plates they are the worst! cop agreed with this too. total targetsville. he understood. he was cool. you are dicks.#

p.p.s got off a $110 fine today. start a group.

It affected you? But you still haven't learnt obviously. What were you doing to almost get yourself a $110 fine then?

proseuche
8th March 2010, 19:11
i work with the police pretty regularly and I have two things for you mermaid: 1. it's "being" not "been" - how can you expect people to take any notice of what you have to say if you don't have basic spelling and grammar? and (2) haHAhahahahAHHAhahaaaaaaaaa what a naive comment. you think they trawl through the system looking for their errors? or have the foresight, time or resources to put any sort of checking system in place to identify each time someone overpays? Their own website still states it's a $400 fine with 25 demerits. you must have been joking, because that comment was absolutely classic.

re post above this one - honestly? who cares who you agree with? what a complete waste of a post! if I'm not mistaken this is a forum where you share your views. If you have something to say, say it, don't just jump on someone else's bandwagon with a completely irrelevant "I agree". yawn. oh, and i didn't "almost" get one, I always knew i'd get off it. "still haven't learnt" omg seriously? that coupled with your signature, you come across as a really arrogant person. I'd work on that.

spacemonkey
8th March 2010, 19:52
I didn't think it was possible but I do believe we have found the feminine equal to Deano!! :yes: :blink::blink:
:jerry:

sosman
8th March 2010, 19:55
Welcome to....... trying to enjoy riding yr motorcycle!

scumdog
8th March 2010, 19:55
Yes you are a bit of a twat aren't you Valentino? The Police Infringement Bureau would have spotted the problem with the fine and cancelled the ticket anyway, regardless of you writing in. Had you paid the money you would have ben refunded. The 'silly cop' wouldn't have stopped had you not been breaking the law.....and as you can plainly see, your plea for any sympathy here has backfired......

OR: The cop somehow found out what the proper penalty was and posted you out a new ticket and told you to cancel the previous one????

Toaster
8th March 2010, 20:16
I didn't think it was possible but I do believe we have found the feminine equal to Deano!! :yes: :blink::blink:

I second that.

quickbuck
8th March 2010, 20:28

Heck,
I knew she reminded me of somebody......

Now::corn:

PirateJafa
8th March 2010, 20:48
re post above this one - honestly? who cares who you agree with? what a complete waste of a post! if I'm not mistaken this is a forum where you share your views. If you have something to say, say it, don't just jump on someone else's bandwagon with a completely irrelevant "I agree". yawn. oh, and i didn't "almost" get one, I always knew i'd get off it. "still haven't learnt" omg seriously? that coupled with your signature, you come across as a really arrogant person. I'd work on that.

Awww, the liddle wee two-fiddy girlie is unhappy that she doesn't have everyone kissing her arse, telling her how smart and sweet she is getting off tickets.

Tickets that she needn't even have got (risked getting?) if she'd had the basic reading comprehension required to tell what is required of learner riders, and then the wherewithal to comply with those few restrictions.

And on top of that, despite her complete inability to comprehend the sense behind anyone else's opinions, she then calls others arrogant.

Pot, kettle, black? Oh, this sort of thread is too good to miss!

Thani-B
8th March 2010, 20:51
Awww, the liddle wee two-fiddy girlie is unhappy that she doesn't have everyone kissing her arse, telling her how smart and sweet she is getting off tickets.

Tickets that she needn't even have got (risked getting?) if she'd had the basic reading comprehension required to tell what is required of learner riders, and then the wherewithal to comply with those few restrictions.

And on top of that, despite her complete inability to comprehend the sense behind anyone else's opinions, she then calls others arrogant.

Pot, kettle, black? Oh, this sort of thread is too good to miss!

I agree with this too.

Jonno.
8th March 2010, 21:52
:laugh: Do you want a wah burger with your French cries?

davebullet
8th March 2010, 22:16
Geez- this thread has turned into a real dumpsville!

I don't see anyone asking for sympathy. Take out of it what you will. Good to know the no L plate fine has been reduced to $100.

Of course everyone knows her skills and no-one here has done 121kph on the open road.

"Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone". Not bad for a not religious guy.

jared
8th March 2010, 22:29
Might as well go for the red hat-trick.

I think that she was right, it was bad luck. I see other learner-size bikes like mine everyday on the motorway, some display their L-Plates at over 70ks, and some don't. If the traffic in the fast lane is doing 120 then I'll do 120 too. It's about maintaining the flow of things not a disruptive 2-wheeled revolution.

I think L Plates have the tendency to make car drivers particularly cautious around bikes. Maybe they give you a little extra room on the road but again this is disruptive to regular traffic environment. I don't think that babying learners pushes us to become better bikers but alternatively hinders our progress. When 6 months is up and the yellow warning label is removed has enough time really passed? I want to learn as quickly as possible not fluff around with car drivers bending road rules to suit my Learner whim. It happens at intersections and roundabouts frequently where they give way to me despite them having the right of way. It's like a polite game of chicken.

Maybe the license classes should not only be qualified by the quantity of time passed but also the digits gathered on our odometers?

Batter me senseless you chip-shop owner you!

yachtie10
8th March 2010, 22:49
Geez- this thread has turned into a real dumpsville!

I don't see anyone asking for sympathy. Take out of it what you will. Good to know the no L plate fine has been reduced to $100.

Of course everyone knows her skills and no-one here has done 121kph on the open road.

"Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone". Not bad for a not religious guy.

I agree with this

Pixie
9th March 2010, 08:01
It's amazing how the deadheads support stupid laws.
"don't change our uniquely moronic left turn rule.No one else in the world sees any logic in it but it is ours (from aussie)"
"Probationary riders are at risk,so we will make that worse by forcing them to endure traffic passing them at 30 kmh and we'll pick up some non-compliance revenue"

avgas
9th March 2010, 08:06
Ok WTF people.
I go away for 1 day. And still no titties.
Ladies - I will give 1 green rep to the first person who puts there titties up.
Its not a girl fight without titties.

proseuche
9th March 2010, 08:39
That's so true re numbers being way more important than months. I cancelled my car's registration after owning my bike for 3 weeks and travel on my bike every single day; have done more kms than most people I know who have owned bikes 2 years+

Is there still that loophole where you take a sneaky trip to Raro, get your full Raro licence for $15 after 10 minutes, then transfer it to a full NZ licence when you get home? Not that I would ever do that, but understand why some people who have ridden motor-x bikes since they were kids would take advantage.

Who is this Deano character? They sound awesome.

(.)(.)

proseuche
9th March 2010, 08:48
Oh and..."bring it bitch - my -ve rep means way more than yours" hahahahah can't believe I didn't utilise this board earlier, what a crack up. f*cking classic!! you make the mistake honey of thinking I give a sh*t about that sort of thing. I actually feel quite sorry for you that you obviously do.

howdamnhard
9th March 2010, 08:54
Well thats good news about getting it reduced . Just remember it is unwise to attract the attention of mr plod by speeding when you are potentialy breaking the law in other ways too. Slow down a little.

howdamnhard
9th March 2010, 09:13
It's amazing how the deadheads support stupid laws.
"don't change our uniquely moronic left turn rule.No one else in the world sees any logic in it but it is ours (from aussie)"
"Probationary riders are at risk,so we will make that worse by forcing them to endure traffic passing them at 30 kmh and we'll pick up some non-compliance revenue"

So true , agreed . It's going to be carnage when they change the stupid left turn rule so take care everyone .

jahrasti
9th March 2010, 09:36
Oh and..."bring it bitch - my -ve rep means way more than yours" hahahahah can't believe I didn't utilise this board earlier, what a crack up. f*cking classic!! you make the mistake honey of thinking I give a sh*t about that sort of thing. I actually feel quite sorry for you that you obviously do.

Are you a fat pasty white 50 year old male trolling the internet pretending to be a female with attitude?

motor_mayhem
9th March 2010, 10:01
proseuche, I can see why you would want to drive normal speed on motorways etc and not wear the L Plate, I did quite a few k's on my learners and very few with an L Plate on. But personally I did not draw attention to myself by going over the normal speed limit (so didn't actually get any tickets) and I sure as hell wouldn't complain here if I got a ticket for breaking the law. Perhaps the solution to avoiding most fines is to go get your restricted?

(when I went for my learners I had had my full car licence for 6 years plus had 6 years of motorcycle experience on dirt bikes, something the licence system doesn't compensate for, though I am happy I had a lot of road time on a small road bike before going to a big one as the weight takes a lot of getting used to)

proseuche
9th March 2010, 11:40
jarasti - damn it, am I that transparent?

macguyver - I do have my restricted now and should have had it at the time. That's exactly why the whole situation was so irritating and why I started this whole rant.

I had booked in my restricted test for the day before I got the ticket (exactly 6 months after I got my learners). I was anticipating having my restricted, so made an appointment for work to travel to Tokoroa the next day (ticket day). Turned up to AA to take the test. But LTNZ's new internet booking system had mucked up the date, meaning they wouldn't test me because I wasn't on their booking sheet. Had to rebook (for free - it was their mistake) for the next week, leaving me on my learners for a big f*ck off ride, and I had to go down to Tokoru and back in 1 day. I wasn't doing 121 to keep up with traffic, I was doing 121 because I had a bloody sore ass and was excited about getting home. I'd probably still be doing the trip if I stuck to the 70.

Anyway, if you're going to insult me, go for it I'm a big girl, but get your facts straight first. I wasn't complaining about being ticketed. I was speeding on my learners without an L plate and I got a couple of tickets, big deal. I was complaining about the silly cop not knowing it was a $100 ticket and not a $400 ticket, and attempting to bring that to the attention of other learner bikers who might find themselves in a similar situation so that they don't get shafted like I nearly did.

motor_mayhem
9th March 2010, 13:05
Anyway, if you're going to insult me, go for it I'm a big girl, but get your facts straight first.

If you find suggestions in this thread insulting then I am not quite sure how you will survive the internet.

macguyver - I do have my restricted now and should have had it at the time. That's exactly why the whole situation was so irritating and why I started this whole rant.

I had booked in my restricted test for the day before I got the ticket (exactly 6 months after I got my learners). I was anticipating having my restricted, so made an appointment for work to travel to Tokoroa the next day (ticket day). Turned up to AA to take the test. But LTNZ's new internet booking system had mucked up the date, meaning they wouldn't test me because I wasn't on their booking sheet. Had to rebook (for free - it was their mistake) for the next week, leaving me on my learners for a big f*ck off ride, and I had to go down to Tokoru and back in 1 day. I wasn't doing 121 to keep up with traffic, I was doing 121 because I had a bloody sore ass and was excited about getting home. I'd probably still be doing the trip if I stuck to the 70.

Maybe at the least stick to 100kmh rather than 120 or 121 as since 121 is breaking the law for everyone, you know you will get the attention of the fuzz. And speeding at that rate is probably only saving you 5 mins for every hour, assuming average open road driving where you can't do 120 or even 100 constantly.

I wasn't complaining about being ticketed. I was speeding on my learners without an L plate and I got a couple of tickets, big deal. I was complaining about the silly cop not knowing it was a $100 ticket and not a $400 ticket, and attempting to bring that to the attention of other learner bikers who might find themselves in a similar situation so that they don't get shafted like I nearly did.
As long as you are clear on that, I guess that is acceptable.

proseuche
9th March 2010, 13:42
as long as I have your acceptance, I'll be able to sleep tonight. :tugger:

Thani-B
9th March 2010, 17:26

Anyway, if you're going to insult me, go for it I'm a big girl, but get your facts straight first. I wasn't complaining about being ticketed. I was speeding on my learners without an L plate and I got a couple of tickets, big deal. I was complaining about the silly cop not knowing it was a $100 ticket and not a $400 ticket, and attempting to bring that to the attention of other learner bikers who might find themselves in a similar situation so that they don't get shafted like I nearly did.

Tokoroa and back in a day is a big fuck off ride? Shit, learn something new every day.

stify
9th March 2010, 17:58
Tokoroa and back in a day is a big fuck off ride? Shit, learn something new every day.

it is for gimps...I hear ;)

Patrick
12th March 2010, 14:13

p.s. i bet you're ugly

I bet you have got the 35 demerits you would have earned on this ticket...... if it has been paid yet......

i work with the police pretty regularly

[LOL - getting tickets is not "working with the Police pretty regularly..."

and I have two things for you mermaid: 1. it's "being" not "been" - how can you expect people to take any notice of what you have to say if you don't have basic spelling and grammar? and (2) haHAhahahahAHHAhahaaaaaaaaa what a naive comment. you think they trawl through the system looking for their errors? or have the foresight, time or resourc
es to put any sort of checking system in place to identify each time some
one overpays? Their own website still states it's a $400 fine with 25 demerits. you must have been joking, because that comment was absolutely classic.

Basic spelling and grammar....???? Spelling seems fine.... Try captials after full stops for your own grammar....

Deanette...?

Toaster
12th March 2010, 14:19

That's not that far. Try to Taupo and back, or to Wellington, or a round trip!

avgas
12th March 2010, 14:56
Can we merge all the 'women' threads. Its very tiresome for me to troll through 10 different threads to find some actual tits.

proseuche
13th March 2010, 10:48
Sh*t! Just got a letter from Snr Sarg saying they decided to waive the infringement for exceeding learner's licence condition after all. But have already paid it. Hopefully they can just keep it in credit for my next one...

Genie
13th March 2010, 11:05
Well that is lovely news, you are one lucky girl. I hope you won't pay any heed to the nasty bullies one meets on here, just like the school yard.

All the best with your riding but they are right in saying 120k is over everyone's speed limit. But we all know this yet we all push the boundaries at some stage whether that be on a bike or in the car.

And I think I read somewhere in KB land that they credit it back to you, best you remember said snr sarg and this incident as it may never happen again.

red mermaid
13th March 2010, 15:34
You will get the money refunded to you.

howdamnhard
13th March 2010, 15:47
Sh*t! Just got a letter from Snr Sarg saying they decided to waive the infringement for exceeding learner's licence condition after all. But have already paid it. Hopefully they can just keep it in credit for my next one...

Your one lucky girl,ha,ha. Thats great news ,you should get your money soon. Just don't tempt fate too much , as luck does run out eventually. Take it easy and enjoy the ride.

JimO
13th March 2010, 15:54
. I hope you won't pay any heed to the nasty bullies one meets on here, just like the school yard.

perhaps those "bullies" dont want to read another biker down thread where a "newby" gets owned by a "cager" when they are riding outside their abilitys..................there is a court case going on at the moment where a L rider on a 1100cc bike overcooked a corner and killed his wife who was on the back, i bet he thought he knew what he was doing as well

Genie
13th March 2010, 16:15
perhaps those "bullies" dont want to read another biker down thread where a "newby" gets owned by a "cager" when they are riding outside their abilitys..................there is a court case going on at the moment where a L rider on a 1100cc bike overcooked a corner and killed his wife who was on the back, i bet he thought he knew what he was doing as well

you are correct but I relaly don't think bullying a person is going to make them a better person, more inclined to have the opposite effect. but I suppose in this cynical world people are becoming less patient and tolerant.

Princesszxr
15th March 2010, 12:07
You got off fucking lightly I'd say.

Steve

i agree.i gotta admit regardless of whether or not LTSA screwed up the dates you were still only on your learners and doing 50km over the speed limit. gotta be a bit careful out there lady! well done on finally getting the restricted tho.

kwaka_crasher
15th March 2010, 12:36
i agree.i gotta admit regardless of whether or not LTSA screwed up the dates you were still only on your learners and doing 50km over the speed limit. gotta be a bit careful out there lady! well done on finally getting the restricted tho.

20km/h over the speed limit. The first 30km/h is a license conditions breach.

Genie
15th March 2010, 12:52
might be breach of licence conditions but if the policeman chooses he can have the bike impounded as it was travelling at more than 50k over the conidtions for that licence.

kwaka_crasher
15th March 2010, 15:34
might be breach of licence conditions but if the policeman chooses he can have the bike impounded as it was travelling at more than 50k over the conidtions for that licence.

No, he cannot choose to do so. I suggest you read the relevant legislation. There is no provision for vehicle impoundment for license breaches and furthermore none exist for solely exceeding the speed limit by any amount either.

Genie
15th March 2010, 17:20
thank you, I had been lead to believe that travelling over 50k over the legal speed limit could result in your vehicle being impounded. I stand corrected.

proseuche
15th March 2010, 20:07
your licence doesn't dictate your ability. that's ridiculous.

and we talk about luck...but really it's just phenomenal headies.

Princesszxr
15th March 2010, 20:14
thank you, I had been lead to believe that travelling over 50k over the legal speed limit could result in your vehicle being impounded. I stand corrected.

Myself included. you learn something new everyday. thank you.

kwaka_crasher
15th March 2010, 20:45

40km/h over the posted permanent speed limit is a 28-day roadside license suspension, as is 50km/h over a temporary posted speed limit..

50km/h over any posted speed limit (permanent or temporary) is a court appearance.

scumdog
16th March 2010, 15:49
40km/h over the posted permanent speed limit is a 28-day roadside license suspension, as is 50km/h over a temporary posted speed limit..

50km/h over any posted speed limit (permanent or temporary) is a court appearance.

And IF you drive off after the roadside suspension your vehicle will get the 28 day holiday at your expense.

(And it has happend - to an vacuum-head within 10 minutes of being suspended)

Ferkletastic
19th March 2010, 14:24
http://media.photobucket.com/image/white%20knight%20internet/sugoistuff/Sugoi%20Stuff%20Blog%20Images/internet-white-knight.jpg

Lot of white knights in this thread.

OP, you're a sad wee lass trying waaay too hard to impress people with your badassery. It's not working.

kwaka_crasher
19th March 2010, 15:12
http://media.photobucket.com/image/white%20knight%20internet/sugoistuff/Sugoi%20Stuff%20Blog%20Images/internet-white-knight.jpg

Lot of white knights in this thread.

OP, you're a sad wee lass trying waaay too hard to impress people with your badassery. It's not working.

Don't project your expectations onto others.

proseuche
19th March 2010, 23:15
ferk - you think i'm badass? that's badass. xx

huff3r
19th March 2010, 23:31

No he thinks you're trying to be badass. And failing miserably.

Maybe you should just stick to a push-bike if you think your too good for our laws? Or piss off to Oz. I wouldnt want to share the road with you, quite glad im not in Aucks actually. Especially with that level of arrogance, do you ride around practically naked too because you're far too good to ever fall off?

Ferkletastic
21st March 2010, 08:04

Well you do ride a honda. I'm told that leads to bad ass.

proseuche
21st March 2010, 17:36
laws smaws. way too awesome for that nonsense!!!

huff3r
21st March 2010, 19:56
laws smaws. way too awesome for that nonsense!!!

Bullshit. From the sounds of it you shouldnt be on the road, i mean if you have such disrespect for the law whats to stop you jumping on your bike after downing half a bottle of vodka?

Im serious when i say i dont want people like you on the road with me, shame your too hot-headed to learn ae?

(Are you hot-headed cos thats the only possible way you could be remotely hot? :blink::sick:)

Cheshire Cat
21st March 2010, 20:05

you must look and ride like a big girl too if yah get pulled up like that.

Cheshire Cat
21st March 2010, 20:27
my bike fucks out or i drop it when i do naughty things :innocent:

R6_kid
21st March 2010, 20:43
My cock is much bigger than yours...
uIfnr9yueRE

Cheshire Cat
21st March 2010, 20:43

come here sugar ill show you some bad ass lovin' xx

Cheshire Cat
21st March 2010, 20:55
[QUOTE=R6_kid;1129691634]My cock is much bigger than yours...
[youtube]uIfnr9yueRE[/youtube[/QUOTE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVFIGnugWBc

avgas
22nd March 2010, 08:58
How do they make poppy seeds into opium?

R6_kid
22nd March 2010, 09:21

come here sugar ill show you some bad ass lovin' xx

Now we're talking!

spacemonkey
22nd March 2010, 16:09
How do they make poppy seeds into opium?

They don't use the seeds.... They use the sap from the flower heads I think.

proseuche
22nd March 2010, 18:59
You mean there's something wrong with riding after bottle of voddie?

you guys are waaaay too easy to wind up. so easy that you've sapped all the fun out of it. yawn.

huff3r
22nd March 2010, 22:34
You mean there's something wrong with riding after bottle of voddie?

you guys are waaaay too easy to wind up. so easy that you've sapped all the fun out of it. yawn.

Damn. And here was me trying to wind you up, you're just too good at this shit.

Always wondered why i was told to never pick on a woman, truth is they have this stupid habit of winning! :lol:

Trudes
23rd March 2010, 17:40
Mikey? Sallo? Dean? WINJA? The Dover? Crazy Steve? Finn? Come on, own up.

The Stranger
25th March 2010, 07:24
I suggest she tried the sweet girlie angle and was met with indifference.

Looking for a little charity perhaps?

Littleman
25th March 2010, 07:50
Looking for a little charity perhaps?

If anyone knows of a lady called charity, I would love to meet her.

The Stranger
25th March 2010, 08:00
If anyone knows of a lady called charity, I would love to meet her.

There's no such thing as a free breakfast Littleman.