PDA

View Full Version : Want to stay slim, ladies?

Biff
13th May 2005, 11:14
All you ladies out there that want to stay slim or lose weight please read the attached, then phone me if you need any further help. :msn-wink:

Guys - print this off at show the lady in your life. She'll thank you for it.

bugjuice
13th May 2005, 11:17
oh hell yeah :yeah: :wari:
Ladies - pm me to find out how I can help you loose weight...

Biff
13th May 2005, 11:25
oh hell yeah :yeah: :wari:
Ladies - pm me to find out how I can help you loose weight...

Sorry Buggie - Assistance must be given by an experv/I mean expert. That's me that is!

MSTRS
13th May 2005, 11:36
Sorry Buggie - Assistance must be given by an experv/I mean expert. That's me that is!
Biff - you are still a perv. And if any of the 'ladies' on this site catch you, you will be an ex-spurt. :msn-wink:

bugjuice
13th May 2005, 11:46
there's only so much a 'professional' can do. We need to stick together when providing such services. Besides, I offered first :shake:
I was voted a perv, just cos of some nananananananana eating contest, which I still vividly remember. But my votes went away after a while. Ah hell, I'm gonna watch it again.... suck my :banana:

ManDownUnder
13th May 2005, 12:02
I can see it now... biffy wandering around with the old "Lose weight now - ask me how" t-shirt on... with a copy of that printed on the back - or possibly handing out flyers.

Too funny...!!!

Biff
13th May 2005, 12:15
then phone me if you need any further help. :msn-wink:

Ahemm, I think you'll find that I offered first. But hey, let's not argue. I've no doubt that when word gets around we'll have the ladies figthing over our services.

Thinking about it - I guess we could set up some sort of franchise here, like Jenny Craig. We'll be squillionaires in no time. :2thumbsup

I can see it now... biffy wandering around with the old "Lose weight now - ask me how" t-shirt on... with a copy of that printed on the back - or possibly handing out flyers.

Too funny...!!!

I vote MDU as our marketing manager - brilliant idea!

One at a time please ladies. There's plenty for everyone. :D

Motu
13th May 2005, 12:25
I need to loose a bit of weight.....is it specific where you get the product from??

ManDownUnder
13th May 2005, 12:32
I need to loose a bit of weight.....is it specific where you get the product from??

Amazing - for some reason stock have temporarily dried up...

Don't ring us - we'll get back to you as soon as we find a supplier...
*shudder*

ManDownUnder
13th May 2005, 12:35
Ahemm, I think you'll find that I offered first. But hey, let's not argue. I've no doubt that when word gets around we'll have the ladies figthing over our services.

Thinking about it - I guess we could set up some sort of franchise here, like Jenny Craig. We'll be squillionaires in no time. :2thumbsup

Please note biffy said LADIES... not LADDIES. BIG difference ...

And thanks Biffy - no prizes for guessing what I do right now...

jazbug5
13th May 2005, 12:47
Er, thanks guys- but the thought alone is emetic enough without actually having to... bleeeeeaauuuurgh

Biff
13th May 2005, 12:52
Er, thanks guys- but the thought alone is emetic enough without actually having to... bleeeeeaauuuurgh

Exsqueeze me? I'll have you know that I taste very nice thank you.
You are what you eat - and I've yet to meet a lady that doesn't like the taste of pies, beer and curry. Or am I hanging around with the wrong kind of ladies?
(Ms Biff aside of course. Hang on, she might read this. Shit! Does anyone have a spare bed?)

surfchick
13th May 2005, 13:05
Exsqueeze me? I'll have you know that I taste very nice thank you.
You are what you eat - and I've yet to meet a lady that doesn't like the taste of pies, beer and curry. Or am I hanging around with the wrong kind of ladies?
(Ms Biff aside of course. Hang on, she might read this. Shit! Does anyone have a spare bed?)

and exactly how do you know you taste very nice? if you're partner's telling you this...well as they say in ireland, if you believe all you hear you'd eat all you see. :devil2:

"and I've yet to meet a lady that doesn't like the taste of pies, beer and curry."
well- this is probably WHY they need to loose weight.

and where are all the girls in thread?? cum on who's gonna fight back wit ya

bugjuice
13th May 2005, 13:06
after re-reading the post, I see where I skipped.. Humble appologise oh great provider of weight loss.

motion carried. MDU takes the position. I've quit my job and expect to start Monday.

I'm sure I can manage at least two at a time.. yer wuss.. supply and demand, that's what it's all about..

oh, and I still have my spare room/bed to lett, so you're sweet :niceone:

bugjuice
13th May 2005, 13:08
and exactly how do you know you taste very nice? if you're partner's telling you this...well as they say in ireland, if you believe all you hear you'd eat all you see. :devil2:

"and I've yet to meet a lady that doesn't like the taste of pies, beer and curry."

and where are all the girls in thread?? cum on who's gonna fight my back wit ya
there's key words in there which just beg for highlighting. So I did.
Good motto by the way, Biff, should we copyright that now..??

surfchick
13th May 2005, 13:10
motion carried. MDU takes the position. I've quit my job and expect to start Monday.:niceone:

BAha now bugski- i wouldn't be handin' in me notice 'till i'd done some proper market research. :devil2:

GIRRRLS WHERE AAARRRREEE YYYOOOOOUU???
doesn't anyone have a life remedy attributed to our girlie bits...????

Biff
13th May 2005, 13:11

He, he ,he - I've been busted. Any ladies fancy a pie? :devil2:

BAha now bugski
It's BJ to you - by name and by profession (as a receiver that is).

Yeah - where are you? We're taking bookings now - spaces are limited. Special introductory offer, two ladies for the price of one.

idb
13th May 2005, 13:22
All you ladies out there that want to stay slim or lose weight please read the attached, then phone me if you need any further help. :msn-wink:

Does it only work on ladies?
What about wives?
Omigod, duck you fool, duck!!!!!

bugjuice
13th May 2005, 13:24
BAha now bugski- i wouldn't be handin' in me notice 'till i'd done some proper market research. :devil2:

doesn't anyone have a life remedy attributed to our girlie bits...????
lamo.. she said girlie bits.. :killingme
I'm happy to go do as much 'market research' as it takes.. whatcha up ta tonight? :msn-wink:

It's BJ to you - by name and by profession (as a receiver that is).
hell yeah, and thank you for the bit in brackets.

Sparky Bills
13th May 2005, 13:29
there's key words in there which just beg for highlighting. So I did.
Good motto by the way, Biff, should we copyright that now..??

:killingme :killingme :killingme

So where are all the fems??
Come on ladies!! bring on the come backs!

Biff
13th May 2005, 13:33
What about wives?

We need to be somewhat selective about accepting wives. The problem is that some husbands may have a problem allowing their wives to partake in this weight loss programme. I can't imagine why. After all the husband will benefit in the long run.

But we most definately do not accept any ducks, or poultry, or anything other than humans, more specificaly the female variety either. Sorry.

ManDownUnder
13th May 2005, 13:35
What about wives?

My adivce... run... run like the wind...

you're dead... :killingme

bugjuice
13th May 2005, 13:38
We need to be somewhat selective about accepting wives. The problem is that some husbands may have a problem allowing their wives to partake in this weight loss programme. I can't imagine why. After all the husband will benefit in the long run.

But we most definately do not accept any ducks, or poultry, or anything other than humans, more specificaly the female variety either. Sorry.
Don't forget to mention our competitive rates.. Can guarantee we can undercut Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers. Or your money back :niceone: In fact, act now, and we'll throw in your first two weeks' supply - FREE!! That's no money down, trial period, FREE!! Then after this, you'll be hooked. It's the new craze!

Biff and I are the ones putting in the hard hours here, we're the ones struggling to find the penultimate weight-loss program in such a competitive world. Can also guarantee that you won't leave empty handed or dissatisfied with your new purchase. And it'll all be service with a smile..

We can also recommend several dentists too..

ManDownUnder
13th May 2005, 13:47
Don't forget to mention our competitive rates.. Can guarantee we can undercut Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers. Or your money back :niceone: In fact, act now, and we'll throw in your first two weeks' supply - FREE!! That's no money down, trial period, FREE!! Then after this, you'll be hooked. It's the new craze!

Biff and I are the ones putting in the hard hours here, we're the ones struggling to find the penultimate weight-loss program in such a competitive world. Can also guarantee that you won't leave empty handed or dissatisfied with your new purchase. And it'll all be service with a smile..

We can also recommend several dentists too..

Keep up that rate and you'll be losing weight too...

surfchick
13th May 2005, 13:48
:killingme :killingme :killingme

So where are all the fems??

I know- the fems seem to be having an ultra-postmodern deconstructivist moment in remaining stealthily silent- estabilishing that the premise of this thread is so insignificant it does'nt even warrent a reply :niceone: , so i'll stand in for them. here goes...

I'D rather eat CAT SHITE to loose weight!! :devil2:

and i meant to ask Dr BJ why he'd have to limit the numbers- got some probelms with your supplier? or are you just establishing exculsive branding for your nu business. :msn-wink:

te he he

Sparky Bills
13th May 2005, 13:51
You see, Here at fat busters we have a strict and up market quality of product.

We can not let our product slip below our usual standards.
So only a chosen few are accepted into the program.

ManDownUnder
13th May 2005, 13:52
I know- the fems seem to be having an ultra-postmodern deconstructivist moment in remaining stealthily silent- estabilishing that the premise of this thread is so insignificant it does'nt even warrent a reply :niceone: , so i'll stand in for them. here goes...

and i meant to ask Dr BJ why he'd have to limit the numbers- got some probelms with your supplier? or are you just establishing exculsive branding for your nu business. :msn-wink:

te he he

It's an elite good... like diamonds... you gotta value it - can't just turn the tap on you.

Keep talking like that and we might have to put the prices up... a little...

MSTRS
13th May 2005, 13:55

te he he
sp / did you mean expulsive ?

idb
13th May 2005, 13:57
You see, Here at fat busters we have a strict and up market quality of product.

We can not let our product slip below our usual standards.
So only a chosen few are accepted into the program.
Well obviously in good conscience you couldn't accept skinny chicks.
That would surely be unethical.
So....who does that leave....?

ManDownUnder
13th May 2005, 13:59

Why not - Gotta stay thin somehow...
NK

bugjuice
13th May 2005, 13:59

bit harsh. Bet it doesn't taste as nice. What can I say? If you don't like it, just return for one more follow-up consultation, and all will be done.

te he he
don't recall mentioning anything about limiting numbers. If anything, I can take a small personal class of 2 to 3 females, may be more, but this is slightly unknown territory, so I can't guarantee equal results. But in saying that, if we offered it out to everyone, then both Biff and I would surely be overwhelmed with demand that we could upset the market.

This is still a niché market that Biff and I are daring into, and it's all for you - yes you, that dress size just won't shift that last number? Need to just slack off the belt a bit more? Call us now on either 0800 KBSlimChick or 0800 ICANGOBBLE (both lines are dedicated to you and your needs) and our sexy operators are standing by now for your call. Don't forget to mention the 2 week free trial when you call..

surfchick
13th May 2005, 14:00

:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :

ha ha ha

surfchick
13th May 2005, 14:05
This is still a niché market that Biff and I are daring into, and it's all for you - yes you, that dress size just won't shift that last number? 0800 ICANGOBBLE[/b] (both lines are dedicated to you and your needs) .
:killingme :killingme

daring is right. when you are riding round town- just don't look behind you as the SWARM of eager gobblers is closing in behind you with their blubbery salivating mouths wide open... te he

RUN BJ RUN :killingme

bugjuice
13th May 2005, 14:07
:killingme :killingme

daring is right. when you are riding round town- just don't look behind you as the SWARM of eager gobblers is closing in behind you with their blubbery salivating mouths wide open... te he

RUN BJ RUN :killingme
why run? :Punk:
there's our market right there.. :msn-wink:

On the next few rides that Biff and I attend, if you ask us how, we can provide a free taster and explain our 6-week course, designed for those who really want to stick to something good.. :yes:
Go down our way and you'll come back smiling. And like Pringles say, once you pop, you won't stop!

Sparky Bills
13th May 2005, 14:15

MMMM..
I didnt think of it that way.
:killingme

ManDownUnder
13th May 2005, 14:31
A funny thing happened on the way to just now... turns out I know one of you quite well...

For what it's worth - I can vouch for Surfchick... top top lady! :Punk:

Welcome to biking! AWESOME to see you in here

bugjuice
13th May 2005, 14:32
A funny thing happened on the way to just now... turns out I know one of you quite well...

For what it's worth - I can vouch for Surfchick... top top lady! :Punk:

Welcome to biking! AWESOME to see you in here
stop chatting up the ladies and get to work. We have <s>girls</s> orders to fill.
Fitting name btw, being the manager n all..

ManDownUnder
13th May 2005, 14:50
stop chatting up the ladies and get to work. We have <s>girls</s> orders to fill.
Fitting name btw, being the manager n all..

I might have the handle - but you have the initials dude...

I would say keep it up but err... it might be too applicable
MDU

Biff
13th May 2005, 14:56
How about this for a flyer? Do you think it'll have them kicking down our door?

http://img46.echo.cx/img46/180/presentation13da.gif

ManDownUnder
13th May 2005, 15:28
How about this for a flyer? Do you think it'll have them kicking down our door?

http://img46.echo.cx/img46/180/presentation13da.gif

Oh I can see the response to that one coming...

Kicking yes - your door down yes... bt I'd be more worried about the feminists Surfchick mentioned... they may not stop kicking should they gain access to your personage...

ooooooooo NOT GOOD...

MSTRS
13th May 2005, 15:31
One more wild claim/promise on that there form & i might be tempted (or not) (I hope)

Biff
13th May 2005, 15:37
... bt I'd be more worried about the feminists Surfchick mentioned...

Yup - I'm all set for the barrage of abuse. All said in good fun though and no harm intended. And the feminists can say all they like, because I'm overweight too, so I'm laughing at myself to a degree.

Kinda shame I'm straight really!

ManDownUnder
13th May 2005, 15:40
Yup - I'm all set for the barrage of abuse. All said in good fun though and no harm intended. And the feminists can say all they like, because I'm overweight too, so I'm laughing at myself to a degree.

Kinda shame I'm straight really!

*GAG*

(plus an additional number of characters to take it up to the prescribed minimum 10 character limit)

Badcat
13th May 2005, 15:49
------------------------------------
"gag" is a pretty bad choice of words - isn't it?
------------------------------------

(plus an additional number of characters to take it up to the prescribed minimum 10 character limit)[/QUOTE]

bugjuice
13th May 2005, 15:51
Oh I can see the response to that one coming...

Kicking yes - your door down yes... bt I'd be more worried about the feminists Surfchick mentioned... they may not stop kicking should they gain access to your personage...

ooooooooo NOT GOOD...
that kind of behaviour could damage our assests..

oh, and http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/images/smilies/puke.gif at biffs last comment. One more comment like that, and I'll be questionning our business plans..

MSTRS
13th May 2005, 15:56
Unofficial Mission Statement? - 'There's a sucker born every minute'

bugjuice
13th May 2005, 16:50
<center>***NOW TAKING MINI GROUP BOOKINGS***</center>

Take special advantage of our 'Friends & Family*' package. Also 'frequent low flyier' points can be earnt too.. For more information on mini group bookings, and how they can benefit you, call free on 0800 696969

Coach parties by appointment only..
*family cannot attend the same session at the same time. Something to do with the stupid law. But 'sisters' are ok..

Coyote
13th May 2005, 18:00
Surfchick, and anyone chick against this weight loss program, should read this:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=feminazi

StoneChucker
13th May 2005, 18:16
You'd seriously rather eat cat shit??? Err, ok then :whistle:

Hey, where's your sense of adventure ladies :msn-wink: I don't know of any men complaining of your "equivelant"...

Ok, so where do us guys sign up for our own franchise? I'm crap at business practices though, I end up giving my products away :msn-wink:

jazbug5
13th May 2005, 18:24
Surfchick, and anyone chick against this weight loss program, should read this:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=feminazi

*yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwn*

surfchick
13th May 2005, 18:49
<center>***NOW TAKING MINI GROUP BOOKINGS***</center>

Take special advantage of our 'Friends & Family*' package. Also 'frequent low flyier' points can be earnt too.. For more information on mini group bookings, and how they can benefit you, call free on 0800 696969

Coach parties by appointment only..
*family cannot attend the same session at the same time. Something to do with the stupid law. But 'sisters' are ok..

dude; you write scarily good advertising copy! although the way this is written, it sounds like you're advertising a coach tour for geriatrics... :devil2:

surfchick
13th May 2005, 18:51
You'd seriously rather eat cat shit??? Err, ok then :whistle: ,,,I end up giving my products away :msn-wink:

someone once said this about my cooking..te he. and "I end up giving my products away" - better then me- i can't give my cooking away i gotta pay someone to eat it it's so burnt...

Biff
13th May 2005, 18:57
that kind of behaviour could damage our assests..

OOOO - That statement brought tears to my eyes.
Leave my assets out of this. They're for the ladies only, and gentle ones at that.

One more comment like that, and I'll be questionning our business plans..

Sshhhhh - I'm actually a stud, and my body is a temple, chisled and honed. I'm just laying the land ready to fight off any assaults by the Dr Martin wearing, bra burning misguided feminists out there.

ManDownUnder
7th November 2006, 13:50
... bump.... :whistle:

Sniper
7th November 2006, 14:09
You bastard

ManDownUnder
7th November 2006, 14:11
You bastard

Petite moi? Mais non!

For some reason it came to mind as one of my all time favourite threads... just had to bump it LOLOL!!!

So ladies - step right up, let me help you on your way to slimdom!

Maha
7th November 2006, 14:16
So ladies - step right up, let me help you on your way to slimdom!

Well, im no Lady but, a few laps at Puke on the RF should do it MDU.....:yes:
Dont they vibrate like fuck?........:dodge:

ManDownUnder
7th November 2006, 14:21
Well, im no Lady but, a few laps at Puke on the RF should do it MDU.....:yes:
Dont they vibrate like fuck?........:dodge:

LOL dude - you gotta read the thread... actually... just the first post will do.

Now... as I was saying... step right up step right up!

Maha
7th November 2006, 14:29
LOL dude - you gotta read the thread... actually... just the first post will do.

I see what you mean.......or if you say it really fast.....isemen.....:killingme
Now i know why Anne is hard to see side on.......:innocent:

ManDownUnder
7th November 2006, 14:32
I see what you mean.......or if you say it really fast.....isemen.....:killingme
Now i know why Anne is hard to see side on.......:innocent:

LMAO.... she doesn't need more help then? Actually - out of respect I retract that... begrudgingly

Maha
7th November 2006, 14:34
LMAO.... she doesn't need more help then? Actually - out of respect I retract that... begrudgingly

All good...........:laugh:
i beheter shut up now incase this comes back to bite me.....:cool:

ManDownUnder
7th November 2006, 14:36
i beheter shut up now incase this come back to bite me.....:cool:
LOL - literally?

ok ok - enough already.

Joni
7th November 2006, 14:40
For some strange reason it does not concern either of you that the only 2 people involved in this sexual chat are the 2 of you...

Aaah feel the man love :lol:

Maha
7th November 2006, 14:41
For some strange reason it does not concern either of you that the only 2 people invovled in this sexual chat are the 2 of you...

Seems you have just joined the Queue Joni.......:yes:

ManDownUnder
7th November 2006, 14:47
For some strange reason it does not concern either of you that the only 2 people involved in this sexual chat are the 2 of you...

You holding something against me???

Think of it as male bonding... although in this case it's more of an advisory service.

mstriumph
7th November 2006, 14:54
............You are what you eat - ........................

........... for which reason our mothers told us to stay AWAY from fruits and nuts .........

well, YOUR nuts, anyway :yes: .........

ManDownUnder
7th November 2006, 14:59
........... for which reason our mothers told us to stay AWAY from fruits and nuts .........

Come again? (sorry... it HAD to be said!)

Maha
7th November 2006, 15:01

Shouldnt that be......kneel right down kneel right down.......:shit:

I mean........how tall are you???.......:innocent:

ManDownUnder
7th November 2006, 15:05
Shouldnt that be......kneel right down kneel right down.......:shit:

'tis a good point!

Mrs Busa Pete
7th November 2006, 15:28
i just had to read all that bull shit and i still didn't find a price. I was going to give one as a gift to my daughter's

ManDownUnder
7th November 2006, 15:30
I was going to give one as a gift to my daughter's

LOL... ya whaaa?

Price ... err $30.

The Stranger
7th November 2006, 15:30
i just had to read all that bull shit and i still didn't find a price. I was going to give one as a gift to my daughter's

Right.... sure....

Mrs Busa Pete
7th November 2006, 15:31
You'd seriously rather eat cat shit??? Err, ok then :whistle:

Hey, where's your sense of adventure ladies :msn-wink: I don't know of any men complaining of your "equivelant"...

Ok, so where do us guys sign up for our own franchise? I'm crap at business practices though, I end up giving my products away :msn-wink:

let me know when you have your franchise up and running i could be in for this one so long as you have your handcuffs and uniform with you.

Mrs Busa Pete
7th November 2006, 15:35
LOL... ya whaaa?

Price ... err $30.

shit thats way to expensive i'll give you a $1.00 but i want 99c change.

Mrs Busa Pete
7th November 2006, 15:37
Right.... sure....

i'll get you one as well if you like. i cant get one for chris because they said not skinny chicks ( no offence ment there chris)

ManDownUnder
7th November 2006, 15:37
shit thats way to expensive i'll give you a $1.00 but i want 99c change.

Sold... although I suspect something's either to good to be true... or misunderstood...

Biff
7th November 2006, 15:40

Is that why keep asking me for photos of them then?

Maha
7th November 2006, 15:41
( no offence ment there chris)

Yes there was.......say it you mean it, dont hold back.......:Punk:

ManDownUnder
7th November 2006, 15:41

Yes, but read it carefully... she wants them toasted... not posted...

The Stranger
7th November 2006, 15:44
i'll get you one as well if you like. i cant get one for chris because they said not skinny chicks ( no offence ment there chris)

Nah, maybe you can just get mine to go. No fries but, kinda defeats the purpose.

Mrs Busa Pete
7th November 2006, 15:46
Nah, maybe you can just get mine to go. No fries but, kinda defeats the purpose.

Where do you want it to go to.

Mrs Busa Pete
7th November 2006, 15:49
How is biff going to get up here. Also is it weight watchers cream and chocolate. or will you have a stand in for him

ManDownUnder
7th November 2006, 15:51
How is biff going to get up here. Also is it weight watchers cream and chocolate. or will you have a stand in for him

Special sauce - also known as man milk. You really don't want the chocolate.

Maurice seems to like it though.

I'll stick up fro biff anyday. I'm sure he'll do the same for me if needed

Biff
7th November 2006, 16:04
How is biff going to get up here.

I'll have you know I would have no problem getting it up there. Not that I would. You're not my sort..

idb
7th November 2006, 16:24
Just a quick thought about your new venture....and I don't know if it has been mentioned or not but you do realise that if you only offer this service to women you may come up against the Human Rights Act.
Remember Lady vs Barber a few months back hmmmmmmmmm?

The_Dover
7th November 2006, 16:25
fuck it, it's all the same with your eyes closed.

Macktheknife
7th November 2006, 16:25
I'll stick it up for biff anyday. I'm sure he'll do the same for me if needed

Really????!!!!!!
Damn MDU, I never even suspected! lol :gob:

mstriumph
7th November 2006, 16:26

hell - sorry Biff ..... ommitted apostrophe ...............

shoulda read " ... well, YOU'RE nuts, anyway........." :rofl:

idb
7th November 2006, 16:29
Shouldn't this thread be moved on 'Online Trading' ?

Mrs Busa Pete
7th November 2006, 16:39
I'll have you know I would have no problem getting it up there. Not that I would. You're not my sort..

it's not for me it's for my 3 daughter's

Mom
7th November 2006, 16:46

i beheter shut up now incase this comes back to bite me.....:cool:

You boys are really really naughty!!!!!

Maha man you just wait till later.......:blip:

Mrs Busa Pete
7th November 2006, 16:52
You boys are really really naughty!!!!!

Maha man you just wait till later.......:blip:

mr Maha is on a promise:yes:

bugjuice
7th November 2006, 22:30
fuck it, it's all the same with your eyes closed.
until it goes 'Baaaaaaa aaaa aaaaa...'....??
wouldn't know personally..

bugjuice
7th November 2006, 22:31
Where do you want it to go to.
kinda creepy when you don't know who's typing 'C' or 'N'... :mellow:

ManDownUnder
8th November 2006, 08:19
mr Maha is on a promise:yes:

Yeah and Mr Under's feeling left in the cold... LOL (probly best!)

ManDownUnder
8th November 2006, 08:20
until it goes 'Baaaaaaa aaaa aaaaa...'....??
wouldn't know personally..

MP3 players are your friend... burn the soundtrack from one of the dirty bits of your fav movie and play that back with your eyes cl...

...did I say too much already?

Lissa
8th November 2006, 16:31
I have been reading this thread with great interest. I really think there is a gap in the market you should have 'self help' session for the guys who want to lose weight.... but save money.

ManDownUnder
8th November 2006, 16:33
I have been reading this thread with great interest. I really think there is a gap in the market you should have 'self help' session for the guys who want to lose weight.... but save money.

I've been helping myself for years... not too much weight loss. Of course if you meant you wanted to help yourself...

Lissa
8th November 2006, 16:34
I've been helping myself for years... not too much weight loss. Of course if you meant you wanted to help yourself...

But the question is do you spit or swollow? Your technique might be all wrong.. you really do need help!

ManDownUnder
8th November 2006, 16:35
But the question is do you spit or swollow? Your technique might be all wrong.. you really do need help!

Oh I see your misunderstanding.

No - I deliver.

Lissa
8th November 2006, 16:37
Oh I see your misunderstanding.

No - I deliver.

Ohhh I see... very unselfish (?) of you, but you charge for it right?

ManDownUnder
8th November 2006, 16:39
Ohhh I see... very unselfish (?) of you, but you charge for it right?

Charges are proportional to needs. Every 20 kilos overweight costs an extra $20. Discounts are given for bulk purchase and non oral doses may be free of charge.

I treat charging on a case by case basis...

Lissa
8th November 2006, 16:42
Charges are proportional to needs. Every 20 kilos overweight costs an extra $20. Discounts are given for bulk purchase and non oral doses may be free of charge.

I treat charging on a case by case basis...

Sounds pretty fair to me... so Ive been slaveing at the gym for no good reason..... So how many people have joined up and do you have any references... from satisfied customers... female ones I might add.

Sparky Bills
8th November 2006, 16:43
VERY interesting thread.
I wonder how true this really is....?

I feel an experiment coming on! :innocent:

ManDownUnder
8th November 2006, 16:45
Sounds pretty fair to me... so Ive been slaveing at the gym for no good reason..... So how many people have joined up and do you have any references... from satisfied customers... female ones I might add.

Oh hell yes - thousands, but most don't want to draw attention to their weight loss secrets. Just looking good on the beach is enough for them.

Slaving at the gym is good - don't give that up, it's just possible to add that extra weight loss dimension to the shower afterwards.

ManDownUnder
8th November 2006, 16:46
non oral doses may be free of charge.

I should add that you need to beware of fakes. Some non oral doses will actually make you rapidly gain weight, make you feel sick too.

Maha
8th November 2006, 16:47

Ok..what have i been missing out on here?......:innocent:

Self help?..... you mean like...at the Supermarket?.....:scratch:

ManDownUnder
8th November 2006, 16:49
Ok..what have i been missing out on here?......:innocent:

Self help?..... you mean like...at the Supermarket?.....:scratch:

More like a gloryhole, but the meat section of the deli might be a good parallel. I'd say the salami section but the way they slice 'em up...

I really don't want to think about that for too long

Lissa
8th November 2006, 16:58
Ok now I understand where you spend all YOUR time ManDownUnder... so where did you get your name from?

ManDownUnder
8th November 2006, 16:59
Ok now I understand where you spend all YOUR time ManDownUnder... so where did you get your name from?

LOL close but no cigar.

MDU is simply my favourite place to be... whatever makes you ask?

Lissa
8th November 2006, 16:59
I should add that you need to beware of fakes. Some non oral doses will actually make you rapidly gain weight, make you feel sick too.Thanks for that... Ive been doing it ALL wrong!

Edit/ dont charge me for that peice of advice....

ManDownUnder
8th November 2006, 17:05
Thanks for that... Ive been doing it ALL wrong!

Edit/ dont charge me for that peice of advice....

Charge you for the advice? Hell's bells. I think the decent thing would be a sample/demo to make sure you're getting it right.

Can't have you coughing up for something you don't appreciate...

EDIT... I was going to say "doing it all wrong? ALL RIGHT!" but... y'know it didn't seem to fit

ManDownUnder
8th November 2006, 17:11
Righto all... enough talk. I've got my dispensing to do so I'm off.

Stay safe, lose whatever weight you can and be sure to post photos in the morning.
MDU over and under

Lissa
8th November 2006, 20:00
Charge you for the advice? Hell's bells. I think the decent thing would be a sample/demo to make sure you're getting it right.

Can't have you coughing up for something you don't appreciate...
Yea thats really Decent of you MDU.. this offer is for everyone anyone I take it? Do I get free steak knives as well?:eek:

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 08:13
Yea thats really Decent of you MDU.. this offer is for everyone anyone I take it? Do I get free steak knives as well?:eek:

LMAO!!!! Depends what you're going to do with the bloody things. Your first name isn't Lorraina is it?

(must spread the love before Blinging Lissa again LOLOL!)

Actually, no... no knives, but I can think of other implements that are useful for an in depth understanding of weight loss and the cardio workout needed to assist with any dietary suppliments.

It really is a win win!

Dai
9th November 2006, 08:28
.... charging on a case by case basis...

Producing cases of the product must involve quite a production line. How do you keep your workforce stimulated and concentrating on the job in hand?

Surely any distraction could result in a sudden drop in manufacturing capabilities therefore how do you cater for such events?

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 08:34
Producing cases of the product must involve quite a production line. How do you keep your workforce stimulated and concentrating on the job in hand?

Surely any distraction could result in a sudden drop in manufacturing capabilities therefore how do you cater for such events?

You're quite right, it's a hard job but I freely admit that shipping cases of the stuff isn't in my immediate future. I maintain a closer, more intimate relationship with a very select and needy client base who appreciate the quality over quantity approach.

Distractions I come across while on the job mostly contribute to a sudden surge in production and if two of us are on the job I find the client comes away very pleased indeed. It takes a certain calibre of man to measure up to all these stringent requirements though. Not many make it past the mental hurdle of working together but those that can find it most rewardig.

It's the other protestant ethic incarnate - hard work is it's own reward.

I love working hard!

Dai
9th November 2006, 08:53
My next question again refers to your production capabilities.

To what OSH guidelines do you adhere?

What safeguards do you employ to ensure that the means of production are handled in a safe and environmnetally secure manner?

How often are your production facilities inspected by those persons suitably qualified to guarantee that the product is up to stringent health and safety standards?

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 08:59
My next question again refers to your production capabilities.

To what OSH guidelines do you adhere?

What safeguards do you employ to ensure that the means of production are handled in a safe and environmnetally secure manner?

How often are your production facilities inspected by those persons suitably qualified to guarantee that the product is up to stringent health and safety standards?

I told OSH to get fucked - I even offered to help (she was ok, but didn't need to lose weight so the non-oral dose was clearly on the cards)

Production facilities do need to be inspected regularly as any contaminants can cause all maner of undesirable outcomes. Being choosy about the client base is the best way to ensure any problems in this area are avoided

Drunken Monkey
9th November 2006, 09:48
Notice from consumer watchdog magazine:

"Beware of the recent weight loss product offered under the guise of the "Amazing KB Diet Program" (or similar variations of). The advertisers have incorrectly marketed their product as being administered orally, when it is infact a suppository."

Lissa
9th November 2006, 09:50
See the problem is their is there is no varity... if you go to the health section of the supermarket, you can get diet suppliments in various flavours.. I particularly like chocolate. These suppliments are taken instead of main meals, so three times a day... it could become quite expensive. At least you could throw in a free t-shirt (if you wont throw in the knives) with some sort of slogon on it (too tired from the gym to think of anything atm).. could be a way of getting free advertising for your product as well, I'd wear at the gym!

Actually, no... no knives, but I can think of other implements that are useful for an in depth understanding of weight loss and the cardio workout needed to assist with any dietary suppliments.Texmo might be into that!

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 09:55
Notice from consumer watchdog magazine:

"Beware of the recent weight loss product offered under the guise of the "Amazing KB Diet Program" (or similar variations of). The advertisers have incorrectly marketed their product as being administered orally, when it is infact a suppository."

Ignore it, I happen to know Maurice works for the consumer watchdog magazine... co-incidence?

He's also full of shit (keen to prove it to anyone willing to delve into the subject with him...)

You really wouldn't want to get your instruments dirty doing that, and you'd need to eat a ton of strawberries to make up for the bad taste...

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 09:58
See the problem is their is there is no varity... if you go to the health section of the supermarket, you can get diet suppliments in various flavours.. I particularly like chocolate. These suppliments are taken instead of main meals, so three times a day... it could become quite expensive. At least you could throw in a free t-shirt (if you wont throw in the knives) with some sort of slogon on it (too tired from the gym to think of anything atm).. could be a way of getting free advertising for your product as well, I'd wear at the gym!

Good idea but it's actually not worth it. Last time one of my employees put something on a shirt he was impeached. Besides... t-shirts are not normally worn at the time... depending on how the warmup goes.

As for variety, I'm sure we can deal with that. Chocolate's not so easy as the various berry flavours but you'll need to give me about 2 days to get it through my system...

Texmo might be into that!

LOL - true, although he seems to have another approach to weight loss - which has the same catch cry as mine (ironically)

THAR SHE BLOWS!

Lissa
9th November 2006, 10:25
Hehe... Friggin two days.. what kind of "crappy" service do you provide... I suggest free mints then.

I should have read all the thread .... just found the flyer, youve been screwing me.... I quote "Free joining fee, and first fortnight free,infact its free full stop!" :angry:

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 10:29
Hehe... Friggin two days.. what kind of "crappy" service do you provide... I suggest free mints then.

I should have read all the thread .... just found the flyer, youve been screwing me.... I quote "Free joining fee, and first fortnight free,infact its free full stop!" :angry:

Joining fee isn't an enrolment fee though... it means literally "joining". First fortnight is free you're right and the free ongoing service is afree ongoing servicing.

Screwing you and mints? Yes and yes.

Lissa
9th November 2006, 10:54
Joining fee isn't an enrolment fee though... it means literally "joining". First fortnight is free you're right and the free ongoing service is afree ongoing servicing.

Screwing you and mints? Yes and yes.

I am starting to think this programme is slightly dodgy.... :mellow:

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 11:09
I am starting to think this programme is slightly dodgy.... :mellow:

Oh hell yes. I never pretended it's not. Dodgy as hell, but altogether too much fun to pass up.

Lissa
9th November 2006, 12:41
Oh hell yes. I never pretended it's not. Dodgy as hell, but altogether too much fun to pass up.

Think I would have more fun sucking lollipops.. you know you can get them 100% percent fat free now.

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 12:58
Think I would have more fun sucking lollipops.. you know you can get them 100% percent fat free now.

Think of it as carbo loading, and I disagree re the more comment too... the lollipops just sit there... *ahem*

crashe
9th November 2006, 13:11
No - I deliver.

Deliver what........?

You had the chop and there aint none left......... :whistle:

So you must be out of a job :rofl:

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 13:14
Deliver what........?

You had the chop and there aint none left......... :whistle:

So you must be out of a job :rofl:

LOL o ye of little knoweldge... you might wanna go back and look up what actually happens... no tadpoles swimmin'... but there's still a hell of a puddle.

edit - and weight loss mixture... :niceone: :niceone:

Lissa
9th November 2006, 13:36
LOL o ye of little knoweldge... you might wanna go back and look up what actually happens... no tadpoles swimmin'... but there's still a hell of a dribbleLOL

Think of it as carbo loading, and I disagree re the more comment too... the lollipops just sit there... *ahem*But at least they come in big sizes. :innocent:

ok ok, the big lollipops arent fat free.... but at least they taste nicer, and come in different colours

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 13:37
LOL

But at least they come in big sizes. :innocent:

ok ok, the big lollipops arent fat free.... but at least they taste nicer, and come in different colours

I can honestly say I've had no complaints...:gob:

Lissa
9th November 2006, 13:40
I can honestly say I've had no complaints...:gob:
Are you stalking me? Thats no way to get customers!

edit/ re no complaints... thats not what Ive heard.

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 13:42
Are you stalking me? Thats no way to get customers!

edit/ re no complaints... thats not what Ive heard.

I have the KB equivalent of a protection order out against you. When you write anything in here I get told (subscribing to a thread will do that).

I can stalk ya if ya want, I just sick of sitting outside people's houses in the rain waiting for them to take off... aaa never mind.

sugilite
9th November 2006, 14:19
:So where are all the fems??

Erm, it can be used as a salve too? :innocent:

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 14:21
Erm, it can be used as a salve too? :innocent:

You're not going to believe this but (in all truth) yes... technically a moisturiser or sorts... (errr... so I'm told) (hit the web, you'll find it I'm sure)

edit - it's actually the subject of a huge debate (http://www.satanosphere.com/story/2003/10/22/124231/39)... very interesting too

Lissa
9th November 2006, 15:33
You're not going to believe this but (in all truth) yes... technically a moisturiser or sorts... (errr... so I'm told) (hit the web, you'll find it I'm sure)You must have lovely smooth hands, and an ass as smooth as a babys bottom then.

I have the KB equivalent of a protection order out against you. When you write anything in here I get told (subscribing to a thread will do that).Lets see if that protection order works then.

I can stalk ya if ya want, I just sick of sitting outside people's houses in the rain waiting for them to take off... aaa never mind.That was you???

Maha
9th November 2006, 15:37
Can be used as Botox also, well so im told, :innocent: hope we are still talking about the same thing cos' once again, i haven't read all of the above.

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 15:38
You must have lovely smooth hands, and an ass as smooth as a babys bottom then.
Close but you know what they say about builder's houses, and mechanics cars... well that's me and my moisturiser/weight loss tonic.

Skins ok but I have to rely on the gymnastic aspects of my delivery schedule for weight loss

Lets see if that protection order works then.
YUP!

That was you???
YUP! Although the pics are for my private collection

Dai
9th November 2006, 15:44
MDU,

Sorry I've been offline most of the day.

I thank you for the replies to my previous questions.

Now can you please answer me the following;

1) Is there a governmental warning attached to the delivery method notifying potential customers that it "may contain nuts"?

2) Do you provide individual wrapping for the goods prior to delivery?

3) Is there a label attached specifying the composition of the contents and their calorific value to the purchaser?

4) Is it suitable for an export market?

Lissa
9th November 2006, 15:45
Can be used as Botox also, well so im told, :innocent: hope we are still talking about the same thing cos' once again, i haven't read all of the above.

You and me both maha (havent read all this thread).... and still waiting for the toxicology results from the lab to see if MDU's product is up to scratch.

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 15:47
You and me both maha (havent read all this thread).... and still waiting for the toxicology results from the lab to see if MDU's product is up to scratch.

Jesus H... no scratching is allowed... teeth are actively discouraged too...!

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 15:52
1) Is there a governmental warning attached to the delivery method notifying potential customers that it "may contain nuts"? extract of nuts it will contain but due to the lack of wrapping the warning is oral

2) Do you provide individual wrapping for the goods prior to delivery?
They cum in a specially design, sealed, heated tube and can be extracted by a variety of means.

3) Is there a label attached specifying the composition of the contents and their calorific value to the purchaser?
2 calories, one gram of protein (see here (http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a1_054)) for a complete examination of the topic.

4) Is it suitable for an export market?Quite although some markets are literally flooded with cheap imitations

Lissa
9th November 2006, 15:52
Jesus H... no scratching is allowed... teeth are actively discouraged too...!

Hey thats a bit 'premature' of you MDU, still replying to the other post!

Skins ok but I have to rely on the gymnastic aspects of my delivery schedule for weight loss I take it you HAVE tried your own product.

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 15:59
Hey thats a bit 'premature' of you MDU, still replying to the other post!
First time I've been accused of that since I was 17!

I take it you HAVE tried your own product. I plead the 5th ... :whistle:

Dai
I take it you HAVE tried your own product.

I wonder if he has infringed any patent rights or trademarks or could he just be repackaging and delivering what is already in "common usage"?

I am making an assumption tha MDU's product is not unique nor the method of delivery.

Could it be that the general cost saving comes via the quantity of the product and by using a much smaller and efficient delivery system.

i.e. "Just like a *&$# but smaller"

Maha
I take it you HAVE tried your own product.

Down Koomoo way they all do it.....they think it has a SPF 15+ rating.....:killingme

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 16:07
I wonder if he has infringed any patent rights or trademarks or could he just be repackaging and delivering what is already in "common usage"?

I am making an assumption tha MDU's product is not unique nor the method of delivery.

Could it be that the general cost saving comes via the quantity of the product and by using a much smaller and efficient delivery system.

To quote the technical documentation... *ahem*

The delivery of a high protein, weigh reducing compound by way vigorous massage applied to an asthetically pleasing delivery mechanism. Packaging must be gently handled until subject is ready for dose to be administered.

Free trial period is available to ensure
1) Suitability of method to lifestyle and personal preferences of subject
and
2) Ability of subject to lift and contain packaging for the requisite duration.

Our most common complaint is the packaging/delivery mechanism causes disharmony and ongoing dissatisfaction in established relationships where the normally available substitute may not be of equivalent performance and effect.

Not sure what that all means, but I thought I'd better put it in there for completeness' sake.

Hope that helps?

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 16:09
Down Koomoo way they all do it.....they think it has a SPF 15+ rating.....:killingme

It's not you need to worry about, it's more the accidental dicharge of the fucken thing. It happen just last weekend with disastrous results (http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10409351)!

We're not sure if the plane sucked the stuff in at 2500 feet or we actually shot a hole in the thing. Air Accident Investigators are currently investigating

Mr. Peanut
9th November 2006, 16:13
Dirty Bikers :nono:

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 16:14
Dirty Bikers :nono:

They're not on the delivery schedule (specifically excluded actually). Too high risk you see

Mom
9th November 2006, 16:18
LOL o ye of little knoweldge... you might wanna go back and look up what actually happens... no tadpoles swimmin'... but there's still a hell of a puddle.

edit - and weight loss mixture... :niceone: :niceone:

I thought this was a weight loss program.....if it is used as "nature intended" and there was no surgical intervention.......you would be screwed?? now thats a funny word in this context.......cos the results of that for most recipients is actually weight gain........:innocent:

Lissa
9th November 2006, 16:19

Hmmm you could be on to something. I think MDU's product can be obtained from just about anywhere, free of charge, or even money might be given for trying other's product. (not by me of course)

The size of the delivery system is what I am worried about, but seeing as its free, how can we really complain about itty. Now if he was charging I personally would be sueing!

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 16:22
I thought this was a weight loss program.....if it is used as "nature intended" and there was no surgical intervention.......you would be screwed?? now thats a funny word in this context.......cos the results of that for most recipients is actually weight gain........:innocent:
Good points and I'm glad you brought them up!

To clarify, oral administration ensure the weight loss effects are optimised.

A special process (http://www.vasman.co.nz/) was used to ensure no risk of "bloating".

These are two key distinctions between the proven "Weight Loss Down Under" and other "Overnight" charlotans who only administer one dose and are never seen again. I view their claims and behaviour as despicable personally

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 16:23
Now if he was charging I personally would be sueing!

Please leave Sue out of this...

smokeyging
9th November 2006, 16:37

I’d be surprised if they have any females ‘swallowing this dribble’ at all.
And even if they did have a line-up of ‘customers’, I think it would be the boys that would loose weight.

Mom
9th November 2006, 17:40
I’d be surprised if they have any females ‘swallowing this dribble’ at all.
And even if they did have a line-up of ‘customers’, I think it would be the boys that would loose weight.

Now see it tis the swallowing thing that is the key to all this dribble......

Lissa
9th November 2006, 18:08
While googling I happened to come across this site:www.Miniaturebutproud.com. which shows various suppliment delivery devices.

While scanning these interesting devices (for research you understand) one in particular jumped out at me, under the heading: MDU's Dingus.

I was just wondering if the leaning to the right was because you are right handed?

Dai
9th November 2006, 22:53
While googling ....B]

I was just wondering if the leaning to the right was because you are right handed?

Now here is exactly the point I brought up earlier.

Deformity due to over use and the intervention of OSH.

I wonder if MDU is sticking to the rule of 99 change hands or does his means or frequeny of production rule this age old truism defunct.

Is satisfaction guaranteed?

Surely over production will lead to a rather diluted product due to the depletion of the basic raw ingredient,

I realise the basic means of delivery relies upon the dexteroity of the person purchasing or receiving possesion of the goods in question, but as a "responsible" manufaturer does he provide recompense to those persons who assist him in the delivery of said product. Have they been trained in the proper use and maintenance of the production facility. To what ends does he go to ensure that those assisting do not suffer from RSI? and I do mean repetative.

Can testamonials be provided by satisfied customers?

Do the goods come wih a disclaimer endemnifying those receiving the goods from all responsibility by the manufacturer in case od "inflation".

ManDownUnder
10th November 2006, 08:32
I'm beginning to suspect you guys aren't taking this seriously any more...

Tragic. Such an exciting product, refined over time with the potential to really go off with a bang...

Dai
10th November 2006, 08:34
I'm beginning to suspect you guys aren't taking this seriously any more...

Tragic. Such an exciting product, refined over time with the potential to really go off with a bang...

Going off "with a bang"

Do you have an explosives licence?

Or even a fireworks permit?

A roar like thunder or just another damp squib?

ManDownUnder
10th November 2006, 08:44
Going off "with a bang"

Do you have an explosives licence?

Or even a fireworks permit?

A roar like thunder or just another damp squib?

I have to say - I'm more than just a tad concerned I have another guy so interested in this product.... you do realise you're not my target market don't you?

Lissa
10th November 2006, 08:46
I have to say - I'm more than just a tad concerned I have another guy so interested in this product.... you do realise you're not my target market don't you?
Shouldnt you just be happy with what you get? Or maybe Dai is thinking of starting up one of his own.

ManDownUnder
10th November 2006, 08:49
Shouldnt you just be happy with what you get? Or maybe Dai is thinking of starting up one of his own.

I'm choosy about my client base though. It's one thing to go for a mass market. Too many have taken that approach and, while successful enough, the products are usually fattening (consider McDonalds as a "Family Restaurant")

Do you think a spot (excuse the pun) on "Downsize Me" would help?

The Stranger
10th November 2006, 09:45
A special process (http://www.vasman.co.nz/) was used to ensure no risk of "bloating".

Stop trying to pass off your green top for the real stuff - charlatan!

ManDownUnder
10th November 2006, 09:46
Stop trying to pass off your green top for the real stuff - charlatan!

I said it was the weight loss formula.

Gotta be green topped mate

Pex Adams
10th November 2006, 09:48
After flicking through this post, I still haven't cum across any Fem's wanting to take on this Diet.

Dissappointing to say the least.

The other problem I have with this whole thing is, you never see a fat gay guy either? And you see plenty of fat Lesbo's...

Come on this simply can't be a Coincidence can it?

ManDownUnder
10th November 2006, 09:50
It's not the only way to do it... just an attractive aoption...

Lissa
10th November 2006, 10:53
After flicking through this post, I still haven't cum across any Fem's wanting to take on this Diet.

Dissappointing to say the least.

I was gonna try it, until I realised MDU was taking advantage of me, trying to charge me for something, that 'come' free.

ManDownUnder
10th November 2006, 10:54
I was gonna try it, until I realised MDU was taking advantage of me, trying to charge me for something, that 'come' free.

... bugger... (that's free too...) :buggerd:

Dai
10th November 2006, 10:56

It could be that I am in direct competition to yourself and am just sounding out another manufacturers process.

It may be that I am planning upon catering to a select market and am investigating methods to refine the product.

It could be that I am just a fat lazy bastard who has nothing better to do with his day other than sit on a PC.

It could be that I am planning a managerial takeover of your earning capacity and services. (read as PIMP)

Choose one/all

The actual reason I leave to your imagination.

ManDownUnder
10th November 2006, 10:59
It could be that I am in direct competition to yourself and am just sounding out another manufacturers process.

It may be that I am planning upon catering to a select market and am investigating methods to refine the product.

It could be that I am just a fat lazy bastard who has nothing better to do with his day other than sit on a PC.

Choose one/all

The actual reason I leave to your imagination.

LOL... lemme see Male IT Engineer from Papakura....

That rules out #1, not #2 (although I suspect actualy physical work would put most IT types off) and #3 is closer to the truth... I'm not ruling out my previous suspicions though and if that's the case you might want to get Maurice's number of Dover.

The_Dover
10th November 2006, 11:02
you never see a fat gay guy either?

AIDS, Arse Injected Dietary Supplement??

And you see plenty of fat Lesbo's...

Come on this simply can't be a Coincidence can it?

no, just not many guys like boning whales.

Lissa
10th November 2006, 11:07
... bugger... (that's free too...) :buggerd:Looks like you have some competition MDU.. ohh bring it on!

Alright then....

Advantages of MDU's Diet Solution:
1. Its FREE, infact might even be able to get MDU to pay!
2. Loose weight fast and fulls you up. No need for normal meals, and with added protein.
3. Comes in varity of flavours - Choc and berry
4. Other excercise options can be added for easy weight loss.
5. Can be used as moisterizer

Disadvantages
1. Sore knees and jaw
2. Added flavour can take up to 2 days
3. Small delivery device.... :dodge:

Did I miss anything... think I'm done, going to think on it for a while...

ManDownUnder
3rd April 2007, 16:54
:whistle:

... bump...

:whistle: