PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Flame Warrior

Biff
14th May 2005, 01:22
This started off as a bit of fun, now I'm bored with it. Is there any chance that, say after a week, 2 weeks, a month or so, this thing could be re-set in order to let someone else take the glory?

I'm sure I'd win certain categories every time - but purely in order to give someone else the chance to enjoy the glory, free beer and holidays to exotic destinations that come with the various titles, can we please look at putting a finite limit on the amount of time all of us holders of these illustrious titles have to spend on beautiful islands with scantily clad ladies (or men if that's your thing), where we're all drunk playing hide the sausage?

SpankMe
14th May 2005, 15:13
Individual votes are removed after four months

inlinefour
14th May 2005, 15:22
Individual votes are removed after four months

good to hear...

Big Dave
14th May 2005, 15:29
This started off as a bit of fun, now I'm bored with it.

But you have such nice tits

Waylander
14th May 2005, 16:32
Didn't know you would take it so seriously mate. Anyone know how to retract a nomination?

Biff
14th May 2005, 23:47
Didn't know you would take it so seriously mate. Anyone know how to retract a nomination?

It's not aimed at you mate, don't worry. You just reminded me that I wanted to post this that's all. :niceone:

Ramius
14th May 2005, 23:53
Lucky for some to get nominated! :grouphug:

Waylander
15th May 2005, 00:05
Tell you what mate. You can be target and I'll take Archivist. Ask Speedmedic about that one.:D

Biff
15th May 2005, 00:12

You asked for it.......