NOT A BAD BIKE, A LITTLE BORING THOUGH

mikey
14th May 2005, 16:35
yeah it htought the same thing,

reather have one of those shiny fairingless 88 cbr 250s

Sensei
14th May 2005, 17:03

What the F--k sort of Wirte up is that ?? Boring how ? not bad in what way Come on Winja even you can give alittle bit more than this . Brakes / handling / power / comfort . Hows it compared to our K3's

Deano
14th May 2005, 17:18

:killingme :killingme :killingme

Two Smoker
14th May 2005, 17:52

So did you buy it???

Waylander
14th May 2005, 17:56
That has to be one of the most in depth bike review I have ever read.:msn-wink: Seriosly WINJA mate tell us more man.

pritch
14th May 2005, 17:57
What the F--k sort of Wirte up is that ??

Ahh that got you going :-)

509 I have here a roadtest that says although all the new 1000s are good the Suzuki is the best. "It has raised the bar"
You can have it if you like.

Feel better?

WINJA
14th May 2005, 18:12
What the F--k sort of Wirte up is that ?? Boring how ? not bad in what way Come on Winja even you can give alittle bit more than this . Brakes / handling / power / comfort . Hows it compared to our K3's
YOU KNOW HOW OUR BIKES GET TO 8000 THEN GO VROOOM WELL THE K5 DIDNT ,IT WAS FAST , FASTER THAN MY K3 YET IT FELT SLOWER THE POWER DELIVERY IS THAT SMOOTH ,HANDLING IS SHARP AND THE RIDING POSITION IS MORE RELAXED ITS ACTUALLY REALLY COMFY ,BUT NOW IM GOING TO GO BACK AND RIDE THE ZX10 ITS MORE OF AN ANIMAL ,MORE OF A HEAD BANGERS BIKE JUST A BIT RAW WITHOUT BEING SLAPPY JUST HOW I LIKE IT . I REALLY THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO GET A K5 TODAY BUT THE TEST RIDE LEFT ME WITH DOUBT, THE K2 AND K3 LEFT ME WITH NO DOUBT AND I BOUGHT THEM ON THE SPOT THE K5 MADE ME GO HMMMM , I DONT LIKE HMMMM I LIKE FUCK YEAH , SO ZX10 TEST RIDE HERE I COME AGAIN, OR POSSIBLY AN R1 BUT DEFINATLY NOT A HONDA.

WINJA
14th May 2005, 18:15
So did you buy it???
UNFORTUNATELY I DONT SHOP AT COLEMANS CAUSE OF ALAN AND PJ. I DONT WANT TO HELP THOSE PEOPLE PAY THEIR MORTGAGE OTHERWISE I WOULDA RODE THERE AND GOT THE BLUE AND WHITE RIGHT AWAY IF I LIKED THE BIKE BUT OHH THOSE PEOPLE

StoneChucker
14th May 2005, 18:16
WINJA, GO FOR AN "ARR-WUN"... EVER SO PRETTY :yes:

Coldkiwi
14th May 2005, 18:18
you didn't actually test ride it at all did you?
and if you DID ride it and you really think it was boring, please, praytell, explain why you're not racing F1 superbikes and kicking those incompetants like stroud and Ree's into the weeds.

you're a fogarty fan aren't ya?

WINJA
14th May 2005, 18:19

WOW YOU RODE ONE TOO DID YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT THE EXTRA LCD READOUT WAS FOR BESIDE THE SPEEDO , AND WHAT WAS THE BRIGHT LIGHT FOR UNDER THE TACHO?

Waylander
14th May 2005, 18:22
Hey WINJA if you do ride the ZX10 let me know what you think, deep down detail stuff allright?

WINJA
14th May 2005, 18:22
WINJA, GO FOR AN "ARR-WUN"... EVER SO PRETTY :yes:
PRETTY ALRIGHT BUT YAMAHAS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A BIT FRAGILE FEELING TO ME AND IVE HEARD A LOT OF HORROR STORIES ABOUT GEARBOXES AND CLUTCHES BUT I WOULD CONSIDER ONE IM NOT OPPOSED TO THE R1 LIKE I AM TO ANY HONDA.
HOWS YOUR R1 BEEN?

WINJA
14th May 2005, 18:32
you didn't actually test ride it at all did you?
and if you DID ride it and you really think it was boring, please, praytell, explain why you're not racing F1 superbikes and kicking those incompetants like stroud and Ree's into the weeds.

you're a fogarty fan aren't ya?
I DID RIDE IT ANYONE WHOS A SERIOUS BUYER CAN RIDE THE ONE AT ROAD AND SPORT COMPARED TO YOUR 600 IT WOULD FEEL LIKE A ROCKET REMEMBER IM RIDING THE K3 1000 WHICH IS ONLY ONE GENERATION B4 WHICH MEANS THE DIFFERENCE WONT BE HUGE, I HAVE RACED AGAINST THE ABOVE BY THE WAY AND GOT ME ARSE KICKED BUT I DONT FEEL I LET MYSELF DOWN STROUD IS A WORLD CLASS RIDER , HOW DID YOU GO IN F1 BTW

Two Smoker
14th May 2005, 18:39
UNFORTUNATELY I DONT SHOP AT COLEMANS CAUSE OF ALAN AND PJ. I DONT WANT TO HELP THOSE PEOPLE PAY THEIR MORTGAGE OTHERWISE I WOULDA RODE THERE AND GOT THE BLUE AND WHITE RIGHT AWAY IF I LIKED THE BIKE BUT OHH THOSE PEOPLE

Fair enuff... hence why i got mine at Wellington Motorcycles (the 600) Talk to White trash....

Will be interesting how you compare it to the ZX-10...

And you aint that slow in F1.... not that far off Andrew and Ray... Gave lance a good go the other day...

WINJA
14th May 2005, 18:39
Hey WINJA if you do ride the ZX10 let me know what you think, deep down detail stuff allright?
I RODE THE ZX10 BUT IT WAS AGES AGO , I THOUGHT THE FUELING WAS A BIT ROUGH BUT THE BIKE FEELS RAW AND MANIC AND THATS WHAT I LIKE , I RIDE BIKES FOR THE FEELING I GET ,AND TO ME ITS GOT TO FEEL FAST AND THE ZX10 DOES FEEL FAST, HAVE YOU RIDDEN AND RG500 ITS NOT A FAST BIKE ABOUT AS FAST AS A SLAB SIDE GSXR750 BUT FUCK IT FEELS GREAT WHEN IT HITS POWER BAND YET THE 750 FEELS FLAT EVEN THOUGH ITS JUST AS FAST , THE ZX 10 CAN GET A LITTLE SHAKE ON THE BARS BUT THATS JUST THE BIKE TALKING TO YOU , NO PROBS UNLESS ITS A SLAPPER

SPman
14th May 2005, 18:43
Too many people get their knickers in a twist about a bit of bar shake! At least ya know the bikes talking to ya!

WINJA
Fair enuff... hence why i got mine at Wellington Motorcycles (the 600) Talk to White trash....

Will be interesting how you compare it to the ZX-10...

And you aint that slow in F1.... not that far off Andrew and Ray... Gave lance a good go the other day...
THAT WASNT ME

StoneChucker
R1's going great thanks. Only thing, I really think you need to setup the suspension for the rider if they are out of the normal rider bracket (I'm a little heavier than the average). Front feels a little bumpy in downhill corners.

Honestly, you probably won't like the R1. I've ridden your bike (well not yours I mean, but the same model :msn-wink: ) and there is a HUGE difference in the power delivery. If you're in love with the Gixxers, you won't like the R1. The R1 is pretty tame until AROUND 8K rpm, where it takes off like a demon undergoing exorcism! Thats why I like it, I'm "relatively" new to bikes, and it's sort of forgiving in the lower rpm ranges.

An example: On my bike, rolling along in first gear at 60 km/h. If you give a little twist on the throttle the front wheel comes up really nicely (smooth power delivery, anticipated wheel height)

On the Gixxer, I tried the exact same thing and almost shat myself. The front wheel felt like it was tied to a rocket, but more noticeably is that the power kicks you in the arse. Not smooth, but like a big thump! The word people use, and deservedly so, is RAW.

Watch those ZX10's mate, I hear they are great IF you are an experienced rider. If not, they like to spit you off, being quite twitchy.

saiko
14th May 2005, 18:48
How many km on the K5? Maybe it needed a few miles to loosen up?

WINJA
14th May 2005, 18:59
How many km on the K5? Maybe it needed a few miles to loosen up? 1200 KM WHICH IS PLENTY

inlinefour
14th May 2005, 19:25
Watched the latest rounds of SBK 1000/600cc racing. Sure the Suzuki has been doing well, but what happened in the second race, shyte a Honda won! Even better it was Chris V who won it. The real interesting bit for me was watching the supersport for the first time, Honda ahead, with a larger Ducati doing a reasonable effort to stay with them. Makes me want the CBR600RR even more :devil2:

Crazy Steve
14th May 2005, 19:48
I also rode the same bike....And dont rate it...:(

Did manage to pass the sales man...at 200kph plus on the back wheel...

Crazy Steve.

Badcat
14th May 2005, 20:05
saw it in the flesh (titanium) today.
man - if anyone buys a k5 and wants to change the pipe -i'll buy the std one. that would look the biscuits on my dirt tracker.

k

mikey
15th May 2005, 09:46

WOW YOU RODE ONE TOO DID YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT THE EXTRA LCD READOUT WAS FOR BESIDE THE SPEEDO , AND WHAT WAS THE BRIGHT LIGHT FOR UNDER THE TACHO?

what you doig lookin at the speedo?

i reckon you should test ride a 88 cbr250r with 80,000kms on it

for earth shattering eggggcelllartion its your type o bike

WINJA
15th May 2005, 10:49
what you doig lookin at the speedo?

i reckon you should test ride a 88 cbr250r with 80,000kms on it

for earth shattering eggggcelllartion its your type o bike
I LEARNT TO RIDE ON BIKES LIKE THAT LOTS OF CAUSE YOU HAVE TO LEARN OTHER WAYS TO GO FAST , LATER BRAKING HIGHER ENTRY SPEED AND AND MAINTAINIG SPEED THRU CONSECUTIVE CORNERS, DID YOU KNOW MIKEY THAT YOUR BIKE WOULD TURN FASTER FROM SIDE TO SIDE THRU CONSECUTIVE CORNERS FASTER THAN THE K5 1000 EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE SIMILAR WEIGHT BIKES CAN YOU GUESS WHY?

mikey
15th May 2005, 13:03
I LEARNT TO RIDE ON BIKES LIKE THAT LOTS OF CAUSE YOU HAVE TO LEARN OTHER WAYS TO GO FAST , LATER BRAKING HIGHER ENTRY SPEED AND AND MAINTAINIG SPEED THRU CONSECUTIVE CORNERS, DID YOU KNOW MIKEY THAT YOUR BIKE WOULD TURN FASTER FROM SIDE TO SIDE THRU CONSECUTIVE CORNERS FASTER THAN THE K5 1000 EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE SIMILAR WEIGHT BIKES CAN YOU GUESS WHY?

it might but i have not found any road that only has corners, corner after corner, so any decent bike 600cc+ maybe even 400...with a half decent rider is going to be faster\\

jimmys gsxr thou feels about the same weight as my biek though mayeb a tad heavier...

WINJA
15th May 2005, 18:31
it might but i have not found any road that only has corners, corner after corner, so any decent bike 600cc+ maybe even 400...with a half decent rider is going to be faster\\

jimmys gsxr thou feels about the same weight as my biek though mayeb a tad heavier...
BUT HIS CRANK WOULD BE TWICE AS HEAVY AS YOURS , THINK OF A CRANK AT 10000 RPM NOW THINK HOW MUCH IT WEIGHS THATS A HELL OF A GYROSCOPIC EFECT , YOU HAVE TO WRESTLE THAT FROM SIDE TO SIDE GOING FROM CORNER TO CORNER.
BTW THE LIGHT WAS A SHIFT LIGHT , AND THE EXTRA READOUT WAS A GEAR INDICATOR , IT ALSO HAS AN IMOBILIZER YOU DIDNT REALLY RIDE IT DID YOU. IF YOU CAN BEAT ME IN AN ARM WRESTLE YOU CAN RIDE MINE AND ILL RIDE YOUR CBRRRRRRRRR FORGET IT

mikey
16th May 2005, 14:46
IF YOU CAN BEAT ME IN AN ARM WRESTLE YOU CAN RIDE MINE AND ILL RIDE YOUR CBRRRRRRRRR FORGET IT

your on pal.

WINJA
16th May 2005, 17:43
your on pal.
NOTICE THE 2 WORDS "FORGET IT" YOUD BEAT ME IN AN ARMWRESTLE AND THEN YOUD CRASH MY BIKE.
ACTUALLY ILL RACE YOU TO PIHA AND IF YOU BEAT ME YOU CAN RIDE MY BIKE

Coldkiwi
16th May 2005, 18:00
I DID RIDE IT ANYONE WHOS A SERIOUS BUYER CAN RIDE THE ONE AT ROAD AND SPORT COMPARED TO YOUR 600 IT WOULD FEEL LIKE A ROCKET REMEMBER IM RIDING THE K3 1000 WHICH IS ONLY ONE GENERATION B4 WHICH MEANS THE DIFFERENCE WONT BE HUGE, I HAVE RACED AGAINST THE ABOVE BY THE WAY AND GOT ME ARSE KICKED BUT I DONT FEEL I LET MYSELF DOWN STROUD IS A WORLD CLASS RIDER , HOW DID YOU GO IN F1 BTW

yeah yeah, saying 'its not much of a step up from my k3' is quite different from saying 'its boring'.
cars are boring. GN 250's are boring. but no 2005 litre sports bike can POSSIBLY be described as boring. 'pudgy', brakes like a barge', 'rocketship' or 'slippery as a bar of soap' maybe, but not boring. if you really think its boring you need to stop doing so much acid and get back to reality!
boring is when you can't get yourself into trouble with a flick of your wrist.

I'm not intending to go F1 racing (and would surely get spat out the back if I did)... but then I'm not sounding off about the fastest bike of 2005 being 'boring' now am i?

WINJA
17th May 2005, 17:46
yeah yeah, saying 'its not much of a step up from my k3' is quite different from saying 'its boring'.
cars are boring. GN 250's are boring. but no 2005 litre sports bike can POSSIBLY be described as boring. 'pudgy', brakes like a barge', 'rocketship' or 'slippery as a bar of soap' maybe, but not boring. if you really think its boring you need to stop doing so much acid and get back to reality!
boring is when you can't get yourself into trouble with a flick of your wrist.

I'm not intending to go F1 racing (and would surely get spat out the back if I did)... but then I'm not sounding off about the fastest bike of 2005 being 'boring' now am i?
I DONT THINK YOU GET WHAT IM SAYING FIRST OFF ALL ITS MY OPINION THAT ITS BORING , YOUR OPINION MIGHT BE DIFFERENT. IM USED TO 1 LITRE LATE MODEL BIKES SO TO ME A BIKE IS BORING IF IT LACKS KICK , MY K3 HAS KICK YOU CAN FEEL IT COME ON CAM AND IT SOUNDS AND FEELS FAST , A ZX10 TO ME FEELS RAW AND SOUNDS GOOD AND HAS A RACEY FEELING , I MAY GO FASTER ON A K5 BUT IT DOESNT MEAN ITS MORE FUN THAN A ZX10. IF YOU JUMP OFF A 600 ONTO THIS BIKE YOUD FEEL THE KICK I CANT , FUCK THE BOTTOM END A THOU NATURALLY HAS BOTTOM END I WANT THE POWER AT THE TOP.
SO STOP BEING A CUNT AND KEEP THE PERSONAL COMMENTS IE TAKING ACID TO YOURSELF, CAUSE IF YOU WANT PERSONAL INSULTS IM THE KING.
AND BTW IM NOT SAYING I WONT GET THE K5 , ITS JUST NOW I MIGHT CONSIDER A ZX10 OR AN R1 FROM THE GOOD THINGS STONECHUCKER SAYS ABOUT HIS

Motoracer
17th May 2005, 17:53
I DONT THINK YOU GET WHAT IM SAYING FIRST OFF ALL ITS MY OPINION THAT ITS BORING , YOUR OPINION MIGHT BE DIFFERENT. IM USED TO 1 LITRE LATE MODEL BIKES SO TO ME A BIKE IS BORING IF IT LACKS KICK , MY K3 HAS KICK YOU CAN FEEL IT COME ON CAM AND IT SOUNDS AND FEELS FAST , A ZX10 TO ME FEELS RAW AND SOUNDS GOOD AND HAS A RACEY FEELING , I MAY GO FASTER ON A K5 BUT IT DOESNT MEAN ITS MORE FUN THAN A ZX10. IF YOU JUMP OFF A 600 ONTO THIS BIKE YOUD FEEL THE KICK I CANT , FUCK THE BOTTOM END A THOU NATURALLY HAS BOTTOM END I WANT THE POWER AT THE TOP.
SO STOP BEING A CUNT AND KEEP THE PERSONAL COMMENTS IE TAKING ACID TO YOURSELF, CAUSE IF YOU WANT PERSONAL INSULTS IM THE KING.
AND BTW IM NOT SAYING I WONT GET THE K5 , ITS JUST NOW I MIGHT CONSIDER A ZX10 OR AN R1 FROM THE GOOD THINGS STONECHUCKER SAYS ABOUT HIS

Man, it'd be mean to get to your level to be fully comfy with a thou. I need a thou first though. Before that I need money first though. Crap, will have to wait then. :-C

MD
17th May 2005, 18:01
THE K5 MADE ME GO HMMMM , I DONT LIKE HMMMM I LIKE FUCK YEAH , SO ZX10 TEST RIDE HERE I COME AGAIN, OR POSSIBLY AN R1 BUT DEFINATLY NOT A HONDA.
'NOT A HONDA' - that's a given, nuf said.
Let us all know if you do change to a ZX10 or R1. Some of us would be keen to hear what gets you off the GSX 04, if not the 05. The latest bike mags really rate the new GSX as the best of the bunch. Better go for a wander tomorrow to see if one's in town.

WINJA
17th May 2005, 18:04
Man, it'd be mean to get to your level to be fully comfy with a thou. I need a thou first though. Before that I need money first though. Crap, will have to wait then. :-C
DONT GET ME WRONG I CANT USE A GSXR1000 K1/K5 TO ITS LIMITS IM NOT A REALLY FAST RIDER ,ONLY ABOUT 5 PEOPLE IN NZ CAN ID SAY, BUT I CANT REALLY FEEL BIKES ACCELERATE ANY MORE, YOUD KNOW WHAT I MEAN THINK OF YOUR FIRST 5 TIMES GOING DOWN THE BACKSTRAIGHT AT PUKE ITS LIKE WOW BUT AFTER 200 LAPS IT FEELS JUST LIKE YOUR DOING 50KMH, YOU JUST GET USED TO IT , YOU GET DESENSETIZED .

WINJA
17th May 2005, 18:07
'NOT A HONDA' - that's a given, nuf said.
Let us all know if you do change to a ZX10 or R1. Some of us would be keen to hear what gets you off the GSX 04, if not the 05. The latest bike mags really rate the new GSX as the best of the bunch. Better go for a wander tomorrow to see if one's in town.
CRAZY STEVE RODE THE SAME K5 AS ME AND HE WAS YAWNING WHEN HE GOT OFF MAYBE WE RODE A DUD?

Motoracer
17th May 2005, 18:18
DONT GET ME WRONG I CANT USE A GSXR1000 K1/K5 TO ITS LIMITS IM NOT A REALLY FAST RIDER ,ONLY ABOUT 5 PEOPLE IN NZ CAN ID SAY, BUT I CANT REALLY FEEL BIKES ACCELERATE ANY MORE, YOUD KNOW WHAT I MEAN THINK OF YOUR FIRST 5 TIMES GOING DOWN THE BACKSTRAIGHT AT PUKE ITS LIKE WOW BUT AFTER 200 LAPS IT FEELS JUST LIKE YOUR DOING 50KMH, YOU JUST GET USED TO IT , YOU GET DESENSETIZED .

Yea true, I know what you'r saying. Good thing I only ride my bike 1ce a month so it still feels pretty fast. But your right, the acceleration doesn't feel as exciting as it used to, prolly cause I've become numb to it (Or maybe she's getting old and loose lol).

Sensei
17th May 2005, 18:19
Well after riding the CBR & R1 & from what I've been told about the ZX10
been like a light switch with how the power comes on . That would have to be my pick as I'm the same as WINJA in that I love the RAW feeling of the GSXR's . Hope to get a ride on the Demo GSXR K5 when it gets here . Still look for a ride on a ZX10 if one avalible :whistle:

slob
17th May 2005, 18:24
YOU JUST GET USED TO IT , YOU GET DESENSETIZED .

Ya need to spend a week commuting on a 50cc scooter :scooter: to rejuvenate your senses for the weekend when ya get back on the K3/K5... :niceone:

WINJA
17th May 2005, 18:48
Ya need to spend a week commuting on a 50cc scooter :scooter: to rejuvenate your senses for the weekend when ya get back on the K3/K5... :niceone:
CHECK OUT MY PROFILE PIC AND SEE HOW I RIDE MY 50CC SCOOTER

Coldkiwi
17th May 2005, 19:04

thanks for clearing that up. if the first post had some of that useful information about performance, I might well have held my tongue instead of giving you stick for a relatively pointless post.

WINJA
17th May 2005, 20:53
Well after riding the CBR & R1 & from what I've been told about the ZX10
been like a light switch with how the power comes on . That would have to be my pick as I'm the same as WINJA in that I love the RAW feeling of the GSXR's . Hope to get a ride on the Demo GSXR K5 when it gets here . Still look for a ride on a ZX10 if one avalible :whistle:
YEAH ZX10 IS A REAL ANIMAL, WHEN I TOOK ONE FOR A RIDE I STOPPED AT A DAIRY TO GET A COKE WHEN I CAME OUT THE ZX10 HAD DONE A SHIT ON THE FOOTPATH ,GONE THRU THE RUBBISH BIN AND WAS HUMPING AN SR250 WHEN I FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH IT

Crazy Steve
17th May 2005, 20:58
Over rated me thinks.....

Dont like!!!

Price to hi!!!!

Will be 18k by the end of the year!!!!

Still not impressed!!!!

NOT IMPRESSED!!!

Crazy Steve..

OH and also it had fck all back brakes.....I like locking up back wheel sometimes...And it almost felt like it wouldnt do it...Even with my 105kgs pressing on the brake peddle!!!

Did have amazing front brakes though...

Hate the sound to!!!!

What where they thinking...It sounds like shit!!!

People were still looking at the buell riding next to me than the K5...

I think Suzuki failed to better there last years model...

My opinion only aye!!!!!

Crazy Steve

Sensei
17th May 2005, 21:36
I think Suzuki failed to better there last years model...

My opinion only aye!!!!!

Crazy Steve[/QUOTE]

I hope my local shop will let me try one out but from what my GSXR Mate Winja has to say sounds like they may have tamed the Beasts Rawness abit much Still think the K3 looks Fucken Tops & still kick all apart from the ZX10 which I had a race against 1 week after I brought my GSXR so couldn't do my hardest effort so had to follow behind . Waiting for a rematch have been practicing very hard as of late so should put up a honest challenge next time :devil2:

Madmax
17th May 2005, 22:02
Zx10s rock pretty fast front end though, and a top end to dream of
just whack the gas open in first going on a motorway onramp
pure bliss (just make sure there is no oil or shit around,and its not wet)
:niceone:

Madmax
17th May 2005, 22:24
one other thing the mirrors are useless..
mind you half the time you overtake anything
its like they just beemed of the planet
:whistle:

StoneChucker
17th May 2005, 22:37
Just to clarify, I came off an '87 CBR250 as my first bike, to the R1 - so as you can see I LOVE it for that reason as one. The other is the looks, by far the best of the 4 (while I agree the Gixxer is a better performing bike, it's looks are lacking, which is why the Buell got more looks on your test ride). And finally, it's relatively tame compared to the recent Gixers in terms of power delivery up to 7 or 8 K rpm, so it's good as a second bike (for me). Like I said, not too sure if it'll be your thing. I rode the 03 Gixer, and I see the Raw feeling you're describing. The R1 doesn't have as much Rawness.

Just don't want you to get too excited :drinknsin I actually wouldn't mind a ZX10 test ride, from what you all say. But, for first gear entries onto a motorway I don't think you can top the R1. 175km/h in first is pretty impressive (claimed - Yamaha: I've never tried it, YET;))

loosebruce
19th May 2005, 17:29
I'm still in two minds, buy a K5 in a few months or so, or buy a K3 and with the spare coin saved throw some gold goodies from ohlins at it as well as some nice yoshi bits. Hmmmmmmm. Not having ridden either yet who knows see what deal comes along when the time comes, either why there's no way i'll be dissapointed after getting off the mighty eh TLS, head shakes anyone well hows about whole bike shakes.
I'll even wait and see if Suzuki bring out a new 600 and if it looks anything like the K5 i may well be sold, but the power of the 1000cc and the wheelies, well...............

WINJA
19th May 2005, 17:59
I'm still in two minds, buy a K5 in a few months or so, or buy a K3 and with the spare coin saved throw some gold goodies from ohlins at it as well as some nice yoshi bits. Hmmmmmmm. Not having ridden either yet who knows see what deal comes along when the time comes, either why there's no way i'll be dissapointed after getting off the mighty eh TLS, head shakes anyone well hows about whole bike shakes.
I'll even wait and see if Suzuki bring out a new 600 and if it looks anything like the K5 i may well be sold, but the power of the 1000cc and the wheelies, well...............
I REALLY RATE THE TLR AND TLS , THEY ARE FUN TO RIDE

SPman
19th May 2005, 18:41
Too expensive - yes
coming from a 750 background with minimal 1000 experience (apart from a period of Aprilia time) its inevitable it felt fucken quick. To me though it also felt fucken comfortable and I liked the looks!
MC USA rates it with the ZX10 - both similar handling with the ZX10 as a bit more of an animal, and reckons they both have a similar top end, but I wouldnt know. Ultimately - a bike has to feel good to the person riding it and if ya come away feeling a bit let down, or feeling something isnt quite right, then you shouldnt get the bike regardless of what the specs are - which is why I ride a crappy old Yam, coz it always makes me feel something - rage,elation,alls well with the world,supreme hatred, whatever - and of all the modern bikes I have ridden, only the Z1000 and the K5 have had that "something" which makes me want to start the purchase fund! The K3-4 just dont do it for me

Grumpy
19th May 2005, 18:48
of all the modern bikes I have ridden, only the Z1000 and the K5 have had that "something" which makes me want to start the purchase fund! just dont

Me thinks you have good taste in bikes SPman :niceone:

Two Smoker
19th May 2005, 19:22
, coz it always makes me feel something - rage,elation,alls well with the world,supreme hatred, whatever - and of all the modern bikes I have ridden, only the Z1000 and the K5 have had that "something" which makes me want to start the purchase fund! The K3-4 just dont do it for me

WELL HURRY UP AND BUY THE K5!!!! Your around 6 foot tall, how comfortable was it in the leg department???

loosebruce
22nd May 2005, 00:31
I REALLY RATE THE TLR AND TLS , THEY ARE FUN TO RIDE

Oh fuck yeah, never ridden the R but this is my 2nd S, love it too (lots of) bits for sure, and if I have my way (not the missus) i'll be keeping the thing to thrash round. So many good memories on TL's and not so good as well, but no doubt they're a wicked bike, no way near as shit handling as what some claim them to be, i think i get along alright on it, being a stock with no suspension upgrade, can see why peeps praise upgrading the rear damper though, wicked front ends though. I've just run through a bad patch with basiclly replacing everything, but it's getting on and is probably due for most of the shit i'm doing anyway.
Just riding the TL then jumping onto a GSXR at the track really highlights the differences, but then again the TLS aint no track bike at the end of the day and can still hold it's own on the road.

DEATH_INC.
22nd May 2005, 20:34
Whaddyamean 'replacing everything'??????We took lotsa shit off,but didn't put a lot back on......:Pokey:

Two Smoker
22nd May 2005, 20:53
Whaddyamean 'replacing everything'??????We took lotsa shit off,but didn't put a lot back on......:Pokey:
hehehe...

Why dont you take the K5 for a ride, then compare it to your turbo???

Sensei
22nd May 2005, 20:56
How useable is a turbo charged bike in the twistys . My K3 is pretty on edge sometimes & that only has 155RWHP so what a Turbo like ?

Two Smoker
22nd May 2005, 21:00
How useable is a turbo charged bike in the twistys . My K3 is pretty on edge sometimes & that only has 155RWHP so what a Turbo like ?

Yeah... sorry didnt clarify my post... more in terms of straight line speed... 165RWHP versus 220+RWHP....

Sensei
22nd May 2005, 21:12
220RWHP thats sound excellent for Drags but pretty much useless down here
roads to tight & twisty

StoneChucker
22nd May 2005, 21:59
220RWHP thats sound excellent for Drags but pretty much useless down here
roads to tight & twisty
220? Pah. What about sticking a Turbo on the R1, straight to 251. Add a good exhaust, PC3, bits and bobs like velocity stacks, maybe some Nitrous and hey presto you're way over 300! And, there you have one seriously fast bike in a straight line, and really really hard to ride in the twisties!

How would you get a Busa up to 600 like Ghost Rider? Hell you wouldn't HAVE to be good in the twisties with that, you could just go THROUGH them :devil2:

Sensei
22nd May 2005, 22:28
Whens my shop getting a Demo K5 ????????????????????

Crazy Steve
22nd May 2005, 22:39
Im 6"3 and im way to big for it...

And its to slow...

Crazy Steve.

250learna
23rd May 2005, 01:45
Im 6"3 and im way to big for it...

And its to slow...

Crazy Steve.

well i dont know steve, i havent riden it or any bike in its class for that matter, but i do read a few magazines...during lectures at uni :whistle:
and Two Wheels had a test on
ZX10R
CBR100RR
GSXR1000
YZFR1
F41000S
in roll ons tests MV was first followed by the gixer making it the fastest jap bike as far as acceleration is concerned. They also had alot of other good stuff to say about it making it their #1 choice.

250learna
23rd May 2005, 01:50
Ohh and these might give some insight into the machines they tested.

WINJA
23rd May 2005, 18:36
Ohh and these might give some insight into the machines they tested.
YOU CAN POST DYNO FIGURES ALL YOU WANT IT DONT MEAN MUCH , BIKES HP CHANGES WHEN THE BIKE IS ROLLING, THE FUELING CHANGES WHEN THERE MOVING ,AND YOU SHOULD RIDE ONE OF THESE BIKES SOME FEEL SLOW EVEN THOUGH THERE FAST , SMOOTH POWER CAN BE DECEPTIVE AND IT MEANS THE BIKE CAN BE BORING , I DONT KNOW WHY MANUFACTURERS ARE HUNG UP ON MIDRANGE AND BOTTOM END POWER ON A 1000 CC SPORTS BIKE FUCK THAT I WANT IT WILD AND KICKING

gav
23rd May 2005, 18:54
http://1tail.com/2005_GSXR_frame/default.asp

SPman
23rd May 2005, 19:35
"FUCK THAT I WANT IT WILD AND KICKING"

ZX10R for you then, m'lad!

WINJA
23rd May 2005, 20:09
"FUCK THAT I WANT IT WILD AND KICKING"

ZX10R for you then, m'lad!
THE ZX10 I TOOK WAS LAME

Crazy Steve
23rd May 2005, 20:20
Apparently the K5 1000 has a longer swing arm..

Hense "THEY HAVE TAMED THE BEAST"

It still has the same over all length..

Maybe thats why it fells like a slug Winja...

But ZX10......(Canaidan ones anyway)...Waste of showroom floor!!!!

Send them back to where they came from!!!!!

Crazy Steve.

Madmax
24th May 2005, 12:20
THE ZX10 I TOOK WAS LAME
you must have got a bad one allright

crazylittleshit
24th May 2005, 12:31
Your all fucken insane and need to stop talking out of your arses these bikes are nuts not shit. :mad:
Go back to 250cc bikes :whocares:

crazylittleshit
24th May 2005, 12:39
Apparently the K5 1000 has a longer swing arm..

Hense "THEY HAVE TAMED THE BEAST"

It still has the same over all length..

Maybe thats why it fells like a slug Winja...

But ZX10......(Canaidan ones anyway)...Waste of showroom floor!!!!

Send them back to where they came from!!!!!

Crazy Steve.

fuck off crazy Steve :finger:

Sensei
24th May 2005, 17:09
Don't know if you've owned a HP bike before . But those that do own them know what a HP bike should do , giving that they can Ride the thing . As great as the 600cc bikes are now adays they hardly come up to the feeling of a 1000cc bike on song . I base this on the 600cc bikes I'v riden .
Want say much about the ZX10 as its the only Jap 1000 that I haven't riden .
So untill then , I'll just have to rely on the words of others HP bike owners comments . No doubt Crazy Steve will add his bit later :whistle:

Motoracer
24th May 2005, 17:30
If the bikes are a bit low on power, you should talk to Death Inc. about shoving a Mazda 323 1800cc turbo on one with the whole intercooler and everything. If you'r game enough, just chuck in the NOS for good measure too. Sorted! :niceone:

WINJA
24th May 2005, 17:49
Your all fucken insane and need to stop talking out of your arses these bikes are nuts not shit. :mad:
Go back to 250cc bikes :whocares:
WHO SAID THERE SHIT? IVE HAD SO MANY FAST BIKES THAT TO ME THEVE GOT TO BE REAL IMPRESIVE , OF COURSE YOUD THINK THERE NUTS YOUR JUMPING OF A 600 , GET A LIFE FUCKWITT. OH YEAH AND I ALSO RIDE A 50

Sensei
24th May 2005, 19:11
My other bike is the 1st Z50 Honda brought out .Not alot in it bewwen that & Winja's GSXR :killingme

WINJA
24th May 2005, 19:34
My other bike is the 1st Z50 Honda brought out .Not alot in it bewwen that & Winja's GSXR :killingme
1 WE HAVE THE SAME BIKE :yes:
2 YOU ARE THE GINGER NINJA AND THATS ACTUALLY FUNNY :killingme

Crazy Steve
24th May 2005, 21:19
Rather than a K5 Gsxr1000....

I think I would prefer 2 Gs1200ss....

Or maybe for $22995.00 I could buy 3 2nd hand ones???

Crazy Steve.

Sensei
24th May 2005, 21:35
2 YOU ARE THE GINGER NINJA AND THATS ACTUALLY FUNNY :killingme[/QUOTE]

Have all ready Pm one other about this Don't make me come up there & give you a Taste of Ginger Winja You'v been told nicely :nono:

White trash
25th May 2005, 07:49
If I can't have a K5, I'll just make do with my K3 + bits.

The K5 is the only bike that does it for me at the moment, demo gets here in a week or so I'd expect. For those that are interested.

I can't ride the fuckers anything like what they should be ridden like anyway.

Deano
25th May 2005, 08:25
I can't ride the fuckers anything like what they should be ridden like anyway.

But better than most.

White trash
25th May 2005, 10:50
Thanks mate. Cheques's in the mail.

Skunk
25th May 2005, 12:37
http://1tail.com/2005_GSXR_frame/default.asp
Holy shit! That's worst than the ZX-10R wheel issue...

White trash
25th May 2005, 12:45
Holy shit! That's worst than the ZX-10R wheel issue...

Bullshit.........

crazylittleshit
25th May 2005, 12:46
WHO SAID THERE SHIT? IVE HAD SO MANY FAST BIKES THAT TO ME THEVE GOT TO BE REAL IMPRESIVE , OF COURSE YOUD THINK THERE NUTS YOUR JUMPING OF A 600 , GET A LIFE FUCKWITT. OH YEAH AND I ALSO RIDE A 50

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: Stop talkin and start riding fucktard

Coldkiwi
25th May 2005, 13:03
IVE HAD SO MANY FAST BIKES THAT TO ME THEVE GOT TO BE REAL IMPRESIVE

this after having said

I CANT USE A GSXR1000 K1/K5 TO ITS LIMITS IM NOT A REALLY FAST RIDER ,

and you want to know why we think you're blowing hot air??

Skunk
25th May 2005, 13:24
Bullshit.........
What, a frame coming apart even when not under stress is less severe than a possible wheel failure if you wheelie a lot?

Maybe it's just that it's a Suzuki :killingme

pritch
25th May 2005, 14:04
Have all ready Pm one other about this Don't make me come up there & give you a Taste of Ginger Winja You'v been told nicely :nono:

Just as well WINJA's not a Ginja Ninja, it'd all be too much...

WINJA
25th May 2005, 17:13
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: Stop talkin and start riding fucktard
OH I RIDE ALRIGHT DIPSHIT

WINJA
25th May 2005, 17:14
this after having said

and you want to know why we think you're blowing hot air??
YOU STILL DONT GET IT

gav
25th May 2005, 18:46
What, a frame coming apart even when not under stress is less severe than a possible wheel failure if you wheelie a lot?

Maybe it's just that it's a Suzuki :killingme
How about a ZX10R frame coming apart as well?
http://www.psychobike.com/iB_html/uploads/post-6-76430-zx_10_crack.jpg
http://www.psychobike.com/iB_html/uploads/post-6-76457-zx_10_crack2.jpg

Skunk
25th May 2005, 18:59
Yeah, and the ZX-6R F1, F2 and F3's did that too...
Sounds like the Suzuki was sudden. That's a worry.

Everyone's in a hurry to have the best quickest. R&D seems to be the loser. Until we buy them that is.

Even my ZRX has a weak point on the frame that I check when cleaning it.

WINJA
25th May 2005, 19:01
I SUPOSE WHEN YOU MASS PRODUCE ANYTHING ITS GONNA HAPPEN , BUT FRAME FAILURES ARE SCARY.
SOME THINGS ID LIKE ON FUTURE MODELS IS MORE DURABILITY BUILT IN CRASH PROTECTION, A FACTORY SECURITY SYSTEM AND 30,000 KM SERVICE INTERVALS

Waylander
25th May 2005, 19:03
I SUPOSE WHEN YOU MASS PRODUCE ANYTHING ITS GONNA HAPPEN , BUT FRAME FAILURES ARE SCARY.
SOME THINGS ID LIKE ON FUTURE MODELS IS MORE DURABILITY BUILT IN CRASH PROTECTION, A FACTORY SECURITY SYSTEM AND 30,000 KM SERVICE INTERVALS

When pigs fly.:whistle: Might aswell just buy a cage.

WINJA
25th May 2005, 19:21
When pigs fly.:whistle: Might aswell just buy a cage.
THE POLICE HAVE A HELICOPTER DONT THEY.
I DONT SEE WHY A BIKE NEEDS SO MUCH SERVICING, MY HIACE NEEDS A SERVICE EVERY 15OOO KM , I CANE IT FROM COLD AND USE 100% OF THE POWER FOR 25% OF AND AVERAGE JOURNEY. I ALWAYS WARM UP MY BIKE AND USE 100% OF THE POWER FOR 3% OF A JOURNEY AND YET IT NEEDS A SERVICE EVERY 6000 KM, I KNOW THE BIKE IS HIGHER PERFORMANCE BUT THIS WORKS IN THE BIKES FAVOUR AS ITS MADE TO PUT OUT 150HP BUT IS USUALLY ONLY USING 25HP TO PUSH IT ALONG, BUT THE HIACE PUTS OUT 100 HP BUT NEEDS TO PUT OUT 75 HP JUST TO MAINTAIN 100KMH.
FULLY SYNTHETIC OIL MANUFACTURED BY CASTROL WAS TESTED IN A HONDA FIRE BLADE FOR WELL OVER 30,000KM AND WAS DEEMED STILL OK .
A YAMAHA DOESNT NEED A VALVE CHECK FOR 40,000 K . SO WHY DO WE HAVE 6000KM SERVICES

Waylander
25th May 2005, 19:24
So the bike shops and companies can suck every penny they can out of us. It's a greedy world out there mate. If it doesn't make them a profit chances are they don't care about it.

Two Smoker
25th May 2005, 19:28

Shit yes, better durability in crashes!!! i mean come on... if i crash my gixxer, and it does multiple cartwheels i expect to ride it straight away!!!

bugjuice
25th May 2005, 19:28
saw 2 K5s at holeshot on Barry's Point road. Must admit, they're starting to look quite nice.. Interesting tail and can. Nice to see that manufacturers are tryin something a bit different like that..

WINJA
25th May 2005, 19:37
Shit yes, better durability in crashes!!! i mean come on... if i crash my gixxer, and it does multiple cartwheels i expect to ride it straight away!!!
NOT QUITE BUT , FACTORY CRASH BUNGS WOULD BE A START , ENGINE CASE PROTECTION WOULD NOT BE HARD, A FREE HEADLIGHT PROTECTOR WOULD BE CHEAP , SPRING LOADED LEVERS ARE EASY TO MANUFACTURE , ID LOVE THESE THINGS ON A BIKE. MY K3 DONT EVEN HAVE A RADIATOR PROTECTOR

gav
25th May 2005, 20:39
And does your 6000km service include a rear tyre everytime? Be close wouldnt it?

WINJA
25th May 2005, 20:44
And does your 6000km service include a rear tyre everytime? Be close wouldnt it?
ARE YOU TRYING TO BE FUNNY , I CAN FUCK TYRES IN UNDER 2000KM.
I DIDNT GET 2K OUT OF A STANDARD SET OF BT012/011 COMBIMANTION.
MY WORST WAS 500K OUT OF A SET OF HISPORTS IT DEPENDS ON THE ROAD AND HOW HOT THE DAY IS, THE OHLINS CAN HELP TYRE LIFE A BIT

Ixion
25th May 2005, 21:14

Well, why not. Off roaders have lots of built in crash protection to prevent them getting broken when they're crashed. Difference is off roader manufacturers expect people to be crashing their bikes. Street bike manufacturers don't expect people to crash them. They do not know Mr WINJA.

But it would not be hard to incorporate protection ofr levers and controls (I always leave mine just a little loose so they will move in a crash and not break); engine casings protected, headlamp protectors, deflectors to prevent disks being damaged etc.

NhuanH
25th May 2005, 23:03
How about a ZX10R frame coming apart as well?
I think the frame cracked in protest/embarrassment at the ghey-like rider fully chroming out his/her precious ZX10R :nono:

250learna
26th May 2005, 00:21
YOU CAN POST DYNO FIGURES ALL YOU WANT IT DONT MEAN MUCH , BIKES HP CHANGES WHEN THE BIKE IS ROLLING, THE FUELING CHANGES WHEN THERE MOVING ,AND YOU SHOULD RIDE ONE OF THESE BIKES SOME FEEL SLOW EVEN THOUGH THERE FAST , SMOOTH POWER CAN BE DECEPTIVE AND IT MEANS THE BIKE CAN BE BORING , I DONT KNOW WHY MANUFACTURERS ARE HUNG UP ON MIDRANGE AND BOTTOM END POWER ON A 1000 CC SPORTS BIKE FUCK THAT I WANT IT WILD AND KICKING

Im not saying that the dyno tells the whole story (but if anything the power at the wheel would increase once the bike is moving due to ram air), but i am saying that the bike is by no means "slow" it is lighter than competition and has pleanty through the whole range.And this is reflected by the road tests which i have read. As i said it came 2nd out of 5 for the 1km race In two wheels and 1st in SuperBike (UK). so its not as crazy steve said slow

fuck off crazy Steve :finger:

well said :niceone:

Deano
26th May 2005, 08:45
I CAN FUCK TYRES

Each to their own. :Pokey:

How long have you idolised Spudchucka ? I see you have his avatar.

Lou Girardin
26th May 2005, 09:31
Hmmmmm. People want 160 kg/180hp bikes, want to do wheelies and stoppies all day long and wonder why frames crack.

Suzi Q
30th May 2005, 21:08
I had a quick fang on the K5 - a little different to the GSX750F - I loved it - just the right size for me - fast from the word go - love the gear indicator, would love a longer ride. Got back on the 750 and thought what a sluggish slob! I WANT ONE. :ride:

gav
31st May 2005, 07:29
What did Glen think of it? Trading in the 'Busa?

Suzi Q
31st May 2005, 19:19
he is deciding between the K4 & K5 and I am deciding if I will let him!!! :no:

What did Glen think of it? Trading in the 'Busa?

TonyB
31st May 2005, 20:46
he is deciding between the K4 & K5 and I am deciding if I will let him!!! :no:
The look in his eye on Saturday said it all....K5

MD
31st May 2005, 21:06
Finally got to see one. No demo so can't comment on how it goes. It seemed super light alright and low at the front. Got one sexy rear end when viewed from behind. Nice touch with the gear indicator - was that so hard to do you other manufacturers? And another thing most other makers overlook is to tidy up the underside of the seat where all the road muck sprays up from the rear wheel. The new Suzook's got a smooth flush panel covering the whole section from rego plate hanger to the shock. This gives it a 'finished' look to me and easier to clean instead of the usual bits of exhaust plumbing, brackets, frame, wires & sharp edges that just scream 'somethings missing Guys'
THAT muffler looks OK in the flesh, didn't get to hear it though.
They missed the opportunity to change the front looks which are getting a bit tired now.

Sensei
31st May 2005, 21:18
By the time my shop here gets one the K6 will be out :mad:

Swamprat
31st May 2005, 21:20
I think the induro 300 sumed it up nicely for the K5.
SwampRat.

gav
31st May 2005, 21:23
Go into your local Suzuki shop, slap $20K on the counter, they'll get one quick enough :devil2:

Crazy Steve
31st May 2005, 21:33
Once you do ride a K5...

You will respect even more what you all ready have...:)

Many times a prevoius year or years models have been a better bike than the new and latest model...

Ride it Yes...

Buy it No!!!!!

Stick with what you have now and im sure you will smoke cunts on there K5s...

Crazy Steve..

Crazy Steve
31st May 2005, 21:52
Comments like that will get your hair pulled in public!!!!
And dragged along the ground screaming.....!!! :mad:
And ive been known to bite if im fighting to many people at once and it starts getting abit crazy...Eye guaging is my faves 2!!!!

And all my years of rugby i dont mind grabbing another mans nuts and squeesing the life out of them...

So be very aware you Crazylittleshit....Because im actually a nice guy... :niceone:

But sometimes I can act like a caged animal..

What im trying to say is"FCK YOU 2"

Be a gud boy now and dont make me any mader im am already am..!!!

Crazy Steve.

jazbug5
31st May 2005, 22:41
I don't normally talk to trolls (same reason I ignore the leprechauns.. don't want to go back into my 'special' soft room...)
But, er... Mr. Crazy Steve?
You haven't seen the size of Crazylittleshit, have you?
Oh, and good luck pulling his hair!
You'll need microscopic tweezers.

PS Gerbils are caged animals too. And they're all fluffy and cute. Awwww.

Sensei
31st May 2005, 22:45
Go into your local Suzuki shop, slap $20K on the counter, they'll get one quick enough :devil2:

Have priced up a set of Ohlins forks Road/Track $3600 + Top spec rear shock $1600 so will save myself $14800 Sonds better to me :yes:

Ixion
31st May 2005, 22:48
I don't normally talk to trolls (same reason I ignore the leprechauns.. don't want to go back into my 'special' soft room...)

You shouldn't ignore leprechauns. They're right bad tempered evil little bastages if they think you're ignoring them.

Admittedly, they're pretty bad tempered evil minded little bastiges all the time. But no point making them worse,

Crazy Steve
31st May 2005, 22:49
And I dont care how big he is... :niceone:

Ixion
31st May 2005, 22:53
Hm. I seem to remember the effect of cold on trolls. Tis getting colder. And the input from Mr Crazy Steve and Mr WINJA seems to becoming more cerebral. Hmm.

[No offence guys, tiss a PT, like]

WINJA
31st May 2005, 22:58
Hm. I seem to remember the effect of cold on trolls. Tis getting colder. And the input from Mr Crazy Steve and Mr WINJA seems to becoming more cerebral. Hmm.

[No offence guys, tiss a PT, like]
I JUST DONT HAVE NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT LATELY, I STILL DO RUNNERS I STILL HATE COPS I THINK THE KB POPULATION HAS BECOME MORE TOLERANT .
I PUT $10 ON CRAZY STEVE ESPECIALLY AFTER HE JUST DONE A TYSON ON SOMEONES EAR RECENTLY

MD
31st May 2005, 23:09
And you will want that one as well! It's like a conspiracy to rob us with new toys. Sometimes I believe the rumours that there are large buildings, code named 'factories', somewhere that spit bikes off a production line to feed us like sheep. Baa unbelievable.

Torque
1st June 2005, 09:31
Hi MD, I picked up my K5 a couple of weeks ago and hoping to get a few ks on it this weekend. I used to have the k3 and liked it alot but the k5 is a completely different bike. It feels way smaller,corners better,allot more power and as you say finished better.I am quite tall but find riding position good,i seem to be able to sit more upright and get down lower. The seat is longer and a little lower. As for the sound of the exhaust,it pops at low revs but howels when you wind it on. The more i ride it the more i love the thing. As for that coment we will smoke the cunts on,Bring em on!!!!

Badcat
1st June 2005, 09:35
i really like that wierd standard exhaust can - if anyone takes it off - i'd be keen to take it off their hands for my street tracker project.

k

Deano
3rd June 2005, 15:46
And all my years of rugby i dont mind grabbing another mans nuts and squeesing the life out of them...

Whatever turns you own CS but that is just too much information thanks. Are you a good mate of Hopoate ?

Deano
3rd June 2005, 15:47
I PUT $10 ON CRAZY STEVE ESPECIALLY AFTER HE JUST DONE A TYSON ON SOMEONES EAR RECENTLY

Doesn't his mummy feed him ?

Sensei
3rd June 2005, 20:01
As for that coment we will smoke the cunts on,Bring em on!!!![/QUOTE]

You don't live to far from the Naki I'll put my K3 up to the test . No one has beaten it yet . Would be very kool to have it done by a K5 GSXR. :yes:
I'll be waiting .

sAsLEX
4th June 2005, 12:45
i really like that wierd standard exhaust can - if anyone takes it off - i'd be keen to take it off their hands for my street tracker project.

k

put an add in trademe! sure there must be someone out there

SPman
1st July 2005, 19:12
Whilst I prefer the ergos of the K5.......

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/28june05_kawasaki2005zx10r.htm

guess I'll have to try one......
Someone?????

SixPackBack
1st July 2005, 19:51
Before i bought my runout k4 earlier this year i test rode the following bikes

zx10-fucken animal, hard rear suspension lots of gear noise, rip yer arm off and shove it up yer jacksie...the most fun, and a sure licence loser
zx6-no torque
cbr1000-nice bike [yeah but yer grandma's nice and yer wouldn't ride her]
cbr600-no torque
vfr800-if you wanted to get to dunedin in a coma
gsxr100k4-the winner, commutes 60k a day, comfortable, lotsa torque, cruise it or rape it.
sat on a k5 and i could get both feet flat on the ground, noticed the fairings a lot smaller.

Sensei
1st July 2005, 22:41
Went to book a ride tomorrow on the K5 in NP but got told sorry not allowed as it was just lent to shop from another dealer which was owned by a customer . :mad: :mad: 2 Other people had riden it today Shouldn't have told them it was me might have gotten it to the door if I hadn't . Owell just
as well would have just Canned the shit out of it anyway . One day I'll get aride on 1 :whistle:

WINJA
2nd July 2005, 10:41
Went to book a ride tomorrow on the K5 in NP but got told sorry not allowed as it was just lent to shop from another dealer which was owned by a customer . :mad: :mad: 2 Other people had riden it today Shouldn't have told them it was me might have gotten it to the door if I hadn't . Owell just
as well would have just Canned the shit out of it anyway . One day I'll get aride on 1 :whistle:
GO BACK AND ASK AGAIN WHAT THEY MIGHT MEAN IS THE DEMO WAS SOLD , IN WHICH CASE YOU SHOULD STILL BE ABLE TO RIDE IT , SUZUKI PROVIDE DEMO BIKES FOR DEMOS NOT TO JUST BE SOLD OFF QUICKLY , FOUND THIS YESTERDAY WHEN I TRIED TO BUY A K5 DEMO BIKE YESTERDAY , AND YEAH I TOLD THEM I WAS GOING TO CANE THE SHIT OUT OF IT AND THEY LET ME

pritch
2nd July 2005, 12:51
GO BACK AND ASK AGAIN WHAT THEY MIGHT MEAN

He already knows what they really mean.
The problem is simply that Sensei's reputation precedes him.
Maybe he should arrange a test ride in Auckland, or Wellington, or anywhere but here ... <g>

WINJA
2nd July 2005, 13:26
He already knows what they really mean.
Maybe he should arrange a test ride in Auckland, or Wellington, or anywhere but here ... <g>
SAME HERE I HAVE A REP AS A DESTROYER , BUT I STILL GET TO RIDE A DEMO

Sensei
2nd July 2005, 13:55
[QUOTE=pritch008]He already knows what they really mean.
QUOTE]

Yep sometimes been a Legend doesn't pay off . Still makes me laugh tho have never crashed any of my big bikes & are known for my Skill by many .but shops think that I'm too loose to give Demo rides as I may crash , But they ask me for my opinion on bikes & shit . I just tell some shit that they want to hear then walk of laughing to myself .

You'll give us a go on your K5 WINJA Mate !!!

WINJA
2nd July 2005, 14:09
[QUOTE=pritch008]He already knows what they really mean.
QUOTE]

Yep sometimes been a Legend doesn't pay off . Still makes me laugh tho have never crashed any of my big bikes & are known for my Skill by many .but shops think that I'm too loose to give Demo rides as I may crash , But they ask me for my opinion on bikes & shit . I just tell some shit that they want to hear then walk of laughing to myself .

You'll give us a go on your K5 WINJA Mate !!!
HAD MY CHEQUE READY AT THE SHOP YESTERDAY AND THEN THEY SAID 6 MORE WEEKS,IM IN NO REAL RUSH ITS NOT LIKE THE GSXR1000 K3 IS THE WORST BIKE IN THE WORLD, SOME SHOPS ARENT GETTING ANY MORE K5 CAUSE THE K6 WILL BE HERE IN 2 MONTHS.
I STILL REALLY LIKE MY BIKE SENSEI I JUST WANT TO UPDATE FOR THE WARRANTY AND PARTICULAR WITH THE GSXR K5 OVER THE ZX10 IS THE BUILT IN IMOBILIZER

Crazy Steve
2nd July 2005, 15:07
Your right its not the worst bike in the world Winja...

But its close to it!!!!!!

Probaly 2nd place to the worst bikes...And 1st place goes to all the Harleys out there!!!

You know my Hondas pretty fast aye!!!!!!

Remember that time on the way to Pukekohe when I wipped pass you at 250kph plus... :yes:

I think that was the time that a Snail caught up to your bike on hopped on for a ride.... :ride:

Is it still attached to your engine...Isnt it sleeping there????

Crazy Steve.

WINJA
2nd July 2005, 15:48
Your right its not the worst bike in the world Winja...

But its close to it!!!!!!

Probaly 2nd place to the worst bikes...And 1st place goes to all the Harleys out there!!!

You know my Hondas pretty fast aye!!!!!!

Remember that time on the way to Pukekohe when I wipped pass you at 250kph plus... :yes:

I think that was the time that a Snail caught up to your bike on hopped on for a ride.... :ride:

Is it still attached to your engine...Isnt it sleeping there????

Crazy Steve.
I JUST TOLD YOU THAT JOKE LAST NIGHT,AND THANKS FOR NOT HELPING ME FIX MY ROOF YOU CUNT

Crazy Steve
2nd July 2005, 16:59
Well I stopped crying anyway....

A grown man crying sad aye!!!!

Will help you any other day Cuz.... :yes:

Crazy Steve.

Sensei
2nd July 2005, 17:24
250k not bad Steve for a Honda Moped :clap:

WINJA
2nd July 2005, 17:37
250k not bad Steve for a Honda Moped :clap:
NAH ITS NOT THAT FAST I RACED HIM RECENTLY AND MY BIKE WAS FAR FASTER IN FACT I HAVENT SEEN A BEATING THAT BAD SINCE THE RODNEY KING
VIDEO , HIS BIKE TAPPED OUT IN TOP AND IM STILL IN 5TH AND IN ROLL ONS HIS ACCELRATES IN 4TH LIKE MINE DOES IN 6TH

Crazy Steve
2nd July 2005, 19:11
Its not that bad considering it weighs 235kgs..

345kgs with my chain and me on it..

350kgs with my huge dick.....

And 355kgs if I havnt had a shit in a week..... :drinkup:

And the Snail thats attached to it...That will slow it down heaps.. :yes:

If I removed the snail...Then it would be faster im SURE!!

Crazy Steve.

cowpoos
4th February 2006, 18:14
I can't believe I took the time to read that whole thread....

oh and sensei... I didn't realise you were a ledgend... will you be coming to the manfield trackday on the 25th of feb?

kiwifruit
1st September 2006, 00:58
i too cant believe i took the time to read this whole thread

good reading tho, thanks guys.

bane
1st September 2006, 19:52
another Lazarus thread...

Ralph
7th September 2006, 09:01
THE K5 MADE ME GO HMMMM , I DONT LIKE HMMMM I LIKE FUCK YEAH , SO ZX10 TEST RIDE HERE I COME AGAIN, OR POSSIBLY AN R1 BUT DEFINATLY NOT A HONDA.

THE ONLY TRUE WAY OF PICKING A BIKE :headbang: :niceone:

imdying
7th September 2006, 14:19
Hm. I seem to remember the effect of cold on trolls. Tis getting colder. And the input from Mr Crazy Steve and Mr WINJA seems to becoming more cerebral. Hmm.Sure is something going on around here... it's almost as if most of the idiots have gone into hiding? Can't believe they'd all disappear at once though?

The_Dover
7th September 2006, 15:24
Yeah, I found this thread pretty funny considering crazy steve is a big slow poof on a K3!!

WINJA
7th September 2006, 18:01
Yeah, I found this thread pretty funny considering crazy steve is a big slow poof on a K3!!

ITS TRUE HE IS A SLOW POOF , BUT HES STILL SLIGHTLY FASTER THAN YOU

Qkkid
7th September 2006, 18:04
Hey Winja ya fat cunt:gob: im surprised the suspension could hold ya :innocent:

WINJA
7th September 2006, 18:08
Hey Winja ya fat cunt:gob: im surprised the suspension could hold ya :innocent:

WITH YOUR SHIT RIDING IM SUPRISED YOU HAVENT DIED AND KILLED SOMEONE ELSE WITH YOU , YOU SHOULD JUST STICK TO CARS WE'LL ALL BE BETTER OFF

Qkkid
7th September 2006, 18:16
WITH YOUR SHIT RIDING IM SUPRISED YOU HAVENT DIED AND KILLED SOMEONE ELSE WITH YOU , YOU SHOULD JUST STICK TO CARS WE'LL ALL BE BETTER OFF

Hey dont be such a cry baby winjy got ya good now go play with yourself :dodge: caught meself a big fat fish :nya: :killingme :finger: