PDA

View Full Version : Bigger bike?

sandy park
18th March 2010, 11:12
i live in scotland , and im moving to nz soon and im woundring if u can ride a "250cc" on a "cbt" as it is called in scotland/england, as you are only allowed to ride upto a "125cc" bike, any info would be great , thanks.:shifty:

BuzzardNZ
18th March 2010, 11:20
if by 'cbt' you mean learner licence, you can ride any 250 from an aprillia rs250 to a GN, HP is not currently an issue, only CC!

portokiwi
18th March 2010, 11:56
Welcome to KB, Where about in nz you will be moving to. Lots of great places to go here in NZ.
lol weather is about the same as your place:lol:

mashman
18th March 2010, 15:27
Welcome to KB, Where about in nz you will be moving to. Lots of great places to go here in NZ.
lol weather is about the same as your place:lol:

Is it fook as like :laugh:... I, I sense that he's moving to Hokitika soon :laugh: (in his location)

you get a weeks sun, then a weeks rain, then a cloudy week, then if yer lucky 2 weeks sun and summer is over in Scotland :laugh:... in Welly I can ride all year around (not 8 months on 4 months off)... they don't salt the roads here either... although not sure whether they'll salt the roads in Hokitika... but since I've been here, they summer has been arriving later, which usually means the 2nd or 3rd week in Jan and then it's about 7 - 8 weeks of sun, with the odd cloudy day and odd wet day... it'll be night and day Sandy... Am sure you'll enjoy it :yes: