PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Moto Dynamix

Dom
18th March 2010, 11:48
Just a big thanks to Shaun Harris and Moto Dynamix for putting me on a bike this year in the 600 supersport class. Sadly the results didn't come due to this and that but Shaun along with Robert Taylor and Dennis Shaw from Ohlins were awesome and 100% supportive the whole time providing a bike worthy of running up front. I think there were some rounds Robert had the forks to bits probably 10-15 times.

Sadly I won't beable to take part in the last round at Hampton Downs due to recurring injury which really sucks cause we have some unfinished business and the track looks something new and cool for NZ racing.

Thanks to my sponsors:
Moto Dynamix
Shaun Harris
Ohlins
CKT
Suzuki
Pirelli
Ricoh
Mother

Dominic Jones #96

Shaun
18th March 2010, 12:34
Thanks for that Dom, and best of luck with the healing issue.

We still have un finished buisness to take care of in the future I hope

Maido
18th March 2010, 13:10
Dom! that sucks! I know you were struggling with it at Manfeild, but thought it would have gotten better with the month break.
Is there anything you can do with it? I know Nicky Hayden just had that operation that alot of riders in your position get to relieve the muscle in the forearms.
Are are you still going to head up to HD anyways, big night out afterwards lol!

gixerracer
18th March 2010, 17:00
Just get some adult nappies that should hold it all in!
Just a big thanks to Shaun Harris and Moto Dynamix for putting me on a bike this year in the 600 supersport class. Sadly the results didn't come due to this and that but Shaun along with Robert Taylor and Dennis Shaw from Ohlins were awesome and 100% supportive the whole time providing a bike worthy of running up front. I think there were some rounds Robert had the forks to bits probably 10-15 times.

Sadly I won't beable to take part in the last round at Hampton Downs due to recurring injury which really sucks cause we have some unfinished business and the track looks something new and cool for NZ racing.

Thanks to my sponsors:
Moto Dynamix
Shaun Harris
Ohlins
CKT
Suzuki
Pirelli
Ricoh
Mother

Dominic Jones #96

Robert Taylor
18th March 2010, 18:38

Thanks to my sponsors:
Moto Dynamix
Shaun Harris
Ohlins
CKT
Suzuki
Pirelli
Ricoh
Mother

Dominic Jones #96

Dom, we are more than happy to help you in the future. Even though you roll your ''r's''.

SWERVE
18th March 2010, 20:00
Great to see you racing in NZ again Dom.
You certainly made your mark............ hope the injury heals good.
Good luck for the future