PDA

View Full Version : Qmoto - purchasing gear over the internet

andyc
18th March 2010, 17:52
Just been through purchasing Qrace jacket and pants from Qmoto. I have to say what excellent service I received. I was nervous about buying over the internet, however Qmoto just made it a breeze. They responded to every email, often within minutes. Answered my 50 questions. A full money back guarantee if I wasn't happy. Sent me an extra pair of pants to see which size fitted best and just made the whole process easy.

Gear was top-notch, exactly as per specs and pictures, very happy with it. It is definitely as good as, if not better than the stuff in the shops, and frankly half the price.

I bought some bits and pieces from other internet suppliers - always found it annoying that they took days to respond, didn't answer questions properly, just made it frustrating. This was a big spend for me, so was worried, but all I can say is 10/10 for service.

Andyc

98tls
18th March 2010, 18:20
Yea hes pretty good eh,always had A+ service myself.

Quasievil
19th March 2010, 12:54
Thanks mate, we try our best !
Hope you enjoy it, how about a pic with you on your bike ?

Grasshopperus
20th March 2010, 11:30
Yeah, he's a good fulla.

The fact that he'll invite you round to his home/business to look at gear is a good indication that he's above board.

caseye
21st March 2010, 16:37
Add another satisfied and very Happy Q Moto customer to this list, Quasi , the gloves are fantastic, 4 of us rang ahead and went round to QMoto's business premises/pad,we were there for at least an hour, trying on trou, jackets and gloves.
The Q Moto gloves with the SP protection are awesome, they fit snugly and tight and they don't sweat internally thanks to the ingenious venting etc.
Couldn't be happier with our purchaes mate, many thanks for the time spent and the extra little ( yeah Right) gift you gave me on the way out.
Will be having a long weekend in Welly one of these days and ol Ratti will be getting an alteration workout.
PS: to all KB'ers if you buy anything from Q Moto you will receive a discount, simply for being a KB'er. Thats a damn fine thing for him to do.

Ratti
21st March 2010, 21:36
I like the sound of an alteration workout caseye...your misses will be there too right?

I might have to talk to Bret about those gloves. I have a bugger of a job finding gloves to fit my notverywide but VERY long fingered hands. usually end up with a bad fit in the width just to get the length I need. Perhaps I should take up glove making as a hobby?