PDA

View Full Version : Newbie (taffy biker)

taffy biker
20th March 2010, 10:18
Hi all, just joined the forum as my bro, his wife and son are members( taff1954).
I live over in sunny South Wales (G.B.), and have ridden bikes over here for many years, my last being a Yamaha FZS600 Fazer.
Unfortunately, I no longer ride due to health issues, but the oil is still and always will be in the blood.
Thought I would join up and see how you guys do it in the 2nd best country in the world (sorry, but i'm welsh and proud of it!).
I was lucky enough to come over for a visit a few years ago and loved every second of it.
Any who, HI ALL. Ride safe, enjoy and have fun.

mattian
20th March 2010, 10:19
there is something very sexy about a woman with a Welsh accent..... reminds me of Gladys from "Hi di hi"

taffy biker
23rd March 2010, 05:35
Sorry Bro, i'm a fella not a girl. But thanks anyway.

crazyhorse
23rd March 2010, 05:43

Maybe you are confused then, as your symbol indicates a female......

Any who, WELCOME TO KB, you will enjoy the crazyness of us down under folk :)

tate35
24th March 2010, 18:50
Welcome to KB Taffybiker,

Welsh and proud nothing wrong with that :)

mattian
24th March 2010, 18:57

is that common in Wales? fellas who think they are girls?

Clairsky
25th March 2010, 20:42
Welcome taffy biker. My father was born and bred in Merthyr Tydfil (hope I spelt that right). I took a very quick trip over there touring around lower Wales including Cardiff, about 18 years ago. Loved it and intend to go back and spend a lot more time there, one day! It's a beautiful place and I'm very proud to be 1/2 Welsh. Great to have you on line.

taffy biker
27th March 2010, 20:40
Yes Clairsky you did spell it right (Merthyr Tydfil).And no Mattian its not common for fellas to think they are girls, its just me being useless on computers!!
Thanks to you all for the welcome. When I was over there a few years ago, everywhere and everyone was always so friendly and welcomeing, I loved it.

By the way, one of my nephews who lives in N.Z. was born in Wales, but grew up in your fantastic country, so he's half welsh half Kiwi too. Can't think of a better combination.

Clairsky
29th March 2010, 21:13
There is no better combination! What towns do your rellies live in out here?

taffy biker
4th April 2010, 20:06
All my Family is in New Plymouth, or should I say Taranaki??

mattian
4th April 2010, 20:10
im pretty hopeless on computers and even filling out forms..... this one time, at the unemployment office, while filling out a form, I had to ask the lady what the date was.... not just the day, but the month.... and even the year! but, I can honestly say, that when it comes to ticking the box, male or female, I have never been confused and ticked female.......lol