PDA

View Full Version : 'Shiftcush' gear pedal cushion!

Bob
14th May 2005, 23:02
No, I am not kidding... it is a cushion for your gear pedal.

Take a look at this and let me know what you think (http://www.bobpickett.co.uk/bkit/shiftcush.htm)

I think maybe it would have a use for some cruiser riders who don't want to wear boots (but isn't that part of the image), but myself I really can't see the point.

But maybe you will think differently...

Waylander
14th May 2005, 23:06
You've probably never had the lever wear a hole in your boots. It gets anoying when that happens. Most biking boots come with an extra bit of something there to prevent it now so it's really pointless unless you happen to buy the "official" harley davidson boots.

scumdog
15th May 2005, 09:37
I've got a car 4-speed gear knob (with shift pattern still on it) on the end of my shift-lever for 'wank' value but it it also works pretty good when I wear jandals (pt), the old guys look at it and say 'argh, does this model come with reverse gear does it'?

Blakamin
15th May 2005, 09:40
I've got a car 4-speed gear knob (with shift pattern still on it) on the end of my shift-lever for 'wank' value but it it also works pretty good when I wear jandals (pt), the old guys look at it and say 'argh, does this model come with reverse gear does it'?
you need one of them six-speed knobs!!!! :msn-wink:

scumdog
15th May 2005, 09:49
Good point B.!!! I could do with an extra gear! :msn-wink:

Tried the T-bar shifter from a Mustang automatic but it kept snagging on the cuff of my trousers and everytime I opened the throttle it kicked down two gears and I nearly shit myself :killingme

Blakamin
15th May 2005, 10:19
Tried the T-bar shifter from a Mustang automatic but it kept snagging on the cuff of my trousers and everytime I opened the throttle it kicked down two gears and I nearly shit myself :killingme
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :niceone: