PDA

View Full Version : Motorbike Bluetooth intercom

Mustek
21st March 2010, 15:17
This listing is for a brand new & factory sealed shark Motorcycle Bluetooth Multi Interphone headset system. There are 2 headsets included in this system for 2 riders. This is perfect for motorcycle riders, clubs, and skiers.
This is a very high end system as it allows 3 riders to connect to each other at a time (of course you will have to buy another system to get to 3). The range that the 2 riders can connect to is unheard of 1640 feet (500 meters). This system is fully weather protected.

Description:
* Wireless hands free communication for motorcyclist
* It can pair "rider to rider" or "rider to pillion".
* It can pair 3 interphones at a time, and easily switch to any 2 of them.
* Works with any Bluetooth equipped mobile phone or MP3 Stereo music
* 500 meters Intercom range for drivers and passengers
* Up to 120km/h speed
* Up to 7 hours talking time
* Auto receiving cell phone calls
* Fits any motorcycle helmet
* Fully weather protected
* Wind and noise compensating microphone with super-slim speaker.
* Safer driving while talking with a friend
* Play stereo music from your mobile phone
It can also be used as a Bluetooth headset and a wireless music headset while you not riding.

Some people are selling this exact same product for over $700.

For a video of how to use this product take a look at this youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26YKjFYoeAc

Comes with 2 stereo headphones with attached mic, 2 bluetooth units, 2 USB charger.

Big Dog
23rd March 2010, 21:30
These look like pretty good units for the price.
Are they second hand?
Are you selling these privately or are you gst registered?

onearmedbandit
23rd March 2010, 22:29
He does say it's new. Very good price, am after something like this myself and both mine and my girlfriends phones are bluetooth. I'll want to read up on them a bit more though.

Mustek
24th March 2010, 16:59
Hi guys, apologies for the delayed replies. These are indeed brand new units. I expect to have them in my possesion very soon. I'm just a private seller but will probably be GST registered in the not too distant future. :-)

rustic101
25th March 2010, 18:30
Hey there Mustek, very keen. Had a look on TM but no listings. Could you please let me know when you get these in. Cheers K

Mustek
25th March 2010, 19:11
Yep, no worries. I'd rather sell them on here than TM anyways. I'll post on here when they arrive finally.

FLUB
25th March 2010, 19:36
I think these are the ones reviewed here www.webbikeworld.com/motorcycle-intercoms/ake-bt-multi-interphone-intercom/

If so a pretty good review.

rustic101
25th March 2010, 19:55
Great review. Bugger its states not a good fit for the Nolan N103. Then again I have a habit of adapting things to fit lol. Good old Kiwi ingenuity and #8 wire approach will apply, either that or I will fark it and have to order a 2nd lol... Getting a tad excited actually or is that wrong?

Mustek
26th March 2010, 15:10
New toys are always exciting. :-)

joshua
1st April 2010, 13:42
Hi, when do you have these? I'm going on a bike trip this weekend, any chance I could pick up a set before I leave?!

Do you have a cell ph number?
Cheers

Mustek
1st April 2010, 14:21
Sorry dude, but I ordered some ages ago and they haven't arrived yet. My cell is 021 247 2002.

I'll post on here once they arrive. GRRR

Bikernereid
1st April 2010, 14:55
Would be up for some so please let me know when they arrive. Our last intercommunication device lasted an hour into a 16day round Europe trip!! Cheers

Mustek
1st April 2010, 14:59
Ouch. That sucks. Aside from someone who had a wire come out(and that could because of rough handling when installing), I haven't had anymore problems really. I am in the process of getting the person with the stray wire another one.

banditrider
2nd April 2010, 11:05
A couple of questions:

Can they be paired with my bluetooth GPS and the other unit at the same time - I assume so due to their being able to be paired with 2 other units but be nice to know for sure...
(I guess it'd be nice to pair my phone with the GPS, then GPS with unit as well)

Anyway to extend the battery life? Extra battery or 12v plug?

Quite interested...

Mustek
5th April 2010, 20:48
A couple of questions:

Can they be paired with my bluetooth GPS and the other unit at the same time - I assume so due to their being able to be paired with 2 other units but be nice to know for sure...
(I guess it'd be nice to pair my phone with the GPS, then GPS with unit as well)

Anyway to extend the battery life? Extra battery or 12v plug?

Quite interested...

Sorry man, not really sure but if you're ever up this way you're welcome to stop in and try them out.

For your interest the units can pair with two other riders but need to be switched between them and can't do 3 way talking.

Hope this helps.

Mustek
6th April 2010, 10:03
Hi Folks, My shipment has finally arrived in New Zealand and will be in my possession tomorrow. Flick me an email at raoul1978@gmail.com or phone me on 021 247 2002 if you want one. Cheers.

onearmedbandit
6th April 2010, 10:05
Do you take credit card?

Mustek
6th April 2010, 10:09
Do you take credit card?

I think I can arrange this but there may be a small extra charge for taking credit cards. I will research this and post on here by the end of the day.

Mustek
6th April 2010, 11:14
I can take credit card for a fee of 4% (or $9.20). If you would like this option please let me know.

onearmedbandit
6th April 2010, 11:16
How much for delivery to ChCh (central city)?

Mustek
6th April 2010, 11:25
How much for delivery to ChCh (central city)?

$4 Parcelpost 1-3 days or $5 fastpost parcel post.

Mustek
6th April 2010, 21:31
Hi Guys, I'm happy to take credit card under the above conditions but is anyone thinking they'll use this option?

It's just that there's a bunch of paperwork I need to go through before I do this and it may take a day or two after being notifed that you wish to pay this way.

I hope this makes sense.

onearmedbandit
7th April 2010, 09:38
I'm definitely keen on one, but as I'm on ACC currently I'm just juggling some money around. I'm not worried about the extra time but to save you the hassle I'll just do a bank transfer.

Mustek
7th April 2010, 09:44
I'm definitely keen on one, but as I'm on ACC currently I'm just juggling some money around. I'm not worried about the extra time but to save you the hassle I'll just do a bank transfer.

Legend. Send me an email and i'll send thru my details. Email is in my signature

Mustek
8th April 2010, 23:02
I'm definitely keen on one.

Hey, you still keen?

No hurry but its just that it takes a while for more stock to arrive so trying to suss out when and if to order another shipment.

If it helps I expect to be ready to accept credit and paypal by the end of this weekend. :-)

onearmedbandit
8th April 2010, 23:17
Yep still keen, but will be after the weekend before anything goes ahead.

Mustek
9th April 2010, 09:06
All good. Thanks. :-)

Mustek
14th April 2010, 00:06
From a satisfied trademe buyer "excellent trade, quality item at a good price. highly reccommended". I have these units currently in stock so can ship them straight away if anyone wants one. :-)

onearmedbandit
14th April 2010, 09:42
Ok, looks like I'm going to go by credit card. Let me know what the process is thanks.

Mustek
18th April 2010, 15:27
Ok, looks like I'm going to go by credit card. Let me know what the process is thanks.

I've sent a payment request to your email address. :-)

onearmedbandit
18th April 2010, 23:32
I've sent a payment request to your email address. :-)

Payment made, thanks.

Mustek
19th April 2010, 09:41
Payment made, thanks.

And recieved. Can you send me your address? My email is in my signature.

onearmedbandit
19th April 2010, 15:05
And recieved. Can you send me your address? My email is in my signature.

Email sent.

wanpo
21st April 2010, 08:45
Hi,
I'd be keen to grab a set of these, if you could let me know bank details via PM I'll get payments sorted and what not.
Cheers,
Robbie

Mustek
23rd April 2010, 18:17
Details sent via PM. :-)

Mustek
25th April 2010, 12:59
Hi,
I'd be keen to grab a set of these, if you could let me know bank details via PM I'll get payments sorted and what not.
Cheers,
Robbie

Hi, I've got a guy who wants to wait a few weeks before buying his unit. Do you want to buy it?

I'll have some more by the time the other guy wants one.

onearmedbandit
25th April 2010, 14:28
Received mine yesterday. I'll put up a review soon.

[edit] My review here. (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/122446-BT-Multi-Interphone-Bike-Bike-Intercom?p=1129730779#post1129730779)

Mustek
25th April 2010, 16:46
Received mine yesterday. I'll put up a review soon.

[edit] My review here. (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/122446-BT-Multi-Interphone-Bike-Bike-Intercom?p=1129730779#post1129730779)

Very cool. I'm happy that you're pleased with it.

If you're not sure about purchasing folks, check out his review above. :-)

Soggy
26th April 2010, 13:21
Pm sent :D

Mustek
29th April 2010, 14:07
My new shipment has arrived. Anyone keen???

Mustek
17th May 2010, 14:56
Hi Folks, I am willing to give good discounts for those buying multple sets of these. PM me for more details if you're interested. Cheers

cowboyz
20th May 2010, 20:10
this looks like just what i have been looking for. just might have to wait till my birthday in a couple of 3 weeks

Mustek
21st May 2010, 14:35
this looks like just what i have been looking for. just might have to wait till my birthday in a couple of 3 weeks

No Probs. Just let me know when you're ready. Get 4 of your mates to buy a set too and it'll only cost you $200 each.

Meanie
21st May 2010, 21:12
Yea cowboyz you could buy your nieghbour a set cause hes a good bastard

banditrider
21st May 2010, 21:19
Yea cowboyz you could buy your nieghbour a set cause hes a good bastard

Which neighbour? BTW: Cowboyz is trying out my set as we speak...(well, earlier today)

Meanie
21st May 2010, 21:33
Which neighbour? BTW: Cowboyz is trying out my set as we speak...(well, earlier today)

Ill be keen to get a report, if they are any good you gonna have some trouble getting it back

cowboyz
23rd May 2010, 21:29
well,, we did PN to taupo with them rider to pillion and it was fantastic! up to 130ish and its clear as day. Can talk without yelling nad hear fine. Real keen to get a set now... Just got another project thats come to hand first.

But if your considering it.. I highly recommend them! Im not sure how well they would go bike to bike though.. seemed to lose a connection if one of us walked more than 10m away from the bike.

onearmedbandit
23rd May 2010, 22:42
I use them with my g/f on her bike, we can get a distance of about 700m apart and still maintain a connection.

cowboyz
24th May 2010, 06:38
awesome.. I never tried cause we only had one bike (had being the operative word) good to hear though. our setup was about 10 mins during BRs lunchtime as we borrowed them off him for the trip. must RTFM soon too to find out how all the features work.

TedUndy
27th June 2010, 17:11
busy day?????????????????????????

Suntoucher
28th June 2010, 02:00
Based on the long shipping times are these the DealExtreme ones? Thought about picking some up but couldn't tell the quality or how easy they were set up.

These
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.35612

Mustek
18th July 2010, 21:48
Hi there,

I have these available for immediate shipping.

Based on the long shipping times are these the DealExtreme ones? Thought about picking some up but couldn't tell the quality or how easy they were set up.

These
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.35612

Mustek
23rd July 2010, 15:09
Hi all,

I have the latest model of this available. I am doing a special of $200 per set until 5pm on Monday the 26th.

If you want a set, just flick me an email. If I run out of current stock I will give a raincheck.

Mustek
27th July 2010, 11:52
Btw the new model has a range of up to 1000m.