PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys (DRFTHR)

DRFTHR
23rd March 2010, 14:44
hey people i think i posted in the wrong thingy lol (biker angels) im phillipa and im 23 from out west auckland i own a yamaha yz250 which i got last thursday im a bit of a westie hehehe as i have a angry dog and a v8 holden commodore hehehe ive read alot of the posts on here and u all have a wickedly awesome sense of humor and sound like u all have a good head on ya i look forward to bein round for a while :yes:

(p.s i have a bike 4 sale in the sale part hehehehe BUY IT !)

ESXB0Y
23rd March 2010, 15:27
Hi DRFTHR! Welcome to KB! Not much of a welcome, as I've only just announced myself too... Bikes and cars though, much respect on that front.

tate35
23rd March 2010, 21:21
Hi Phillipa,

Oh yes you did post in wrong place b4....be careful of that you will get told off lol

Anyway I said hi and welcome in Biker Angels.....have a good lookie...kb is GREAT :)

hey people i think i posted in the wrong thingy lol (biker angels) im phillipa and im 23 from out west auckland i own a yamaha yz250 which i got last thursday im a bit of a westie hehehe as i have a angry dog and a v8 holden commodore hehehe ive read alot of the posts on here and u all have a wickedly awesome sense of humor and sound like u all have a good head on ya i look forward to bein round for a while :yes:

(p.s i have a bike 4 sale in the sale part hehehehe BUY IT !)