PDA

View Full Version : 15/5 - Wgtn "ride" around the bays...

StoneChucker
15th May 2005, 21:25
I have a friend who I helped buy a scooter. I've been offering for ages, and finally took them for a ride around all the bays in Wellington, stopping for a hot drink at The Chocolate Fish in Scorching Bay.

Now, don't get me wrong I enjoyed the company, the ride and the day BUT has anyone on a big bike (who normally rides with big bikes) been out for a ride with a scooter rider? I literally could have stayed in first gear the WHOLE day, but I chose second as it's more aurally appeasing. The highlight, riding wise, was the miramar roundabout and a fair to good wheelie just before the "Defence Area" after Schorching Bay, on the way to Miramar.

I can't wait till I can afford a street magic as well, like MrMelon, I'm envious every time I see him on it!

I hope noone *555's me though, the pent up energy got to me on the way home and passed someone a little too quickly/close. Sorry, if it was you (in a cage).

Ms Piggy
16th May 2005, 00:02
You're a true sweetheart Stoney! :love: I hope she appreciates the sacrifice you made. :msn-wink: