PDA

View Full Version : KBC Leathers

R-Soul
29th March 2010, 15:48
I have recently bought a set of two-piece KBC Racing two peice leathers off trade me (2nd hand) at a bargain. They are still in great nick, and appear to be really thick and good quality leathers.

But I could not help wondering what they cost new, and other riders' perception of them. I have tried searching online for new prices for them, but cannot even find any websites.
Does anyone else know where you would find these? Has anybody else out there tried these for an extended period, raced, or had an off in them?

rustys
29th March 2010, 15:58
Nothing wrong with KBC leathers , reasonable priced and good quality. If your going racing i would recomend a full suit. I paid around $680 a few years ago for a full set for racing have had some good offs in them, and they have stood up well. KBC leathers a still available to purchase i here but off hand not shure where you can get them from.
Cheers

R-Soul
29th March 2010, 16:46
Nothing wrong with KBC leathers , reasonable priced and good quality. If your going racing i would recomend a full suit. I paid around $680 a few years ago for a full set for racing have had some good offs in them, and they have stood up well. KBC leathers a still available to purchase i here but off hand not shure where you can get them from.
Cheers

yeah racing... in time - first I am getting my techniqe and training down pat. So the one piece can wait...