PDA

View Full Version : New Name!

SPORK
16th May 2005, 16:27
Yeah, this is my Third Name here on KB! :whocares:

For any of you that don't know what I'm on about, check out this (http://www.adamchance.com/funny.htm)

Will cyber for rep points! :bleh:

MrMelon
16th May 2005, 16:30
bloodninja: Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn.
bloodninja: Goddam am I hard now.

bungbung
16th May 2005, 16:51
There's more:

bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

scumdog
16th May 2005, 16:53
Yeah, this is my Third Name here on KB! :whocares:

For any of you that don't know what I'm on about, check out this (http://www.adamchance.com/funny.htm)

THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH THIS MAN!!!!

Talk about identity crisis!!

Storm
16th May 2005, 17:35

I'm with him on this one. Have we got a resident shrink on KB?
Before the "volunteers" start; No, all you bloody bush shrinks can piss off, we dont need your sort of "cures"
:bleh: :bleh:

Coyote
16th May 2005, 17:46
So this is what you mean by earning your rep points huh? :lol:

SPORK
17th May 2005, 09:26

As Smith says: "I'm not so bad, once you get to know me" :D

Am I? :confused:

scumdog
17th May 2005, 09:33
As Smith says: "I'm not so bad, once you get to know me" :D

Am I? :confused:

But who are you?????

SPORK
17th May 2005, 09:38
But who are you?????
Bah! The one and only...

Cryhavoc!

scumdog
17th May 2005, 09:57
Bah! The one and only...

Cryhavoc!

Hmm, him I could live with but this Bloodninja thing?? a passing phase mate.

bugjuice
17th May 2005, 09:57
lamo... love the last one HARRRRRRRRRR... funny bugger.
Guess you'll need to buy a red 636 now..

SPman
17th May 2005, 10:05
lamo... love the last one HARRRRRRRRRR... funny bugger.
Guess you'll need to buy a red 636 now..

Yours, perchance?

bugjuice
17th May 2005, 10:14
Yours, perchance?
now that'd be telling... :msn-wink:
HARRRRRRRRRR
my what anyway?

Paul in NZ
17th May 2005, 10:51
There's more:

bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

I once read everything I could on hunting big game in the old days in africa...

One story (creatively recreated here) involved a well known and highly respected hunter out with a guide one day when they chanced upon a rhino who was having a very (very) bad day.. The beast immeadiately charged them and the hunter accurately gave him a death shot right in the prescribed spot but sadly them horny bad tempered beasty had a considerable abount of way on and just kept coming despite being technically dead.. (I had a flat mate like that once)

Anyway the guide gave the thing both barrels from his Rigby double rifle and still the beast thundered towards them. The pair decided that being someplace else right then would be a really cool idea and one dived left and one dived right... Sadly the client hunter chose wrong and ended up impaled upon the rhinos horn which had finally gotten the right idea about death (which apparent does not involve a lot of running about snorting and other stuff) and done the decent thing and laid down... With the hunter still attached.

Fortunately, people were a lot tougher in those days and it was 'just a flesh wound' and the hunter survived being impaled by the rhino.....

After cutting the horn off the rhino (it was plugging the wound) and the field dressings were applied and they were waiting for the 'boys' to bring up the truck for transport to civilisation the unfortunate hunter quiped..

"You know old chap, I don't think aphodisiacs really work. I mean to say, here I am with 8" of the pureist, freshest rhino horn imaginable and I don't feel the least bit aroused."

Hitcher
17th May 2005, 13:00
There's more:

Come on chasps. We've been really good on the arse front for a while now.

This message is proudly brought to you by TBDOTGNZA.

SPORK
17th May 2005, 16:25
Passing phase?! Bah! I'll show you! I'll keep it for at least a month :devil2: After that though...

Got to keep 'em guessing.

And BJ (haha, and in a bloodninja thread) what are you on about with the Red 636? I want a green one though! (Along with a GSX-R, Daytona 650, CBR600RR and Street Magic)

bugjuice
17th May 2005, 16:35
Passing phase?! Bah! I'll show you! I'll keep it for at least a month :devil2: After that though...

Got to keep 'em guessing.

And BJ (haha, and in a bloodninja thread) what are you on about with the Red 636? I want a green one though! (Along with a GSX-R, Daytona 650, CBR600RR and Street Magic)
well the sports kwakas are Ninjas, on in red would be 'blood', so it'd be fitting for you to get a red 636 or zx10 for that sake, but the 10s are just mental.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/image.php?u=186&type=profile&dateline=1116099666

SPORK
17th May 2005, 16:43
well the sports kwakas are Ninjas, on in red would be 'blood', so it'd be fitting for you to get a red 636 or zx10 for that sake, but the 10s are just mental.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/image.php?u=186&type=profile&dateline=1116099666
Oooooh! Now I get it, you tricky little hobbit! I'll have 4 of those though, please!

BTW, at last count, I'm a measly 5 points away from getting a Light Greenie!

bugjuice
17th May 2005, 16:53
Oooooh! Now I get it, you tricky little hobbit! I'll have 4 of those though, please!

BTW, at last count, I'm a measly 5 points away from getting a Light Greenie!
see, now you're just fishing..
how did you know I was a hobbit? think one would be a handful for now, but go! go get one now!! go!! go on!!! off you go!!! whatcha waitin for?!?!! GO!!!!!!! GO NOW!! They're going!!!! QUICK!!!! good boy.

SPORK
17th May 2005, 16:58
see, now you're just fishing..
how did you know I was a hobbit? think one would be a handful for now, but go! go get one now!! go!! go on!!! off you go!!! whatcha waitin for?!?!! GO!!!!!!! GO NOW!! They're going!!!! QUICK!!!! good boy.
Dude, I don't even have my bike learners :o

Still waiting for the dosh to come. And then I can save up for an...

Awesomely fast and good looking 250!

bugjuice
17th May 2005, 17:12
Dude, I don't even have my bike learners :o

dreams are free...
besides, just cos you don't have a lisence yet, doesn't mean you can't buy one..
I'm no scientist, but I bought a nuke on ebay.. just have to find the on/off button on it... :confused:

Coyote
17th May 2005, 18:01

Whick you'll probebly be so careful with, you won't even get the tyres dirty

Oh yeah, on the subject of begging for rep points:

<INPUT TYPE="BUTTON" VALUE="Add to reputation" ONCLICK="window.location.href='http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/reputation.php?p=188855'">
</FORM>

SPORK
17th May 2005, 18:07
dreams are free...
besides, just cos you don't have a lisence yet, doesn't mean you can't buy one..
I'm no scientist, but I bought a nuke on ebay.. just have to find the on/off button on it... :confused:
...That's why I need a new job. Current one doesn't cut the cheese, or the debts.

Oh woe is me...