PDA

View Full Version : And you thought your bike was modified...

Coldkiwi
13th November 2003, 11:48
I'm not normally a fan of choppers but this one is really something else. a must see!

http://www.billetcats.com/OCC%20Firebike.htm

Kwaka-Kid
13th November 2003, 11:57
IMO its just like every other and aint worth the space that pic takes on the server :rolleyes:

wkid_one
13th November 2003, 11:59
checker plate on a bike - arse

Sharkey
13th November 2003, 13:02
Where do they keep the hoses? And there's no pillion for the dalmation.

Lou Girardin
13th November 2003, 15:27
America, land of the free (of taste).
Lou

Big Dog
13th November 2003, 15:49
Cant see Fire fight doing this to his R6....

Jackrat
13th November 2003, 16:13
Ahh, the famous fire bike.
Maybe Fire fight will like it.:Oops:
Sorry mate,,,jusss takin, the p.
You got that right Lou,,
Land of the free,,,LOL.

Firefight
13th November 2003, 16:18
Originally posted by Big Dog
Cant see Fire fight doing this to his R6....

Big Dog, how right you are.

scumdog
14th November 2003, 20:42
Hey guys, loosen up eh? it's art (like a Salvador Dali) and open to interpretation, the tread-plate section is part of the Fire-Department thing.
It's not my style either and I ride a Hogley but I can appreciate where the "artist" is comming from.

Big Dog
14th November 2003, 22:24
Originally posted by scumdog
Hey guys, loosen up eh? it's art (like a Salvador Dali) and open to interpretation, the tread-plate section is part of the Fire-Department thing.
It's not my style either and I ride a Hogley but I can appreciate where the "artist" is comming from.

Thats one expensive "poster" if you can't even ride it.

Jackrat
15th November 2003, 07:23
Hmmm.ok here goes again.
As much as I like taking the piss out of yanks,I got to agree with
scum dog,it is art,an by the way the bike goes hard,I read an article on it, an it was built in memory of the fire fighters that lost their lives in 9-11.
As far as I go,I will have a go at anyone I think I can get a rise out of,but some of you guys sound like you might even belive your own BS.:stupid: :2thumbsup

Timber020
23rd November 2003, 22:23
911, the senselessness, the suffering, the pain and anguish of those both directly involved and those who have to live on through such hurting.

Yeah that bike is pretty much that personified.

Remind me if I ever get mental and put an 12a rotary in a 65 ford mustang running on CNG, to dedicate it to some worthy cause to take focus away from the fact im a self indulgent twat with to much time on my hands.

Hey I can understand that some might find that pretty, but then someone did marry helen clarke.

Jackrat
28th November 2003, 12:54
Yeah but does e ride er:gob:
BTW I ride because I,m a self indulgent twat with to much time on my hands.I hope you don,t ride just to get to work,that would be sad.:)

Motoracer
28th November 2003, 13:42
lol, I finally got the irony of Fire Fight and his ex-R6 with the flames paint job. I must be really slow :o

Firefight
28th November 2003, 13:58
Originally posted by Motoracer
lol, I finally got the irony of Fire Fight and his ex-R6 with the flames paint job. I must be really slow :o

Not at all Motoracer, I think you may have been one of the few that "Did get it":2thumbsup

firefight.:cool:

modalx
2nd December 2003, 15:07
Well I'm no expert but IMHO this art doesn't hang together - it seems to be a collection of unrelated shiny things. Still, it seems harsh to rubbish something so obviously well loved

Diligence oh yes - talent hmmm...:p

Coldkiwi
2nd December 2003, 16:06
well if we're going to start coinsidering it art, I'd MUCH rather see that in a posh building than some of the dribble thats around now. I appreciate the level of detail thats gone into it (check out the site because one photo doesn't do it justice) even if I would never ride it

modalx
2nd December 2003, 17:42
Agree it beats "two milk bottles and a toaster" and you can't argue with the dedication but seriously, the boy needs to get out more. Maybe he (assumption) got lost in the detail - lost the big picture a bit.

Anyway, what do I know