RG150 for sale, it is the 'E' model which has a single seat. Bike is:
* Eligible for SS150 class
* A great learners bike
* Warranted until July 29th 2010
* Registered until 22nd April 2010 and will be put on hold after this date
* Bike is in very decent condition with minor scrapes and scratches
* Has 30,000km's on the clock
* Power Valves repaired by Peter Jones

This little bike goes well, it has only had 3 owners with me being the third. I am only selling it to help fund my racing this year. I had bought it as a 'spare' race bike but it is much too good for that!

Pussy
6th April 2010, 17:14
Best of luck with the sale, Hels!
Sweet looking little bike

Str8 Jacket
6th April 2010, 17:18
Best of luck with the sale, Hels!
Sweet looking little bike

Yeah, it is an awesome lil bike and I would love to keep it but with about 11 bikes between myself and Mal it's getting a bit bloody ridiculous!!! :)

denefoster
6th April 2010, 23:41
Too bad I just picked up somethin' new for myself today, otherwise I'd consider it ! Good luck.

Str8 Jacket
7th April 2010, 15:57
Too bad I just picked up somethin' new for myself today, otherwise I'd consider it ! Good luck.

bleh, you can NEVER have too many bikes!! Buy this one and race it. Do on, you know you want to!! ;)

Str8 Jacket
11th April 2010, 17:41
I took this bike out for a wee run around lower hutt and up and down the motorway a few times. It goes very well, almost makes me regret selling it!!

Anyway, the acution closes on Tuesday and I have added a few more photo's on my trademe link.

Great bike for a great price folks!

Str8 Jacket
13th April 2010, 16:33
SOLD!

I am very sad to see him go tbh....

Dutchee
13th April 2010, 16:56
Went to check on the auction yesterday to see how it was going & spotted someone had taken you up on the buy now offer.
Hopefully it helps you with the racing budget & we all get to meet up (someone else's turn to get totally drunk) in Napier :)

Str8 Jacket
13th April 2010, 17:02
Went to check on the auction yesterday to see how it was going & spotted someone had taken you up on the buy now offer.
Hopefully it helps you with the racing budget & we all get to meet up (someone else's turn to get totally drunk) in Napier :)

hehe, you can get pissed in Napier..... Make sure you take Ray and Damien with you. Then we'll see you in Hastings. Be the same old scenario. Damien and Henk (and you) are feeling/looking pretty shitty and Ray will be prancing aroind taking photo's! :)

Kinda wish I hadn't sold it now though!!