PDA

View Full Version : A question that gobsmacked me.

James Deuce
18th May 2005, 10:03
A mate here at work just arose from his workstation, looked around and then blurted, "If you slept with both of the Olsen twins, and got them both pregnant, does that mean the offsprng would be identical cousins?"

:gob:

It's not so much the technical aspects, just the type of brain required to even come up with that question that has me wobbling about on my precepts of reality.

MSTRS
18th May 2005, 10:10
Do babysitters really sit on babies?

Marmoot
18th May 2005, 10:11
It does not work that way according to language rules.
2 people can only be said as 'identical' if they have similarity in their identity (i.e., their appearance).
Therefore, unless they look similar (as in a way you would call identical twins), you cannot call them 'identical cousins'.

This logic is valid, because, even if we have twins, unless they are similar in appearance we would not call them identical twins either, would we?

Also, from a personal perspective, I wouldn't dream of sleeping with the Olsen twins either.

Now, back to your medication, Jim.

scumdog
18th May 2005, 10:11
A bit like the guy down at the works who has a party trick of inserting 14 matchsticks into the eye of his dick for a party trick - how the hell do people THINK of such things, let alone do it????

jazbug5
18th May 2005, 10:16
Aren't the Olsen Twins children...?
Yech.

bugjuice
18th May 2005, 10:17
they're grown up and legal now..
but I'm trying my best to resist adding anything else to this, as I fear I will talk myself into trouble.

Quasievil
18th May 2005, 10:20
but I'm trying my best to resist adding anything else to this, as I fear I will talk myself into trouble.

Common Son your a biker get hard say something like

"Fuck I dunno but give me a chance at Em and we will find out:Punk: "

something like that is ok what were you thinking??

John
18th May 2005, 10:21
Geneticly speaking the chances are about the same as getting a free 2005 ducati 999. (if I remember my study correctly, which isnt often :lol:)

And from a human perspective, why the hell would you want to??

Ixion
18th May 2005, 10:21
A mate here at work just arose from his workstation, looked around and then blurted, "If you slept with both of the Olsen twins, and got them both pregnant, does that mean the offsprng would be identical cousins?"

It's not so much the technical aspects, just the type of brain required to even come up with that question that has me wobbling about on my precepts of reality.

A "mate" eh ? Rigghhhtt. Ah well everyone to his own fantasy

Hitcher
18th May 2005, 10:23

Don't ask me. I come from Eltham. There are guys there who are their own fathers...

spudchucka
18th May 2005, 10:31
Who are the Olsen twins?

spudchucka
18th May 2005, 10:35
Don't ask me. I come from Eltham.
Eltham, saynomore, saynomore, saynomore, squire!

bugjuice
18th May 2005, 10:35
Common Son your a biker get hard say something like

"Fuck I dunno but give me a chance at Em and we will find out:Punk: "

something like that is ok what were you thinking??
:innocent: :shutup:
a cop has posted in here now, I really can't answer!!

Marmoot
18th May 2005, 10:36
Who are the Olsen twins?

They're the famous tollgate ladies around Tauranga. One is 16 years old and the other is almost 19.

bear
18th May 2005, 10:43
Who are the Olsen twins?

The two girls that starred on Full House as toddlers, went on to their own show, and The Warehouse import their clothing range (really must stop reading the missus's Woman's Day).

Pwalo
18th May 2005, 10:45
Would you really 'sleep' with the Olsen twins?

Ramius
18th May 2005, 10:54

Not to get technical as far as I have studied anatomy. I believe that to have an identical twin, the egg is fertilised by one sperm and the egg splits. In the case of non identical twins, it is two sperm, two eggs. So to get an identical cousin, you would have to somehow defy logic as you would need the same sperm to impregnate the egg.

Oh god, my mind hurts after that, I am going to have a lie down.

NhuanH
18th May 2005, 10:56
Don't ask me. I come from Eltham. There are guys there who are their own fathers...
I've always considered the 'Naki far more civilised than that! I think you meant either Dannevirkey or Gwoar.

True story: I was at the Feilding Fielddays this year showing some tek-a-nogical thingy. JimBob (name changed to protect the ignorant) came down from the hills and saw a demo and was quite impressed.
JB: "that's some fancy tekanology thar boy - you have that where you're from?"
NH: "ahh, yeah pal. It was made in Auckland."
JB: "no, I mean where your parents are from"
NH: "OK, you got me genius, they'd struggle to have anything like this in Vietnam - heard of the place?"
JB (to his mate, let's call him BillyBob - close cousins): "that thar boy's got pretty good English for a foreigner! Mebbe even better 'n ours BillyBob!"
JB (to me): "so when you becoming a citizen, boy?"
*please note in this account that JimBob's grammar has been corrected for legibility

At which point I politely turned around and starting pissing myself laughing, quietly. And to support your Taranaki theory (and kill my initial argument :doh: ), the Fonterra guys revealed that he was from Okato, on the 'Naki coast.

ManDownUnder
18th May 2005, 10:56

oh dude! (Stratfordite here...)

aaa those memories of Ladies Mile... mostly sideways... in a Torana...

Eltham... mmmmmm :killingme

ManDownUnder
18th May 2005, 10:57
Would you really 'sleep' with the Olsen twins?

c'mon - Michael Jackson probably did...

Ixion
18th May 2005, 11:02
They're the famous tollgate ladies around Tauranga. One is 16 years old and the other is almost 19.

Ah. Old enough. Put my name on the list.

bugjuice
18th May 2005, 11:07
the olsen twins are girls, dummy...

twins are on the 'to-do' list, wouldn't kick 'em outta bed..
I have several questions I wouldn't mind finding out the answers to. Not targeted at the Olsen twins persay, but more 'how identical are they'.. could call me a perv, I just call it 'science', and for Man kind, I'm willing to put my <s>dick</s> neck on the line here..

law of the land - if there's tuff on the muff, that's enuff or if she's old enuff to bleed, she's old enuff to need.
Disclaimer - by no means do I live by or endorse this, and the first one excludes shaven havens. Please don't arrest me and/or come after me with pitch forks, cos they hurt.

Marmoot
18th May 2005, 11:08

what? with little girls?

Marmoot
18th May 2005, 11:10
but more 'how identical are they'..

shi....Now you got me THINKING...................................... :wait:

bugjuice
18th May 2005, 11:16
shi....Now you got me THINKING...................................... :wait:
all this one hand typing is giving me arm ache...
makes you wonder tho, ay?

ManDownUnder
18th May 2005, 11:20
what? with little girls?

yah - good point... maybe I'm just naieve...

Motu
18th May 2005, 11:28
[QUOTE=NhuanHthe Fonterra guys revealed that he was from Okato, on the 'Naki coast.[/QUOTE]

How old was he? I may have the answer to a childhood trauma
.....Xmas Eve 1974 and we were hitchicking out of Okato...it was dark....it was raining....we were wearing army greatcoats and looked like something from a midnight horror movie.....but an eggshell blue Skoda stopped to pick us up,a brave man,but they are all brave men in Taranaki.

I sat down in the front passenger seat,it was all misted up inside - ''thanks mate,gee,it's nice and cosy in here...how far are you going?''

He didn't take us too far - and as I got out and shut the door I see a big parcel of takeways on the front seat...completly squashed,but I had a nice warm bum....

I always wondered what happened when he got home - a Xmas Eve treat for the kids,but when he gets home and opens the parcel on the kitchen table they find everything squashed as I've wriggled my bum on the nice warm parcel....

Such things can have a dramatic effect on a persons life that comes apparent in later years.....

Motoracer
18th May 2005, 12:40
Do babysitters really sit on babies?

If the Olsen twins were my babysitters, I wouldn't mind if they really sat on me or not.

Motu
18th May 2005, 12:55
Ollie Olsen was a speedway rider....is this the motorcycle connection?

Pictures,we need pictures to confirm these rumours....

sels1
18th May 2005, 12:55

:killingme cue in "Duelling Banjos"

NhuanH
18th May 2005, 12:56
How old was he? I may have the answer to a childhood trauma
.....Xmas Eve 1974 and we were hitchicking out of Okato...it was dark....it was raining....we were wearing army greatcoats and looked like something from a midnight horror movie.....but an eggshell blue Skoda stopped to pick us up,a brave man,but they are all brave men in Taranaki.

I sat down in the front passenger seat,it was all misted up inside - ''thanks mate,gee,it's nice and cosy in here...how far are you going?''

He didn't take us too far - and as I got out and shut the door I see a big parcel of takeways on the front seat...completly squashed,but I had a nice warm bum....

I always wondered what happened when he got home - a Xmas Eve treat for the kids,but when he gets home and opens the parcel on the kitchen table they find everything squashed as I've wriggled my bum on the nice warm parcel....

Such things can have a dramatic effect on a persons life that comes apparent in later years.....

LOL. sheet, that was a good 'un. You aren't the Evil Clown for nothing :killingme

This fella was say mid 40s, unkempt, looked a lot like his momma.....
Did you add some special soggy bum gas flavour to said burger though?? :msn-wink:

StoneChucker
18th May 2005, 13:33
law of the land - if there's tuff on the muff, that's enuff or if she's old enuff to bleed, she's old enuff to need.
[/i]
Yikes, that's pretty terrible :msn-wink:
But, it reminds me of:
When roses turn red
They're ready for plucking
When girls turn 16
They're ready for ummmm

Both Mary-Kate and Ashley are 18 or 19 now (been quite some time since the full house days...) One is skinny, and the other is anorexic! Who would've thought, troubled child stars!

Personally? I've never thought much of them appearance wise. Sure, they're "pretty in terms of the media", but not my preference

XTC
18th May 2005, 13:44
Ummm here they are....

ManDownUnder
18th May 2005, 14:04
HA FAAAKE FAAAKE!

I mean they can't be twins... look at them - one's wearing red and the other one's in BLACK for Pete's sake...

sheesh - do I have to point this out every time??!!??
MDU

Lou Girardin
18th May 2005, 14:06
Who are the Olsen twins?

You know them Spud, it was the saddest day in your life when the turned 18.

bugjuice
18th May 2005, 14:27
Ummm here they are....
oh to the bathroom we go...
that can't be genuine...

Storm
18th May 2005, 14:30
Why all this Taranaki hating. Anybody heard of a a little place down that way called Tikorangi?

inlinefour
18th May 2005, 14:33
But I'd be willing to try :msn-wink:

Why are steam rollers called that as they don't roll steam?

inlinefour
18th May 2005, 14:35

That will explain a bit, wheres the banjo Mr H? (PT) :killingme

SPORK
18th May 2005, 14:37
oh to the bathroom we go...
that can't be genuine...
Of course not, everyone knows they're all skin and bones.

Lou Girardin
18th May 2005, 14:38
Anyway, forget the Olsens. truly tragic news is that Kylie has breast cancer.
I guess it's a small mercy that it's not in her butt.

MSTRS
18th May 2005, 14:41
I'm not upset about that trollop. Sheesh, I wouldn't poke her with yours.

ManDownUnder
18th May 2005, 14:43

True - imagine the potential for growth...!

Motu
18th May 2005, 14:50
Well well well,so that's the Olsen Twins eh? They'd soon wipe that smirk from their face when I walk in the door,they'd titter behind their hands....I know what they're thinking,but they can't have me yet,I'm saving myself for my old age.

Quasievil
18th May 2005, 14:56
Why all this Taranaki hating. Anybody heard of a a little place down that way called Tikorangi?

I dont hate the naki, they made me the best damn Fembot in the world !!!!:Punk:

zadok
18th May 2005, 15:07
Ummm here they are....

They look veeery nice in that shot, but anorexia has taken its toll.

inlinefour
18th May 2005, 15:18
I'm not upset about that trollop. Sheesh, I wouldn't poke her with yours.

Krusty Kilie earned a million dollars last year, hope it was worth it...

MSTRS
18th May 2005, 15:25
Krusty Kilie earned a million dollars last year, hope it was worth it...
I'm sure she sleeps well (I wouldn't be interested in her myself)

Biff
18th May 2005, 15:28
As I didn't have a clue who these ladies were - I also did a quick tinternet search.

I like these girls. Well, this one anyway.

Not work safe. NWS

A Typical Biff Post.

Big Dave
18th May 2005, 15:32

fucking tragic for the poor girl - you know what the mortality rate is after 5 years with that shit? absolutely horrendous.

bugjuice
18th May 2005, 15:36
As I didn't have a clue who these ladies were - I also did a quick tinternet search.

I like these girls. Well, this one anyway.

Not work safe. NWS

A Typical Biff Post.
people are going to start looking at me funny if I spend all my work time in the bathroom.. may be I should go home sick..

inlinefour
18th May 2005, 15:46
people are going to start looking at me funny if I spend all my work time in the bathroom.. may be I should go home sick..

But only if Kylie or the Olsen girls are there... :msn-wink:

bugjuice
18th May 2005, 16:03
But only if Kylie or the Olsen girls are there... :msn-wink:
true, but with the advanced technology called the internet, they're where ever you have a connection.. and a little imagination helps..

MSTRS
18th May 2005, 16:03
Might depend on which one you are in......

Krayy
18th May 2005, 16:33
To hell with the Olsen twins and Kylie....where's the nudie pics of Baby Spice???

(Sings)
Tell ya what i want what I really, really want....
I wanna f**k a Spice Girl, and so do all my friends,
all of them together the good time never ee..ends

John
18th May 2005, 16:38
To hell with the Olsen twins and Kylie....where's the nudie pics of Baby Spice???

(Sings)
Tell ya what i want what I really, really want....
I wanna f**k a Spice Girl, and so do all my friends,
all of them together the good time never ee..ends
(sings)
I'mmmm gunnaaa slappp youuu upsiddee theee headdd
ifff you dddont stop talkking shittt

(I cant sing either :/)
:lol:

SPman
18th May 2005, 18:34
Don't ask me. I come from Eltham. ....

Holy Shit!.........I thought there was a "look", about you......he said, sidling over to the door ........

spudchucka
18th May 2005, 21:17
Wrong gender!

Storm
18th May 2005, 21:17
I dont hate the naki, they made me the best damn Fembot in the world !!!!:Punk:
Your just saying that because she is hanging over your shoulder arent you ? :bleh: :bleh:

WINJA
18th May 2005, 21:22
BIT LIKE THAT GUY AT YOUNG FARMERS OF THE YEAR SAYING HED LIKE THEM AS A PRIZE , THERE WAS A STUNNED SILENCE THE OLSENES WERE ABOUT 12YO AT THE TIME

SuperDave
18th May 2005, 21:30
"I fucked the Olsen twins before they were famous"

Read that on a desk at school, cracked me up. :laugh:

MrMelon
18th May 2005, 21:49

I wonder if he was talking about sleeping with them before they were famous too! :O

[edit] oh fuck, beaten by mere minutes.

Tshirthell.com Says Olsen Twins At It Again: Target Second T-Shirt Company in Less Than a Week

LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 27, 2004--Las Vegas based internet company Tshirthell.com was hit with a Cease and Desist Order from Dual Star Entertainment the same day as the Los Angeles based "Save Mary-Kate" t-shirt company was issued a similar communication. While the Save Mary Kate camp has chosen to comply and discontinue selling their shirts, Tshirthell.com claims it is not going to back down.

"What did the Olsen Twins have...a Cease and Desist slumber party? I wonder how many other lucky t-shirt companies received similar communications", commented Gary Cohen, director of operations at T-Shirt Hell.

The controversy is a result of the T-Shirt Hell t-shirt with the words, "I *bleeped* The Olsen Twins Before They Were Famous".

Aaron Landau Schwarz, the founder and owner of T-Shirt Hell said, "This whole thing is completely without merit. This is as frivolous as Mary-Kate at a buffet breakfast. It's a classic case of a little guy being bullied by a big corporation, ironically one made up of two little girls. So you could say it's a case of a little guy, being bullied by two little girls, but I would prefer you didn't".

When asked if they'll see the case all the way to court, T-Shirt Hell claimed that the possibility was a dream come true. "It's not that we want to be sued on a regular basis, but an opportunity to meet Mary-Kate and Ashley is too good to be true. I can't wait to see their outfits. I know they'll be fabulous. And I know they'll be wearing one of the new mary-kateandashley perfumes, but which one? Will it be mary-kateandashley one, smelling of night blooming jasmine? Or mary-kateandashley two with hints of apple and white peach?".

"We know the twins take a pretty hard line on justice", said Aaron. "I remember in 'The Case of The Cheerleading Tattletale', when the twins were at Camp Pom-Pom, and the Pirates from Camp Spirit stole their cheer. They were pretty miffed. But this is nothing like that".

Launched in October 2001, www.tshirthell.com is the most visited t-shirt website on the Internet. The site averages over 75,000 unique visitors and over 400,000 page views daily (source Alexa.com).

Tshirthell.com is based in Las Vegas, Nevada, with a manufacturing facility located in Phoenix, Arizona.

StoneChucker
18th May 2005, 21:51
Feck sake, take it from a trained eye... Both those pics are fake! ESPECIALLY the second one, it's totally out of proportion.

Hey, at least the farmer was honest :killingme

Rainbow Wizard
18th May 2005, 22:15
I was born there (well sort of, the maternity annexe is in Stratford). How old are you Hitcher? We might be related :hug: :laugh: :no:

Hitcher
19th May 2005, 09:31
I was born there (well sort of, the maternity annexe is in Stratford). How old are you Hitcher? We might be related
All should be revealed in my profile. I too was a product of the Avon annexe.