PDA

View Full Version : Sex before marriage - For the ladies (Unsafe for work)

Biff
18th May 2005, 14:01
WARNING CONTAINS 'A' PHOTO OF A NUDE MALE

Ladies - some of you may protect your virginity, saving it for that special guy.
But this is not always the best thing to do.

Imagine this...

You meet a nice guy. You date. You make it quite clear that you do not believe in fiddling before marriage. Despite this the fool stays with you. You fall in love. You plan the wedding. You buy that special wedding night underwear. The suspense is unbearable. You say your wedding vows. Promise one another the world. During the after wedding party the nerves build up. Tonight is the night. He takes you to your room. He deftly takes off his top, tweaking his nipples just for you. Then he pulls down his pants.........

k14
18th May 2005, 14:05
Your life story??

Might want to put a not worksafe warning in the title.

Motoracer
18th May 2005, 14:11
Are you sure it's not just a REALLY big clit?

ManDownUnder
18th May 2005, 14:14
oooo that's not funny...

maybe he shouldn't have used the pumice quite so much while in the shower?

jazbug5
18th May 2005, 14:16
Baaaaaaaaad photoshop.

ManDownUnder
18th May 2005, 14:19
Baaaaaaaaad photo.

AGREED!!!!!

bugjuice
18th May 2005, 14:25
Are you sure it's not just a REALLY big clit?
I was gonna say that..

Matt Bleck
18th May 2005, 14:38
oh thats classic

Storm
18th May 2005, 14:42
Now we can all go round knowing that we are the "bigger man" than at least one other person :devil2:

Biff
18th May 2005, 15:32
Now we can all go round knowing that we are the "bigger man" than at least one other person :devil2:

What?
I thought the joke was that he was well hung and that she would never be able to manage it all. Bugger. I knew Ms Biff was lying to me.

John
18th May 2005, 15:36
Man thats bigger than mine, is that a bad thing ??

strayjuliet
18th May 2005, 15:53
I don't get it. Whats all the fuss about how big ones p.... is? I'm sure it's a "man thing" but geesh i've never understood it and i'm sure i never will. Hey guys i'll let you in on a little secret SIZE DOESN'T MATTER. There i said it happy now???

ManDownUnder
18th May 2005, 15:56
I don't get it. Whats all the fuss about how big ones p.... is? I'm sure it's a "man thing" but geesh i've never understood it and i'm sure i never will. Hey guys i'll let you in on a little secret SIZE DOESN'T MATTER. There i said it happy now???

ya huh... and you go on believing that ...!

I don't want to go into too much detail... but let's say it's one of two benefits you could bring with you...

Care to guess the other one?

NC
18th May 2005, 17:14
Hehehehehe

Kickaha
18th May 2005, 17:39
WARNING CONTAINS A PHOTO OF K14 -NUDE.

Makes me wonder just what you and K14 were doing for you to get pics of him like that

Marknz
18th May 2005, 18:00

Speak for yourself :cold:

NC
18th May 2005, 18:11
Makes me wonder just what you and K14 were doing for you to get pics of him like that
Let your imagination run away with you.

Grumpy
18th May 2005, 18:49
Fuck he must have really small feet.

NC
18th May 2005, 19:06
Fuck he must have really small feet.
Small hands, smells like cabbage.

Biff
19th May 2005, 09:23

Have a word with him please Kickaha. I thought he was Dangerous's bitch, but he keeps sending these photos of himself to me.

I've told you a thousand times K14 - No - you're not my type.

_Gina_
19th May 2005, 09:43
I think it's a really small clit. But whatever it is, it's f_cken funny.........Unfortunately I think presented with that as an offering I would in fact laugh (then apologise, trying to make up some sort of excuse for the laughing, other than the obvious) suffice to say the relationship would be over!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:killingme

John
19th May 2005, 09:45
I think it's a really small clit. But whatever it is, it's f_cken funny.........Unfortunately I think presented with that as an offering I would in fact laugh (then apologise, trying to make up some sort of excuse for the laughing, other than the obvious) suffice to say the relationship would be over!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:killingme
Straight from the horses mouth, My life is over :lol:

Coyote
19th May 2005, 09:45
She's in Denial

Biff
19th May 2005, 12:41
She's in Denial

I feel sorry for Wolf.......

wari
19th May 2005, 13:53
WARRNING .. obbjects may appeer closerr than they really arre ... :whistle:

:thud:

Motoracer
19th May 2005, 14:01

Or was that further? Good one though! :laugh:

Joni
19th May 2005, 14:08

:lol: .... :niceone:

stify
19th May 2005, 14:36

tis a good thing i had 1000cc of vtwin fun attached to mine then aye :buggerd:

NotaGoth
19th May 2005, 15:09
do any contact details come with that picture??

Storm
19th May 2005, 17:41
do any contact details come with that picture??
Bugger the diet woman, bin the mini and go for the whopper !! :killingme