PDA

View Full Version : New to KB, and back home from England (xpress)

xpress
13th April 2010, 02:58
Hi my name is Leigh
Hi to all kb'ers, My family flew out from auckland to live in england 20 odd years ago when i was just a kid. Been back 2 years now and lovin it heaps. Iv had about 7 bikes over the years but last 9 or so years mayby iv been in the car. One month ago i been and got meself a fzr 250 2kr din i.
Great bike, great buzz. Being back in NZ and back in the saddle is fantastic.

I came over for 9 months back in 92 and bought a superdream for a few months. To this day i cant figer out why i ever went back to uk?
Englands ok with its donington rock gigs out at the track at donington, and the track days were pretty mean with yes cold beer. Anyways im just stoked to be home.

Im looking forward to going out for some rides with kbs, im sticking to local stuff for now and venture out wide ways later when i can spend a little less time by the phone. Business calls

Anyone who needs Eftpos,mobile eftpos, Point of sale, Cash register machines, Broadband and landline packages....... Purchase or rental!
Please look here first http://www.eftposexpress.co.nz ph: 0800 for eftpos
You will get me on the phone, youll be looked after!

I will be out for a ride on wednesday so hope to see some faces.

Thanks for your time Leigh :yes:

whowhatwhere
13th April 2010, 03:44
Welcome to KB Leigh. Looks like you forgot to change the time on your watch when you went back to NZ - unless you're an owl!

(from another that can't wait to be back in NZ)

Mike

xpress
13th April 2010, 22:12
i was up late keepin in touch with family and friend, and a bit of paperwork.
Give me a heads up when you get back ay

Bren
14th April 2010, 01:09
welcome to KB and "Welcome back home"

Watch out for all the nutters on KB...thats 99.95% of us including me of corse..

Anyway ride safe and will chat to ya later...

Regards,
Bren

ESXB0Y
14th April 2010, 06:29
Hi, welcome to KB!

crazyhorse
14th April 2010, 07:17
Great to hear you enjoy NZ enough to leave your second home to return. Welcome to KB, and have fun :)

xpress
29th May 2010, 20:41
Thanks for the good welcome, respecta

MikeNZ
1st June 2010, 13:01
Welcome back to the kiwi land brutha

John_H
6th June 2010, 09:39
Welcome from a pom!