PDA

View Full Version : A heap of stuff for sale (helmet, jackets, ZZR1100 + ZZR1200 related, Hornet related)

zeocen
13th April 2010, 19:19
Righto, I have decided to sell a heap of stuff that's been gathering dust.. some as-new, some used, some well-used. You name the price and I accept/reject! :scooter:
Just trying to get some extra coin for a dirt bike fund!

SHOEI XR1000 size SMALL - As new condition, selling on behalf of a mate who bought it with intention of riding but got back into triathalons. The only use it has had is when he tried it on in the shop. Yellow and Black decals - this is the only one with a price. $350 ONO.

ZZR1100 OEM seat - good condition for it's age, it came with the bike when I had it but never used it (had a Corbin seat on it so kept it on).

ZZR1200 Givi brackets - Again, came with the bike. It had a ventura rack on it at the time and I decided to leave the rack on so the Givi rack is still in great condition

HORNET 900 Ventura Rack - I bought this for my Hornet, decided I needed hard luggage for my commute into town every day so it only saw a few weeks on the bike, it's in as-new condition.

Extremely used DriRider RACER-X summer jacket size XL - Armour in all the right places, great in summer but dirty due to use, definitely in need of a good solid wash. I bought a new DriRider jacket so have no use for it anymore.

SPYKE jacket size L This jacket is too small for me, I intended to keep it for the fiance if she ever wanted to hop on the back, that ain't happenin' any time soon, so away it goes! In great nick and has winter liner.

DriRider Hurricane one piece rainsuit size 3XL Worn once, decided a one piece rainsuit wasn't for me and bought a two piece instead. It's in as-new condition, perfect and actually works. It's 3XL because it has to go over all the bike gear.

Extremely old clip-ons If there's any interest I can find the size of them, they came with a Zephyr 750 back in the day, they aren't the best to look at but are functional.

I'll update when I think of more stuff I have or if I stumble across stuff while cleaning the garage out further. If you want photos of any of them, I'll be happy to oblige.

zeocen
13th April 2010, 19:23
Photo of the SHOEI helmet,

zeocen
17th April 2010, 15:54
buuuuuuuuuuuuump