PDA

View Full Version : Dumbarses

wkid_one
13th November 2003, 21:53
LONDON: A couple have been forced to move house because of the shame caused by the name of their street - Butt Hole Road.

Paul and Lisa Allott sold their 150,000 pound ($NZ400,000) bungalow in Conisbrough, northern England after living there for just 15 months, fed up with the constant leg-pulling.

Taxis and pizza delivery men would fail to turn up, thinking their order was just a prank, and they grew tired with groups of youths posing for photos by the nearby street sign with their buttocks bared.

"I like a laugh, but it was beyond a joke," Allott told the Sun newspaper on Friday.

Attempts by Reuters to contact the new residents were unsuccessful – they have taken a confidential ex-directory telephone number.

The question I ask is - why the hell did they buy a house in a street called BUTT HOLE ROAD???????????

Jackrat
13th November 2003, 22:05
More to the point,who the hell named it butt hole Rd in the first place??.
Thats some strange shit<_< :confused2

Antallica
14th November 2003, 06:18
We have a Cockburn road here, I know it's said differently... but still ;)

Racey Rider
14th November 2003, 07:20
Now Wkid! Are you sure your not just "Making that up"?! :D
At 10:53pm, I'm sure it must be tempting to "Invent" something to fulfill your "journalistic" tendencies for us, less informed mortals!

I can understand the pressure you must be under to quench the need of us kiwiBikers for info from around the globe. To have your followers constantly waiting for that next Wkid post!

But I'll be back, tomorrow morning!
Same Wikd time. :p
Same Wkid channel :p

Butt hole Rd.,,,,,,,, HA! Thats a good one!

:done:

Jackrat
14th November 2003, 07:34
My sister inlaws married name is Woodcock.
Mate her poor kids catch some crap at school.:(

Lou Girardin
14th November 2003, 07:46
Her first name isn't Ophelia by any chance?
Lou

Jackrat
14th November 2003, 09:29
Ummmm,I don,t know if thats a joke Lou,If it is it went over my head,if it,s not,no her name is Debbie.
Cheers.

Coldkiwi
14th November 2003, 11:07
Ophelia!? ROFLMAO!

nice one lou :)

&nbsp;

Andrew
14th November 2003, 11:28
Anyone seen that ad with that lady called "Gay Dick", I mean whats up with that?

wkid_one
14th November 2003, 11:39
Taken out of Stuff.co.nz

Lou Girardin
14th November 2003, 14:42
Sorry jackrat, just my warped sense of humour.
Lou

Jackrat
14th November 2003, 16:01
:doh: See,Told ya I wasn,t very smart :o

Big Dog
14th November 2003, 17:56
Those from Taranaki will be able to confirm this but in Hawera there is a street where all of the businesses are Sole Transport, Sole Construction etc.

The funny part is that they are all in fact R.Sole & sons R.Sole transport etc. Apparently since their arrival in the naki each first born son is named with an R. Richard, Robert etc

Go figure on some peoples sense of humour for instance a teacher at school was Wayne Kerr, a student was Richard Head, one of the prefects was Bates, not bad on it's own unless you realise we had to call prefects master.:gob:

bluninja
14th November 2003, 18:59
Since I spent 7 years living a few miles from Conisbrough I can understand why it would have streets called Butt Hole:D&nbsp; England has some strange street names...there's Whitmawhatma Gate in York which is the shortest street in England for example.

Oh and I used to work with a man called Gay Wright,(he must have had cruel parents) and went out with a girl called Debbie Swindells; her dad was a bank manager called Ian....I. Swindells.

TTFN

Ricamortise
14th November 2003, 22:27
Originally posted by Jackrat
Ummmm,I don,t know if thats a joke Lou,If it is it went over my head,if it,s not,no her name is Debbie.
Cheers.

Lift your game son

Ophelia......sound it out

marty
15th November 2003, 10:38
there's always David Sturm's mate Hugh Janus.....

Nouseforaname
16th November 2003, 13:11
We had a teacher at school called Mrs Seaman, not that funny now but when ya 14 it is:D

Oh and cant forgot Mr Wood.......... our woodwork teacher

georgedubyabush
16th November 2003, 19:14
yeah, I knew a seamen at school too, who ended up in the army.:rolleyes:

Also knew a Quack who was adamant it was pronounced 'kwark'.

&nbsp;

Lou Girardin
17th November 2003, 08:01
There's the Real Estate Agent down the bottom of the North Island - Mick Robbers.

bungbung
17th November 2003, 08:07
There is a property manager in Wellington called Dick Belcher... really